Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Bandit Camp [Mission] [Private; Doragon] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Bandit Camp [Mission] [Private; Doragon] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Bandit Camp [Mission] [Private; Doragon] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Bandit Camp [Mission] [Private; Doragon] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Bandit Camp [Mission] [Private; Doragon] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Bandit Camp [Mission] [Private; Doragon] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Bandit Camp [Mission] [Private; Doragon] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Bandit Camp [Mission] [Private; Doragon] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Bandit Camp [Mission] [Private; Doragon] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Bandit Camp [Mission] [Private; Doragon] I_vote_lcapThe Bandit Camp [Mission] [Private; Doragon] I_voting_barThe Bandit Camp [Mission] [Private; Doragon] I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Bandit Camp [Mission] [Private; Doragon] I_vote_lcapThe Bandit Camp [Mission] [Private; Doragon] I_voting_barThe Bandit Camp [Mission] [Private; Doragon] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Bandit Camp [Mission] [Private; Doragon]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axel Terumi
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Axel Terumi

The Bandit Camp [Mission] [Private; Doragon] Empty
PostSubject: The Bandit Camp [Mission] [Private; Doragon]   The Bandit Camp [Mission] [Private; Doragon] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 9:07 pm

Mission Details:

It was a nice day in Kumogakure, just like the last one. A lot of shinobi just recently got back from their missions and were enjoying this time with family and friends, but it seemed that one red-headed chunin in general would be leaving the village for a mission. Though the location is only a few hundred meters away from Kumo, it was still an important mission to Axel. He had been tasked with taking out a large bandit camp who have been causing trouble to people who come in and out. They hide when strong shinobi such as jonin go in or out however, which is why the Raikage decided to send a genin and a chunin their way. That way they would get cocky enough to attempt to attack the two, yet would ultimately die due to the intense shinobi training they have had.

He was told that his genin partner would be coming out shortly. Until then he was waiting next to the village gates. Once he arrived they would leave the village and go straight towards the bandit camp. During the travel Axel would ask the genin a series of questions to get to know him better.

"My name is Axel Rover, and I am a chunin, though you should already know my rank. May I know your name? As well as how long you have been a genin? Boy, do I miss my days as a genin," Axel asked him, though nostalgia began to kick in during his speaking, so he had to stop himself before he could go on any further. After a few minutes, the two of them would be at the top of the left side of a valley, viewing the large camp of bandits at the bottom. There were a few tents set up, and Axel counted about nine bandits. There was probably more, but if there was then they must have gone far out for something. If the two of them were able to take out nine of their members, the returning bandits would get the threat and run away, never to come back in fear of death from an unseen enemy. That was the chunin's plan at least. "Alright, time to move out," Axel told the genin. He went down the slope, always dashing towards the large bushes that kept his cover. They weren't far enough in to get spotted by sensors it seemed.

WC: 405
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Axel Terumi
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Axel Terumi

PostSubject: Re: The Bandit Camp [Mission] [Private; Doragon]   The Bandit Camp [Mission] [Private; Doragon] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm

The shinobi was a bit disappointed that his partner didn't want to break the silence and talk with him, but it was alright since there was always next time to give it a try. The first course of action that Axel would initiate would be a distraction so that he and his partner can get down there without too much notice. Of course there were at least a few sensors, but everything would work out just fine in his opinion. About 120 meters out, it was easy to tell that the sensors weren't that experienced with ninjutsu either since they haven't been suspicious of anything. That was what the chunin was hoping.

"Alright, now it is time to give those bastards something to be alert about," Axel whispered to himself, though his genin partner probably heard it as well. As quickly as possible, he performed a string of handseals in order;  Ram → Snake → Tiger. Immediately after that, there were at least ten copies of Axels behind him in the bushes. Knowing that someone must have heard the noise from down below, he began to act. He got the image of the bandit he could see the clearest in his head and then began to perform yet another string of handseals;  Dog → Boar → Ram. Immediately, he turned into the man, and due to his expertise in ninjutsu, it was an exact replica. What was better was that this guy wore a heavy amount of leather, to the point where it even covered most of his face. Add to the fact that a ton of the bandits dressed like that and you had yourself a clean deception. Especially since Axel believed that other bandits left the camp sometime ago. Coming back after running into trouble, which was ten copies of a badass chunin to be specific, was completely logical.

"Help me! Off these shits!" the fake bandit shouted in a perfectly replicated voice, since he heard the man speaking to the others previously. As he instructed them beforehand, the copies ran after Axel, all shouting some very hurtful words at him. This got the bandits up from what they were doing, and without even thinking about it they decided that the best course of action was to help out their ally. It seemed that a sensor was catching on to this act, but it was too late. five of the bandits were running at full speed towards the Axel and the copies with weapons out. Some of them began to perform handseals and shoot out fire balls at some of the copies, which dispersed on impact. Most of them were well aware by now that these were basic clones, but in no way could they figure out that the bandit they were attempting to help was the one that sent these clones after himself. Once he was close enough to the five bandits, stuff got pretty fun for him. He was able to perform another set of handseals; Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger. A long stream of fire came out of his mouth, his face moving right and left, pointing towards the bandits until they were all set on fire, running back to the camp. The remaining four bandits had to throw kunai at their comrades' heads before they got any closer, threatening to engulf the whole camp in these flames.

"Fuck, if only I had figured it out sooner. You will pay for killing our comrades!" shouted the sensor. All four of the bandits were pissed now and came towards Axel who was shalf-way down the slope, chilling on a small road that was made inbetween it by the earth.

"Hey genin, I think it is your turn!" Axel shouted.There was no point in being sneaky anymore. Having seen the power of most of their fighting force, the chunin deduced that these men weren't all that stronger. He got them paranoid about another shinobi coming to kill them however, if he needed to use that to surprise them, going in for the strike when his partner finally gave ease to their fast-beating hearts. Once the two were done with the remaining four they would leave, hoping that the bandits that left previously would leave once they saw their dead comrades.

EXIT

WC: 711
TWC: 1116
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bandit Camp [Mission] [Private; Doragon]   The Bandit Camp [Mission] [Private; Doragon] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bandit Camp [Mission] [Private; Doragon]
Page 1 of 1