Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Senju, Yogensh [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Senju, Yogensh [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Senju, Yogensh [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Senju, Yogensh [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Senju, Yogensh [Fin] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Senju, Yogensh [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Senju, Yogensh [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Senju, Yogensh [Fin] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Senju, Yogensh [Fin] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Senju, Yogensh [Fin] I_vote_lcapSenju, Yogensh [Fin] I_voting_barSenju, Yogensh [Fin] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Senju, Yogensh [Fin] I_vote_lcapSenju, Yogensh [Fin] I_voting_barSenju, Yogensh [Fin] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Senju, Yogensh [Fin]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Senju, Yogensh [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: Senju, Yogensh [Fin]   Senju, Yogensh [Fin] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 4:53 am

Senju, Yogensh [Fin] VBi6Ujkb Senju, Yogensh [Fin] UZDDGZ3b Senju, Yogensh [Fin] XIGGGRzb

Senju, Yogensh [Fin] 0OeODz3
Name: Yogensha Senju
Nickname: Gen
Senju, Yogensh [Fin] GWSdYHs
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 130lbs
Appearance: Young and someone small as of yet, Yogensha is, more or less, a paragon of health. Having yet to fully grow into his body, the young man remains quite slim, though in possession of a decent mass of muscle as one might expect from an aspiring ninja. He allows his black hair to grow out a bit and leaves it in a near constant state of disarray, loosely framing a sharp, thin face which promises to one day fill out more fully. A strong brow houses rather thick eyebrows and a pair of pale green eyes. As for his nose, it is a bit on the smaller and pointier side.

Yogensha has constructed his wardrobe in such a way as to almost entirely exclude telling ninja apparel. While he is most certainly in possession of more traditional combat garbs, he prefers to dress himself in a much more casual way which makes him indistinguishable from a civilian to anyone who does not personally know him, though his cloths in no way inhibit his combat prowess. As for specifics, Gen tends to, like most any normal person, change his clothing on a day to day basis, though he does enjoy jackets and long sleeves and has been known to don clothes decorated with a wide range of symbols and markings. He neither wears nor carries with him his forehead protector unless he has a good reason and greatly enjoys dressing nicely whenever he can.

Senju, Yogensh [Fin] EW0JlD2
Village: Konohagakure
Character Rank: D | Genin
Clan: Senju | Wood Release
Element: N/A
Senju, Yogensh [Fin] IVLimad
Personality: Yogensha is, foremost, a calm individual. Not one to be easily riled or shaken, he often finds himself in a position to evaluate any given situation with ease. This, combine with an eidetic memory, a natural tendency towards hyper-observance and minute details, and a phenomenal intelligence have engendered within him a tactical outlook in most situations. He has, however, been accused of lacking focus as he tends to truly multitask, thinking about many different things at once to satisfy his busy mind.

Outside of this, many find Gen to be quite charming when they speak with him, though a somewhat caustic sense of humor and penchant for sarcasm have occasionally gotten in the way. He is well spoken, has a pleasant voice, and is generally skilled with making connections with others without being overbearingly loud or obnoxiously outgoing. And, as a curious person, he rarely ever runs out of things to discuss with any company he should find.

While young, Gen is likely a budding sociopath, as seems to be the case with so many others in the world of shinobi. He has emotions and feelings, though he seems fully capable of turning these on or off at will, a trait none are privy to. This makes him an exceptional liar and storyteller, though the fully extent of his skills is, once again, largely unknown. Regardless, his ability to genuinely mean whatever it is he says has, if nothing else, made him relatively well liked among his peers.

Character History: Born to a wealthy but almost exclusively civilian family, Yogensha was raised from a very early age to be exceptional, not simply in his inborn privilege but in his abilities and destiny. He was selected, before his birth, to go and train at the local shinobi academy was reared as such. However, his parents and relatives did not stop simply in this. Rather, they lifted him up to be a great figure and a strong person which both applied a good amount of pressure to the boy even as a child and gave him a strong sense of confidence and will. He was taught many things growing up and was instilled with a love of learning and reading as well as a sense of his clan and their history. His life, aside from this aspect, was rather uneventful before the ninja academy and consisted of very little to report. He was a happy, if a tad hyper, child with a strong intellect and constitution.

Upon entering the academy, Gen became a swift success, learning quickly and taking to the ninja life with the ease one would expect of his clan and upbringing. He had a particular strong proficiency in the realms of both genjutsu and sensory skills, apparently being able to experience chakra signatures in a kind of almost synesthetic way, and was remarkably capable of using one handed seals, allowing him to execute the few techniques that he knew in a much more efficient and devious manner. While certainly gifted in some areas, he lacked in the departments of physical combat and weapons handling, barring him from truly standing out amongst some of the students who seemed talented in nearly every category.

He graduated from said academy with the rest of his class, neither moving on early nor needed to stay behind for any sort of remedial studies, and has only recently been released into the proper world of ninja affairs. He spends much of his time training and reading leisurely with a particular fondness for grassy or mossy locations and is more or less unsure of what to do next. He has no teammates of which to speak and can only take on the occasional mission or two as he awaits whatever is in store for his young life.

Last edited by Will on Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Senju, Yogensh [Fin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju, Yogensh [Fin]   Senju, Yogensh [Fin] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 5:30 pm

Mhm, approved
Back to top Go down

Senju, Yogensh [Fin]
Page 1 of 1