Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Senju Robby [Updated]  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Senju Robby [Updated]  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Senju Robby [Updated]  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Senju Robby [Updated]  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Senju Robby [Updated]  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Senju Robby [Updated]  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Senju Robby [Updated]  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Senju Robby [Updated]  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Senju Robby [Updated]  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Senju Robby [Updated]  I_vote_lcapSenju Robby [Updated]  I_voting_barSenju Robby [Updated]  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Senju Robby [Updated]  I_vote_lcapSenju Robby [Updated]  I_voting_barSenju Robby [Updated]  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Senju Robby [Updated]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Robby

Sir Robby

Senju Robby [Updated]  Empty
PostSubject: Senju Robby [Updated]    Senju Robby [Updated]  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 5:01 am

Name: Robby senju 
Nickname:Black Flash 

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 150 lbs
Hair: White and spiky hair
Eyes: White eyes with bright golden iris 
Others: Huge face carvings,prescence of three swords and earrings on the left ear. A cut on the left eye and a long, slant stich on the chest.
General Appearance: Robby us a young boy. Built in every way a man can be built.He has spiky greenish hair on low cut,he has a fine face with beautiful carvings like that of an angel. He wears a white shirt believing it as the colour of the heavens and black pants and sandals. regarding them as the color of his art. Sometimes, when he is relaxing, he either wears only his trousers and pair of sandals. with his swords or he wears an overall green gown that leaves his muscular chest open and never forgetting his sword.  In addition to his attire,he never goes anywhere without a piece of his life which is his swords. Robby wields three swords because he partly believes that they are the wills of his father,mother and brother  left with him in this world and they also represent the past,present and future. Lastly, Robby wears three earring  on his left ear,he has a scar on his left eye and a long, slant stich on his chest. 

After his life changing event, almost all of his appearance was altered but he still retained his spiky hair that grew longer and his skin colour but he was not as muscular as before. He now began wearing a grey cloak that covered from his nose down to his knee level. The sleeves of the cloak cover his hands completely. Three straps can be seen on the top part of the cloak with a zip going down in the middle, joining both the right and left side of the cloak. Another huge strap comes from the left side and pins to the right side while letting the cloak fall open from beneath the lower abdomen. The inner of the cloak has a white lining that can be seen when he moves swiftly. He also wears grey trousers that are tucked into his clothed sandals. A sort of sandal that has solid soles but does not cover his toes. The soles have a sort of clothing that go up his leg but not long enough to his knees.
Village :Konohagakure
Elements :Doton 

Personality: Robby is a young boy of principle and philosopy. He believes that there is no loss in losing, afterall, you will learn something from loss itself. To him,he believes that since he could fend,cater and provide for himself after his parents and twin brother were brutally killed in a hostile war at the age of seven, then, he was absolutely sure and courageous that he could definitely find his way through life itself. Robby is a prophet  of nature. He loves being in contact with mother nature and would sanction anybody that tries to hurt any creation of nature regarding the smallest of ants even if it means employing drastic and harzadious methods to stop the intruder. One of his greatest philosophies is 'never giving up'. He says this every morning to remind himself that he is a man of goal,a man of fufilment, a man of achievement and a man of acknowledgement. To him, all this things can't be achieved if he gives up. If he gives up,then his father's death would have been in vain. His mother's death would have been for nothing and finally, his twin brother blood would be on his head. That's why he is solely bent on making the best out of himself even if it means training all day and all night. Even if it means learning to control his appetite,his mode of sleep, his inner Robby and finally, gaining all the knowledge in the world. Other people wonder how a mere human, a mere orphan can gain all the knowledge in the world. But, he made them undastand that when he sets his mind on a track and when he listens to all instructions and life changing event,he became someone without a personality. He was more like whoever did the best to convince him, he would follow. With this new personality, he is very vulnerable but unpredictable too. As all of his memories were ripped away, he does not act based on what he knew. He acts on what he sees. Words without evidence mean less to him now. He is more or less a lone wolf. 
 He is a very good fanof nature. For this reason, I must acknowledge nature says Robby  to himself and whoever cares to listen. His affection for nature is immeasurrable and can be hardly seprated just as salt water can be hardly seprated from the whole beach. Robby being a member of the senju clan has given little reason to why he loves the forest so much.
Robby hates war with passion  My father, mother, twin brother the only family I have, all destroyed in war. What else have I got to live for? I have got to live, to protect my friends, the only family I have now from experiencing harm. Robby hates war a lot. His family was killed in cold blood during the war. He was lucky to have been in the forest as usual or he also would have been killed. Robby swore to protects his friends from getting in harm's way so as strangers : Anytime he looks into his head to remember the glimpse he caught of who killed his family,all he gets is a strange image. This made Robby harbour a dislike for strangers and made him react irrational if he found a stranger beside him or with his friend. He knows that strange people are not good people. 
 history: 
Birth: Robby was born into a small family of the senju clan that lived on the outskirts of the village close to large,thick and abundant forests. He was born on the 25 July 1998 After hours of labour,he came through. The moment he was born, the sun began to shine very brightly and the rain poured down really hard as never before. To everybody present at his birth, they were all very aware that Robby  was no ordinary child. He was  a child destined for greatness, success, honour and all other great things of life. Some days after his birth, seeing that his skin was still soft, his father removed the left earring he bought for his mother from her ear and pierced Robby ear with it. As he grew older, he gained knowledge, every minute, he was sharp, bright, agile intelligent and more thrifty than the other children his age. He was always in the forest learning new things about nature,playing with the animals and as he began to undastand nature,he undastood the world.
Hero: It happened on a sunny afternoon. Robby  was resting in the shade of a tree. Eating fresh fruits like apples, mangoes, oranges and bananas which mother nature had given him. He began to dose off when he heard the whining of a lady in the forest. He was puzzled that what could a girl be doing all by herself in the forest. He hurried over. Hopped on trees, ran on foot and he finally got there. The litlle girl about his age was terrified about some hounds snarling and crawling toward her. Robby  looked dumbfounded. "How could she be scared, ain't she a shinobi ? He took out the hounds and comforted the girl. She said her name was yukiand they both introduced eachother and since then, they built a friendship bond with eachother. During the warring state at the age of nine,  something drastic happened to Robby As usual,he was in the forest studying nature when suddenly,he found a fleet of birds flying away from the direction of his village. He knew that something was wrong and ran back as fast as he could. When he got to his village, everywhere looked silent. Soon, he began seeing dead bodies. He pulled out both of his swords and ran towards his home. He saw a stranger flying out the window but he couldn't stop him. He met both his dead mother and twin brother  in the hands of his dieing father. His father called him closer and said "my son,take my sword and make it your will because it is soaked in the blood of your mother and brother. Take the money in the safe and find your own path". It all happened so fast before him. He wondered how he would wield three swords or what to do with a large sum of money but he followed his father's advice and found his own path. Af ter the tragedy that befall his family Robby was ignored by the village as if nothing happened here had to enroll himself in the ninja Academy and orphanage where he stayed after some time the orphanage started treating him like an outcast so he left and took the money his father gave him and had a home he had to venture into illicit business just to gain the village acknowledgement he later stopped all forms of illicit business and decided to gain their acknowledgement the right way

Last edited by Sir Robby on Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Senju Robby [Updated]    Senju Robby [Updated]  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 5:53 am

Please follow our template~
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Sir Robby

Sir Robby

PostSubject: Re: Senju Robby [Updated]    Senju Robby [Updated]  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 2:03 pm

It's the same just added some extra stuff for my self
Back to top Go down
Sir Robby

Sir Robby

PostSubject: Re: Senju Robby [Updated]    Senju Robby [Updated]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 10:09 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sir Robby

Sir Robby

PostSubject: Re: Senju Robby [Updated]    Senju Robby [Updated]  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 4:35 pm

You guys should approve my Character
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Senju Robby [Updated]    Senju Robby [Updated]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 10:57 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senju Robby [Updated]    Senju Robby [Updated]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senju Robby [Updated]
Page 1 of 1