Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Gaining new arsenal (private no kill) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Gaining new arsenal (private no kill) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Gaining new arsenal (private no kill) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Gaining new arsenal (private no kill) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Gaining new arsenal (private no kill) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Gaining new arsenal (private no kill) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Gaining new arsenal (private no kill) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Gaining new arsenal (private no kill) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Gaining new arsenal (private no kill) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Gaining new arsenal (private no kill) I_vote_lcapGaining new arsenal (private no kill) I_voting_barGaining new arsenal (private no kill) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Gaining new arsenal (private no kill) I_vote_lcapGaining new arsenal (private no kill) I_voting_barGaining new arsenal (private no kill) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Gaining new arsenal (private no kill)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

Gaining new arsenal (private no kill) Empty
PostSubject: Gaining new arsenal (private no kill)   Gaining new arsenal (private no kill) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 12:52 am

Neah awoke earlier than  usual this day from It was nearly the crack of dawn. he yawned and stretched his arms and legs in his bed and bent over and scratched his butt sleepily as he shuffled towards his bathroom. Hi body felt so much stronger after yesterday’s vigorous training session so much so he could already tell a small difference. he was faster now than he was. This pleased him immensely as he went and showered off and soon emerged from his bathroom draped around his waist was a towel. Today was going to be a even greater day for his training today he was going to learn a new jutsu and improve his sealing abilities as well as his weapons. He quickly clothed himself in his usual attire and grabbed his bag he had from yesterday and put in him snacks as well as a fresh new canteen of water.

He cracked his neck to the side and sprinted out of his home at top speed and soon found himself at the training ground much faster than he had anticipated. The sun was already just creeping over the horizon. The air was chilly as he exhaled sharply watching his breath form into condensation into the air. He tossed aside his bag to the ground and looked around his current surroundings. He took in a deep breath enjoying the fresh air around him as he closed his eyes for a few moments taking in the wonderful scents around him. He loved the smell of fresh dew in the morning especially around a forest like area.  He cleared his throat and reopened his eyes and smirked. Today was going to be a productive day he could feel it in his bones. He slowly walked over to his bag and pulled out a scroll and smiled excitedly. Like a child waiting to unwrap his birthday present he stared greedily at the scroll and unrolled it.

He was so excited about learning a new jutsu he could hardly contain his joy. He unrolled the scroll  and slowly read the instructions slowly. Taking in every word and detail, he did not want to screw this up after all if he did it could be disastrous for him. He had already signed the snake contract all he needed was the summoning jutsu and then the contract would be fully complete. Oh how wonderful and useful those snake summons would be in battle. He smiled as he looked over the scroll and nodded his head in approval after looking over the hand seals over and over again. "Relatively simple very nice." he smiled and began to do the hand seals over and over again practicing the precise seals and smiled as he soon learned the summoning jutsu. It would be a good start but he wanted to learn more jutsu today much more.

(learned summoning jutsu)
WC 478
Twc $78/400 needed to learn.
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Gaining new arsenal (private no kill)   Gaining new arsenal (private no kill) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 9:27 pm

Neah smirked and crossed off the summoning jutsu in his list of jutsu to learn off in his own personal mental check list. He was satisfied that he had finally had a little time to do a little jutsu training. Especially since he was so busy with learning more and more skills. He cracked his neck to the side and stretched out his arms above his head. he had so much to learn and only a limited life span it was such a sad thing to be bound to this earth for brief moments in time. He wanted to stay on this earth for eternity if he had the power but alas he had not the skill to do the impossible. Wait no it wasn't impossible to do if his memory served him correctly there was a shinobi who could transfer his soul into other peoples bodies and take them over. Oh what was his name again. He cursed under his breath and then snapped his fingers how could he be so dumb. He sighed and shrugged off the thought. it would eventually come back to him but for now he wanted move move onto the next bit of training.

He returned his gaze back to his scroll and pulled it to the side and began unwraveling its contents over and over again looking at all the different ninjutsu uuntil he stopped as he saw a jutsu that had caught his eye. "Lets see here its called striking shadow snake jutsu that looks like it would be right up my alley." He smiled as he read about it and its prerequisites. he was astonished that this didn't requires any handseals but only to have the snake summoning contract He had that in spades. He read it over and over again slowly retaining every detail he could muster. he looked over at a nearby failed log and narrowed his eyes and thrust his arm towards it as a six snakes shot out from his wrist and opened there mouths and hissed loudly as they shot ten meters out and wrapped around the log and bit into it. A dark purple substance leaked from the fangs and onto the grass as he moved his hand and threw the log into the forest and retracted the snakes back into his sleeve. He was proud he learned this jutsu so quickly.

A look of satisfaction lay rested up on his face as he flexed his arm a few times and then looked at the kunai in his free hand. He made a mental note that that striking shadow snake jutsu was defiantly going to come in handy later on especially if he had to fight long distance or he could use it a s a surprise attack. Then a idea came to mind perhaps he could place fuin seals on the snakes mouths and once they bit there target the seals would set. Not a bad idea he would need to do a little research on that later on. Striking the jutsu off as he holstered his kunai back into his ninja tool bag he began to roll up the jutsus scroll. " Alright thats enough C rank shit for know time to get to the heavy artillery." He smirked as he finished rolling up the scroll and grabbed two sepearate scrolls one labeled B and one labeled A.

Wc 565
twc 1,043 (excess words 243)
(learned Striking shadow snake)
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Gaining new arsenal (private no kill)   Gaining new arsenal (private no kill) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 9:46 pm

This was always the hardest decision to make on what jutsu to learn next. he could learn the B rank and save the A rank jutsu for later but on the other hand learning the A rank jutsu seemed like it would be more prudent to learn. he groaned and placed the scrolls on the ground and began to play eeny meanie miney moe with them and landed on the a rank jutsu scroll.  he smirked and picked it up and began to unravel it.  There were so many ninjutsu within this world he wish he could learn them all. But that would be greedy and he just didn't have the life span for that kind of work. Sadly but he was happy as long as he could live and learn as much as he could would be more than enough for him after all he wanted to protect his village and his friends and family within it above all else. He got down on to his knees and out stretched his left leg to the side. Zanji then began to bounce up and down pumping the precious blood inside his body to move faster.

He needed to search his memories about snake jutsu he had read about them before he had had some tea with his father.So It irked him that he could not remember off the top of his head and showed he needed to increase his intellect and memorization skills,He bit his lip and closed his eyes. his mind closing all outside distractions for a few moments of peace. Giving him clarity as he combed through his mind of that days events. He had been reading so many scrolls that day it was hard to discern between all that information. He took a calming breath and sorted out the information slowly shifting it aside as he finally found the information about snake jutsu. He smiled happily as he opened his eyes and muttered "ahh there you are."

He covered his mouth and quietly belched into it as his breakfast had decided to finish digesting itself. He exhaled quietly through his nose and let out a sigh.He was not exactly thrilled to be learning this but it had many uses. In fact it slightly creep-ed him out. The sheer though of having thousands of snakes crawling out from his mouth was enough to make him shudder in disgust. But no matter how much he detested that thought he needed to learn it. This jutsu required no hand seals much like the hiding like a mole technique. this pleased him greatly and would enable him to possibly get the drop on his enemies.He shuddered uncomfortably as he opened his eyes and concentrated on the the task at hand. he was definitely going to regret learning this or more in fact doing it. He lay down on his front and aimed for the tree he had been using as a target for his striking shadow snake jutsu earlier and opened his mouth.

The sensation was most unsettling at first as the thousands of snakes dashed out of his mouth and his sleeves sliding along the ground towards the tree. He continued to expel more and more snakes allowing for maximum damage as well as defensive capability. His mouth had gotten use to the sensation and soon it didn't even begin to bother him at all. the snakes hissed and charged at the tree opening there mouths and extending blades from inside them . Soon the tree was nothing but a pin cushion for the swords from the snakes mouths. He sighed and panted and quickly dispelled the jutsu the snakes dissipated into one giant cloud of smoke. He smiled and jumped up and down with excitement at this triumphant feat. This was his very First A rank ninjutsu technique he had ever learned and he was most pleased with himself.
Wc 650
two:1693 (excess words ten plus 243 equal 253 excess)
(learned Mandara no Jin Formation of Ten Thousand Snakes 640/650 needed)
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Gaining new arsenal (private no kill)   Gaining new arsenal (private no kill) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 1:11 am

Neah sighed as he coughed and crawled onto the ground and headed towards a shady tree and leaned up against the trees branch. Learning that A rank Jutsu really took it out of him it seemed. He sighed as he closed his eyes for a few moments. "Just a few minutes rest all I need..." He would mumbled and shut his eyes and quietly fell asleep. His breathing was slow and shallow and even. He curled himself up to keep himself warm as he rested beneath the tree. Neah awoke startled as he panted and looked about at the surroundings. He had He quickly looked up at the position of the sun and sighed it seemed he had fallen asleep for a few hours. That was not good he should of been training with those hours instead of resting. he shook his head and slowly got up back to his feet and leaned up against the tree he was using as a makeshift mattress.

He bit his lip angrily as he took a few deep breaths. His Body felt more rested and less taxed now but still they ached all the same. He got into a fighting stance and began to proceed with roundhouse kicks on his left leg. He wanted to get a little taijutsu work out into his regiment after all he needed a strong body and a strong mind to be a great ninja. He needed to make up for lost time and quickly. He grunted each time his foot hit the hard trees surface the shock reverberating within his body. He kept this up until he felt his legs ached so much that they would not support his weight anymore. He smiled and reached dow n and grabbed his canteen and unscrewed the top and drank deeply from the canteen even pouring some of the water over his head. It felt so refreshing he let out a sigh of relief.

It was about time he went onto working one learning his final snake jutsu that he had been able to find with in the villages archive system. He smiled as he reached down and grabbed the Scroll labeled B and unrolled its contents. There were so many different ninjutsus to learn from the scroll he could hardly believe his eyes. He sifted through the scroll slowly greedily reading over the jutsu's wishing he could just learn them instantly. But then again there was a way to learn them but he would not go that far oh no. He had neither the skill nor the will to rip out a sharingan from a person. He sighed and rolled eventually found the jutsu he was looking for. His face changed as it grew broader. This variation of the hidden shadow snake jutsu was indeed much more powerful than its counterpart. In fact this one did not require any hand seals at all to use. But the snakes would be much large and more in number.

He smirked at the real simplicity at this jutsu even a child could use it if they had the proper chakra reserves. But no he would not share it with anyone for now he wanted these snake jutsu to himself. Yes it was a greedy decision but it made him feel some what special and connected to his father. His father had been the previous contract holder and he passed it onto his son. But perhaps if someone was a true friend or maybe even if he had a apprentice he would teach them. He smiled and outstretched his arm and now all he needed was a target. he wanted to pick something far away so he could maximize the potential this jutsu had. after all it wasn't everyday one learned such a interesting jutsu. He looked around and spotted a large fallen log. "Ooh that will do nicely!" he out stretched his arm and infused the chakra needed and shot out twenty of the snakes from his wrist each one opening its mouth hissing as they sank there fangs and wrapped around the log. He lift it off from the ground and retracted the snakes and smiled as the log fell at his feet.

Oh yes he was indeed most happy with learning this jutsu most happy indeed. He yawned as he slowly began to pack up the scrolls back into his bag. That was enough training for one day he thought and of course his father was probably wondering where he was he was over due to be home for lunch. He was definitely in for a scolding so he quickly ran back to the leaf village and headed back home a smile on his face full of pride he couldn't wait to show his father the jutsus he learned. though he had a bit of a rough start just as he finished packing up thunder boomed across the sky and dark clouds began to gather slowly the wind picked up. A storm was on it's way would he make it back to his father before the storm hit it was a challenge from nature one that he gladly accepted and he took off moving at full speed.
(Zanji Exit)

WC 867
Twc2,560 excess words(307 plus 253 equals 560 excess remaining so gain 100 exp due to the jutsu rule)
(Learned Sen'ei Tajashu - Many Hidden Shadow Snake Hands)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaining new arsenal (private no kill)   Gaining new arsenal (private no kill) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaining new arsenal (private no kill)
Page 1 of 1