Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue] I_vote_lcapKiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue] I_voting_barKiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Kiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue] I_vote_lcapKiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue] I_voting_barKiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim

Grim

Kiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue] Empty
PostSubject: Kiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue]   Kiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 8:13 am

Kiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue] 14v0e1y

Kiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue] 0OeODz3
Name: Kiyamasa Uchiha

Nickname: "Crow", "Grim Reaper"

Kiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue] GWSdYHs
Height: 6,1

Weight: 147 Lbs

Appearance:
Kiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue] 2hy8l14
Kiyamasa's head gear is an attached Black elegant hood which has been passed over by the centuries of an assassin. What makes this hood different from others, is its appearance alone. The hood covers his whole head, then sliding down the back of the neck, where two medium size white collars meet the hood at each end, giving it that prowler look. The next thing you will notice are gold lining at the out edge of the hood, which goes around the edges of the front part of the hoody, where you see it near his face, to the white collar edges, making him look more elegant and possibly military status because of the look. The hood overall has no tear marks, dirty, or anything kind of blemish that you would normally see on a hoody, which compliments the wearer of this hoody because he takes care of it. A metallic gray skull masked that he wears sometimes.

Coming down around his neck, and stopping at the collar bone, is a platinum hand crafted necklace, with the engraved words on the left side of the necklace having his first name, and the right side of the necklace saying his last name. the collar bone reign of the necklace carries a diamond black polish stone which shines in the sun all the time, naturally blinding those who see it when the sun hits. The necklace appears to look like chains wrapping around each other, but any person who loves jewelry will see it as a rare and uncommon item, along with it's exotic look as appearing to be chains.

Black Elegant Military style with the symbols of not that of the military, but that of the assassins order. Each symbol representing something different, the left symbol on the upper left hand corner of his shoulder, having the insignia of two red strips, representing the lost of a family member/members who died during his youth. That same spot, right underneath the red strips, is a black strip, representing that he has never failed a contract mission he was given to assassin a person. Right underneath that symbol, is the insignia of a green snake, this symbol represents overall the number of kills he has done over the past years of being an assassin, however, his differs to others who carry that same symbol, for instance, in the snakes mouth is a black gem, which means that he has killed a fellow assassin member, along with countless other people in general he has killed over the years. The next symbol ever normally earned is a white gem in the snakes mouth, which represents the countless number of people that the assassin has killed over the years. The black gem are only given to those who are traitors or who are lucky to still be in the assassin organization. The last symbol underneath the snake, is a gold lion with red gems in the eyes, which represents the highest rank you can be given in the assassins organization. The torso of the military style uniform, has black medium size buttons going down the center of the uniform, being two inches apart from each other. This prowler looking uniform, reaches down to the ankle of the uniform from the back, while the front part of the uniform, stops down at the stomach area, being tucked in. The shoulders of this uniform has cuffs at the wrist area, with gold lines around the edges of the cuffs, with three gold engraved small snakes with green gems on the eyes. Overall the torso is white, clean, and elegant in appearance, with no dirt, or other blemishes on the clothing.

Elegant well dressed black pants, no dirt, blemish, or anything that would make him look unprofessional. His pants aren't baggy, nor sagging, fits well and he wears a military like belt with several items within those four pouches which are located two in the front and two in the back. The pouch on the left, holds twenty smoke bombs, the pouch on the right, holds twenty poison smoke bombs, left pouch in the back holds twenty poison darts, and the right pouch in the back holds twenty smoke darts. 

Kiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue] EW0JlD2
Village: Rogue

Character Rank: Jounin (A Rank)

Clan: Uchiha Clan

Element: Katon (Fire Style)
Kiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue] IVLimad

Personality: Due to his upbringing and the events of his past, Kiyamasa is immune to feeling guilt in his actions, and is often unpredictable in nature. He has an enormous capacity for knowledge and is extremely intelligent. Kiyamasa's most impressive feature coincides with his lack of guilt; he is a paragon at deception and manipulation, as he has no bodily reflexes or moral guidlines that hinder him from lying. In collaboration with his smarts, Kiyamasa is able to plan and prepare a situaion before it happens, essentially playing chess with life.

Kiyamasa is a temper prone, frustrated, and aggressive man who seeks answers about his origin and place in the world. His trigger happy attitude gets him into more trouble than necessary in the beginning, but also guides him to a legendary journey.

As the series progresses, Kiyamasa awakening of power brings forth one-by-one the seven core sins that sleep within him as their master. Although he is tempted by all, his biggest downfall is his pride. Kiyamasa becomes detached, uncaring, apathetic, and his confidence turns to arrogance. Kiyamasa is calm, collected, cruel, but fair, and extremely confident in his abilities.

Character History: Pre-Academy
Kiyamasa was born on a dark and story night in the city of Kirigakure, His mother Sarisha Uchiha was having serious pains during Kiyamasa's birth and they said she barely survived the ordeal. When he was finally out and had entered the world the first thing his father noticed was his jet black hair, A trademark sign of a uchiha. His father Udomaru Uchiha was a distinguished shinobi and the chief of police so from the moment he was born greatness was expected of nero. On his fifth birthday his father formally started his training. He exceeded well with most things. By the time he was 6 he was a excellent shot with a shuriken but it was never enough for Udomaru he always expected more. But Kiyamasa was never discouraged any he just keep his chin up and went at it as much as he needed to.

Academy
When he reached his seventh birthday his father enrolled him in the academy where he always expected Kiyamasa to be at the top of the class. And his expectations were always meet, Every time grades went out he was at the top. And by the time he was 8 he could already do the basics of fire style. He loved pleasing his father but secretly he always wanted his father to just give him one day where they just spent time together like a normal father and son. But Kiyamasa keep his mouth shut and continued to work harder at becoming the best ninja in Kirigakure.

Genin
And his dreams were made come true when he turned 10 he graduated top of his class, He was finally a ninja. And that was the first time he thought he saw his father happy since he was born. Kiyamasa held his head high that day and smiled happily for the first time in a long time. Now that he was a ninja he would have to train even harder to make sure that he would not be a burden to his teammates. But to his surprise he was the strongest out of his class. He always had people coming up to him asking him for training tips, To which he was always happy to give them. And before he knew it after only a few months his sensei had recommended them for the chuunin exams. This baffled Kiyamasa was he really strong enough to be a chuunin. The Exams happened a month later that was when his team really started to bond with each other. Through all the dangers and perils they survived and became chuunin against all odds. But his home life was less then desired his father had lost his job as police chief and started drinking. And after that it was a short jump to beating Kiyamasa's mother. Kiyamasa wanted to do something but his father was a lot stronger then him. And finally after weeks of abuse Kiyamasa snapped and stabbed his father with a knife and his mother screamed and in a flash of blind rage, he attacked her too. In that day Kiyamasa lost both his parents and a part of his humanity.

Chunin
Now that he was a chuunin the real fun was going to begin. He will finally be able to lead his own group and even get real missions. He was really exited about it, Then he heard a knock at his door. It was his teammate Satomi, She told him they had a mission and to get ready. Kiyamasa nodded and closed the door it had been just a month since his parents death and he was still in shock at what he had done. but now was not the time to think about it he gathered his things and left. 

They had gotten word that the scroll would be in a shrine deep in enemy territory. But what they did not know was the scroll was bait to lure them out. When they arrived they were separated from there sensei and surrounded by two enemy ninja. They knew it was the end His friend Raiji was the first to die but at least his was quick. Satomi was not so lucky they made hers slow and painful. The sound of her screams and the smell of the blood was it. They had done it they had set him off he pulled out a kunai and ran forward toward the one who killed Raiji. The man thinking Kiyamasa would dodge an threw a kunai at him then started looking for where he would pop up from then he felt a slip as the kunai went into his ribs. And when he looked down he saw Kiyamasa with the kunai in his shoulder. Then Kiyamasa turned back toward the other guy and smiled, Not his normal smile this smile was full of pain and hate. Then he ran forward and sliced the mans throat with the kunai. but in doing so the other man stabbed yuu in the stomach with his sword. Kiyamasa pulled the sword out and collapsed. When they found him he had lost a lot of blood but was still alive. The doctors said it took 4 hours of surgery and 2 pints of blood to save him, but he lived.

Special Jounin
When he returned he was seen as a hero, He was immediately sent to the queen to tell his story and when he was done he went home to rest. But that changed him. That mission altered his life forever. When he turned 14 he applied for the Spec Jounin exams and passed with flying colors. In fact he finished with a perfect score which had only been done 4 times in the past. But no matter what Kiyamasa did he could not fill the void that was in his life. Until he was approached by a jounin of Kirigakure and asked if he wished to become the defense minister for the city. He jumped at the chance to help the city prosper but what he found was worse than anything he could have imagined. Murder,Drugs,Assault,Rape,Theft and the government was just ignoring it. Kiyamasa watched until he could not take it anymore and resigned in the form of a burning office. Now he was alone again and starting his life outside of the city.
Kiyamasa was now alone again, he wandered from town to town never staying in one place for to long and never being stupid enough to leave a paper trail. After a few months of traveling Kiyamasa ducked into a cave to get out of the rain and while exploring it found a small box. When he opened it he found a scroll, He could tell it was old so he opened it carefully but what was inside was so amazing he almost dropped it. It was step by step instructions for the A secret Jutsu. Kiyamasa had never heard of this jutsu not even in the history books, had never seen it before. After waiting for the storm to end he ran out to begin his training.

Jounin/Rogue
It took Kiyamasa nearly a year to master the secret Jutsu and to become Jounin, But he knew he could tell this move was one of the most powerful jutsu he had. While he was traveling he had been training with other ninja along the way and even learning new things about his heritage that he did not know. By this time he already trained his swordsman ship. But this next occurrence would lead to the most humbling moment of his life.

During his travels he heard there was a old man who lived at the top if a tall mountain and was a master of a almost forgotten style of sword fighting that involved using scythes. Kiyamasa traveled there and asked the man to train him after the man looked him over he agreed and Kiyamasa spent the next 6 months there training his skills with the art of swords. When he was finally done and had mastered the art he took his leave. Before he left his master gave him a scythe and told him that they were called the Death Scythe and that it had Secret Technique. Kiyamasa thanked his master and left. A week later while he was traveling he met a man named Iyasu and a woman named Asuna. And after a night of talking he decided to join up with them for a little while. They spent a lot of time together back to Kirigakure. He felt he was stronger and could get even more so he pledged to leave Kirigakure and travel the world as a Rogue, knowing the consequences he took the risk.

Last edited by Grim on Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Kiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue]   Kiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 10:22 am

Alright.

You have to unlock Sharingan IC.
Only can start with one element.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Kiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue]   Kiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 11:42 am

Remove any mentions of kage and the mizukage, the first mizukage was elected a month ago and was an actual PC character so you can't include them unless you have their permission. Who's manda? Mentioned at the end
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Grim

Grim

PostSubject: Re: Kiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue]   Kiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 6:56 am

Bump I fixed Everything :-) :-D
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Kiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue]   Kiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 12:18 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue]   Kiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiyamasa Uchiha [A Rank/ Rogue]
Page 1 of 1