Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Double Time{ Private } Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Double Time{ Private } Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Double Time{ Private } Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Double Time{ Private } Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Double Time{ Private } Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Double Time{ Private } Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Double Time{ Private } Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Double Time{ Private } Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Double Time{ Private } Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Double Time{ Private } I_vote_lcapDouble Time{ Private } I_voting_barDouble Time{ Private } I_vote_rcap 
Will
Double Time{ Private } I_vote_lcapDouble Time{ Private } I_voting_barDouble Time{ Private } I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Double Time{ Private }

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Double Time{ Private } Empty
PostSubject: Double Time{ Private }   Double Time{ Private } Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 11:06 am

C-rank:
[WC 1800]

Spreading a thin layer of jelly on some toast and pouring a bit of tea in a small cup, the young genin Yuzuki looked out of the window from the kitchen of her home to be met with the rising sun's warm kiss. Today was another day of proving her worth, she would need to get some training done, but as it was now she needed all the experience she could get before that. Enjoying her light breakfast, Yuzuki quickly finished eating and cleaned her dishes before grabbing her headband and weapons pouch and quickly leaving the house. As she walked to the Kage's building her mind began to lose itself in thought, for the first time she was hopping to be placed in a genin team and have her own father as it's sensei leader. She smiled at the thought of forming new bonds and having experiences one could never have alone. She began to create memories that have never happened in her head, these thoughts of grandeur shortened her trip to the Kage's building significantly as she got lost in time. Walking up the the building her the smile slipped from her face and it took on a calmer more serene expression. Walking inside she took the missions that seemed to be in her lane, something she could do alone even if it were just a rank higher than her. Looking over the missions she plucked three that could be done in the village. The missions would be done in priority order, as usual, somethings were just more important than others. Walking out of the building she decided that she would Kill two birds with one stone. Running in the direction of the shops she wasted no time in coming upon the district in which the thief was last seen. He wouldn't be able to get far, but Yuzuki couldn't take any chances as she took to the high grounds, looking for him down below. It was long after she jumped from a few buildings that she spotted a small group of ninja chasing one person through the streets. Yuzuki lowered her eyes and ran ahead, she would cut him off and knock him out, stopping this pointless chase. Following his movements closely the young genin saw an opportunity and without holding back or second guessing she jumped from the building only to land directly in the path of the thief. This sudden appearance startled the poor man and he couldn't stop running because of how quickly it happened. Yuzuki on the other hand had planned for this and without missing a beat kicked the man's legs from under him, ending the chase, or so it seemed. The thief appeared to have more tricks up his sleeve than Yuzuki anticipated. As the other ninja that were up on the chase came up behind a sudden appearance of thick smoke clouded her vision, causing her to back out of it's range. As the smoke dissipated Yuzuki's eyes lowered in annoyance, looking at the place where the thief once lay. She didn't have time for this, her priorities needed to be arranged. He couldn't get out of Konoha, it was too risky for him, she knew he would have to hide first and get heat off of him. She had his face etched into her brain so he had better prayed that they didn't cross paths as she took care of her other duties. Luckily she wasn't that far from her next mission, the voices that traveled on the wind told her that the annoyances that were next on her list, were very close. Shaking her head at her own failure to follow up on the capture she made her way to the so called " thugs ". As she quickly made her way to her next destination She could only think one thought. " Why would anyone, that's not a ninja, cause trouble...In a ninja village?" She would have to be careful not to bring too much harm to these people, they were clearly defective mentally and she didn't want blood on her hands for harming those type of people. It didn't take long before she found herself looking down at a group of men causing the most trouble she had ever seen. She titled her head slightly as she watched them harass some women, knock over several stalls from humble sales people and be just in general loud and belligerent. Shaking her head Yuzuki jumped from the roof tops, quickly making her self known. Her presence caused some of the attention of the thugs to come her way. For her this was perfect, she would make an example of these and the rest would leave. Seems this job just got a whole lot easier than she anticipated, something that put her mind at ease as far as not getting her hands bloody.

[WC 812/1800]
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Double Time{ Private } Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Time{ Private }   Double Time{ Private } Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:24 pm

" Hey lil girl, it dangerous to be jumpin from buildings and stuff, how about you come with us and we'll make sure you are ok. " It seemed from the of six, three of them were bold enough to approach her in such a disrespectful manner. She could hear it in the man's voice, who acted as the leader, he was hungry for a prize that didn't belong to him, his eyes filled with lust and greed just like the two lackey's next to him. She kept her calm and without letting them get any closer she created ten clones of herself depleting half of her chakra. Two of the men stopped walking towards her eyeing the feat that she just preformed, and most of the others followed suit as they stopped their destructive shenanigans, all except one. The leader was in charge for a reason he didn't stop with the rest of them as he continued to near Yuzuki, he instead got closer and called out to his men. " WHO TOLD YOU ALL TO STOP? WHAT YOU SCARED OF SOME LITTLE GIRL? SO WHAT SHE COULD DO A FEW TRIC- "
His words stopped dead in their tracks because at that moments Yuzuki thought it to be a good time to show a few bones. Removing her top her skin began to ripple and stir, the bone underneath moving upwards in order to force it's way out. Soon both her arms were covered in spiked bone and she had a smirk on her face. " B-boss she is one of dem ninja we been hearing about.. We didn't think they be around here and all... L-Lets just get out of - "" SHUT UP SHE IS STILL A FUCKIN CHIL-" Yuzuki and the man at this point were pretty close to each other, this caused her to break her jutsu move in on him and kick him right in the genitals that sent enough force to send the towering man crumbling to his knees under him and in front of her. Yuzuki looked down on the man he almost looked to be bowing to her. Retracting her bones she looked at the others, stunned at what they have been see until now. Yuzuki really didn't have time for this and she wanted very much to avoid having to do this next part. Grabbing a handful of hair from the pack leader she kneed him in the face three times, and on the third time she extended a bone right into the man's eye, causing him to scream and writhe on the ground." My rank among ninja's is the second lowest.... I advise you to drag your scum back before the rest get here... And never come back. " These words settled on the area like a mist, and the men for a moment stood silently before running away with only one dragging their leader away from the child. A light sigh came from her lips as she walked around asking if everyone was ok. As she made sure no one was wounded Yuzuki made her way to the village wall for her next assignment, but before she could get even a foot away she felt herself being pushed past and someone running ahead of her. Gaining her composer quickly her eyes took in the sight of the person responsible for nearly toppling her over. When she realized that the pink hair that was trailing behind the person was the thief she was after. Knowing full well that he knew who she was, she quickly put on a transformation jutsu, changing her height, hair color, and eye color. Yuzuki was know a five foot six inch blond with violet eyes female, something that would hopefully catch his eye. Making her way on the roof tops once more she followed the male, following his pattern to predict his next move allowing her to get ahead of him. Once she was ahead just enough she jumped to lower grounds. This placed her right around the corner from where he was and in turn she bumped into him again, this time grabbing onto him as if she had just fell into his arms. This stopped the thief enough for her to bring his face close to her and slam her forehead repeatedly against his face, break his nose and in the end knocking him out cold. With that she dragged the man to the nearest higher up, dumping the trash off the be dealt with properly. Reverting to her own form she cleaned her face and made her way towards the village wall once more to finish her duties for the day. A light sigh escaped her lips as the young genin made it to her final mission for the day. Handing in the mission to the ninja guarding the gate she was able to go out and do what she was asked. Walking along the wall she was ever vigilant watching midday slowly slip into night. This mission had to be the most comforting of them all and before she knew it she was at least half way across the wall, the only thing that she was worried about was getting too comfortable. The cool night air refreshed her and the nightly sounds of the forest gave her a sense of peace. About half way across the wall Yuzuki stopped dead in her tracks as she heard voices. Quickly concealing herself she got closer to them, listening to any information that could be important. She waited for what seemed to be two hours before the voices settled, she could not believe what she had heard. Deciding to hide a bit longer she reported back to the gates, relaying what she had heard. The news was well received, there was to be a bombing two days from now and in the midst of that destruction some ninja would be kidnapped and harvested for their kkgs. Yuzuki was happy she had gotten this info because she was afraid that she would have to endure that past again. After doing her part she went off to the kage's building but not before  Passing by a dumpling shop she shrugged to herself and went in to enjoy a bit of a reward. After eating a few of the tastiest dumplings every she walked to the Kage building. Getting her reward she went home, tired and feeling accomplished.

- Exit -

[WC 1877/1800]
Back to top Go down

Double Time{ Private }
Page 1 of 1