Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Life Anew(The ultimate creation technique) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Life Anew(The ultimate creation technique) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Life Anew(The ultimate creation technique) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Life Anew(The ultimate creation technique) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Life Anew(The ultimate creation technique) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Life Anew(The ultimate creation technique) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Life Anew(The ultimate creation technique) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Life Anew(The ultimate creation technique) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Life Anew(The ultimate creation technique) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Life Anew(The ultimate creation technique) I_vote_lcapLife Anew(The ultimate creation technique) I_voting_barLife Anew(The ultimate creation technique) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Life Anew(The ultimate creation technique) I_vote_lcapLife Anew(The ultimate creation technique) I_voting_barLife Anew(The ultimate creation technique) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Life Anew(The ultimate creation technique)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

Life Anew(The ultimate creation technique) Empty
PostSubject: Life Anew(The ultimate creation technique)   Life Anew(The ultimate creation technique) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 10:59 pm

Name: Jinsei Aratamete
Type: Ninjutsu(Forbidden)(Supplamentary)
Element: N/A
Range: Self/1m
Handseals:
Needed Seals:
Speed:See Below
Description:
This technique is a forbidden technique. This jutsu takes a large chunk of the user's own chakra leaving thme physically drained and quite tired to do so. This technique takes that chakra and molds it using shape manipulation. Once it is molded into an infant like shape, it is then cast forward and feed nearly all the chakra the person has. There, the chakra will begin to take on a life of it's own. It will slowly mold and evolve into a random(User chosen) physical shape. At first, the being will be a child(chibi) of the full grown adult sized version. And, as an added effect, it will need to be fed Chakra until it becomes matured. This can take anywhere from 1 post to several depending on how much chakra it's given. At the start it can only use as much chakra as it's given. The more it's given the more it's size and power increase. It is only limited by it's chakra pool.

This being has the ability to steal chakra however, it is bound by the creator to listen to them and only them. If the creator is killed, the entity will roam free and work of it's own accord following what ever foot steps the user left for it.

((Can not be used during combat))
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Life Anew(The ultimate creation technique) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Anew(The ultimate creation technique)   Life Anew(The ultimate creation technique) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 11:56 pm

I see nothing particularly wrong with this, other than the potential of having a max cap on chakra pool. I will, however, let Ryu take a look at this just to make sure he's good with pseudo-bijuus.
Back to top Go down

Life Anew(The ultimate creation technique)
Page 1 of 1