Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Aburame Clan Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Aburame Clan Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Aburame Clan Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Aburame Clan Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Aburame Clan Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Aburame Clan Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Aburame Clan Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Aburame Clan Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Aburame Clan Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Aburame Clan I_vote_lcapAburame Clan I_voting_barAburame Clan I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Aburame Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

Aburame Clan Empty
PostSubject: Aburame Clan   Aburame Clan Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 7:15 pm

Clan Name:Aburame
Clan Location: All Over
Size: Unlimited
Clan Ability Description:
└Parasitic Destruction Insect Technique┘ When children are born into the clan, their bodies are offered to insects to be used as a nest. Over the years, as the child grows up, they are instructed in the secret techniques of the clan, and learn how the insects may serve them in combat. Most Aburame are inhabited by kikaichū, however some later in life develop the traits of Nano-sized Venomous Insects, or Kidaichu. However all genin start out with Kikaichu. The bugs in there body are immune to genjutsu, however the host is not. The Kikaichu can drain upkeep (from the host) cost equal to the rank of the genjutsu to snap there host out of it.

• Kikaichū feed on the hosts chakra, however constantly feeding would greatly hinder the user on our site. So instead we have limited the feeding to one D rank upkeep cost per 3 Posts.
  • Kikaichū drain 8 points of chakra from there opponent, each post.
  • Kikaichū have a life span of 4 posts, in which they will need to be bred to create more.

└Nano-Sized, Venomous Insects┘ are a special breed of insects used by select members of the Aburame clan as part of their Parasitic Destruction Insect Technique. These bugs destroy their enemies' cells, causing excruciating pain in the process. Unlike the standard kikaichū, which are able to act independently of the user, the nano-sized insects can seemingly only be transferred onto a victim's body by direct physical contact; though only a mere touch from the user's skin is required as the bugs can circumvent most forms of clothing. However, this apparently does not apply to the user's own clothes, who must instead remove items in order to effectively increase their chances of hitting the target.

• Costs 500 EXP to purchase Nano-sized, Venomous Insects
  • Drains 10 Chakra Points each post from the host when in use
  • They last for 8 posts
  • Act freely of the hosts will (Host is unable to control them)
  • Only attack upon physical contact (hosts skin to clothes etc etc) do the bugs transfer
  • Causes excruciating pain, resulting in limb loss in 6 posts, unable to be healed except by a medical master.
  • Death occurs in 8 posts if the bugs aren't killed/removed.
  • Do not drain chakra of their enemy.

└Kidaichū┘ Though initially small in size, if provided with the incorrect amount of chakra, these insects immediately begin to devour the flesh of their host, causing them to undergo rapid growth to ultimately giant proportions. While this trait makes them effective at damaging enemies, it also makes these insects particularly troublesome to harbor even within the user's own body.

• Costs 800 Exp to purchase
  • Can have up to 5 Giant Bugs at any given time
  • Can be implanted into the targets body
  • Drains 30 chakra a post inside the target
  • When the bug reaches 120 Chakra points it explodes from the target as a huge insect, with 120 worth of chakra points
  • Can only be controlled once they reach huge sizes (120 Chakra points or larger)
  • Drains 8 chakra points a post from the user every turn until implanted
  • Costs 50 Chakra points to create one bug, each bug drains 8 CC a post from host
  • Should the user have a bug currently in them, and they are knockedout/killed. The Kidaichū explode forward with all the remaining chakra the host had, rampaging about. (Able to use Kikaichū techniques)

History: The Aburame clan is one of the four noble clans of Konohagakure. At birth, members of this clan are offered to a special breed of insects such as kikaichū as a nest, residing just under their host's skin. These insects will then live in symbiosis with their host from that point on. Because of this, its members are characterized by their use of insects as weapons

【 Bloodline Weaknesses 】
└Weakness┘  Katon and Raiton are the main weaknesses of the bugs, however each bug also has a set elemental weakness associated with it. And covering one's self with said element removes the bugs from your body. (Like Chidori Current etc etc)

• Kikaichū --> Weak against Katon and Raiton
  • Nano-sized Venomous Insects --> Weak against Raiton and Suiton
  • Kidaichū --> Weak against Katon and Fuuton

Bloodline Reputation: Pretty Well Known
Clan Jutsus:

I'll slowly write these up but I'd like this looked over if possible.

Last edited by Kouzai on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Aburame Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aburame Clan   Aburame Clan Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 9:00 am

1. Was looking good until the Bees part. Please remove that Kouzai.

2. As I remember correctly, the Aburame clan seem to have specific insect types catered to different individuals. By this I mean, I don't remember seeing Shino use the parasitic bugs, but his other clans man did. Do correct me if I'm wrong though. Essentially what I'm getting at is, clan members need to choose one type of insect that they are to specialize in.

3. Other than these few things it looks good. Oh, and lower the post count to 3 post before Chakra is taken from the host please.
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

Aburame Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aburame Clan   Aburame Clan Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 9:25 am

1. I'd like you to rethink the bee part, I combined two clans that we got a addendum (non canon) glimpse at for 4-5 episodes. It wasn't fleshed out at all

2. Torane was able to use both the regular bugs and the nano ones, and after his fight with Shino, Shinobwas able to create a new type of bug to counter it. Shino has also shown to utilize three different types of bugs throughout his career. Which is why I made each of them cost exp, and have separate weaknesses

3.sure thing
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Aburame Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aburame Clan   Aburame Clan Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 9:34 am

1. Nope not gonna rethink the Bee part. You had might as well had made it wasps lol Sorry Kouzai but keep it to those bugs.

2. The other two points are however okay.
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

Aburame Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aburame Clan   Aburame Clan Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 9:40 am

1. Bees are bugs, more so than spiders but alright

Anything else?
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Aburame Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aburame Clan   Aburame Clan Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 9:41 am

Nope just what I said.
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

Aburame Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aburame Clan   Aburame Clan Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 1:11 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Aburame Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aburame Clan   Aburame Clan Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 1:15 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aburame Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aburame Clan   Aburame Clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aburame Clan
Page 1 of 1