Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Rēnin Uchiha (Done) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Rēnin Uchiha (Done) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Rēnin Uchiha (Done) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Rēnin Uchiha (Done) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Rēnin Uchiha (Done) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Rēnin Uchiha (Done) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Rēnin Uchiha (Done) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Rēnin Uchiha (Done) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Rēnin Uchiha (Done) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Rēnin Uchiha (Done) I_vote_lcapRēnin Uchiha (Done) I_voting_barRēnin Uchiha (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Rēnin Uchiha (Done) I_vote_lcapRēnin Uchiha (Done) I_voting_barRēnin Uchiha (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Rēnin Uchiha (Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyguyen

Nyguyen

Rēnin Uchiha (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Rēnin Uchiha (Done)   Rēnin Uchiha (Done) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 4:11 am

Rēnin Uchiha (Done) Street_urchin_by_eutopi-d8377n6

Rēnin Uchiha (Done) New_insignia_of_an_avatar_by_verganza_de_sasuke-d5a08vh
Name: Rēnin Marukusu Uchiha
Nickname: Street Rat
Rēnin Uchiha (Done) GWSdYHs
Height: 5'4
Weight: 120 lbs
Appearance:

Rēnin Uchiha has for years been under-nourished and so up until recently his frame was small and weak. He looks like a boy just beginning to hit his growth spurt. He is skinny but with a toned muscular structure. He has freckles around his face and very pale skin. He has curly dark brown hair that remains unkept, dusty, and occasionally full of lice. The most striking thing about Rēnin's face is his deep blue eyes that are quite uncharacteristic for an Uchiha underneath it are the scarred epicanthic folds of a boy who has cried himself to sleep for years. The bags underneath his eyes are bloody and give the impression that Rēnin has just finished crying. He wears a band-aid over his nose and his cheek less out of necessity but more as a personal reminder of the hell that he came from.

Rēnin Uchiha wears rags and tattered clothing befitting a street rat. He wears hand me down clothes that are stitched together from whatever was discarded from the more fortunate. It varies from day to day but every outfit carries the same hand-me-down quality. The only significant portion of his attire is a cap that he wears over his had with several small medals on it. They are badges, buttons, and pits of stars he found lying around the gutter added to his hat to give it a bit of flavor. A source of pride and style in a world of wanting.

Rēnin Uchiha (Done) EW0JlD2
Village: Kirigakure
Character Rank: D-Rank/Genin
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Katon
Rēnin Uchiha (Done) IVLimad
Personality:

Rēnin Uchiha's personality is split between two entities that are united in spirit but divided in practice. He is a borderline schizophrenic that has developed two personalities within a singular body. To call them "multiple" personalities would do a disservice to the necessity of discipline in being a poor young boy. While Rēnin hears the voice of another in his head it is important to note that he is well aware that it is nothing else but his own. Rēnin is the dominant personality and is usually expressed as cold and calculating. Rēnin is studious, quiet, and above all stand off-ish. He desperately seeks friendship and meaning within a world of complete suffering. He is tired of poverty and wishes to live in a world where the rich give freely to the poor. He is a theoretician more concerned with Genjutsu and Fuuinjutsu than anything else. He wishes to study the nature of man, chakra, and the various mysteries of the universe. He prefers his books and theories to confrontation and the madness of ninja life. He is not above action but sees it as an ugly consequence of man failing to understand his own true nature.

This is contrasted with the deeper and darker personality that lurks within Rēnin. It is speculated that this "spirit" is a dual product of nature and nurture. A byproduct of mental illness that was grown and cultivated under the less than nurturing lifestyle of extreme poverty. It is designated by Rēnin by his middle name: Marukusu.

Marukusu Uchiha or Maru for short, is the manifestation of Rēnin's rage against the world and the systems that seemed to conspire to make his life a living hell. He despises the injustice of the world and has vowed to up-end by any means necessary. No one should go hungry, No one should be cold, No one should be afraid. If Rēnin is theory then Maru is practice in the very essence of the word. He is concerned with action, the more bold the better. Maru has been known to intrude upon Rēnin's thoughts and even actions when sufficient rage has been acquired. While Rēnin prefers the subtle arts of the ninja lifestyle, Maru is loud and boisterous: Taijutsu and Ninjutsu are his weapons of choice.  

The two are not enemies. They inhabit the same body. Their goals are the same. Their methods differ. Maru does not envy Rēnin's control for he knows that in time the young boy will succumb to the need to make his dream world a reality. And when he does Maru will be there.

Character History:

Birth & The Academy

Spoiler:

Poverty & Street Life

Spoiler:

Peasant Life & Escape from Poverty  

Spoiler:

Academy Life & Graduation

Spoiler:

Last edited by Nyguyen on Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyguyen

Nyguyen

PostSubject: Re: Rēnin Uchiha (Done)   Rēnin Uchiha (Done) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 12:12 am

Done
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: Rēnin Uchiha (Done)   Rēnin Uchiha (Done) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 12:19 am

Review

Small edit. Quick fix.

Nyguyen wrote:
The old Chuunin was dumped at Konoha's gates utterly blind.

Did you mean Kirigakure's gates?
Back to top Go down
Nyguyen

Nyguyen

PostSubject: Re: Rēnin Uchiha (Done)   Rēnin Uchiha (Done) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 12:25 am

Yep! sorry minor mistake
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: Rēnin Uchiha (Done)   Rēnin Uchiha (Done) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 12:27 am

Approved

This character is gucci~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rēnin Uchiha (Done)   Rēnin Uchiha (Done) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rēnin Uchiha (Done)
Page 1 of 1