Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Summon: Spiders Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Summon: Spiders Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Summon: Spiders Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Summon: Spiders Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Summon: Spiders Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Summon: Spiders Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Summon: Spiders Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Summon: Spiders Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Summon: Spiders Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Summon: Spiders I_vote_lcapSummon: Spiders I_voting_barSummon: Spiders I_vote_rcap 
Will
Summon: Spiders I_vote_lcapSummon: Spiders I_voting_barSummon: Spiders I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Summon: Spiders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Itsuko

Itsuko

Summon: Spiders Empty
PostSubject: Summon: Spiders   Summon: Spiders Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 1:46 am

Summon: Spiders Australian-spiders-redback2

Name:Ul'thix Tul
Species: Spider
Description: Ul'thix Tul is a large spider by any account, standing at 6 feet across and 3 feet tall when crawling.  He has a glossy black carapace covered in small spikes and fringed at his joints with thick, sharp hairs.  His legs are long and graceful and end in a pair of sharp black hooks.  He's got a vivid red stripe running across the back portion of his abdomen, giving him a distinctive and dangerous look.  He has 4 pairs of beady, blood red eyes which seem to glow with a faint light, and a mouth like something out of a nightmare.  Numerous tiny arms protrude from each side of his mouth, just beneath a pair or very large, black, hollow fangs.
History:  Ul'Thix is a courtier in the spider court, an assistant and bureaucrat tasked with the job of being the holder of the Summon Contract Scroll, and with keeping track of the numerous spiders that are born and die each day.
Abilities:
Summon cost: 20 chakra.
Chakra Pool: 100
Upkeep: 10/2 turns

Ninjutsu 2
Taijutsu 3

Strength 26 (11+15)
Speed 43 (28+15)
Durability 26  (11+15)
Handseal 10 (0+10)

Natural Abilities:
Web Spinning:  Spiders have a pair of spinnerets on the back bottom of their abdomen which enable them to produce a very strong natural silk.  The most common application of this web is to create a web to capture they prey in, however many other uses apply.

While the spinnerets are located on the back of their body, most of the Spiders summoned are also able to spit their web from their mouth as well.

Jutsus:    
Name: Sensing
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Based on Ninjutsu Skill
Description: Sensing is a skill used by sensor type shinobi to detect chakra. Using this technique, sensors can easily detect, and track down targets. The range of this technique varies between sensors. The user may only detect things which contain chakra, a normal kunai would be undetectable whilst a chakra infused one would be detectable ect.

Name:Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu
Element:None
Range: -
Handseals: Clap Hands
Description: The counterpart of the Summoning Technique, this technique allows an animal to summon humans that they have a contract with.  Unlike the normal Summoning Technique, this technique does not seem to have a time limit on the human being summoned.

Name: Web Spit
Element: Silk
Range: 20m
Handseals:N/A
Description: The Spider charges chakra into the silk glands in their mouth, then spits forth a prewoven net of strong, sticky spider silk.  The web spreads immediately into an open net that is roughly hexagonal in shape and 3m wide.  The web moves at the spider's speed skill.

Those captured in the web will find themselves engulfed and covered in steel strong threads of sticky spider web.  Cutting through the web requires at least strength 70 for those trapped inside the web, and strength 40 for those outside of it.  Without special care those trapped in the web are quickly immobilized.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

Summon: Spiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summon: Spiders   Summon: Spiders Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 10:08 pm

Unless my math is off, looks good!

Summon: Spiders Sey_Approves2
Back to top Go down

Summon: Spiders
Page 1 of 1