Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Ishito Senju [Complete] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Ishito Senju [Complete] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Ishito Senju [Complete] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Ishito Senju [Complete] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Ishito Senju [Complete] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Ishito Senju [Complete] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Ishito Senju [Complete] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Ishito Senju [Complete] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Ishito Senju [Complete] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Ishito Senju [Complete] I_vote_lcapIshito Senju [Complete] I_voting_barIshito Senju [Complete] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Ishito Senju [Complete] I_vote_lcapIshito Senju [Complete] I_voting_barIshito Senju [Complete] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Ishito Senju [Complete]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishito
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Ishito

Ishito Senju [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Ishito Senju [Complete]   Ishito Senju [Complete] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 11:31 am

Ishito Senju [Complete] Latest?cb=20140201151629

Ishito Senju [Complete] 0OeODz3
Name: Ishito Senju
Nickname:
Ishito Senju [Complete] GWSdYHs
Height: 6’
Weight: 183
Appearance: Ishito is a tall man with tanned skin and dark colored eyes. He is of lithe but toned build with dark blue medium-length hair. He traditionally wears his hair in a center-part fringe that frames his face with the rest gathered in a ponytail behind his neck. Occasionally he wears his forehead protector around his neck, but will still center-part his hair and it will fall more towards his eyes and over his ears. His eyes are mainly brown in color with speckled blue heterochromia iridum. He has a narrow, oval shaped face with angular cheekbones and a rounded chin. His face’s resting position makes him look serious all the time, but has a wide, bright smile. He has broad shoulders and moderately longs legs, which gives him his above average height. He has a series of scars down his left arm when he was injured by a bijuu attack. They litter randomly from his forearm all the way up to his shoulder.

His standard wear consists of a grey sleeveless haori over top a fit black sleeveless shirt. He will wear either his forehead protector in proper place on his forehead or a normal black headband to keep most of his hair out of his face. He wears a black bracer on his right arm with light blue designs on it. These designs are similar to ones on his black tactical pants which curve from the top hem around on his hips. He wears brown sandals which have brown leather straps which wrap around his ankles up to his calves. He has white tape wrapped around his right thigh with a small pouch attached as well as s slightly larger pouch affixed to the back of the brown belt around his waist.

During his time in Iwagakure he exchanged this for a black sleeveless kimono over a white sleeveless kimono with white pants. He wore a red obi tied tightly around his waist with white taijutsu tape around his hands, wrists, and forearm. These wraps were also around his calf, ankle, and wrapped around his foot to secure it. When the weather called for it or he was travelling he would wear a billowing single chest button sand colored cloak. This cloak covered everything from the bottom of his neck down to his shins, the sleeves even covering over his hands. His cloak lacked a hood and as such he wore a simple famer’s kasa on his head.

When dressing for special operations or when he did not wish to be identified he would wear a hooded, voluminous black cloak wrapped around his entire body. The sleeves extend down to his knuckles. He wears tight fit black gloves and black taijutsu wraps up his forearm. He wears his traditional black tactical pants with black tape wrapped tightly around his calf, down around his ankle and around his black jika-tabi. A black and red Yin-Yang symbol is emblazoned on both sides of the cloak around where it hangs at knee-level and he wears a matching red and white porcelain mask. A white obi is wrapped tightly around his waist. A combined Yin and Yang kanji symbol in white is emblazoned over the right side of his chest.

Ishito Senju [Complete] 300?cb=20140124044421

Ishito Senju [Complete] EW0JlD2
Village: Konohagakure
Character Rank: A-Rank
Clan: Senju
Element: Doton
Ishito Senju [Complete] IVLimad
Personality: Ishito is a man possessed of ambition. He is a highly intelligent, analytically minded individual who holds little regard for unintelligent remarks. Though he has no prejudice against lesser intelligent individuals, he simply does not enjoy conversing or being interrupted by comments or questions he finds to be foolish or uninformed. At first Ishito strikes people as intensely serious as his resting face is similar to one in intense thought, very serious, or at times is interpreted as angry. He takes his position and missions very seriously, but appreciates and understands humor even in serious situations in order to boost morale. He is generally less humorous now than he was previously, only due to his position. When he is with those he trusts he can sometimes get downright silly, however he has been significantly introverted since the bijuu attack which left him with scars all down his left arm.

Ishito has bought into the Senju ideal of striving for peace in the Shinobi world and intends to pursue the ideal through promoting cooperation. However he believes that as it currently stands peace can only be achieved through proper strength and eliminating those whom are deemed enemies of peace. He protects those weaker than he and does not condone bullying or cruelty. He has in the past marked those he believes will never change their ways and accept peace, and has under the cover of night removed their taint from the world. He is an accepting individual who preaches cooperation and is pained by this, but feels there is little else that can be done when someone has faded so far. These he keeps a secret among other things, which causes him to be distant from others at times. He has made a vow to himself to rid the world of the people and things that violate his personal code. This can also at times make him somewhat of a fatalist as he often wonders what place he would have in a world of peace once he achieves it. It is because of this that he will be reckless or overprotective of others he views as having a place in his ideal world: He fears the last life he may take to achieve peace will be his own.

Character History: Senju ichizoku no Ishito was born into a life of high expectations. The world renowned Senju have a reputation far and above most, resting in one of the highest places of both respect and notoriety. The union of his parents was a strange one. Senju Ishito is his official name despite his mother being of the Senju lineage and not his father. The conditions placed around his mother and father’s union was that the family shall take the Senju name as his father was of low birth and to some even worse, low skill. His mother was extremely proficient in medical ninjutsu while his father was a standard foot soldier of low caliber who only found true purpose when the academy was eventually opened within Konohagakure after its founding. This was several years after Ishito’s birth as he was 3 before the first major village was founded by his family.

Due to Ishito’s father they had lower expectations of him, expecting him to be a modest medical ninjutsu not even to the level his mother was. Time changed these expectations as Ishito grew as even from his early years Ishito was different. He didn’t even cry when handed back to his mother after birth, he stared curiously back at his mother with more than a blank stare. Ishito was a kind-hearted child that loved to play, but was a very logical and straightforward thinker. He did not understand deceit or jealousy.

He was also blessed not only with a high intelligence but with a photographic memory. He was able to quickly learn, repeat, or mimic tasks after watching them being done. This was first noticed when he was around five years old, watching his father teach taijutsu. He would watch his father go through a routine and then mirror him. Being so young he did not have the balance or strength to do much beyond the basic forms, but he would practice the movements on his own in the forests. After a few months he came across several slightly older boys bullying a young girl and teasing her. He stepped in to her defense and knocked the lead boy down with a solid palm strike to his chest. While the damage was little, it was enough to chase the boys off. The elders would keep a closer eye on him from then on.

Ishito was a bit of a loner as he often would retreat to the woods by himself to practice whatever it was that he wished to at the time, be it his taijutsu forms, attempting ninjutsu he managed to glean away from books in their house, or just to run around the tiny obstacle course he set up for himself. When he was not out by himself he was reading books, whether he was supposed to be or not. He was allotted an easier education in reading and writing since his family was Senju. He asked and his grandfather would oblige, at times leaving both of them to be scolded by his mother. He would often ask his grandfather to teach him things his mother had already told him ‘no’ to, even though she was always impressed when he managed to perform whatever it was in short order.

He hit an early growth spurt when he was seven and looked more like an eleven year old by the time he was eight and a half. His grandfather had discovered his ‘secret’ training area and he lead one of the teachers from the academy to watch Ishito one day. He was already moderately accomplished (for an eight year old) in taijutsu and had the chakra control to perform tree-climbing, a technique his grandfather has deliberately left out for him to see. After witnessing Ishito’s astonishing abilities at such a young age, the teacher approached his parents in order to ask that Ishito enter the academy early. At first they resisted, but after the pressure from her family and Ishito’s begging she eventually relented after he turned nine.

Ishito was subjected to bullying almost immediately. Even though he was as big or bigger than the other kids they were not happy with his early placement. Being a kind-hearted child he disregarded their words and took their punishment for a while. They were not harming others and he didn’t do much to stop them, he just wanted to be liked. After a while they got rougher with him since he ignored them. One of the more troublesome students began saying nasty things about his father. His own father was a prominent Jounin in the village now and he teased Ishito about his own father just being a simple academy teacher saying that he wouldn’t be able to do anything else anyway. That he was a failure and he too would fail just like his father. Ishito couldn’t calm himself down; he struck out at the boy in anger. The boy pushed and laughed at him as tears began to come down Ishito’s face as he tried to ignore him. His resolve broke when he was pushed. He struck the boy on the left side of his face with a straight right, followed with a left kick to his right side when he covered his face, then chopped the left side of his neck when he went to guard his stomach area. The boy’s friend jumped him from the side but Ishito had enough time to plant both his feet and step into the boy attacking him from his right, double palm striking him in the chest.

By this time a circle had formed around them and the circle was slowly backing away. The first boy got to his feet and began to run away from Ishito. Still filled with anger Ishito planted his feet and made the Snake handseal. A small vine burst from the ground at the youth’s feet, wrapping around his ankle. An audible pop was heard as he fell. A teacher had reached them to see what the commotions was all about, stopping Ishito even if he didn’t plan on doing anything else. The teacher was astonished at his use of a Wood Release technique and the children were now frightened by Ishito’s actions.

After the incident most of the children stayed away from Ishito and he was subjected to no more bullying. Some children thought it was cool that he was able to do that and gathered around him. He made several friends this way; Haruna, Kotetsu, and Jiin became his closest friends. For two and a half years they were nearly inseparable. That is however until Ishito graduated from the academy a year early. He spent the first year after his graduation studying medical ninjutsu under his mother’s tutelage and assisted in training his friends so they could pass their exams. He was an extremely quick learner for medical ninjutsu, but his training was cut short after that first year, even before his friends could graduate. Due to his advanced proficiency the village elders had decided on different training for him.

Ishito was assigned to a Jounin by the name of Tadakatsu Hanako. She was a covert agent who excelled at spying. She was to take Ishito away before he became too well known and train him for a special task. Hanako brought him before the elders where he was assigned his mission and they left before his parents were even notified and thus had no time to protest.

Hanako took him to the Land of Earth and began training him one-on-one. There he was trained intensely in Doton and Suiton jutsu as well as the art of social camouflage. His natural abilities in doton and suiton were part of the reason he was selected for this task. Utilizing heavy doton jutsu would allow for easier integration into Iwagakure and would develop his Mokuton style; though this he was not allowed to use often and especially not in public.  They travelled slowly between Konahagakure and Iwagakure, stopping for long periods of time in small villages, all the while training. In each small village Ishito would have to put on the façade of his cover. Hanako used these times as practice for Ishito as he developed his talents. He learned advanced ninjutsu skills from Hanako (who was not much of a taijutsu expert) and he made marketed improvements in his medical ninjutsu. His medical-nin capabilities would grow exponentially as his chakra control surpassed Hanako and allowed him to hone these skills even after he was finished training with her. It is during this training that he also entered into his summoning contract. Ishito was sixteen by the time they finally made their way to Iwagakure.

Ishito had a relatively easy cover to fold into. Hanako had already infiltrated Iwagakure and had left for a period of time in order to train a pupil of extraordinary skill: Ishito. They did not know he was from Konohagakure of course; he was to be from the Land of Earth in one of the outlying smaller villages. He wore red and brown mixed with black, common colors usually worn by the denizens of the land. Ishito would be met with suspicion for some time, though his natural ability at such a young age intrigued them.

For several years they maintained their cover, Ishito slowly building trust and delving deeper and deeper into Iwagakure’s inner workings. When Ishito was twenty the most critical mission was assigned to him, he was to be part of another extremely covert group which was investigating Bijuu. His medical skills were an invaluable part of their plans as he was beyond any other medical-nin in Iwagakure. He provided critical anatomical and chakra analysis on the Bijuu as they tracked and studied them. Their investigations and attempts would go on for years, their progress maintaining a steady course due mainly to Ishito’s ability to take gravely injured or dying members of the team and heal them back to fighting condition in record time. This is made possible by his signature technique, Saibō no Kasseijutsu. The technique requires immense chakra control in order to use refined chakra to activate all the cells in a person’s body causing their body to repair itself even while the medical-nin continues working.

Deep undercover Ishito was silent for a long period of time. He was often unable to even get but the smallest of information to Hanako and Konohagakure about their research. Risk of being found out was too great and far too careless until critical data was gathered. At first this was completely understood and they held firm in support of him. Towards the end of their experiments they began suspecting that just maybe Ishito was betraying the Leaf. This would however completely change when Ishito’s research team met with success. Ishito reported to the elders of Konohagakure that Iwagakure has successfully sealed a Bijuu of immense power within a shinobi. This would be the catalyst for the major events the Shinobi World finds itself in today. The first jinchūriki had been created and Ishito was a critical part in their success. The information regarding the actual success in creating a jinchūriki would distract all from his direct part in making it a possibility. Ishito was now burdened by his torn feelings; those whom he had been with for so long in Iwagakure and his home of Konohagakure and feeling like he may have betrayed both. Konoha by contributing so much to the jinchūriki research; he had been lost in the awe of it. He had been completely obsessed with the revolutionary idea without thinking the consequences until after the deed was done. This was followed by his second betrayal: betrayal of Iwagakure’s secret to Konohagakure which led to their cooperation with the other major villages in order to destroy Iwagakure and their jinchūriki.

Though conflicted, Ishito continued with his original mission. He was the stand-by at the ready and using his unique knowledge of the jinchūriki along with the gained loyalties of the Iwa shinobi, it would give them the edge to quickly take him down when the coup was launched.  Ishito’s cover was nearly blown when he was spotted and approached by his childhood friends Haruna and Jiin who had recognized him despite their years of separation. Jiin accused Ishito of being a traitor, not only for now wearing the headband of Iwagakure but also for leaving his friends behind without even a goodbye. Ishito attempted to get away from them several times, trying to maintain that he wasn’t who they thought he was. Jiin chased Ishito down, ignoring Haruna’s pleas. Kotetsu eventually showed up as well and gave chase, though without the same fervor or knowledge of Jiin. The commotion drew attention and nearly broke Ishito’s cover and ruined their plan. This was of course when two bijuu made their appearance and began a rampage through Iwagakure.

They all stood flabbergasted when the bijuu arose over the village. Ishito having dealt with a tailed beast on several occasions shook his surprise off much quicker than others. He leap to the rooftops and began approaching the bijuu. He thought to at least distract and draw away one of them to give the village a chance. He never reached his destination as his advent drew Jiin back to his senses and all three of his friends gave chase. Their calls slowed him but as he turned to stop and tell them to run, the area in between them exploded. An attack from the tailed beasts erupted a mere dozen feet from his location, completely destroying the building he had just been atop. The shockwave flung Ishito backwards and into a small restaurant. He would lay here on the ground, bleeding profusely from a series of deep cuts on his left arm and shoulder. He was stunned for a while, the shock of his landing dazing him. He remembers Hanako entering the building to find him. She woke him up enough to where he was able to heal his wounds to the point where they weren’t life threatening, but couldn’t keep it up as he was still severely dazed and almost passed out several times. She managed to get him out of the village while he was still a mess of focus. He was placed upon a trader’s cart who had several other wounded on it already. Hanako then left to re-enter the town.

Ishito was carted away from Iwagakure towards one of the smaller outlying villages he had visited in years past. After he recovered his senses he had healed the other wounded in the group and stayed with a family that he was somewhat close to, having been close for a short month with their daughter. The attack and his subsequent lack of ability to render assistance affected him greatly. He didn’t know if his old friends survived, if Hanako survived, nothing. He did little to help him, having to be dragged off to safety. He left his own only partially healed wounds despite having healed others. He left it as a reminder to his failure, each deep cut turning into a scar. He rested for nearly the entire month after the destruction of Iwagakure, gathering information from passers-by that did little to improve his depression. After which he thanked the family that had be housing him and left for Konohagakure, wondering where he even stood with the village after all this time. Spies can be expendable and he himself was unsure whether his actions constituted as betrayal or not. He for the village in order to find out.

Last edited by Ishito on Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:28 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited to only one element)
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

PostSubject: Re: Ishito Senju [Complete]   Ishito Senju [Complete] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:27 pm

Just one thing. Take out one of your elements, as you'll only start with one. If you want two elements before you start to RP, then you can just purchase the other in your Updates.
Back to top Go down
Ishito
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Ishito

PostSubject: Re: Ishito Senju [Complete]   Ishito Senju [Complete] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:29 pm

Certainly. I have updated to only one element, doton (Earth).
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

PostSubject: Re: Ishito Senju [Complete]   Ishito Senju [Complete] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:30 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ishito Senju [Complete]   Ishito Senju [Complete] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ishito Senju [Complete]
Page 1 of 1