Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGrass Whistle [Open/Social topic] - Page 2 I_voting_barGrass Whistle [Open/Social topic] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Will
Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGrass Whistle [Open/Social topic] - Page 2 I_voting_barGrass Whistle [Open/Social topic] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]   Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 3:12 am

She looked to the sky as she overheard him before pausing for a moment. "Like them, I think of them lot. Such grace from their movements..." She thought more and more on it seeming to feel more determined about it. If anything though really she just looked like a happy child when she thought about them. Of course back on topic she did notice him mention nothing much on missions but training was doable. "Wow, because of your clan that would really start putting you ahead in life wouldn't it?" She asked in a calm tone looking toward him. "I'm just gonna stick to ijutsu training." She took a moment and assessed her words before feeling some shock and said. "I uh mean if I had that kind of knowledge of it..." As if trying to avoid giving out info of her own training, however she wasn't a very good liar, and that made more apparent with that sentence.

With that however she did understand the idea of being on a mission with someone younger than her, but if anything she enjoyed the younger generation. Her brother was apart of them, and considering she's not really seen much horrors of life she in some way believes most children younger than herself can't betray like a selfish adult would. Perhaps that's just plain idiocy or rather maybe she's trying to hold onto what hope she has left in the world. "Well, I guess if the kids were rude then sure...but they don't know what they're doing. You can't really blame them, a-and besides teaching them and seeing them progress is fun. Kinda fulfilling in a way." She spoke thinking on of her family and yet not of the bad parts so far, thankfully.

WC: 291

((I think I already posted this but idk the forum ate it or something? I'm reposting this))
Back to top Go down
LeAnimeGawd

LeAnimeGawd

PostSubject: Re: Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]   Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 7:39 pm

"Yeah it would! Learning Moukton would be great for me!" Ban thought about all the things he'd be able to do with Moukton. Instant houses.. Boats.. Projectiles.. Wow! Ban never quite thought of things this way. Ever. Seeing things like this was strange but it felt kinda.. Nice."Alright, well.. Hitomi? I've gotta go now. I really enjoyed talking to you! You're a really cool person. I'll look for you, so we can talk so more! I think I just made my first friend in a LONG time. See ya around!" Ban stood and gave a little wave and then a smile. He walked away soon to be back in Konoha. I'm.. Really happy! (Exit)
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]   Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 7:39 pm

She nodded to his reaction on the idea of his wood style jutsu coming to life, it would indeed be exciting to see such a thing being used for something other than just fighting little squabbles. However before she had time to speak or even think on the situation he was leaving, and very quickly from excitement. She took a moment to try and figure things out before raising her hand to her chest and then giving off a small wave, however she wasn't really smiling as much as she thought she'd want to. She returned her hand to her sides then looked at the skies before sitting down in the meadow once more, alone. Granted she had made a friend but was it really a good thing?

With her anxiety, she now started to worry her friend's lives, this was no good as she didn't want to have to worry about that. But right now she was, and it was both joyous to know other people weren't out there to just hurt her, but now she had to realise she was hurting herself, and if she didn't stop then rather trying to save everyone she cared for, she'd need saving. The wind blew over her face calmly as she brushed her hair back and looked to the sun setting off in the distance. "When a bird's wings are broken, how does it cope...how does it survive, without being eaten or starving?" She asked as if reciting a quote to nothing. "It must learn to walk, just as the arctic learned to swim, just as the long legged learned to run, or even as hermes became...a domestic dog, made only to serve." She took a moment to sigh before standing up, turning around and heading home herself, she had to figure things out soon or she too would lose her wings.

WC: 310

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]   Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grass Whistle [Open/Social topic]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2