Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Rei Uchiha Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Rei Uchiha Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Rei Uchiha Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Rei Uchiha Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Rei Uchiha Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Rei Uchiha Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Rei Uchiha Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Rei Uchiha Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Rei Uchiha Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Rei Uchiha I_vote_lcapRei Uchiha I_voting_barRei Uchiha I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Rei Uchiha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

Rei Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Rei Uchiha   Rei Uchiha Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 3:37 pm

Rei Uchiha Madara10

Rei Uchiha 0OeODz3
Name: Rei Uchiha
Nickname: N/A
Rei Uchiha GWSdYHs
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 170lbs
Appearance: Rei is a man of average height. He is considered one of the more "beautiful" men. His general appearance is that of closer to a female than a male: he has long raven black hair that seems to have its own mind of style of wild and messy. He weights more than he looks like he does, totaling to 170lbs. Despite his feminine appearance, he is actually very fit under his clothing, possessing a ripped body from constant training. He possesses a straight back and correct posture. His skin is somewhat pale despite his activity in the sunlight, his eyes are a piercing black that causes women to fall into without realizing their gaze is upon him.
For his attire, he wears loose fitting black clothes. Typically he wears short sleeve shirts but he has been known to wear longer sleeves in the winter. His shirts always sport his clan crest as a proud inheritor of the Uchiha legacy. His pants are typically 3/4 length loose fitting black pants/shorts with a black ninja pouch attached to the middle of his lower back. White bandages cover his legs and arms, these cover constant wounds from training and battle, so Rei has adopted the appearance regardless of wounds or not. He possesses a set of scars on his face from his uncle's abuse at an early age. Two long straight scars are on both sides of the bridge of his nose just under his eyes: these scars are vertical and are two inches long.
Rei Uchiha EW0JlD2
Village: Kirigakure
Character Rank: D
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Katon
Rei Uchiha IVLimad
Personality: Rei is a quiet, calm and collected individual. His is intelligent but often despondent and uncaring for most of everything. While he holds a pride for his village, he cares very little to the actual cause of conflict- he only cares about the end of conflict and the methods to get there. He can be rather cold to his allies or his foes, neither are exceptions to him: to him, comrades are those he can entrust his life to and give that life if necessary. He isn't very trustful but keeps his opinions to himself most of the time, he will observe and understand people and why they do things, always assuming they have hidden agendas or plans to hurt him or those around him.
There are two sides of his really, both of dependent in situations, but especially battle. One side of him is calm collected and shrewd, a careful and quick thinking who strategizes in combat with his allies to obtain the upper-hand and victory. The other side of him is seldom seen and somewhat the reverse. Typically this side of him is seen when he is alone and in a serious fight with opponent(s) While still intelligent, shrewd and carefully planning- his demeanor changes into that of a madman. He shows little apparent concern for his well-being so long as he can destroy him targets or complete his mission. It has been said that he borderlines schizophrenia and psychotic tendencies.
Character History:
Birth:
Academy:
Genin:

Last edited by Rei Uchiha on Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

Rei Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Uchiha   Rei Uchiha Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 6:59 pm