Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf I_vote_lcapThe Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf I_voting_barThe Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf I_vote_lcapThe Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf I_voting_barThe Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf Empty
PostSubject: The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf   The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 7:06 pm

Name: Senjutsu Seal Style: Dormant
Type: Fuinjutsu/Senjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Contact
Handseals: N/A
Speed: N/A
Description: A seal specific for the Sozokujin Organization designed to ensure the success of the members' tasks or more importantly their triumph in battle. In order to create the seal Ryujin has to enter Sage Mode to gather the necessary Senjutsu chakra. The Senjutsu chakra can then be sealed within the Senjutsu Seal Style: Dormant seal, with a number/amount of chakra being decided by Ryujin himself. The Seal can hold all of the Senjutsu chakra Ryujin gathers in one activation, no more than one activation's amount of Senjutsu chakra. This seal can then be placed on the body of a Sozokujin member to be utilized in conjunction with further Senjutsu Seal style techniques. The seal appears to be the stem of a three-pronged Cannabis leaf. Upon the stem being placed, three leafs will extend from the seal into three further seals used to complete the collection of the three-pronged Cannabis leaf. The user (Ryujin) must know all four seals before he can place the stem (Senjutsu Seal Style: Dormant seal).

Name: Senjutsu Seal Style: Defense
Range: Self
Description: This is the first addition to the three leafs forming the three-pronged Cannabis leaf seal. This seal activates upon foreign chakra which is neither the wearer, Ryujin's or another wearer's chakra, comes within two feet of the wearer of this specific Senjutsu Seal Style seal. Upon activation of this seal, Senjutsu chakra will be drawn from the Senjutsu Seal Style: Dormant seal (the three-pronged leaf's stem), which will then be used to cover the wearer's body in an S ranked amount of Senjutsu Chakra. This Senjutsu chakra layer of defense is durable enough to withstand almost any technique's attack, being able to keep A ranked and lower chakra outside the protective Senjutsu chakra layer, and even able to block a single S ranked amount of chakra and still be within play, however a second S rank amount of chakra will break through and do half the effects/damage it normally would. This protective layer forms near instantly around the user's body, even able to form before 130 and lower speeds have a change to pass the two feet and touch the wearer, as well as the effects of the protective layer glowing a white hue, whilst the stem and left leaf glow a dense black color. An S ranked amount of Senjutsu chakra will be removed from the stem (Senjutsu Seal Style: Dormant seal), and must be kept track of each post as it will continue to drain an S rank amount of Senjutsu chakra from the stem each passing post made by the wearer. It can be deactivated through the wearer's will, however will activate again upon the requirements being met.

Name: Senjutsu Seal Style: Offense
Range: 70 meters
Speed: 110
Description: This is the second addition to the three leafs forming the three-pronged Cannabis leaf seal. This seal allows the wearer to draw upon the Senjutsu chakra within the stem, by extending either of their palms forward to face a target. Once this is done a sphere of white colored Senjutsu chakra will start to form, taking about three seconds to form completely. Upon complete formation the sphere will be sent out into the intended direction, moving at great speeds towards the target in which the sphere will start to grow. At first the sphere has a radius of 0.3 meters, or 30 cm. With each passing meter it travels forward, it gains 0.3 meters or 30 cm to it's radius. Upon reaching the seventy meter mark it will have an estimated radius of 21 meters, disintegrating everything it comes into contact with. It can destroy a single S ranked defense, however it can not break through a second S ranked defense. Lower ranking defenses (E-A) prove to be an easy task for the sphere to break through. Upon the use of this technique an S ranked amount of Senjutsu chakra will be removed from the stem, as well as the stem and middle leaf of the Cannabis leaf seal glowing a dense black color. The middle leaf will continue to glow for three posts made by the wearer, during which the leaf will be inaccessible, disallowing the use of the sphere for those three turns.

Name: Senjutsu Seal Style: Supplement
Description: This is the last addition to the three leafs forming the three-pronged Cannabis leaf seal. As with the previous two leafs, this leaf draws Senjutsu chakra from the stem each passing post made by the wearer during it's activation, however there is one exception to this rule as once this leaf is accessed the seal can not be deactivated and will continue to draw an S ranked amount of Senjutsu chakra from the stem each passing post made by the user until the seal is empty, causing it to fade somewhat until Ryujin has refilled it with new Senjutsu chakra. This leaf can be activated upon the wearer's blood touching the Cannabis leaf seal, allowing the Senjutsu chakra to be drawn from the stem and mix with the wearer's body. This enhances the wearer's body as Senjutsu chakra courses through them, however not as largely as Sage Mode itself as the Senjutsu chakra adding to their body is only an S ranked amount per post which is used to enhance their bodies. The wearer will gain +25 stats to Speed, Strength and Durability, along with their highest skill's jutsu gaining an increase of one rank regarding it's strength/power. If the wearer has two equally tiered skills at the highest stage, they may choose which to affect however it must be stated within the activation post or they loose said increment of power gained through this seal. Upon the stem being empty and the wearer loosing the use of their three leafs and more importantly this leaf, the wearer's chosen skill's jutsu will loose a rank in power, making them one rank weaker than normal, as well as loosing an additional S ranked chakra from their own chakra pools for two turns.

Note: Neither of the three leafs gain any discounts for activation or upkeep.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf   The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 7:37 pm

Okidoki so first and foremost, I'd like to point out that in no way can you duplicate chakra. Just in case that was a plan. If you create multiple seals, the maximum power spread between them will be much lower. I.E. if you make 3, each one will have 400 chakra to play with.

Quote :

Name: Senjutsu Seal Style: Defense
Description: This is the first addition to the three leafs forming the three-pronged Cannabis leaf seal. This seal activates upon foreign chakra which is neither the wearer, Ryujin's or another wearer's chakra, comes within two feet of the wearer of this specific Senjutsu Seal Style seal. Upon activation of this seal, Senjutsu chakra will be drawn from the Senjutsu Seal Style: Dormant seal (the three-pronged leaf's stem), which will then be used to cover the wearer's body in an S ranked amount of Senjutsu Chakra. This Senjutsu chakra layer of defense is durable enough to withstand almost any technique's attack, being able to keep A ranked and lower chakra outside the protective Senjutsu chakra layer, and even able to block a single S ranked amount of chakra and still be within play, however a second S rank amount of chakra will break through and do half the effects/damage it normally would. This protective layer forms near instantly around the user's body, even able to form before 130 and lower speeds have a change to pass the two feet and touch the wearer, as well as the effects of the protective layer glowing a white hue, whilst the stem and left leaf glow a dense black color. An S ranked amount of Senjutsu chakra will be removed from the stem (Senjutsu Seal Style: Dormant seal), and must be kept track of each post as it will continue to drain an S rank amount of Senjutsu chakra from the stem each passing post made by the wearer. It can be deactivated through the wearer's will, however will activate again upon the requirements being met.

{I dislike auto casting jutsu. I'd prefer at least some sort of activation requirement that the wearer has to do. Like maybe toss some chakra into it or something.}

Name: Senjutsu Seal Style: Offense
Range: 70 meters
Speed: 110
Description: This is the second addition to the three leafs forming the three-pronged Cannabis leaf seal. This seal allows the wearer to draw upon the Senjutsu chakra within the stem, by extending either of their palms forward to face a target. Once this is done a sphere of white colored Senjutsu chakra will start to form, taking about three seconds to form completely. Upon complete formation the sphere will be sent out into the intended direction, moving at great speeds towards the target in which the sphere will start to grow. At first the sphere has a radius of 0.3 meters, or 30 cm. With each passing meter it travels forward, it gains 0.3 meters or 30 cm to it's radius. Upon reaching the seventy meter mark it will have an estimated radius of 21 meters, disintegrating everything it comes into contact with. It can destroy a single S ranked defense, however it can not break through a second S ranked defense. Lower ranking defenses (E-A) prove to be an easy task for the sphere to break through. Upon the use of this technique an S ranked amount of Senjutsu chakra will be removed from the stem, as well as the stem and middle leaf of the Cannabis leaf seal glowing a dense black color. The middle leaf will continue to glow for three posts made by the wearer, during which the leaf will be inaccessible, disallowing the use of the sphere for those three turns.

{I'd like a maximum size on the sphere}

Name: Senjutsu Seal Style: Supplement
Description: This is the last addition to the three leafs forming the three-pronged Cannabis leaf seal. As with the previous two leafs, this leaf draws Senjutsu chakra from the stem each passing post made by the wearer during it's activation, however there is one exception to this rule as once this leaf is accessed the seal can not be deactivated and will continue to draw an S ranked amount of Senjutsu chakra from the stem each passing post made by the user until the seal is empty, causing it to fade somewhat until Ryujin has refilled it with new Senjutsu chakra. This leaf can be activated upon the wearer's blood touching the Cannabis leaf seal, allowing the Senjutsu chakra to be drawn from the stem and mix with the wearer's body. This enhances the wearer's body as Senjutsu chakra courses through them, however not as largely as Sage Mode itself as the Senjutsu chakra adding to their body is only an S ranked amount per post which is used to enhance their bodies. The wearer will gain +25 stats to Speed, Strength and Durability, along with their highest skill's jutsu gaining an increase of one rank regarding it's strength/power. If the wearer has two equally tiered skills at the highest stage, they may choose which to affect however it must be stated within the activation post or they loose said increment of power gained through this seal. Upon the stem being empty and the wearer loosing the use of their three leafs and more importantly this leaf, the wearer's chosen skill's jutsu will loose a rank in power, making them one rank weaker than normal, as well as loosing an additional S ranked chakra from their own chakra pools for two turns.

{+25 stats is WAY higher than I'd accept. That's like boarderline limited level stat increases. I'd like that lowered to maybe 20 or 18 or so. Especially since they're lowered only for 2 turns.}
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf   The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 7:44 pm

1st: It's a jutsu to prevent any tampering with my members' chakra and bodies by preventing that chakra from coming in. Often times these sort of jutsu aren't known to be used until it's too late, which is why this seal activates upon foreign chakra nearing it.
2: It has a maximum size, the range is 70 meters and it states at 70 meters it has a 21 meter radius.
3: It's actually the norm here o-o S ranks give like 50 stats for a single stat, and this is limited. It's a sage mode variant which I am allowed to make seeing as I have sage mode, note the "no discounts" on the end. So, all in all I think +75 stats total is completely fine compared to sage mode's actual +150 stats total, as this is basically a weakened version of sage mode
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf   The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 7:54 pm

Quote :

1st: It's a jutsu to prevent any tampering with my members' chakra and bodies by preventing that chakra from coming in. Often times these sort of jutsu aren't known to be used until it's too late, which is why this seal activates upon foreign chakra nearing it.
{Hm, valid point. Alright, I'll allow it as an auto cast. But I don't want to see it abused >_>

I'm assuming the 2 inches is the barrier, is it also the activation range?}

2: It has a maximum size, the range is 70 meters and it states at 70 meters it has a 21 meter radius.
{I completely derpped on that. My bad. Mistakes were made >_> Sorry lol. Yeah no, that's fine.}

3: It's actually the norm here o-o S ranks give like 50 stats for a single stat, and this is limited. It's a sage mode variant which I am allowed to make seeing as I have sage mode, note the "no discounts" on the end. So, all in all I think +75 stats total is completely fine compared to sage mode's actual +150 stats total, as this is basically a weakened version of sage mode
{That's..a valid point. Alright, I'll go with it. But I dislike it a lot. I do want the CD to be increased a bit though. After that, we can move on to the last part of my grading which is the original foundation seal.}

Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf   The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 8:01 pm

1: the two feet is the activation range, the barrier is like a second skin maybe? It's not that thick, though very durable as you can see :p since senjutsu and all.
2: no problem.
3: Cooldown? Do you mean the penalty of the wearer loosing 2 S ranked amounts of chakra? Or a time before it can be used again? If the latter then there is no cooldown since it can only be used once before ryujin has to replenish the foundation seal
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf   The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 8:21 pm

Yeah, the wearer loosing chakra. Because as it stands now it seems like for 2 posts, they lose like 140 chakra from their pool for 2 posts. Do they get that back or randomly or is that expended chakra?
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf   The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 8:24 pm

It's like expended chakra. I guess I can explain it better if I said the seal pokes a hole in their system to fill its chakra into their system to mix, then when the seal is finished that hole is open and they loose an S rank amount of chakra for two turns. So 140 chakra total loss as well as jutsu being weakened
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf   The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 9:13 pm

That's much easier to understand. And I like it a lot more. Then that leaves the last aspect:

I would ask, are you ever going to try going in and out of sage mode to create the maximum 1.2k for each seal. Because that's kinda BS if so. I'd say maybe either they'd have to be created at the same time or you'd have to wait a fairly long time like 6 posts before topic hopping to make a new seal so you can't spam make all these seals with 1.2k Nature chakra.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf   The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 4:12 am

The first/base seal states that the seal can only hold one activation of sage mode, so I can't go and fill it with more and more sage mode chakra Razz
But, I do plan on giving this seal to each of my org's members, though only one seal per member of course Razz
I think that settles things yes?
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf   The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 9:27 am

Well my point is, you can't make 3 seals in 1 topic. Because that's kinda bs ya know? That's like pumping out well over 3000 Nature chakra. As it is I'm a bit hesitant that you're tossing 1200 nature chakra on other people as it is.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf   The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 11:27 am

It's not that high. It's 750 I believe.
And sure we can limit it to like 3 per topic if you want? I don't really see the difference or reason as one can continuously gather nature chakra or simply move to a new topic and continue on to make more seals?
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf   The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 11:34 am

It's approved with a maximum of 750 Chakra per seal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf   The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Three-Pronged Cannabis Leaf
Page 1 of 1