Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Blessed Seal of the Spider [Custom Limited Curse Seal] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Blessed Seal of the Spider [Custom Limited Curse Seal] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Blessed Seal of the Spider [Custom Limited Curse Seal] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Blessed Seal of the Spider [Custom Limited Curse Seal] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Blessed Seal of the Spider [Custom Limited Curse Seal] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Blessed Seal of the Spider [Custom Limited Curse Seal] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Blessed Seal of the Spider [Custom Limited Curse Seal] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Blessed Seal of the Spider [Custom Limited Curse Seal] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Blessed Seal of the Spider [Custom Limited Curse Seal] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Blessed Seal of the Spider [Custom Limited Curse Seal] I_vote_lcapBlessed Seal of the Spider [Custom Limited Curse Seal] I_voting_barBlessed Seal of the Spider [Custom Limited Curse Seal] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Blessed Seal of the Spider [Custom Limited Curse Seal] I_vote_lcapBlessed Seal of the Spider [Custom Limited Curse Seal] I_voting_barBlessed Seal of the Spider [Custom Limited Curse Seal] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Blessed Seal of the Spider [Custom Limited Curse Seal]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Itsuko

Itsuko

Blessed Seal of the Spider [Custom Limited Curse Seal] Empty
PostSubject: Blessed Seal of the Spider [Custom Limited Curse Seal]   Blessed Seal of the Spider [Custom Limited Curse Seal] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 4:03 am

Name: Blessed Mark of the Spider: General[Limited]
Type: Fuuinjutsu Curse Seal
Element: Chakra Venom
Range: N/A
Handseals: Tiger
Speed: –
Appearance  The mark on the body is a small diamond with 8 legs coming out of it.  It spreads across the body in a spider web pattern.
Description:  After the seal has been applied to the wearer, they will fall into a deep unconciousness.  They will be plagued by voices as the sleep, and while they are they must be wrapped up in a cocoon of spider silk.  Thus contained and protected, the transformative energies of the seal are able to slowly permeate every pore of the user's being.  After the 10 hours have passed the user is able to break their way free of the cocoon with their new found power, and emerges fully covered in stage one effects.  The effects quickly vanish as all of the spider web pattern quickly shrinks back into the seal.

At this stage all curse seals grants the same benefits, although the degree to which it spreads and the patterns will depend on the type of curse seal itself. Whenever the curse seal is activated during the first stage, the user feels a brief amount of pain. This of course will occur the longer the user keeps the curse seal active. After 2 turns active, the user will feel aching pains all over their body, for one post. At this stage where the user is lacking in mastery of the curse seal. After 4 turns they will begin to lose themselves, becoming beast like, finding it hard to differentiate between friends and foes. As such they will go on a rampage which can last up to 8 posts. If they run out of Chakra during this state, then the seal will consume their mind and they will die. The curse seal of course can be mastered with regular use. The curse seals also grants their user the use of Chakra Venom instead of just normal Chakra. 

Stage 1:  When the first stage of the seal is activated, the seal spreads across 2/3rds of the body in a black pattern of spider webs.  Their skin darkens slightly, and their entire eye becomes black and glossy.  A third eye opens in their forehead which is also a glossy black color.  The user's teeth and fingernails will also grow slightly, and sharpen into dangerous points.

Stage 1 Advantages:
1: User becomes immune to the effects of their chakra venom, and gains access to 250 chakra venom stored in this seal.
2. Gains 4 points to be spent on Strength, Speed, or Durability
3. Jutsu B rank and below receive +1 to their effective rank.
4. Reduces fits of rage every time it gets used, which amounts to mastery of the first state. First use reduces rage by 2 post, and this carries on until state one is mastered. So 4 IC use of the Curse Seal is beneficial. Can be done as part of Training. 600 words Minimum Training Sessions.

Stage 1 Disadvantages:

1. Enters a Fit of Rage for 8 posts.  Can be reduced as above.
2. Costs 25 chakra per post, once chakra venom is depleted.
3. Can never learn sage mode.
4. All Stats reduced by half when seal is deactivated, if seal is not matered.
5. Death if you run out of both chakra and chakra venom.
6. All Jutsu have their effective rank reduced by 1 after deactivation, if seal is not mastered.

Requirements: Spider Summon Contract, Spider Seal, Venom Containment Seal, Eight Legs Seal, Four Blessed Appendages seal.

Stage 2: After activating stage two, the spider web pattern grows to cover the whole body.  The lines then glow a purple-black hue and spread to merge and cover the body fully.  The user's skin turns a dark grey after the glow subsides, and their mouth grows slightly.  Two of their teeth become fangs able to inject venom into their victims.  Another black eye opens on either side of the user's third eye, while a sixth opens on the back of their head, allowing them to see in all directions.  Their fingernails grow further still, turning into 4 inch long claws.  Small black spikes which are 3 inches long, made of chitin, and very sharp, grow out of the user's elbows and knees, as well as the back of their heels.

Stage 2 Advantages:
1. The user remains immune to the effects of Chakra Venom, and grants the user an additional 450 chakra venom.
2. All B rank and below jutsu have their effective rank increased by 1.
3. Gains 5 points to spend between Strength, Speed, and Durability.
4. Reduces fits of rage ever time it gets used, which amounts to mastery of the second stage. First use reduces range by 2 post, and this carries on until state one is mastered. So 4 IC use of the Curse Seal is beneficial. Can be done as part of Training. 800 words Minimum Training Sessions. 

Stage 2 Disadvantages:
1. Fit of Rage for 8 posts.
2. Costs 35 chakra each post once Chakra Venom has been depleted.
3. Loses a further 35 chakra upon deactivation.
4. All Jutsu have their effective level reduced by 1 after deactivation if seal is not mastered.
5. All stats reduced by 50% upon deactivation if seal is not mastered.
6. Loses a further 30 Chakra Points when deactivated if not mastered. Seal becomes dormant if not used for 1 month IRL. Must the repeat the mastery process from state 1 and 2 via word count. 

7. Will die if the user runs out of chakra and chakra venom.
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Seal of the Spider [Custom Limited Curse Seal]   Blessed Seal of the Spider [Custom Limited Curse Seal] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:12 am

Okay, this is too much as of right now for limited. I know what it says in the Limited List, but that still lists stats, so we will have to revamp that as well. (Its pain staking I know). I must say, this counts as one of your limited slots, which is 3 per person (not character, not alts, but person on the site)

At last update, Limited can only give at most +4 at S rank, this is A rank, so I'm going to ask for +3 at A rank stage 2.

Stage 1 is +2 points, please list out what tiers these stats go too, as they don't change each time you use them, they are preset with the seal. So, please fill them out however you wish, knowing you can't go above tier 6 for speed/strength/durability without the use of a limited technique and clan. Basically the same with Stage 2.

As such, word count will be changing but for now, I'll allow it. (We won't allow someone to simple do all the word count and have 0 rage, as that isn't the point)

Im not 100% certain, but your chakra venom, is that nature chakra or not? Can you also list every benefit this gives, a third eye etc etc.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Itsuko

Itsuko

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Seal of the Spider [Custom Limited Curse Seal]   Blessed Seal of the Spider [Custom Limited Curse Seal] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 12:55 pm

Eh well, I was just going off the curse seals already present, which give bonuses to all stats, so were certainly more than 2 points. Looking at other limited that don't have extremely detrimental drawbacks, they provide more than 2 points of stat boost. I can define the stats, that's fine, but I've also seen things out there just proving a number of points that you can assign how you please.

The thied eye provides no other benefit that making the person look weird. Spiders have many eyes, ya know? No it's not nature chakra, which is why I changed all the references to nature chakra to chakra venom. If I wanted one of the curse seals exactly as is, I'd just take one of those. Instead the chakra venom fits the theme of my character.

I suppose over all what you're trying to say, and what I'm going to agree too is: "Stay tuned for changes to curse seal." So, I'll wait and see what those look like. This is a little ways off for my character anyway.
Back to top Go down
Itsuko

Itsuko

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Seal of the Spider [Custom Limited Curse Seal]   Blessed Seal of the Spider [Custom Limited Curse Seal] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 1:01 pm

One ofther thing I want to point out is upkeep. There is no upkeep listed for the curse seals, except to say how much it costs once the senjutsu chakra is gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blessed Seal of the Spider [Custom Limited Curse Seal]   Blessed Seal of the Spider [Custom Limited Curse Seal] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blessed Seal of the Spider [Custom Limited Curse Seal]
Page 1 of 1