Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Passing the time[ Private] [Missions]  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Passing the time[ Private] [Missions]  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Passing the time[ Private] [Missions]  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Passing the time[ Private] [Missions]  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Passing the time[ Private] [Missions]  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Passing the time[ Private] [Missions]  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Passing the time[ Private] [Missions]  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Passing the time[ Private] [Missions]  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Passing the time[ Private] [Missions]  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Passing the time[ Private] [Missions]  I_vote_lcapPassing the time[ Private] [Missions]  I_voting_barPassing the time[ Private] [Missions]  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Passing the time[ Private] [Missions]  I_vote_lcapPassing the time[ Private] [Missions]  I_voting_barPassing the time[ Private] [Missions]  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Passing the time[ Private] [Missions]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ume Uzumaki 3

Ume Uzumaki 3

Passing the time[ Private] [Missions]  Empty
PostSubject: Passing the time[ Private] [Missions]    Passing the time[ Private] [Missions]  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 8:52 pm

C-rank:

Last edited by Sabo on Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ume Uzumaki 3

Ume Uzumaki 3

Passing the time[ Private] [Missions]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing the time[ Private] [Missions]    Passing the time[ Private] [Missions]  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:49 pm

Missions one: PATROL THE WALLS

Passing the time[ Private] [Missions]  Tumblr_npzlaim13a1slscf9o2_1280

"Hmm, am I really disgusting? Maybe... though she didn't need to make that scene, that insignificant bitch." Sabo would mumble to himself as he sat there on the edge of the west wall of the village. he was all the way on top, able to gaze down either side to look at those below if he wished. But he wouldn't, well not right now, he would rather stare aimlessly up at the sky from his position. he would sigh again.. his irritation almost hitting it's ceiling. As he just doesn't understand what the hell is wrong with people, no weak people, as what he said shouldn't have caused that much of an scene at all.

What had happened
Sabo would wake up and crawl out of the kitchen. As he had fallen asleep last night after eating so many sweets, but who could blame him they were delicious.  "Glad, I only have one mission today." The young lad would say as he would stretch and make his way over to his closet. He would slide it open slowly and look at the various outfits that he had, but he knew what he planned on wearing today. He would pull out his usual attire and put it on. Which consisted of a beautifully crafted loose-fitting two-toned light and dark blue kimono jacket with billowing sleeves, tied by a thick khaki-grey Ono-stylised belt, and a pair of navy pants. In addition to his outfit, he was wearing black long fingerless gloves and black calf-length shinobi sandals. Sabo also, for now, was wearing his Konoha forehead protector around his forehead and a backpack. Sabo though would remove his forehead protector from his head and have it around his neck. The plated side going forward.

Sabo would then head to the bathroom and begin to take care of his morning stuff. Brushing his pearly white teeth, washing his face, cleaning his hears, things like that those will good hygiene do. This part of his story is really no extremely boring and won't be gone into detail. The exciting moment in this story is when Sabo would be on his way to the Village wall but would bump into some lady carrying somethings, and well all she had would fall to the ground. That though wasn't the problem the words exchanged were.

"You really need to watch where you are going, you idiot." Sabo would declare loudly as he would dust himself off. The young lad falling to the ground after the collision.  A frown was on his face as he would jump to his feet, a bit agitated at this whole thing.

"How rude! You bumped into me, boy! You could atleast show manners and apologize, or even just help me up and help gather my things." She would say. The collision didn't make her fall like Sabo but all of her groceries and other personal items she bought had fallen to the ground and were scattered a bit.

Sabo would chuckle at her comment, "You must be really dumb? What do I look like helping a pitiful person such as yourself? You got to be mad, yah idiot. But, I don't have time to talk to someone like you. I have things to handle." Sabo would say as he was about to walk away. But no he would be stopped. An hand being placed on his shoulder and when he turned to look behind him would see that another shinobi had his hand on his shoulder. "What?" Sabo would snap as he would pull away from the guy. Well, he would try to no avail as the guy had a tight grip.

"Pick the stuff up little Genin, and apologize. And don't ever disrespect her again!" His voice was loud and thunderous, and that alone cause this scene to get larger. More people paid more attention to this conflict.

"What!? Why the hell should I?!" Sabo would shout. Though, from the glare he was given and noticing that this guy was stronger he would spit on the ground and help the lady with her things. "Sorry, I should have paid more attention walking. I have to go take care of a mission, so I can't help you take your stuff home." Sabo would say.

"Don't worry I got that part, no go." The Jonin would say as he and the woman would begin to walk away, and to Sabo's shock he could see it now. Those two had to be close as he was closer than a normal person would be when helping someone.

Back on duty

"Tch! That bastard thinks he can pull rank on me and shit to help his wife, what nonsense! And she is no better... clinging and being dependant on her lover or whatever like weak scum. Oh how I loaf this damn village and it's people.." Sabo would say as he would go back to the task at hand, walking back and forth on the wall peering over the edges from time to time. Sadly, nothing was going on that needed Sabo's attention and when the time came he would report back to the council. Still irritated as he wasn't even able to let out some frustration on those doing bad, which sucked.  Sabo really doesn't understand any of this crap at all and was growing more and more irritated by the day with this Village. Maybe he wouldn't feel like this if he had guidance a teacher that showed him a better path to follow.

wc-919/600
Back to top Go down

Passing the time[ Private] [Missions]
Page 1 of 1