Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kaguya Kirattan (finished) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kaguya Kirattan (finished) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kaguya Kirattan (finished) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kaguya Kirattan (finished) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kaguya Kirattan (finished) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kaguya Kirattan (finished) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kaguya Kirattan (finished) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kaguya Kirattan (finished) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kaguya Kirattan (finished) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kaguya Kirattan (finished) I_vote_lcapKaguya Kirattan (finished) I_voting_barKaguya Kirattan (finished) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Kaguya Kirattan (finished) I_vote_lcapKaguya Kirattan (finished) I_voting_barKaguya Kirattan (finished) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kaguya Kirattan (finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkalo

Darkalo

Kaguya Kirattan (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Kaguya Kirattan (finished)   Kaguya Kirattan (finished) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 8:13 pm

Kaguya Kirattan (finished) Large

Kaguya Kirattan (finished) 0OeODz3
Name: Kaguya Kirattan
Nickname: N/A
Kaguya Kirattan (finished) GWSdYHs
Height: 5'
Weight: 100 lbs
Appearance: He is a young man with an androgynous appearance with particularly bright white skin and big eyes leading most to believe that he is a girl upon first meeting him. He has many brand marks on his arms, neck and face,because of his life of slavery that he endured as a younger person. His bangs are clipped up with red hair pins in a roman numeral 13 pattern, with large pupils that leaves an eerie and frightening impression. Kirattan wears a white button-up shirt (often rolled up to the elbows) with the top few buttons undone, an oversized suit jacket (also rolled up to the elbows), black dress pants that reach just under his knees, and red/orange suspenders with yellow polka-dots. Instead of shoes, he wears light-colored slippers with what appears to be small buttons bearing the insignia of Sunagakure stitched onto them. He can most of the time be seen laughing or giggling with his hand over his mouth to contain the laughter. For his appearance, he has an octave deeper voice than one would hear in a normal 11 year old. Kirattan is infatuated by the sight of blood which when seen, can make him laugh hysterically. Kirattan loves to play with his hair as he was always in love with its color and anyone who has white hair.
Kaguya Kirattan (finished) EW0JlD2
Village: Suna
Character Rank: Gennin
Clan: Kaguya
Element: n/a
Kaguya Kirattan (finished) IVLimad
Personality: Unlike the rest of his clan, Khali didn't have a particular interest in fighting or killing and saw his abilities only as a means to be of use to others. As he came to Sunagakure and learned the ways of shinobi and learned hone his skills. He was a calm and quiet individual who would dedicate himself to whatever mission was at hand. As a child, he was more gentle despite his severe and brutal past, and he had a natural talent for combat and unique abilities which made him different even among other shinobi around his age, as seen from him not wanting to hurt others he had no involvement with, and his interest in beautiful things in the world. His gentleness is also reinforced by how empathetic and kind he was to those in his limited present, being one of the few people able to keep even the most short tempered from losing control over themselves. Kirattan is very kind hearted by nature and would rather try to talk his opponent out of fighting than attacking them at random. However when threatened, his other side will come forth, with all his hatred and bitterness of his past would come seeping out and he would use it as a fuel to do what is needed.

Character History: Kirattan was born and raised in family that became slaves when they were captured by a war lord along with some of the inhabitants of the village that they lived in after they had become refugees from that said city. His family was banished for being accused of witchcraft. At the time, Kirattan did not understand why they had to leave. While in the domain of the war lord, he witnessed his people being victimized in all manner or cruelty. His sisters had become maids and sex slaves and his father and brothers were being used as bucks to breed more slaves and to satisfy the mistresses of the war lord. While Kirattan himself was brutalized daily as a child slave by the field task masters making clay bricks day after day. He would work in the mud pits where he 'danced' the straw into the mud to get the paste needed to make the bricks or he would be bringing straw from the fields for the other workers to cut up for the mud pits. He was continuously whipped on his body and branded with a large number of cross like markings throughout his body to show that he would forever be the property of the the war lord. He was told that even if he died, his body would serve as the mortar for the war lord's ambitious building projects. The war lord controlled all of his slaves with fear and with an unforgiving hand that would milk the life force out of his slaves until their bodies could go on no more.

Many times he would see his family being mistreated. He would see men numbering in the hundreds waiting in line to rape and molest his mother and sisters along with the war lord's other sex slaves. There was this one time, when his sisters were seen with the war lord himself as he would have his way with them and they looked at him with impassive faces knowing fully well they were powerless to do anything about their situation. His father and brother, grew tired of their life style and their situation and Kirattan knew their spirit, just like his own was almost gone. There was this day however,just a couple weeks after his arrival, while he was being whipped, he felt something stir within his body. It was unexplainable, it felt as if it were a part of him that was about to burst forth. And burst forth it did, as two foot long bone spikes shot out from his body and impaled four of the guards that were beating him. Kirattan slumped to his knees as he looked in horror at the bloodied mess he had made. The spikes retracted themselves within his body and the openings the bone made in his skin healed almost instantly. Upon seeing this, his hands were shaking not knowing what was happening to him. Then and only then did he realize why his family had to flee where they lived. And so, he ran, escaped while out in the fields since he had already slain his supervisors. He ran knowing fully well he may never see his family again. He collapsed in the desert and Sunagakure shinobi found him and brought him in and gave him a home. They noticed the marks of slavery on his skin. They swore that they would train him so that one day, he can return and rescue his family. With the training he will receive, he was confident that he will be able to finally take down the war lord and free his family.

All this happened in such a short time frame that his mind became warped due to the mental strain it place on it. It did not take long for him to graduate from the academy, and start his real journey as a Sunagakue gennin. But knowing fully well it was his fault that they had to leave their peaceful home and end up in the hands of evil gave him the resolve he needed to push through whatever that he needed to get his family back.

Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Kaguya Kirattan (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya Kirattan (finished)   Kaguya Kirattan (finished) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 4:55 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net

Kaguya Kirattan (finished)
Page 1 of 1