Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] I_vote_lcapGrass Whistle [Open/Social topic] I_voting_barGrass Whistle [Open/Social topic] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] I_vote_lcapGrass Whistle [Open/Social topic] I_voting_barGrass Whistle [Open/Social topic] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Empty
PostSubject: Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]   Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 5:57 am

The day began just as any, there wasn't a beautiful morning with glowing dew drops, or a rainbow high in the sky, it wasn't rainy and gloomy, nor could it be snowing. Rather the morning was of a breeze of wind with slight clouds covering the sky. There in the midst of the weather's uneventful right, was Hitomi Shiruku. A chuunin, newly made and yet still set back beyond her years. She was a quite type, shy not out of pity but fear thankfully she had opened up since her genin years far behind her now. Still it was hard to imagine she was still cautious around everyone. Perhaps she'd open up more after the sting and strings of death and dismay hit her like a ton of bricks. Especially with her little brother entering the genin world, she had to keep some sort of cheer for such an eventful thing.

Considering that thought she needed to think of something to do. She gave out a wispy sigh as she took in the fresh clean air into her lungs, it was so relaxing as she wished she could just bottle this and bring it with her always, but of course back on track with things she knew soon enough she'd be back to her training and such. But more than that she'd have to deal with the repercussions of training either alone or with a team. She had learned from her past experience going alone into a fight is about as useful as having a knife at a gun fight, sure some could manage but she wasn't able to wield a gun, rather she wasn't meant for fighting, just medical aid. So all she could do now is sit down on the grassy field, lay back and watch the clouds. at least until someone comes. Whether she liked it or not she was just going to have to deal with the fact that she had to interact with others. Another thing that was on her mind was that she was starting to go through that stage in life, the stage of confusion.

She was unknowingly peeking eyes around at others, and admittedly not of just suspicion, she watched others train and was noticing that she was starting to become more often flushed in her face, and not from just guys either. She wasn't so far as to sneak a look in bathrooms or saunas, she had dignity to think of. But it was a huge dilemma because she couldn't trust others, yet the charm of someone's personality or looks attacked. Her mind began to wander from the clouds as she thought back to her younger years, when she believed everyone was a traitor and that she couldn't trust anyone, let alone look at them. Now with her age she's beginning to understand that one day she might like a guy or a girl and she'd have to trust them if she was to keep nearby, it was a hard decision, and worse yet was asking for help was impossible on this subject.

WC: 510
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]   Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 7:06 pm

Neah snored lazily in his bed as the morning came about. He had just finished arriving from the sand village the night before and boy was he glad to be back home. He missed the scent of the leaves and flowers of the hidden leaf. Not to mention the climate oh boy the climate was just heavenly compared to what he was facing in sunagakure. He smiled as his leg twitched in his sleep as he dreamed of pleasant things drowning in memory of the days he spent as a child with his father. His alarm clock went off though which shocked him and he fell out of his bed face first. He rubbed his face slowly and turned off his alarm clock. He let out a lawn stiffening yawn as he stretched his arms upwards to help aid in his waking process. He then caught the scent of something a bit of the raw side and sniffed about his room but could not find the source of the odor until he sniffed under his shirt.

His eyes widened in disapproval and he quickly took off the shirt. He had forgotten to take a bath before he went to sleep. He chuckled and shook his head and would walk to his bathroom. He was definitely in need of a bath and he could hardly disagree. Heck if his father caught wind of his horrid odor he would throw him into the bath and scrub him raw. The picture made him uncomfortable and at the same time made him laugh. After a thorough scrubbing and shampooing Neah emerged back in his room and quickly went over to his closet and grabbed a fresh clean outfit. He smiled as he quickly dressed and tied the little red string tie around his neck and put on his suspenders. Today he was going to take it easy and just relax within the hidden leaf village. He had enough of fighting to last him for a little bit. But still he would go on a mission after a day of rest after all he would need to work his way up to jounin after all not like they are just giving the title out like free candy.

He would grab an apple for breakfast on his way out of his home and just walk around for a bit. Maybe go lie out in the grassy fields and watch the clouds. He sighed as he walked towards a rather favorite field as it often was blooming with wild flowers. It was a special place to him and his father this was where his father had proposed to marry Neah's mother. Perhaps one day too he would find a woman and propose to her at this very spot. He slowly climbed up a hill and saw a red headed girl and gave a gentle warm wave at her and sat down on the grass. He looked through the grass until he found a particularly long and fat piece of grass and brought it to his lips. He would place his hands together and make it into a grass whistle as he gently blew a soothing yet somewhat sad theme into the song. He was filled with images of what could have been of him and his father and mother eating picnics going on vacation or just having a family day. So many people took for granted that they had both of their parents whereas Neah only knew of his father.

Neah's song

Wc 583
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]   Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 7:57 pm

She hadn't noticed the boy come up until she heard him speak out a greeting. She seemed to gasp and back off trying to avoid being close to others. It was difficult to find trust in anyone these days, anyone could betray you and it would be all the more painful to find it was a friend or someone you knew. It was something she was trying to avoid experiencing if possible, even if it means she lives in paranoia from it. Though her life wasn't all anxiety attacks, rather she still had her mother at least. Granted her mother was crippled but she was alive and talking right? Not to mention her younger brother fixing to join the league of genin years. He was fine, except he never got to know his father and never will. All the family was affected whether young or old, and thus on her own word Hitomi had dubbed herself to train until she could protect those she loved.

However with this boy nearby she felt confused, she then noticed his skill in grass whistling. Granted she couldn't do the same herself because she was more attuned to bird calls than instruments other than her vocal chords. It was soothing and somewhat well fitting for such a song to be done, as if she'd had heard it before and yet she hasn't. Thankfully due to this she felt a bit more at ease towards this person who popped out of nowhere. Usually she'd run off by now or ignore their conversation. This time was different in a good way, and maybe she'd finally start to open up more. Then again if another catastrophe hits then I'm not sure if anyone could help her mental stability then, so it was safe to say she needed to talk to someone and she needed it soon. All she could do was hope he wasn't the traitor to her family, even if he was a hokage's son she'd still have a hard time just holding this on them.

She mustered up some encouragement and let out a sigh before waving to them slightly off key and then speaking. "H-Hi..." She then waited until he finished the song before speaking only once more. "That's...it's beautiful." She paused a moment before realizing her wording and shook her hand infront of her face as if embarrassed about nothing. "I m-mean the song, well and the nature too...uh." she paused with struggle to figure out how to word her next sentence.

WC: 419

Last edited by Hitomi Shiruku on Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added in WC)
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]   Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 9:55 pm

Neah watched out of the corner of his eye as the girl gasped and seemed to recoil from him slightly. This was most strange behavior to him usually people were very friendly towards him. Perhaps something had troubled the girl in her past and she was somewhat more antisocial than normal. He would keep his distance from her though giving her comfort after all it was not his intent to cause her discomfort. He was here solely for enjoying the beautiful flowers and some relaxation. He watched her as her composure somewhat less became less tense as he played his song upon the grass whistle. The power of music was something no ninja could truly understand indefinitely the way it has power of a person’s feeling just from the soft notes.

He almost lost himself into the melody as he enjoyed this tune. Sometimes he felt like his mother gave him inspiration for songs perhaps it was genetic he did not know. All he knew was a person seemed to enjoy listening to his songs and that's what made him happy. Music was a great icebreaker for starting up conversations with someone.  He had written this song to play before his mother’s grave or wen he just thought of her in general. His father approved of the song when he first heard it nearly brought a tear to his eye. He smiled and looked over at the girl as she moved closer towards him. He slid over to the side giving her a bit more room since she seemed to be a girl who was shy or just antisocial either of which he did not know.

He continued his warm and gentle smile as she greeted him in a rather nervous tone. This only made him smile wider as he spoke gently and in a friendly tone. "Hi to you as well, thank you so much for the compliment about my song." He chuckled as she covered her hand in front of her face as if embarrassed by her meaning. He knew quite well her meaning behind her compliment. “Oh yes the scenery around here is quite beautiful I agree one of my favorite spot with in the leaf village." He sighed and tossed away the grass whistle and lied back into the grass looking up into the sky watching the clouds pass by. He loved the time of peace no fighting no unnecessary deaths and most of all the quiet. He wished that this peace would last forever but he knew deep down eventually it would end and chaos would consume the village should the beast of war be let off its leash. He turned his head and looked upwards towards the girls face and spoke in a friendly tone "what’s your name?"
He looked over out of the corner of his left eye and saw a family picnicking down on a lower hill. He could hear the sound of children laughing and playing about making him feel more at ease. He truly was finally home from that god forsaken desert.

WC 512
TWC 1095
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]   Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 10:51 pm

She gave out a nod to the answers given however she dawdled with her thumbs as if debating to keep going or end the conversation now. She didn't really want to talk about herself, but she also had a parse of a thought that it may help to let it out, not all at once but over time. She seemed to curl up her legs and rest her chin on her knees as she finally decided to keep it going, but still short perhaps. "I..Hitomi...Shir..." She paused at her last name before carrying it on from worry of him or rather his actions which were fine she just had expected something else and this was it. "uku, I'm Hitomi Shiruku!" She said finally as if saying to herself it would be fine. She went on ahead to start actually looking toward him, she wasn't just staring rather she was trying to see if he had any sort of cut or wound, considering she was a chuunin med-nin, she knew how to treat a few things and so perhaps she could use the opportunity for her to figure the correct technique to a few incidents and help out more.

She however lost the track of time and now seeming to be staring at him, she had realized the time that had passed and turned away immediately. She then spoke out to him. "Sorry, uh...well what about your's then?" She said trying to avoid awkward pauses from either side. Hitomi wasn't one for social conversation as it was painfully obvious. "Name, that is..." She mentioned quickly, in all she was just trying to keep with what's going on really. Good thing is, she's not run away, bad thing is her paranoia.  It's a wonder how she surpassed genin years, but then again she had to travel and live in suna as a child once before to gain some training experience, thanks to her cousin she was able to learn so much. With that said though, she isn't sure on her plans just that so far things were going somewhere.

WC: 346
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]   Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 12:59 am

Neah lay happily in the grass enjoying the feeling of the plants around his exposed neck and base of his skull. He gently breathed in taking in the scent of the wild flowers. He missed that scent and was glad to be home. Though he was sure he was going to be finding sand in his clothes and bag for quite awhile. He chuckled inside his mind at that thought and stretched his arms out above his head. He was feeling really good at the moment there was always something about being in nature to him perhaps it was being of the senju clan and the kekkai genkai they had. The wood style perhaps it was just instinct. Which ever it was he was glad to be back around so much green plant life. If he had to look at another piece of sand any time soon he was sure to instantly remember the harsh climate of the sand village.

He shut his eyes as he felt a breeze come in from the north.His body froze as if he were listening to the wind speak to him. He let out a sigh of relief as the sun peaked it self from behind some clouds and poured its warm golden light onto him. He squinted his eyes and looked over at the girl and slowly picked himself into a sitting position. Her body language she was displaying suggested discomfort but that was a battle that he could not help with. Perhaps she really was just a shy girl after all. He maintained his kind and friendly manner and spoke "It is very nice to formerly meet you hitomi My name is neah senju but please call me neah." He smiled wider showing of a genuine smile at meeting her. He was always happy to meet a new person. In fact he loved it meeting people brought him happiness know that there was a possibility that he would get to make a new friend. Friends were very important to him because he believed in the power of unity.

He had a deep feeling of love perhaps once again it was a tuned to his clan. He did not care to investigate it because it was apart of himself that he enjoyed. His father he instilled a teaching onto him that he will follow to the last day of his life. That teaching echoed into his very soul its not until you have protected someone precious to you that the true strength of the shinobi can emerge. he hoped to pass this teaching onto the leaf village should he ever become its leader. He only had one precious person in his life and that was his father but that wasn't truly enough. His strength had not yet emerged perhaps because he had no need to protect his father as he was a capable shinobi. He wanted to find that precious person within his life and he could do that by making a new friend possibly.

WC: 503.
TWC: 1,598
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]   Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 1:33 am

She looked mostly to herself for a while before looking off to a flock of birds flying by. She was always intrigued with birds, well the idea of flight entirely was a concerning but fun subject. I mean as she understood things, it takes chakra control or large wings, and that gave her an idea but she'd have to hold it off for later as the conversation followed on smoothly. With that said she froze up for a moment hearing senju then looked over in some shock before smiling a bit easier. "Neah...just to let you know I...I trust you, that clan has helped my family time and time again. So I trust you, to not betray me or harm my family." She stopped midway and as she began to cool off her much shyier exterior was starting to fade, like a mask she's tried to take off before.

"But!" She points out looking to him seriously. "Should you break this trust, I will hunt you down personally." This was a pretty big issue arising and with what she said a hostile environment could spring up in offense, but she needed to know for sure that he wasn't the one who destroyed her family, and with no evidence Hitomi has all as suspects. She however after a moment chuckled as if the hunt was just a lie to spook the individual whether it was or wasn't depended on the reaction. She then slowly began to extend out her hand in a handshaking gesture. "Promise this, and I will do everything I can to help you in return for such kindness we've received." She actually peeked out a small smile hoping this would be the start of a friendship which she had needed badly. She then looked down for a moment. "Just...don't go to high with expectations of what I can do, I can still do something, just not everything. I'm only human..." She mentioned, considering on the fact that she was making a friend so possibly she could become much more open for lessons and perhaps learn to do better than being alone.

WC: 352
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]   Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 2:42 am

Neah looked off into the direction of hitomi as she turned her head away. He saw a flock of birds flying high in the sky. Oh what a magnificent feeling it must be to be able to fly. Feel the wind brush against your body as you soar high above the clouds. He somewhat envied them for having that beuatiful ability. Perhaps one day man too will grow wings and fly but that was just a silly notion. He turned his head and locked eyes with hitomi as she spoke. "He stretched out his legs lazily as she spoke on how she already seemed to trust him even though she just met hi. this was a sign of a friend indeed better than he had seen so far. Perhaps this hitomi would one day help him unlock his strength. "Woah woah there I appreciate the honesty and all and am glad to hear you trust me as I feel the same way about you and your clan. Your clan is contrived of good people with decent morals and I like that in people."

He smiled and chuckled as he placed his hand behind his head and rested his skull on the palms of his hand.He quickly turned his head as she said something that somewhat upset him of course there would be a but in this sort of situation there always has been and always will be. He chuckled and sat up straight and picked up a flower and placed it in his hand and gently sniffed it. He tossed the flower onto the girls lap and stood up straight. The wind picking slightly up as he out stretched his hands to the side enjoying the refreshing feeling of the cool wind. His shirt somewhat flapped with the breeze. He gazed down with his piercing silver eyes and gave her a look of seriousness the playful side of him momentary going dormant. "You will never have to worry about me breaking your trust that is a promise and I am a man who keeps his promises no matter what."

He continued to lock his gaze onto her as she asked him to make a promise. Some what presumptuous but he liked that. He was a man that would not break his word no matter what. He took a moment and inhaled slowly and spoke with a tone of seriousness yet there was a tone of love in it. "Hitmoi I personally believe the leaf village to be my home and all of its people to be my family so i of course would never harm a member of my family unless they break the laws of the village then justice must be served. My father taught me a very important teaching ever since I can remember and that teaching is something that is very dear to my heart." He paused and gathered his thoughts he had not told anyone outside his father this teaching he was afraid of what they say. but he trusted this hitomi."It's not until you have protected someone precious to you that the true strength of the shinobi can emerge. As I stated earlier I view the leaf village and its people something precious to me and I would gladly give my life if it meant sparing the life of a comrade so they may instill this teaching to future generations." He took in a few deep breaths and his fists curled up with the seriousness as he took a seat once again waiting to hear her response. "I only would ask that you would do your best if you aided me after all we are only human as you stated."

WC: 617
TWC: 2,215
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]   Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 3:01 am

notes. Hello
words. 898 | 898
chakra. 500 | 500

The day was a rather boring one, neither hot nor cold, neither gusty nor still. The weather held out at a decidedly bright and sun-induced heat that made the man slightly uncomfortable; he preferred the rain. Even some cloud cover would be nice on a day like this, but at least the breeze, light though it was, would allow him a certain coolness. Still, he felt the faintest sheen of sweat gather around his body as he strolled idly through the village, stopping at nowhere in particular and speaking to no one aside from the polite issuing of a well-placed hello. As he moved out away from some of the more populated areas, and certainly away from the dense compound of his clan, a sound game to his ears, high and piercing and with a reedy quality of vibrating plant life. Well played, to say the least, though of a musical variety that was not the man’s favorite.

He rolled out his shoulders and joints, feeling the fullness of his body once more. It had been now some time since he was complete, the product of a technique of his, but rejoined together again he felt his full strength return to him and, with it, a whole host of knowledge from both of the lesser beings he had become. While being apart had been nice in a sense, being whole felt much better and without as much of a liability. He could really focus on the here and now, on the niceness of the moment and the beauty that abounded in the village around him.

He followed the sound a while, moving farther and farther away from the buzz of the village and out towards a semi-secluded meadow, a fresh, grassy expanse mostly devoid of flowers and people, save a pair standing idly and chatting. One, a large blade of grass hanging loosely from his hand, triggered a memory in Yogensha’s mind, a recent one at that in which he and this young boy had met. The man smiled, mostly to himself, at the knowledge that the boy had arrived safely back home. While Gen had not harbored a great fear of attack or derailment, one could never be certain when dealing with shinobi from foreign village, particularly those of the Sand. A certain… reputation existed surrounding that village, one of a duel air one part harmony and the other part madness. At least a few of the inhabitants favored a strong isolationist and war based policy for handling outsiders. Thankfully they were far from power, at least for now.

The other girl remained a mystery to the man, a little thing of thick, shocking red hair who appeared to be chatting up Neah. A girlfriend, perhaps? Gen’s smile persisted. Whoever it was, the two seemed to be having a pleasant time, and while not normally one to simply intrude rudely into the conversation of others, Gen did wish to ensure that Neah had made it back safely and without difficulty. The boy was brave, no doubt, to have journeyed for such a long distance on the behest of some mysterious mission. Gen desperately wanted to know what could have brought the boy such a ways, but declined asking out of politeness; were he able to tell now, perhaps he would. Otherwise, as unfortunate as it may be, official business was official business.

He had moved closer now, well within the eyesight of either of the pair. He waved out to Neah once he was sure that he could be easily recognized, not attempting to hide himself or anything of that nature, and calling out to the boy. ”Hey! Neah-kun! Fancy seeing you here!” He would hurry then, closing the distance between him and Neah in an excited jog, eager to confirm that the boy had gone unmolested during his time abroad. He huffed a bit, breathing hard once he had arrived before the two. ”Hi. I’m glad to see that you made it safely home. How faired you on the trip, if I may ask?” He paused briefly before continuing. ”And I trust you did make it safely. No one attempted to obstruct you?” He smiled lightly as his spoke, not a full on blinding affair of teeth and such, but a small, conversational one. One, perhaps, of friendship even.

He then noticed, for the second time, the woman next to him, her sky blue eyes of a disarming and penetrating quality. He looked over to her, turning to acknowledge her and bowing as he spoke. ”Oh heavens, do forgive me, please. I did not mean to so rudely interrupt your two’s conversation. I only just met Neah a relatively short while ago on a trip and was pleased to see that he had made it back safely.” He spoke a bit rapidly, not so as to be unintelligible but simply faster than many spoke. He did this always – a habit of his – but in this case it was even quicker than his personal norm, a symptom of the embarrassment of having injected himself into a potentially personal matter. ”Oh, and forgive me again, I seem to have left my manners behind me on my journey. My name is Gen, and it is a pleasure, I must say, to meet you!” He smiled brightly, bowing once more. ”A friend of Neah’s is a friend of mine indeed.”

made by sei

Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]   Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 3:20 am

She stopped for a moment and looked entirely confused with the statement given, not so much his reaction but the fact he dubbed her to be part of a clan when she wasn't. "I...uh, I meant my close family...I don't have a clan." She paused feeling embarrassed now from such a silly mistake, was it her clothes? her hair? With that she just seemed to slump back for a moment in silence and looked down. However once another person had come up unexpectedly she jumped up and took a step back for a moment, as if it was a reflex. Not to the person, but rather once again tying back into her fear. She watched the man's movements for a moment before relaxing a bit being with peaceful conversation, and of course mentioning knowing Neah as a friend which sounded like an okay idea.

She looked towards Neah for a moment about protection and she soon felt guilt run in. "...i can't protect anyone as I am now...just help make the pain less intense." She looked to the new guy for a moment as she heard the name come out, this was getting a bit too fast however as she felt a bit overwhelmed. "I-I...uh...alright...I...im..h-h" She still felt a bit unsure and this and now just trailed off and started going silent, so quiet that the wind could be heard whistling around and hitting the windchimes in nearby towns, the sound could echo for miles and yet it was still beautiful because it was what she felt comfortable with. This situation wasn't too comfortable as it was, she wasn't good with crowds, even small ones. With that said, once she was able to open up it was as if she was a better person entirely. However one would need to earn her trust just to receive her entire help on protecting them in particular. A bit selfish but she felt it's better to live to save many than to fail at saving one.

WC: 333
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]   Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 3:34 pm

Neah heard the sound of approaching footsteps as he finished his speech to his new possible friend Hitomi. He saw the outline of a man and smiled as he came well into view. Well it seemed he would have a faithful reunion besides from his father after all. It was his new friend he had made when he was in the sand for that mission. He smiled happily and got to his feet and waved at him as he came closer and closer. "Hey gen nice to see you again." He shrugged and cracked his toes as gen came over to join the conversation. He turned his attention back to Hitomi as she spoke once again and he smiled and gave apologetic bow. "Oh my apologies for misunderstanding but still your family are nice from what I have heard about the village."

He watched as Hitomi's face suddenly changed as if she felt guilt or remorse. He slowly would reach out and gently place his hand on her shoulder should she allow it and pat it gently. "You have the capable power to protect I can tell Hitomi don't be so hard on yourself you are a kunoichi of the leaf you can do anything if you set your mind to it." He smiled and would remove his hand from her shoulder as she would begin to stutter and trail off nervously. He looked over at Gen and chuckled. “She’s a bit shy gen her name is Hitomi." He chuckled softly and would look at gen and stretch backwards arching his back. "The trip was alright no incidents to speak of just glad to be back home in the leaf." he would pause for a few seconds as he listened to gen speak about how he was glad Neah had gotten home safely and was relieved. He was glad there was someone out there that cared about his wellbeing it made him feel appreciated.

He finished stretching and gently returned back to sitting on the grass. Today was full of surprises so far. He had met a new person and hoped she called him friend and had met up with gen of the Senju clan once again. Perhaps this day was meant to be about reconnecting and meeting of faces. He smirked as gen introduced himself and would turn his attention back to gen. “So gen you try out the contract I let you sign yet or no?" He chuckled and returned to cloud watching. He remained still as he saw something colorful slowly begin to flap towards him. He outstretched his hand and a butterfly landed on his hand. "Hey guess I am going to have good luck today hey little fella." Neah chuckled like an innocent boy as he watched the butterfly in his hand with one eye. While the other he would use and monitor between gen and Hitomi. He cleared his throat and gently lifted his hand as the butterfly took off down the field. He turned his gaze upon Gen and Hitomi “Well gen I suppose you heard my little rousing speech I had given what are your thoughts on my view. I would also like your input as well Hitomi and please be honest with me I hate being lied to.”

WC: 548
TWC: 2,763
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]   Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 5:40 pm

notes. Hello
words. 391 | 1289
chakra. 500 | 500

Gen listened impassively as Neah spoke, introducing him to the other girl present. Hitomi was her name, it seemed, as Neah confirmed that she was as shy as she seemed, not even managing to introduce herself for her strangling nerves. He smiled anyway at the girl, showing politeness even where she did not. Neah continued talking about his trip and how he had made it safely home, something that Gen had assumed but was now fully assured of. The news was nice, especially considering that Gen had already made the connection with the boy and did not want the time spent there to have gone to waste. It was good, then, that the boy had exited the Sand unscathed.

Gen, having nodded in acknowledgement to the girl, Hitome, would return his gaze to Neah, hearing his question about the summoning scroll. In truth, the man had not had an opportunity to do a great deal with it, having spent most of his time simply relaxing in the bathhouse or traveling, a venture which allowed little in the way of practicing getting to know the inner working of a summoning contract. He had, however, read the thing and all of the techniques therein, something that he would not forget about. ”Unfortunately no, Neah-kun, I have not had much of a chance to practice with the snakes, having had little privacy while I was in Sunagakure. However, I did read the scroll you gave me, and I thank you again for lending it to me. If you should need it back, I’d be more than happy to return it to you. I should be able to recall the abilities listed in it, so if you have additional use of it or if anyone else needs it, you need only ask.”

He withdrew the scroll from a pocket in the light jacket he wore, the thing rewrapped after having been opened and read. The thing contained a light dusting, likely a product of the sand blowing about from the place the two had previously visited. ”Oh, and my apologies. It looks a bit dusty, but I fear that is a danger of wandering in the desert. Still, I can assure you that it is in no way damaged, just a bit dusty.” He smiled again, brightly, as he offered the scroll to the boy.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]   Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 7:49 pm

She paused for a while as she mulled over things and heard Neah mention about cheering up herself. She shook her head for a moment as she slowly looked away. "I need to be better than this..." She mumbled as an answer to his response. With that she seemed alright somewhat with having a hand on her shoulder, she did say she trusted them after all so why shudder or push away her word on it. She then overheard them mention something about a trip taken. So others were learning from other villages as well then. Hopefully this was meaning a bend towards more peaceful relations. She kept her head down for a while as she debated on talking more.

It was when there was talk of a scroll, she kept a listening ear open about it however it seemed to contain nothing she could use. However what caught her attention was the talk of suna. "Sunagakure?" She asked as she was curious about a few things. After all part of her family lived there, and she hadn't heard from them in a while so it could be a possible way to get some contact with them. "My cousin lives there...if uh, if you heard from her. She's a tall woman in a red dress, blonde hair, same eyes as me..." She went on to explain but realized she was beginning to ramble and so she stopped and paused. "I just wanted to make sure they were alright. My uncle and sister that is..." Hitomi hoped there was some news, though if there wasn't then she'd just quiet down for the while and tried to stay out of the way of the two's reunion.

WC: 283
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]   Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 9:03 pm

Neah frowned in disappointment as his question was ignored. Perhaps they didn't wish to hurt his feelings. It was kind of them but he had asked them to be honest. He turned his attention towards gen as he said he had not yet to summon one of the snakes from the contract. Neah shook his head once more. " Now now you will never be able to learn any of those techniques from the scroll till you have done the summoning Gen-san." He was glad gen had brought up the snake jutsu scroll as well he wished to have it returned to him. He wanted to return it back to his families keeping. After all his family held the contract for generations. He graciously accepted back the scroll slowly taking it from gen. " I appreciate you returning it to me and a rather impressed that you were able to memorize the jutsu that are within the scroll."

He chuckled and looked over at hitomi and smiled in a reassuring way. "You are doing the best you can that's all one can expect from people." he smirked and turned his attention back and wiped off his hands after placing the scroll in his tool bag. He spoke in a sarcastic but joking tone "ooh sand a little souvenir from sunagakure oh thank you gen-san." He turned towards hitomi as she spoke less nervously this time. Perhaps she was beginning to grow even now she seemed a bit more steady in her flow of words. Sadly he shook his head " No i am terribly sorry i don't recall ever meeting anyone like that in your description I am sorry hitomi I was just there for a mission and a little mini vacation." He looked down at his watch and sighed. It was short lived but he had to get going if he was going to have time to visit his mother and make it to the council to request his promotion. "Sadly I have to get going i have a few appointments to get to today but hey watch for me in the kage tournament you may be seeing me in there." He would slowly get up from the ground and slowly wipe off his pants. He wanted to look presentable to his mothers grave after all a boy must look presentable to his mother. He waved at both hitomi and would turnaand walk away heading down the flowery hill picking up some flowers along the way to place at his mothers grave.

(Zanji exit)

WC: 423
TWC: 3,186
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]   Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 12:50 am

notes. Hello
words. 347 | 1636
chakra. 490 | 500

Once again Gen spent a large portion of the conversation simply listening to the boy Neah speak about various things, from his possession of the snake contract and pleasure at having the thing back, to reassuring the ball of nerves that was Hitome as she had an apparently near-heart attack because the other boy had mentioned something about her family and called it a clan. A dumb reason to have a meltdown to be sure, especially when considering that, as a person who comes from a clan, Neah likely assumed that everyone conceptualized of their families in the same way. Gen could hardly hold back a colossal roll of the eyes as he heard this dithering.

He had managed to give back the scroll though, a thing which he had read and memorized and which Neah was rightly impressed by; most everyone was impressed by the man’s ability to seemingly remember everything after even moments of seeing or hearing or otherwise experiencing it. The spores of the scroll had also gone unnoticed, implanting themselves tightly onto the boy and allowing Gen to keep close track of him wherever he should go. This pleased the older man and he smiled fully and brightly as the other boy strode away, dismissing himself for some appointment or something. ”Goodbye, Neah-kun. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!” He turned then to the younger girl, Hitome, smile still glowing. ”I’m sorry if I startled you earlier and I’m sorry to have inserted myself into your day in such a rude manner. I just was overwhelmed to see that Neah was ok after his trip to the sand. I too have not seen or heard of your aunt or cousin, though I am certain that they are perfectly happy! He held his hand out to the girl for a shake as a formal first meeting. ”At any rate, it truly is a pleasure to meet a fellow denizen of this here village. Hitome, correct? Would it be alright if I called you as such, or would you prefer something else?

Spoiler:

made by sei

Back to top Go down
LeAnimeGawd

LeAnimeGawd

PostSubject: Re: Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]   Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 1:39 am

"Ahhh looks like I'm almost back. That sure did take a long time. It was worth it I guess. One step toward Moukton. Ban whistled as he strolled along, rather pleased with himself for learning a new jutsu. "That was pretty easy kinda fun too. Hmm." He popped a piece of chewing gum into his mouth and began to chew and pop it. "Ohhhh so that's what I'm missing.. I left my shirt back there because it got wet from the gunshot.. Oops? Oh well I'll grab it later or just replace it. It's too far now. I think I'll just replace i- wait what's that? Voices.. Could be intruders. I'll go see then. Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu!" Ban rushed in, along with his clone. He himself dashed towards Gen, his clone towards Hitomi. Ban raised his fist to Gen and swung. His eyes followed his fist, and he noticed the Konoha headband. "Ohhh.. Clone stop me!" The water clone grabbed Bans' moving arm and spun him away.

"Ehh.. Sorry about that. Ban sighed and folded his arms "I thought you two were enemy shinobi. Such a bore.. My bad. Hope I didn't scare you or something.. Anyways, sup? I'm Ban. How're ya doin? Pretty nice out here isn't it? Man.. I really love the Land of Fire. It's really awesome." Ban acted himself speaking his mind and saying bore at least once. His introduction was terrible and his manners. That's just the way he is. "I'm just coming back from some jutsu training. And boy do I need to relax.." He lay down in the grass with his arms extended towards the sky. "I envy the clouds.."
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]   Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 2:24 am

She looked over to Gen still a bit backed away. "Um...it's okay..." Her shyness was somewhat quelled with the comment of her family probably being safe. Even if he had no knowledge of them it was still a good thing to hear good luck towards her family. "Hito...um..it's fine to call me just as you said." She mentioned quietly contemplating her situation for a moment. With that she had no time to react with Ban entering so abruptly. She jumped back from his actions and with the clone stopping his attack she was even more scared. "Hhh-..." She said in a high pitched voice. She was easily able to show how scared she was with how much she had backed up.

She looked petrified enough to have seen a ghost if not something worse, all just because of what had occurred. With that however she gained some composure after a good sigh and looked towards Ban. "That was rude!" She snapped out quickly however she immediately covered her mouth as if she didn't mean for the words to come out so harsh. Generally she'd keep her ideals to herself, but with just such a huge jump in she felt compelled to snap.

WC: 200
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]   Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 12:26 am

notes. Exit
words. 540 | 2176
chakra. 490 | 500

The girl declined to shake the older man’s and, as a general rule, seemed to decline talking or human interaction of any sort. She was, in the green eyes of Gen, incapable of human interaction for some bizarre reason which he, frankly, could not be bothered to consider. This was not, as it appeared, simple anxiety or nerves but rather some kind of deep seated terror at the simple idea of other human beings existing anywhere near her. She did not speak quietly or in small amounts and did not retreat easily into herself exclusively. Rather, she did those things all and then physically recoiled whenever a person came anywhere near her or spoke any louder than a whisper. Except for Neah, as it appeared. Odd to say the least, and an strange and frustrating mixture of boring and annoying to say the worst.

Case in point, a loud and boisterous young thing with spikey orange hair, arrived on the scene. He spoke loudly at in an endless stream, granting no pause between the words which tumbled out of his mouth like water from a faucet left on full blast. While he may be annoying to some, Gen did not mind talking at all and, in this particular situation, thought that the boy’s apparent inability to stop talking may prove a grace from beyond. How blessed could he be? The boy’s speech, however, seemed to drive a stake of terror into the very soul of the red haired girl, Hitome, who actually jumped away from the boy and the man with whom she was currently… attempting some lame approximation of speech. He hoped that she didn’t actually think it was succeeding. He doubted that such a hope was accurate.

”It’s very nice to meet you Ban! My name is Gen,” he smiled and continued, ”though I must unfortunately excuse myself as well. I have a few last minute affairs to take care of before I’m off on additional business.” He had to get out of here. He could not stand another minute of slow, dripping awkwardness and stale conversation and awful, groundless fear. He smiled once more to the pair, waving lightly as he departed. ”Thank you for sharing part of your day with me, Hitome. And it was nice to meet you as well, Ban. I too envy the clouds sometimes. I hope we meet again soon.” And with that, he was gone, strolling away slowly toward the heart of the village, one spore target less than he had wanted, a bit steamed and more than a bit annoyed, but sure not to show it until he entered the nearby crowed where he allowed his face to fall back into a blank, bored expression. As he made his escape, the chuckles of the beast echoed all about him, shaking the world and rupturing his mind repeatedly.

Hehehehe… That was... fun, wasn’t it? They are inferior. They all are. There is no one here who can match you, no one who is your equal. You must leave. This… this will help. You will need it in the near future, so use it, preferably with that Ryujin man. The beast cackled as he faded away slowly, dimming but never fully vanishing.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
LeAnimeGawd

LeAnimeGawd

PostSubject: Re: Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]   Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 11:34 pm

Ban rose from the ground. His expression remained the same, happy and calm. "Rude? Yeah.. I know.. Sorry about that!" He noticed how the girl was timid and backed away from the two. Maybe a phobia of some sort? Oh man.. I must have really screwed up... How'll I fix this one? "Oh okay see ya around Gen! Nice meeting you." Ban watched as Gen left the area. He just left me with this girl.. She looks about my age.. Maybe she likes some of the things I do! Only one way to find out.. "So.. yeah.. I'm really sorry about my intrusion. I don't really know much about greetings or conversations.. Or girls.. All I ever really do is sit around. Nobody knows me too well.. I'm just kind of 'That Kid'. Know what I mean?" Ban smiled Sometimes I talk too much.. I noticed how timid she seemed.. Maybe bad history? I can't really be one to talk. I'm trying my best to be cool and help her relax..

He ruffled his hair and waited for a response. Her response very well could be a slap to the face, or another form of harm. However, it could also the spark to a new friendship.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]   Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 11:59 pm

She gave a small nod as she was covering her mouth for now as if saying goodbye without giving of a word. She looked down as she thought deeply into her actions. Meanwhile the air passed by as strokes of wind, carrying parts of her hair to float within it. She gave off a shiver as she looked to the new one who had entered and listened to him for a moment. She took a while to answer, mostly because she didn't want to. She hated to talk to anyone she didn't know, however perhaps this one was the one who attacked her family. "...that kid?" She asked as if questioning his meaning. "No one should know me..." She spoke firmly on it as she took a bit of a serious tone with keeping her distance.

"I don't care much for other people's lives...nor do I shove myself into theirs. However those who dare to pry into mine would have been slapped." She paused as she turned around to look away and towards the trees. "So I will stay, and listen...I was debating on leaving." She pointed out as she followed sounds surrounding herself. Soon she found herself looking at a bird's nest which calmed her down, her shoulders dropped as she watched them flutter about. She was once in a place of tension however she pushed herself to keep this conversation somewhat calm so she wouldn't agitate others to attack her, let alone things become ingrained or drastic within words. Her primary idea was to see what the boy wanted, and to see for sure if he could have been violent or murderous at one point or another.

"So then, clouds...I see them as both a blessing and a warning. Is that the topic we were on?" She asked not turning at all towards him. She wasn't sure how to respond on it but she knew something had to be done or all would fall silent.

WC: 326
Back to top Go down
LeAnimeGawd

LeAnimeGawd

PostSubject: Re: Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]   Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 6:50 pm

Ban awaited some sort of reply or answer from Hitomi. She looked down for some time. The breeze gently whispered its' song, lifting the leaves around. Hence the name 'Village Hidden in the Leaves.' "Well like I said, I don't know much about other people and their way of living. And, please don't think of me that way. I know I'm a bother to all you other people.. But I mean come on.. I have respect for people. Especially their lives. So please don't slap me.. What will you stay and listen to? I don't have a story. Well not one I want to tell.." Bans' face darkened. His thoughts flashed back to his past of pain. His eyes began to tense. "You have a lot to learn newbie." The voice of his former brother echoed in his head. I won't listen to that crap anymore! I hate him! A tear drop was blown from his face. He quickly lightened up. Ban clearly didn't want to reveal his history.

"But, if you want to we can talk. I don't have anything better to do. Can I sit next to you?" Ban slowly and cautiously stepped towards Hitomi and sat by her side. "Clouds huh? That's funny, I don't think of them as anything but lucky. All they ever have to do is drift slowly. No worries, no pain, only disturbances every so often. I just really love the wild. It's the only thing that makes me happy. What about you?" Ban sighed and sat back only to stare at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]   Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 8:01 pm

She looked to him and his run on answers towards her immediate serious tone. "I already said I wouldn't unless you were forcing questions upon my life. I never said you did so..." She pointed out to him. She was determined not going to feel sorry for just about everything that happens, she'd rather face on like her father did. With that however she paused for a moment and overheard him talk about stories and such. She was actually shocked by the answer, she should have been scared but rather now it was fascinating to hear that others go as she does. Keep to oneself and someone close to keep safe. "Well a story on life doesn't have to happen then..." She started speaking out in a bit of a softer tone. It was kinda hard to stay mad at someone who clearly has their own troubles to deal with. She should know, it's not fun so why would he be a suspect to her if he himself was a victim.

With that she felt a bit guilty, granted she shouldn't have but just seeing someone so adamant of their goals is something she understood. For a moment she heard his question and she had to debate but she gave up eventually and decided her answer. "Uh...I guess." She said looking back to the clouds. "They aren't as you see, clouds may have no worries or pain, but they can cause it. With storms of all kinds, or hail, perhaps a hurricane." She said staring up at them before thinking to the birds. "But, the higher one goes, the less harsh the storm becomes." She said watching more birds pass by above.

WC: 281
Back to top Go down
LeAnimeGawd

LeAnimeGawd

PostSubject: Re: Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]   Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 8:55 pm

Ban was glad to see that Hitomi had lightened up a bit, and her tone had softened. He gave a breath of relief and closed his eyes. This is going much better than I thought it would. How am I even managing to have a conversation like this? Guess I should have more confidence in myself. Ban rubbed his face, and smiled from ear to ear. He listened to her answer. "Y'know I like you. We're really not that different. And you're right. Clouds.. I never thought of them like that. I guess I don't wanna be a cloud. If they really cause pain like you say. I'll stick to being myself. And I'll work harder to reach my goals.. So that I don't feel as much pain as I used to. I never got your name, I think you got mine though. Do you mind telling me?"

Ban smiled again. He was enjoying this time. Usually he doesn't have people to talk to. Especially not like this. I think I'll stick around for a while. This is such a relief. I never imagined talking to somebody like this would be so nice. Even talking with a stranger I don't even know and have never met. I really wish I was able to do this more often. I'll have to make some actual friends. This is a nice solution for stress. I've been stressed a lot lately.. The last time I felt this way was in my academy days. "Hey Yaban! You wanna come with the rest of us to get some grilled barbecue? It's on me! I've saved up all my allowance for today!"Sure!" Man.. Those were the good days.. Before that day..
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]   Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 9:30 pm

She took a moment to think to herself before looking around. "I'd love to be a bird more than anything. Atleast then I can fly anywhere and get away from worries and troubles." She stopped a moment to lay back and close her eyes for a moment. "It's...hi-to-mi...shiruku." She said in a sorta quick motion. She was feeling calm but still not out of her comfort zone of a bubble yet. She noticed a dandelion and picked it up. She took a while to look at the seedy flower before taking in a breath and blowing on it to spread it around and catch into the wind drifts, floating away gently. She took a moment to just watch the scenery as they twirled around in a beautiful pattern.

"So then, have you uh...done any missions?" She asked hoping in someway that wouldn't cause a big mess. After all it isn't about the past, but it can be. "I haven't really, I've been a bit busy with things." She paused thinking on her wording, however she didn't want to admit she had a younger brother just yet. She didn't trust him entirely yet after all so there isn't a need to tell him much. With that said she merely asked the question as if to look forward to some circumstances she hasn't met with yet. Perhaps it would be interesting to hear of something. Rather than sit around awkwardly silent. If anything today was a calm day, save for the scares it seems things are okay around here.

WC: 256
Back to top Go down
LeAnimeGawd

LeAnimeGawd

PostSubject: Re: Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]   Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 10:04 pm

Ban opened his eyes and spoke casually. "A bird? You really like them don't you? I saw you look at that birds' nest earlier, and you seemed to be a little happier. They really are majestic! A bird just has to be one of the greatest creatures in existence." Ban sincerely agreed. Watching birds fly was one of his favorite things to do. When he had nothing else to do. He'd just sit back and take flight off of the trees and into the sky. Flight really does look fun. I'd like to give flight a try. "Hitomi.. Shiruku.. Nice name! Have I been on any missions? Recently no. The authorities usually don't choose me for those types of things. They're such a bore to me anyways. The people assigned to the mission along with me mostly genin, are such a huge bother. I don't usually like hanging out with others. They just don't get me. I have been training some though. I'm trying my best to learn Moukton. It's the coolest release there is!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]   Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next