Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
[Kirigakure] Hayashi Kyoko  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
[Kirigakure] Hayashi Kyoko  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
[Kirigakure] Hayashi Kyoko  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
[Kirigakure] Hayashi Kyoko  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
[Kirigakure] Hayashi Kyoko  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
[Kirigakure] Hayashi Kyoko  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
[Kirigakure] Hayashi Kyoko  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
[Kirigakure] Hayashi Kyoko  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
[Kirigakure] Hayashi Kyoko  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
[Kirigakure] Hayashi Kyoko  I_vote_lcap[Kirigakure] Hayashi Kyoko  I_voting_bar[Kirigakure] Hayashi Kyoko  I_vote_rcap 
Will
[Kirigakure] Hayashi Kyoko  I_vote_lcap[Kirigakure] Hayashi Kyoko  I_voting_bar[Kirigakure] Hayashi Kyoko  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

[Kirigakure] Hayashi Kyoko

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alyss

Alyss

[Kirigakure] Hayashi Kyoko  Empty
PostSubject: [Kirigakure] Hayashi Kyoko    [Kirigakure] Hayashi Kyoko  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 4:03 pm

[Kirigakure] Hayashi Kyoko  -Insert picture link here-

[Kirigakure] Hayashi Kyoko  DlCazjy
Name: Hayashi Kyoko
Nickname: Koko
[Kirigakure] Hayashi Kyoko  Q8AEObv

Height: 178,0Cm
Weight: 55.6Kg
Appearance:
She stands 5.8" and weight 122 Lbs, she got a curvy hourglass figure, she got long spiky black bluish hair that goes down to around her butt.
She got a quite pale skin color, and is mostly seen with a Lollipop or a cigarette in her mouth, she is seen wearing basically anything she can, mostly with the color black, her usual clothing when not out doing some serious mission is a black tank top and a pair of tight jeans, and fingerless gloves. And she's not shy to show a little skin, some people even say she remind them of death due to her pale skin color, and almost radiant blue eyes.

Her eye color is Sapphire blue
Will wrote:
" They are the pale sacrament, the exsanguinated copse of the most lovely of lovers "
" Like the clearest note of a violin softly piercing the clear morning sky "
" Like the glowing blue moon on the night of a fresh hunt "
" Like a petal of the most lovely, perfect bluebell "

[Kirigakure] Hayashi Kyoko  0PFJlvC

Village: Kirigakure - Born in the land of Iron
Character Rank: D
Clan: N/A
Element: N/A
[Kirigakure] Hayashi Kyoko  LryCbNv

Personality:
Flirty: Kyoko is not scared to tease or play around with people, of both same and opposite sex, she is a big tease

Pervert: As the previous one said, shes not scared of flirting with people, and even teasing em by wearing skimpy clothing or revealing

Friendly: She's a friendly as your dog is(if you did feed it, you did not forget to feed your dog right?), else shes there to help out her friends and family when they need a shoulder to cry on or just a hand with homework.

Fun-Loving: Kyoko loves hanging out with friends and having fun, it does not matter if its training or maybe just drinking, or eating candy shes not hard to keep from being bored.

Sweet: Kyoko is a sweet young lady, with everything needed to seduce a young boy, and shes not scared to do so either if needed, she is as sweet as those Lollipops she keeps eating.

Charming: She uses her appearance to charm people, to get what she wants and if does not work she just cuddles them into liking her Wink,

Likes -
Lollipops
Boys
Girls
Training
Ice Cream

Dislikes -
Haters
Loneliness
Boredom
Jerks
Bullies

Family Members:  *Evelyn Hayashi- Mother
                                *Keitaro Uchiha- Father
                                *Kaede Uchiha- Aunt
                                *Tenrou Uchiha- Uncle
                                *Kimiko Uchiha- Cousin
                                *Takeshi Uchiha- Cousin

Character History:

A Not So Popular Part of The Family
Spoiler:

The Start Of Something New  
Spoiler:

The Time Back From Her Travels
Spoiler:

Last edited by Alyss on Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:42 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Kirigakure] Hayashi Kyoko    [Kirigakure] Hayashi Kyoko  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 8:11 am

It's really short and spotty, however it's not the worst I have seen and you at least have the minimal word count. However, if you can fit in a slght bit more detail....such as how she acts during a fight and what her personal goals in life are, as well as maybe some kind of dramatic or exciting event in her history I'd very much like to see that. Try to fit in a little more. 250 words if you can. That's about 1 paragraph.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Kirigakure] Hayashi Kyoko    [Kirigakure] Hayashi Kyoko  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 9:56 am

Good job! Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Kirigakure] Hayashi Kyoko    [Kirigakure] Hayashi Kyoko  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Kirigakure] Hayashi Kyoko
Page 1 of 1