Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Scout the Walls {Makoto} Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Scout the Walls {Makoto} Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Scout the Walls {Makoto} Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Scout the Walls {Makoto} Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Scout the Walls {Makoto} Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Scout the Walls {Makoto} Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Scout the Walls {Makoto} Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Scout the Walls {Makoto} Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Scout the Walls {Makoto} Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Scout the Walls {Makoto} I_vote_lcapScout the Walls {Makoto} I_voting_barScout the Walls {Makoto} I_vote_rcap 
Will
Scout the Walls {Makoto} I_vote_lcapScout the Walls {Makoto} I_voting_barScout the Walls {Makoto} I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Scout the Walls {Makoto}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

Scout the Walls {Makoto} Empty
PostSubject: Scout the Walls {Makoto}   Scout the Walls {Makoto} Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 4:18 pm

It was an early morning. “Damn I woke up late” Makoto replied as he sits upright on his bed. Just staring into space as he thinks, he has absolutely nothing to do today. He gets up and starts to take a shower. Then he begins to get ready. He didn’t have any weapons so he had nothing to pack really. He slides on a v neck t shirt, some baggy ninja pants and his sandals. He walks out and goes down the street to get some rice cakes. As he walks in the cashier engages in conversation.”You want the usual?”.  Makoto responds quickly “Yes sir”. Makoto looks around the shop while the cashier gets the rice cakes. He notices a paper saying Council Hut. He rips the paper off and examines it. Missions? He thought to himself. Well it will be a good way for me to make some quick cash. Makoto grabs his rice cakes and walk out. As he walks he starts to think to himself. “It’s been a month since I’ve lost grandpa, and its been 2 weeks since ive trained my Kekkei  Genkai, Black Blood. Hmm I’m going to try to pick a mission where I can fight.” Out the corner of his eye he sees some genin going into the academy. Man those were the days. As he sees the Council hut in the distance he begins to open his rice cakes and eat. Sweet as ever. After he finishes he wipes his mouth off with his arm and heads over to the Council Hut. A woman greets him at the door, he asks for a rank C mission and she hands him a slip. As he reads  “The Council has requested for any able-bodied Shinobi to scout the village walls for any threats that may appear. Send a report back to the Council office of anything you saw. Higher ranked Shinobi should intervene with any threat that may occur.”  Makoto balls up the slip and throws it somewhere randomly. He then speeds himself to the top of the village walls. As he walks along wall as he sees a jounin. He taps him twice on the back meaning he can take a break and the Jounin jumps back out of view. Makoto takes a seat on the edge of the wall looking out into the horizon. “Man this is the jump really? Dang im getting paid to sit here-“ Just as he says “here” he sees a flashes of blue 1 o’clock. 1…2..345… 5 nins.  Makoto slides down the wall with ease and trails them, it seems as if they are trying to get into Konoha and rob the civilians. Eventually Makoto catches up with them.. yeah there are 5. “What are you guys doing here”
“Move out the way kid.”
Makoto uses 40 chakra leaving him with 140/180 to create blood claws out of both hands. He runs straight towards the main bandit and clashes at him. He sticks up a kunai to block but the claws are too strong. As Makoto knocks the man into a tree he looks over at the others as 2 of them try to attack him. He uses his classic taijutsu, Leaf Strong Whirlwind. As he hits one of them knocking him 15 meters back. The other one ducks. But he slashes at Makoto with a tanto making a deep cut into his blood claws. Makoto jumps back 20 meters.  As it starts to bleed Makoto starts to laugh. “You messed yourself up man. Time to experience my Kekkei Genkai..” The blood quickly stops from Makoto’s chakra control over it. The last 2 bandit along with the one standing there pull out kunais. Makoto’s left hand turns into a blood shield right before their eyes.  Using another 40 chakra leaving him 100 left.  Makoto analyze the situation as they begin to charge at him. Using his strength and their speed he could easily knock them out. He decides to wait until they are within 4 meters of him them he charges them all with his shield knowing the impact will knock them out. As he gets done tying them up around a tree he sticks his hand up into his pockets and returns to the council hut. Finishing his mission for the shirt of the wall guard.
Back to top Go down

Scout the Walls {Makoto}
Page 1 of 1