Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Hakudoshi, Kira  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Hakudoshi, Kira  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Hakudoshi, Kira  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Hakudoshi, Kira  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Hakudoshi, Kira  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Hakudoshi, Kira  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Hakudoshi, Kira  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Hakudoshi, Kira  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Hakudoshi, Kira  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Hakudoshi, Kira  I_vote_lcapHakudoshi, Kira  I_voting_barHakudoshi, Kira  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Hakudoshi, Kira  I_vote_lcapHakudoshi, Kira  I_voting_barHakudoshi, Kira  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Hakudoshi, Kira

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hakudoshi
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi, Kira  Empty
PostSubject: Hakudoshi, Kira    Hakudoshi, Kira  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 11:39 pm

Hakudoshi, Kira  Tumblr_nc7ye42uC81rvfn0do1_500_zpsukpjshr1

Hakudoshi, Kira  0OeODz3
Name: Hakudoshi Kira
Nickname: N/A
Hakudoshi, Kira  GWSdYHs
Height: 5'8
Weight: 130-140 lbs
Appearance: Hakudoshi is young man standing in at 5'8 and weighing normally between 130-140. He appears fairly lengthy and thin. He is a fairly pale man with golden eyes that contrast against his pale skin, appearing almost cat like. This is because of his slit pupils that resemble a felines. He has long and edgy blue hair that frames his face, although the top is brushed backwards with a few wild spikes. His hair reaches to his mid back and appears razored and messy, giving his hair a very mane like look to it. Playing a little more on his cat like attributes. Although he has very distinctive features such as blue hair, pale skin, and gold cat eyes; his most distinctive is the 'x' shaped scar that is placed in between his eyes. He obtained this scar at a young age during a training accident.
Hakudoshi wears multiple outfits, although his most worn one is a long black hooded cloak, though he typically wears the hood down unless special situations call for it (Such as stealth missions or rain) The black cloak is water resistant for the rain. The cloak stops at his mid shins and is held together by a silver zipper down the center that he typically zips half ways, to about his waist. Revealing his dark grey pants. At the collar of the cloak is a chain string that is used to tighten or loosen the hood to how the wearer sees fit. Underneath the cloak, he wears a light grey undershirt that is worn tightly, molding around his body and dark grey shinobi styled pants with a shuriken holster strapped to his right thigh along with shinobi black sandals as well. Often times when going out on missions, he will wear black gloves as well. When demanded, he will also wear his village flak jacket over his dark cloak.
Hakudoshi's attire when not attending to his shinobi duties is a grey loose shirt that stops slightly pass his waist and black slack like pants. When going on missions that involve colder weather, he will wear a light grey scarf around his neck and covering his mouth.
Hakudoshi, Kira  EW0JlD2
Village: Kirigakure
Character Rank: A-rank | Jounin
Clan: Shikigami Clan
Element: n/a
Hakudoshi, Kira  IVLimad
Personality:

Personality :

Character History:

|Birth|

Hakudoshi's parents were two high class shinobi in the Land of the Water. When Hakudoshi was born, his parents planned on him not following the same path of blood that they have lived. Because of this, Hakudoshi's parents retired from their shinobi careers when he was born. The village didn't take kindly to this, they were irritated with the two and also wanted to train Hakudoshi from a young age to become a shinobi as well. For the time being though, the village decided to let the family do what they wanted. Although, they were going to keep a close eye on Hakudoshi. When Hakudoshi was born, he inherited his mother's hair and his father's eyes. His parents loved him and made their whole lives revolve around Hakudoshi.

|Childhood|

As a child, Hakudoshi was curious and creative. He spent a lot of time drawing or just studying things. He was particular interested in insects, having captured them in jars as a child. As he grew older though, he began to give off a powerful chakra. His parents knew that if the village found out about this, they would attempt to take Hakudoshi to make him into a tool for the village. Because of this, Hakudoshi and his family moved further from the village onto a small island, where they hoped they could live in peace. They lived here peacefully, although spies from the mist occasionally came to watch them because the viillage higher ups felt that they were hiding something. Around the age of 10, Hakudoshi began tapping more into his shinobi powers that his parents were attempting to hide. Hakudoshi began picking up a act for origami, he shortly then began using his chakra to fold origami. Creating small floating cranes, shuriken, and so on. When he was caught doing this, his mother smacked him and told him he should never do that again. Of course, Hakudoshi was extremely confused on why he should hide something that felt so natural to him. When his parent's weren't around, Hakudoshi would still continue to play with his origami. A few spies from the village saw this and reported it back to the village higher ups. The village shortly learned that Hakudoshi possessed a very rare but powerful blood line trait that revolved around using paper imbued with chakra. The village wanted to make this power their own and use it to theri advantage. Because of this, the village started to plot a way to make Hakudoshi become a shinobi for the village.

|The Blue Lion Roars|

A few months after the village discovered of Hakudoshi's power, they designed a plan to make Hakudoshi become a shinobi of the village hidden in the mist. Their plan was to eliminate his parents so he would put into the custody of the village and then the village would opt for him to become a shinobi.
Around the age of 11, a squad of hunter ninja (Anbu of the mist) invaded Hakudoshi's home. Hakudoshi heard the uproar from their parents room, when he ran to their room he saw the three shinobi standing around the parents as his mother held onto her dying husband. She looked up at Hakudoshi as he stood in fear and she screamed for him to run. Just as she did so, a ninja stabbed at her. Killing her instantly. They all then looked at Hakudoshi with their mask on. "You're coming with us." one of the shinobi said. None of these ninja wore emblems from the mist, just so Hakudoshi wouldn't know the village planned all of this.As they began to walk towards Hakudoshi, chakra began to radiate off his body. The high levels of chakra catching the ninja off guard, as he did so paper hanging on the walls around him began to fold into shuriken all around the ninja quickly. Just as this happened, Hakudoshi let out a loud scream that almost resembled a roar as the shuriken impaled the squad from all directions. Shortly after, Hakudoshi fell to the ground in shock. His family was just killed in front of him, but he also had tapped into a power that he felt he couldn't control.
A few hours after the squad didn't report back to the Mist, a group of ninja were sent to the island and found a unconscious Hakudoshi and his dead family. Along with the squad of mist ninja covered in paper shuriken. The village took the passed out Hakudoshi back to the village to have him wake in the hospital. It was here that the head of medical division explained to Hakudoshi that a group of rogue shinobi broke into their house and attempted to kill his whole family, although Hakudoshi was able to protect himself. While, in reality the village had really planned for all of this just to gain Hakudoshi as a tool. Ever since this day though, Hakudoshi seemed colder and more hateful. Almost as if he woke up as a new person.

|Tamed|

Shortly after the death of his family, Hakudoshi was put under the custody of the village and was offered to be privately trained by the village in order to protect himself. The village told him that he was wanted by many due to his unusual ability to manipulate paper and they advised that he seek to control his power and become a shinobi for the village. Hakudoshi agree'd and began training and honing his abilities. He became a quick learner and the village was pleased with his skill. After training for quite some time, he was promoted straight to the rank of chuunin by the village and began taking on more serious missions. The more he became a ninja, the more he abandoned his feelings. He become even more cold and felt a sense of hate. He began to only find joy in fulfilling his role as a shinobi. Although, he felt as if something was missing in his life. He didn't have any friends and was used just as a tool. He continued this role for quite some time.

|Secrets of the Mist Unfolded|
Around the age of 17, Hakudoshi was assigned on a mission to guard higher ups of the village. During this time, he pondered upon the file room of the higher ups. He decided to snoop around instead of tending back to his duties. When he began looking around, he found the file on him. The file revealed to Hakudoshi that the Mist planned the death of his family. He was swallowed by anger and hate for the village. He was manipulated by the village to become a tool for them. They threw away his family simply to have a extra item in their arsenal. Hakudoshi's first thought was to just attack head on, but he shortly realized this would be foolish and dumb on his part. So, Hakudoshi began devising a plan to become the one using the village. He intended on directing all his anger and hate towards the Mist one day. But, he decided that he would grow stronger first and gain whatever knowledge and trust he could from the village. So, he continues to play the role of a tool to the village, but is waiting for the right moment to unleash the anger he has pent up against the Mist. He is now currently 22 and a jounin, he is still waiting for the right moment to strike against the Mist.
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi, Kira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi, Kira    Hakudoshi, Kira  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 1:04 am

|Finished|
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Hakudoshi, Kira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi, Kira    Hakudoshi, Kira  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 6:50 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Hakudoshi, Kira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi, Kira    Hakudoshi, Kira  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hakudoshi, Kira
Page 1 of 1