Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Casually training [private]  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Casually training [private]  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Casually training [private]  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Casually training [private]  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Casually training [private]  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Casually training [private]  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Casually training [private]  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Casually training [private]  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Casually training [private]  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Casually training [private]  I_vote_lcapCasually training [private]  I_voting_barCasually training [private]  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Casually training [private]  I_vote_lcapCasually training [private]  I_voting_barCasually training [private]  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Casually training [private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

Casually training [private]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casually training [private]    Casually training [private]  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 5:37 pm

[placeholder, making post]
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Casually training [private]    Casually training [private]  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 9:18 pm

The brow of the mental clown wizened as the dirt below our feet created sedition as to avoid casting a schism within itself. The soil was moist and we prognosticated that it had rained the day before however the topic was far from inscrutable as the grass was still a bit wet on top. The ennui that had consumed the two had left a diffident feeling deep within ther gullet and created a churlish situation of lesser empowerment. Far from brazen, Oboro knew we needed to train, however the morning sun had already evolved into the evening orb and we knew not how much longer it would be before it fell into the evening white, preventing us from training any further. Based on the angle of which the shadows around them were being cast, Oboro decided that it was likely a few hours past noon and threfore we still had a while before the sun would fall. Perhaps a forest of exclusion was the best place to practice, though even if it wasn't were already here so there was no harm in the situation. Our movement was no longer ambulatory and instead we sat still, reflecting on all we'd learned from the other genin since we'd joined the ranks.

"Off into the wood we go, where sunshine is thing to show." Oboro sang out just loud enough to be a hum. "With the trees so spaced apart. Jutsu will soon be... be....~" The singing came to a quick halt as we struggled to think of a word that rhymed with apart. "Oboro... what's a word that rhymes with 'apart'?" We asked ourselves as our footsteps were set to a half and one hand made it's way to our head to scratch. We waited for an answer from ourselves though one did not come rapidly and it was almost as if we didn't want to give an answer. "Oh come one please!?" We asked in a british accent. "Won't you be so kind?" And finally after enough begging we finally responded in the same angry tone that one would expect from us. "Dammit, you fool." A heavy sigh came from the chest of the dark haired man that resembled a short haired porcupine. "Even in rest, you find ways to force hegemony on me. The blood that binds... how unfortunate was the pay off." The dark tone seemed to end here, though the same voice spoke. "Art rhymes with it..." The smile popped back up on our face. "The jutsu will soon be a fine work of art!"

With the same smirk on our face we began practicing hand signs as our bare feet wiggled it's toes into the mushy ground below. They'd said in the ranks that the more you practiced making the hand signs, the faster you would be at it. Based on our observations however, generally people rarely got stronger from hard work but rather seemed to increase in ability based on training regiments gained upon reaching a higher rank. so while knowing these hand signs were funadamental, Oboro felt a bit like it was useless to repeat them over and over until his fingers hurt. If only we'd been able to learn one handed seals then things like this would be significantly easier. We could do two different jutsu with each hand! Wait.. no, it wouldn't work like that. Then our chakra would form in all sorts of strange ways and we would have a big splash of chakra molded inside us that would like to all stick together. Sticky chakra didn't seem like it would feel too good on the insides... "That's it!" Oboro exclaimed while focusing the chakra in his belly. Sticky chakra was something he'd actually been working on for a long time though we'd never been able to perfect it. However, the difference is we not had time to work on it anyways.

"Only losers give up you know." We said to ourselves and nodded. We were right in that aspect. It would be too easy to just give up. After all, we were in the middle of a forest and could do absolutely anything that we wanted, but instead were pouting because we couldn't get this jutsu to work. How sad really. We would continue to try however, failing a few more times though now it lookked a bit like silly string was coming from our palms instead of full strands of wired stickiness like we wanted. However, we were making progress and that's all that mattered! Time after time again for what seemed to be at least an hour, we practiced. "No, not an hour...you're wrong once more." Our thought responded. "Have you never heard of hyperbole for dramatic effect?" Oboro asked himself. By all the means, it was as if we lived just to tormet us. At times it was annoying but- "Oh look it's working!" Oboro said as a strand of pink gum like substance emerged from our palm. Finally! We are now a gummy man.
[1233]
[Bungee Gomu Learned]
[Sorry its so short, and has no relation to your post but my internet has been fucking up all day. I pressed send earlier and lost internet and lost my 2k word post. Next will be longer I swear]

Last edited by Ryan on Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Casually training [private]    Casually training [private]  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 9:12 pm

[Okay you can post now if you like[
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Casually training [private]    Casually training [private]  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 2:05 pm

we went home
[exiit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casually training [private]    Casually training [private]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Casually training [private]
Page 1 of 1