Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Bubble Ninjutsu Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Bubble Ninjutsu Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Bubble Ninjutsu Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Bubble Ninjutsu Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Bubble Ninjutsu Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Bubble Ninjutsu Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Bubble Ninjutsu Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Bubble Ninjutsu Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Bubble Ninjutsu Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Bubble Ninjutsu I_vote_lcapBubble Ninjutsu I_voting_barBubble Ninjutsu I_vote_rcap 
Will
Bubble Ninjutsu I_vote_lcapBubble Ninjutsu I_voting_barBubble Ninjutsu I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Bubble Ninjutsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

Bubble Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Bubble Ninjutsu   Bubble Ninjutsu Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 1:12 pm

Name: Blinding Bubbles Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Water
Range: 25m
Handseals: N/A
Speed: 35
Description: Makoto blows bubbles, surrounding the opponent's face with them. Once popped, the bubbles create a puff of red powder that momentarily blinds the opponent. Blindness for 1 turn.

Name: Bubble Dome
Range: 5m
Speed: 100
Description: Makoto uses his Soap Bubble Ninjutsu to create a dome around himself and his allies. This dome is shown strong enough to resist large explosions

Name: Drowning Bubble Technique
Range: 50m
Speed: 55
Description: Makoto blows his bubble pipe to produce a considerable amount of soap bubbles that vary in size. If the technique is used successfully. Makoto's targets heads will be trapped in one of the bubbles and they will be subsequently drowned surprisingly fast. 1 turn you have to get out before drowning. So you get caught =1 turn then have a chance to get out 1=turn then you die.

Name: Explosive Bubble
Description: After Makoto blows dozens of bubbles they make their way towards opponents. Upon popping, they create bright yellow and white flashes along with white flashes along with the variously strong explosons that knock back the enemy and everything nearby. The explosions also produce a large amount of smoke, which can be used to obstruct the opponents vision. Cant see 3 meters in front of themselves.

Name: Ink Bubble Explosion
Range: 75 m
Speed: 75
Description: Using his bubble-blower, Makoto sends a rush of bubbles toward the enemy, who are subsequently encased in a large bubble, which then appears to fill itself with a black liquid. The bubble then pops in a black inky splash, killing the enemy and leaving no sign of a corpse behind.

Name: Soap Bubble Slime
Range: 5 m
Speed: 10
Description: Makoto blows bubbles which release a sticky slime when popped, delaying or trapping an opponent. -20 speed if stuck on you. Its quite noticeable.

Name: Bubbles Technique
Description: After blowing dozens of bubbles the user manipulates them to surround the enemy in all directions. Only the slightest amount of physical contact with an opponent is required to make these bubbles burst resulting in a small but powerful explosion when they do. The user can then make the entirety detonate simultaneously with the snap of their fingers.

Name: Bubbles Technique- Drift
Range: Self
Speed: 30
Description: Makoto creates a single, particularly large bubble with his bubble with his bubble pipe and quickly jumps inside. Under his command, the bubble will take him wherever he wishes. It's seemingly very capable of both traveling very long distances and floating rather high into the air without no apparent risk of popping. Makoto can also make the bubble camouflage to hide from anyone who's after him. Makoto is also able to take people with him via this technique. Upon bursting the bubble to get out of it, Makoto can use it to do damage to nearby opponents

Last edited by Makoto on Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

Bubble Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble Ninjutsu   Bubble Ninjutsu Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 9:47 pm

Dome seems really... unrealistic. Sorry.

In explosive bubble i assume these arent like C4 type explosions but more so like powerful pops right? also how dooes obstruction of vision blind someone? Thats like saying hidden mist jutsu blinds people.

As for ink bubble, we dont allow instant kills like that usually.

For slime, how much speed does the person use once caught by the muck?

Bubbles technique is too much like bombs than bubbles. When utakata used his bubbloes the pops hurt but they didnt blow holes in people.

I like the idea of usiong a bubble to travel, but making it unpoppable isnt fair. Also making it invisible isnt fair. Way too many effects for a C rank. Also lpease specify exactly how large this bubble is to avoid confusion. 120 speed is way too fast for a C rank travel method as well. I cant imagine a bubble moving any more than like 20 m/s
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

Bubble Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble Ninjutsu   Bubble Ninjutsu Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 9:54 pm

All of the jutsu are canon. The Ink Bubble only kills you like that if you stay trapped or get trapped. You can search up the canon jutsu i copied the description word for word. Ill change the slime and bubble travel, and the bubble travel was pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Bubble Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble Ninjutsu   Bubble Ninjutsu Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 8:52 am

Makoto wrote:
Name: Blinding Bubbles Technique
Range: 25m
Speed: 35
Description: Makoto blows bubbles, surrounding the opponent's face with them. Once popped, the bubbles create a puff of red powder that momentarily blinds the opponent. Blindness for 1 turn.
"Is this a game technique from the wiki? We don't allow game techniques really."[/color]
Name: Bubble Dome
Range: 5m
Speed: 100
Description: Makoto uses his Soap Bubble Ninjutsu to create a dome around himself and his allies. This dome is shown strong enough to resist large explosions
"Approved, can't protect against S ranks and would be destroyed by an A rank but the A rank attack would also be stopped, so they null each other."
Name: Drowning Bubble Technique
Description: Makoto blows his bubble pipe to produce a considerable amount of soap bubbles that vary in size. If the technique is used successfully. Makoto's targets heads will be trapped in one of the bubbles and they will be subsequently drowned surprisingly fast.
"How fast."
Name: Explosive Bubble
Description: After Makoto blows dozens of bubbles they make their way towards opponents. Upon popping, they create bright yellow and white flashes along with white flashes along with the variously strong explosons that knock back the enemy and everything nearby. The explosions also produce a large amount of smoke, which can be used to obstruct the opponents vision. Blindness for 1 turn.
"Obstruct doesn't equal blindness. Remove the blindness and change it to how far someone can see from themselves. Such as "can only see things 3 meters from themselves."
Name: Ink Bubble Explosion
Range: 75 m
Speed: 75
Description: Using his bubble-blower, Makoto sends a rush of bubbles toward the enemy, who are subsequently encased in a large bubble, which then appears to fill itself with a black liquid. The bubble then pops in a black inky splash, killing the enemy and leaving no sign of a corpse behind.
"How long does it take to fill the bubbles?"

Name: Soap Bubble Slime
Range: 5 m
Speed: 10
Description: Makoto blows bubbles which release a sticky slime when popped, delaying or trapping an opponent. -20 speed if stuck on you. Its quite noticeable.
"Approved."
Name: Bubbles Technique
Description: After blowing dozens of bubbles the user manipulates them to surround the enemy in all directions. Only the slightest amount of physical contact with an opponent is required to make these bubbles burst resulting in a small but powerful explosion when they do. The user can then make the entirety detonate simultaneously with the snap of their fingers.
"Can it kill them? Don't think it would at B rank."
Name: Bubbles Technique- Drift
Range: Self
Speed: 30
Description: Makoto creates a single, particularly large bubble with his bubble with his bubble pipe and quickly jumps inside. Under his command, the bubble will take him wherever he wishes. It's seemingly very capable of both traveling very long distances and floating rather high into the air without no apparent risk of popping. Makoto can also make the bubble camouflage to hide from anyone who's after him. Makoto is also able to take people with him via this technique. Upon bursting the bubble to get out of it, Makoto can use it to do damage to nearby opponents. "Approved if it isn't a teleportation technique, but movement."
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

Bubble Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble Ninjutsu   Bubble Ninjutsu Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 10:43 am

Blinding Bubbles is in the Anime i believe.
The Ink bubble, the ink gets blown with the bubble.
and Bubbles Tech doesnt kill unless your just complete ass, but it does hurt alot.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Bubble Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble Ninjutsu   Bubble Ninjutsu Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 1:47 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Bubble Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble Ninjutsu   Bubble Ninjutsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bubble Ninjutsu
Page 1 of 1