Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Blood Mist Hiden Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Blood Mist Hiden Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Blood Mist Hiden Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Blood Mist Hiden Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Blood Mist Hiden Jutsu Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Blood Mist Hiden Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Blood Mist Hiden Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Blood Mist Hiden Jutsu Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Blood Mist Hiden Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Blood Mist Hiden Jutsu I_vote_lcapBlood Mist Hiden Jutsu I_voting_barBlood Mist Hiden Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Will
Blood Mist Hiden Jutsu I_vote_lcapBlood Mist Hiden Jutsu I_voting_barBlood Mist Hiden Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Blood Mist Hiden Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

Blood Mist Hiden Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Blood Mist Hiden Jutsu   Blood Mist Hiden Jutsu Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 11:19 pm

Name:
Hiden: Blood Style Technique
N/A
Type:
Passive/Supplimentary
Element:
Blood
Range:
Self/(See below)
Handseals:
N/A
Speed:
N/A
Description:
This is the per-requisite for the Hiden: Blood Style combat art. This style is restricted to the creator and anyone she teachers(Seyusuko) as it is a Hiden Jutsu set. This set consists of 1 passive basic ability and 2 techniques. The basic ability allows the user to chose blood that's outside their body to explode on command. This blood can convert any blood that's touching it to be charged with chakra and explode as well. However, there is a limit to the amount of blood if it happens to enter into an opponent's body. If this happens, the blood can only explode a maximum of severing the limb it was injected into.

Name:
Hiden: Blood style Eruption
B
Type:
Ninjutsu
Element:
Blood
Range:
Anywhere the user's blood is with in the topic(has to chose that blood)
Handseals:
Tiger
Speed:
Instant
Description:
This causes the chosen blood to erupt. Once chosen the blood, depending on the quantity will explode. Each ounce of blood will explode a total of 1 rank of Durability. So 1 ounce is E, 2 is C, etc..etc..etc..

Name:
Hiden: Blood style: Total Recall
B
Type:
Supplementary Ninjutsu
Element:
Blood
Range:
Anywhere the user's blood has touched with in the topic(outside of the any living body)
Handseals:
Dragon
Speed:
100 speed however doesn't hurt the user if it collides with them.
Description:
This allows the user to recall all blood that has been expended on the battlefield by the user, OR, any blood the user's blood has touched. This will bring all of the blood back with out discrimination.
Back to top Go down

Blood Mist Hiden Jutsu
Page 1 of 1