Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Case 009: You're A Boy?! Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Case 009: You're A Boy?! Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Case 009: You're A Boy?! Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Case 009: You're A Boy?! Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Case 009: You're A Boy?! Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Case 009: You're A Boy?! Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Case 009: You're A Boy?! Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Case 009: You're A Boy?! Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Case 009: You're A Boy?! Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Case 009: You're A Boy?! I_vote_lcapCase 009: You're A Boy?! I_voting_barCase 009: You're A Boy?! I_vote_rcap 
Will
Case 009: You're A Boy?! I_vote_lcapCase 009: You're A Boy?! I_voting_barCase 009: You're A Boy?! I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Case 009: You're A Boy?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frost Princess
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Frost Princess

Case 009: You're A Boy?! Empty
PostSubject: Case 009: You're A Boy?!   Case 009: You're A Boy?! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 9:57 am

Mission Detail:

Kaitekina wasn’t sure how long the trio chased the fleeing individuals clad in white robes, but she was grateful when it came to an end. She certainly had a lot of energy, she used it all the time for missions, but not even she could keep up with the two without her energy reserves being drained. She didn’t do a whole lot of running during her free time and that really showed today, though one would be quick to point out that this was nothing to two people who were practitioners in Taijutsu. She definitely didn’t take into account that they were naturally going to have a lot more endurance than her and she probably would’ve felt a proud of herself for keeping up for so long if she had. Yet, that didn’t matter since they were taking a break right now. She assumed that she was only allowed to do so was because she would be utterly useless if she was attempting to catch her breath and that they could take a moment before they went in to encounter the two they had chased.

So, she took the chance to revitalize herself at the mouth of the cave, purple eyes directed at the ground. Kai didn’t say anything to her knowledge, was probably waiting until everyone was capable of giving her their undivided attention. Same could be said of Soul, but she couldn’t be sure since she wasn’t really focused on either of those two. It took her two minutes before she felt well enough to continue on this mission that she hadn’t been prepared for, but it had been a good idea to get her rested beforehand. With a smile on her face, she would push her body away from the rocks she had been leaning against, advancing towards her teammates.

She didn’t say anything, simply waited for them to discuss whatever needed to be discussed if anything was discussed before heading into the cave. She found herself forgetting about the mission entirely as her eyes snapped between the various ice formations within. She went to lick one of them for reasons, but a sharp no from Kai had the nine-year-old retreating to the Raikage’s side. She didn’t move from the blonde’s side after that, but she continued to admire the various formations and couldn’t help but point some out to Soul. She liked this cave a lot.
0400 | 0850
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Case 009: You're A Boy?!   Case 009: You're A Boy?! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 4:16 am

Kai rolled her shoulders and her neck, enjoying the satisfying popping noise associated with bones grinding against each other as she waited for Kaitekina to rest up. The trio of prepubescent shinobi had chased the two individuals down to this cave thanks to the tracking capabilities of Soul and herself. Yet, instead of immediately heading directly into the cave to confront the two that had been the cause of the minor problem that resulted in her, the Raikage, being drowned in reports of the mist. No, the ten-year-old was fully aware that they had been running for quite sometime and she knew that charging into a situation whilst a member, or members, of her team was tired wouldn’t be beneficial to anyone. So, after deducing that this was the only way to enter and exit the cave, she called for a break that would last five minutes max.

Kaitekina immediately took advantage of the break. Yellow eyes watched as relief spread across the tired girl’s face and she knew she had made the right decision. She plopped herself on the ground, folding her legs and resting the palm of her hand on her knee as she continued to stare at the youngest member of the group. The younger blonde moved to brace her back against some rocks that looked sharp, but didn’t bother the nine-year-old. She may have been too concerned about catching her breath to worry about a possible cut from a rock or her clothes provided enough protection from it. Either way, it didn’t really matter so long as Kaitekina got her breathing under control so that they could advance into the cave.

Done observing her personal kitty, yellow eyes would snap over to Soul. They would linger on his form for a minute or two. She observed the boy closely, but in utter silence, the ten-year-old becoming rather bored sitting around but not enough to strike up a conversation. Observation done, she turned her eyes to the mouth of the cave and she cocked her head to the side as she stared into the darkness. She wondered what kind of threat waited for them in the cave and she wondered if the trio would be getting into a fight with the two individuals they were hunting down.

She would find out what was in there pretty soon for Kaitekina was done resting up. Kai got on her feet and glanced over at Soul before motioning both of them to follow. She decided against discussing a course of action before they entered the cave since their plans would be utterly useless without knowing the capabilities of their opponents. So, it would wait until they engage their targets in combat, if it came to that. With that in mind, she entered the cave.
464 | 0850
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Case 009: You're A Boy?!   Case 009: You're A Boy?! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 1:43 am

Soul was hot on the heels of the two that were trying to flee through the mist. Whoever they were they had quite a bit of explaining to do. In any case he had to worry about the matters at hand, and that was staying on the tracks on the two who were running. Soul and his two partners in crime... Or rather partners in justice... No. That sounded stupid, in fact, he was just going to forget he ever thought of such a silly name. Alas it seemed they were still running. Soul knew they were still chasing simply because of the jutsu he employed earlier when they first started the chase, but he had long since lost visual contact. Their white cloaks working quite well as camouflage in the mist. The trio ran and they ran, it seemed like the chase was going to go on forever. Midway into it he could start to tell that Kaitekina was starting to get tired. Her breath was becoming more deep and struggled. Soul started to wonder how much longer her would keep up as well. The thickness of the mist didn't help in this case either. It felt like they were trying to run through a lake and breath water at the same time. Maybe thats how fishes felt all the time... After what seemed like hours of running and chasing the mist started to thin and it appeared they have finally made their way towards its border. It also became apparent at that time that the duo they were chasing had entered a cave, the sole reason behind this was the giant cave entrance that stood before them. In fact it was the only entrance he could see that was a singular hole on the side of what he assumed to be one of Kumo's many bordering mountains.

Before the trio decided to enter the cave they made an excellent decision to take a bit of a breather, which also doubled as extra time to plan things out in case shit went sideways like it typically did. After all Soul always had a saying. Shit can always go wrong, and it likes to wrong which is why it tends to go wrong almost every possible way. That and "Its a category five shitstorm" That was one of his new phrases of the week. While they rested it appeared that Kaitekina would use some rocks as a back rest and Kai would simply sit down and catch her breath. Her eyes were fixed on Lil K for the most part but eventually her gazed wandered over towards Soul. He gave her a grin before stretching his arms and sitting himself down momentarily. The trio wouldn't need too long to rest and soon they would make their waves through the caves. Lil K made it a mission to point out the more cool looking rock and ice formations as they made their way through it. She even dared to try and lick one of the ice formations before Kai quickly told her not too. Soul gave a quick chuckle at the failed attempt but he couldn't lie and say the thought hadn't crossed his mind as well. Once they reached the end of the cave however Soul noticed two figures at the end, at first he assumed they were the two they chased. What did they want, and what was up with the mist? So many questions to ask...

578 wc
Back to top Go down
Frost Princess
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Frost Princess

PostSubject: Re: Case 009: You're A Boy?!   Case 009: You're A Boy?! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 6:38 am

Kaitekina should be an explorer when she got older, preferably after she retired from being a shinobi, if she ever retired. She would have plenty of experience with that from missions since she felt like there would be more search type missions in her future. Even though she had been abruptly awaken from her slumber in order to do this mission with Kai and Soul, she would look upon this day fondly as she sat in front of a fireplace in a nice plush chair. She believed that there would be several children sitting on the floor cross-legged, their backs to the flames and their eyes, eyes full of awe, trained on an elderly version of her. She imagined herself as a white-haired woman who sported spectacles, old age having obviously effected her eyesight just a little. The children were, of course, her grandchildren and there was three in all, two boys and one girl. All three of them were immersed in her stories, some fabricated whilst others were simply exaggerated, there being very few stories that were told as it happened.

But, of course, this was a something not even close to being in Kaitekina’s future. She was nine at the moment and probably wouldn’t have her first kid until her mid twenties or early thirties - at least that was the plan. Then eighteen years of raising this child or maybe even children with however long it took for them to have children. All in all she probably be in her fifties or sixties by that time and that was four to five decades away. Definitely no where close in her future. Either way, she looked forward to that day.

Yet, she needed to focus her nine-year-old mind on the present and right now she was walking around in a cave with various ice formations - had been for a while now. She was fascinated by the structures at first, having spent a good ten minutes pointing at every last one that caught her to her teammates, but she had gotten bored of it rather quickly. There was the occasional formation that sparked some interest out of her, but otherwise the kid was fighting the urge to destroy something in order to draw out their targets. She wasn’t sure how long they walked, but she knew she had greatly underestimated how large the cave was if they were still walking. The network of tunnels were hard to navigate through and the two dead ends they managed to run into wasn’t making the process any easier.

Kaitekina was pretty sure the trio was lost and with her patience running thin and boredom increasing, she wanted to leave. Yet, she didn’t say anything for she knew how important confronting their target’s was and so she continued to follow Kai and Soul in utter silence. Yet, she would pause suddenly upon hearing the voices of two people. Her eyes would snap over to Kai and Soul. It seemed like they had found them.
0900 | 0850
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Case 009: You're A Boy?!   Case 009: You're A Boy?! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 12:54 am

Kai could tell Kaitekina was getting more bored by the minute. The nine-year-old was no longer intrigued by the various ice formations within the cave, having gone to pointing out every last one of them to walking by her side in utter silence. Personally, she was happy the child had calmed down since having everything pointed out to you like you’re blind got annoying after ten minutes, but she was also faintly concerned. Boredom was the most dangerous trait amongst the two blonde’s, anger not even coming close. The two tended to do just about anything and everything to alleviate boredom, so she kept a close eye on the nine-year-old. It would be a shame if she decided that initiating an attack or destroying a couple ice formations resulted in their targets making a hasty escape.

She would’ve been in the same boat as Kaitekina if not for the fact she was focused on hunting down the two reasons she had been flooded with an obnoxious amount of reports. Kai wondered if they would explain their reasoning for conjuring up the mist that made the people of the surrounding two mountains uncomfortable or if they would engage in combat with the trio in an attempt to escape. Either option gave her a lot to think about and thus boredom was effectively kept back.

Kai suddenly paused. She heard voices that could only belong to the two they were tracking, her sensory technique telling her that there was no one else within the cave. Unbeknownst to her, the group had traveled to the center of the cave, but their exact location didn’t matter much. She stood there for a minute, the blonde attempting to hear what was being discussed but she gave up. They were too far to hear the low voices. Time to reveal themselves.

She glanced at Soul and Kaitekina, flashing them a smile and motioning them to follow her as resumed walking. They entered a circular room where a feminine figure was nursing a large man. Before she could greet them, the feminine figure whirled around quickly and Kai could see her, or him, ready to throw senbon. She raised an eyebrow in mock curiosity before cocking her head to the side. “Yo.” She waved her hand. “Kai Hyuga-Furue. These are my teammates, Soul and Kaitekina. You want to put them weapons away and explain the purpose of the mist?”
866 | 0850
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Case 009: You're A Boy?!   Case 009: You're A Boy?! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 5:33 am

Soul followed the two intently, staying close to Lil K's side as they walked. He wanted to make sure there wasn't too much distance between the group in case something were to happen. The three famed shinobi of the Kumo... Well at least one of them was somewhat famed. Perhaps in time both himself and Lil K would gain a reputation of their own, a positive one at that. With positive thoughts in his head he couldn't help but look towards a future where he was all grown up and great ninja known by the whole village for his good deeds. Well he could dream anyway. Back to the task at hand the three of them just kept on walking. With full confidence that Kai's sensory abilities could handle the confines of the caves he had stopped searching for metals when he entered. Well that and due to the fact that the inert metals in the in the mountain made it feel like his head was going to explode with all the magnetic fields he was picking up. 

Soul was starting to get bored himself but he blamed the bored atmosphere in the cave. He could feel the boredom emanating off of Lil K and he had to admit he was almost there. When the chase first started he was hit with an adrenaline rush at first but it soon faded as the chase continued for so long. He repeated the same cycle when they found the cave. After regaining a bit of energy with their quick rest he was hit with new found adrenaline when they entered and found the ice formations but as they trekked on and on the chase started to lose its luster once again. Finally! At last! The outlines of two figures were starting to come into view. This of course brought Soul to a battle ready mind set as he prepared to form various strategies and attack patterns. In a confined space such as this cave his iron sand jutsu would be near unavoidable. But he was getting ahead of himself. He wouldn't attack if he didn't have to, and it may very be the case that these two weren't behind the fog but indeed thought the trio themselves were behind it and fled them thinking who knows what. In any case he still needed to be ready. Once they were within talking distance Kai was the first to speak while Lil K and himself remained ready, the first reaction of the female was to ready a weapon, but she didn't attack. There was a larger man, but he appeared dazed and not interested in what was happening. It was either extreme confidence or complete surrender, Soul couldn't tell which. Kai said her part and Soul was ready for a fight but then the girl spoke... Correction. He spoke. The person he thought was a flat chested female was actual a dude, either that she had quite a deep voice for a girl. And so she explained their situation and the trio listened intently.

1088 wc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Case 009: You're A Boy?!   Case 009: You're A Boy?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Case 009: You're A Boy?!
Page 1 of 1