Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only) I_vote_lcapHayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only) I_voting_barHayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only) I_vote_lcapHayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only) I_voting_barHayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only) Empty
PostSubject: Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only)   Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 8:28 pm

Voltaire had put out a mission a few days prior and was growing irritable waiting for any response. He had assumed that by now at least somebody from his own village would have appeared to make a donation of some sort of DNA or anything of use to him, but alas, nothing of the sort had yet happened. He was beginning to hope he could get somebody from Kirigakure no Sato or Konohagakure no Sato as to get some of the DNA that they so much adored. It was a secret that no Sunagakure no Sato shinobi, or Sunagakure no Sato Medical Ninjtsu master to be very particular, would ever be allowed to get ahold of. It was full of little less than the most promising information held by each village. To possess the cells of a Senju clan member or of an Uchiha clan member was to have the key to understanding most of the workings going on in both cities. He sighed, walking around the waiting room, looking more antsy than those who were waiting for the news of whether or not their loved ones had made it or passed on from this world promptly onto the next. But he did not care about what was going on in their uninteresting and not ninjarific lives.

The waiting room of the hospital was a large room, large enough to need three coffee machines and two reception desks. In place of the usual uncomfortable chairs this hospital was filled with couches, something that Voltaire Hayashi himself had suggested since people were staying over night waiting for results of a surgery to come and winding up asleep on the floor because of the arms of the chairs not allowing them proper sleep. It was written up as concern for his patients, and on some level deep down definitely was, but he was also getting extremely tired of stepping over people in the morning. All of the staff knew how his conflicting love of the health of the patient and hate of the existence of the patient were, and most of them were wildly entertained by it.

The upper floors were all patients rooms, the most severe and in need of urgent care at the lowest, most of which even ground level, and the least of which in ascending order towards the top. The very top served as an asylum with barred windows and the whole nine yards. Every door there had special locks. There was something similar to this that Voltaire now called home in the basement. There were two sections. One of which was the abandoned mental ward, complete with extremely heavy metal doors with sliding slots through which a doctor could safely observe their patient, but now it was just so that Voltaire could fiddle with something when he was impatient. The room farthest along the hall was his room, which he had renovated entirely. The concrete floor was replaced with purple carpeting and he put up a nice, maroon wall paper. His bed was a medical cot with two mattresses stacked on top of each other. There was a sink in all of the rooms and he had somewhat converted his into a full kitchenette. He installed an oven and four burners right next to his sink and built cabinets above it. The walls were also lined with diagrams, books, and other such things. His two wasps were tucked in under his bed. He liked to have them within a chakra thread tug when he was sleeping, in spite of the fact that his door was approximately a foot and a half of steel with several locking mechanisms. He had also made his the only door where those mechanisms were facing inside. One of the few things he hadn't really changed, and the reason that area was abandoned as the medical ward, was the lack of light. Voltaire kept only one candle to light the whole space. He sat in his only chair, reading most of the time. It was a cozy existence. The fact that it required a walk through the morgue also kept most potential visitors away.
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only)   Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 2:03 am

Neah sat within the confines of his own room and stared up at the ceiling. He had not eaten or had anything to drink within the past twelve hours. A precaution he was sure he needed to have done before giving blood to give accurate results. He pouted as he looked out the window and looked out at the village. It was so much different from the leaf village it was so dry and barren barely any plant life, but this is kind of what he expected after all it is a desert. A sandstorm had blown through and he had to wait out the storm. He had slept nearly through all of it thankfully but now that he was dressed he was all fidgety.

He sighed and began to fidget and roll around on his back on the bed. Sadly this was not a smart thing and he accidentally rolled off and landed face first onto the ground. He winced as he placed one hand on the bed and pulled himself up slowly. well this was not a start to a good day now as he grunted and dusted off the front of his shirt and pants. He cracked his neck on both sides and sighed. "Ughh come on you damn sand storm end already I wanna eat." just as he said that the sandstorm began to slowly die down and he smiled and clapped his hands together excitedly. His stomached growled loudly and angrily at the neglect of food and water. He chuckled and patted it soothingly "alright I get your point we will eat straight after the blood is taken and I get my vouchers."

His stomach gurgled in a way that he assumed that meant fine and he laughed and stretched his arms upwards. He was Very excited to be in this foreign country as well as meeting new people. He couldn't wait to meet them and try out this countries different foods. He let out a yawn and put on his suspender pants and white dress shirt and a red string tie around his neck. He walked towards his door and reached out and grabbed his white coat and reached into his pocket and counted his money he had. He could buy some food along the way to the hospital and eat it afterwords perhaps even share it. He smiled and reached into his pocket and tied his leaf village headband around his head proudly and headed out the door and out of the hotel taking towards the sandy streets of sunagakure. He whistled happily as he made his way around the village and say people starting to come out of there homes and glance at his headband. He didn't really care the villages were at peace right now and he was glad of that. He stopped at a dango shop and drooled as he looked at the famous wind countries sand dumplings.

He smacked his lips and nearly pressed his face against the glass and quickly walked in and ordered eight dumplings to go and returned on his way his dumplings in a bag and swaying in the wind. He soon arrived at the signature hospital and was rather impressed with its size of the waiting room and walked up to the receptionist and spoke in a friendly and polite manner. "I am here to see someone by the name of voltaire its in regards to a mission he had put up." The secretary looked up and pointed to a seat. "Have a seat young man he will be right with you." So being the good child he did what he was told and walked over on the left hand side and took a seat and crossed his arms and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only)   Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 9:58 pm

Voltaire Hayashi was good for a few things beyond the abilities of the average man, and one of those things was to find an unfamiliar face. Though if one was to be entirely honest this was hardly a skill or any kind of a talent that he had. It was just that there were probably less people in the greater Sunagakure no Sato area that he was yet to patch up or at the very least seen need patched up by some other medical staff at this very hospital, and this kid, all dressed up and foreign as could be, was definitely an unfamiliar face to him. He started to walk towards the boy with none of the subtly or grace that one would ask of a member of the Jounin ranked Shinobi, but in all honestly Voltaire Hayashi did not care what was asked of him, ever. He heard the boy mention his name and immediately went over there. He looked irritably at the boy before clearing his throat. In some way he felt like his presence alone should signify that he was the only Shinobi there. In an irritated voice he said, "He is standing here, waiting for you!"
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only)   Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 10:45 pm

Neah slowly tapped his feet agianst the marble floor as he waited for the mysterious person named as Voltaire to come and get him. It appeared he did not have to wait long as a man that was already in the waiting room stepped forward and moved towards him. He quickly got to his feet as the man introduced himself and gave a polite bow to the shinobi. However he would not take his eyes off him. Some would call it a bit of paranoia while others say he was just being cautious. He was after all a stranger in a stranger land and had no idea who these people were truly like.

He rose up from his bow and spoke in a kind and friendly tone. "A pleasure to meet you Mr Voltaire My Name is Neah senju. We received word of your mission request and i have come here today to offer you a donation." He offered out his right hand to shake the mans hand he wore a smile upon his face being truly happy to be here. He loved to meet new people and see new places. He reached behind him and grabbed his dumpling takeout bag with his left hand and held it at his side. His stomach gurgled quietly but in the back of his mind he could just imagine his father lecturing him to be careful. He was hoping that this could lead to a possible olive branch and solidify a proper alliance with the leaf but he doubted that. Perhaps it could lead to talks but he was unsure he wasn't much of a diplomat that was for the councils of the hidden villages to decide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only)   Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 7:59 am

Voltare felt a sharp ping in his stomach when he got closer to the boy from far away who wore the suspenders and was for some odd reason acting pleased to meet him. He looked the boy over really quickly but knew it would take a pat down and more technology than he had on him to really be able to trust the child here, because even as a child, a shinobi was more dangerous than any oni or wild animal every could hope of being. He did not want to give the man a bad taste of what it was like to visit Sunagakure no Sato, because that would be little more than unnecessary damage to the relations between Sunagakure no Sato and the rest of the ninja world, which, as anybody who paid any lick of attention knew, was already a tattered string with a whole lot weighing on it. he still couldn't help but feel a little bit sick to his stomach and overwhelmingly paranoid in the presence of somebody who wanted him to believe that he was just that exited to meet his acquaintance. Even Voltaire did not think that meeting Voltaire should be that exciting, and as far as Voltaire was concerned Voltaire was royalty whom some switch at or possibly even before birth is all that stole his crown away from him.

He did not take the hand of the boy to shake it, nor did he make a show of turning down the gesture. He just nodded and raised a hand to gesture for the boy to follow as he started walking, moving faster than usual, and faster than most human beings, but still not on par with the average Shinobi. Speed was quite the insecurity to Voltaire. He went down the stairs down to the long hall way that made up the morgue. It was probably a quarter mile of nothing but drawers filled with preserved corpses. It was the type of cold that both made you feel your breathe and fear that you were about to loose your soul itself. It could prove to be a relatively long walk, though he had never really minded. He was wondering if the child behind him would be too stunned by the realization of where they were to try to chat him up. Either way, company could be nice, though that was something he was not liable to ever admit to.
"My office is past the next door," he said cooly.
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only)   Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 4:05 pm

Neah felt somewhat saddened and a little bit offended as Voltaire did not shake his hand. He would let it go this time since he was after all a foreigner in these lands. But still the simple niceties of of basic civility would of been nice.  He did not know this man at all but he would hope to change that and perhaps warm that cold heart-ed exterior. he nodded his head as voltaire signaled to follow him quickly understanding what he wanted him to do. He slowly followed after voltaire  keeping up with his speed at first. But suddenly the man increased his own speed gradually. He found this odd but he would do his best to keep up with him. Sadly though the man had much greater speed but still he could follow the sound of his footsteps down the hallways.

Zanji skidded to a halt though as he reached a door with a sign saying Morgue on it. He had never Been inside a morgue before and for good reason. He had not had the misfortune to identify a body of a comrade. So he gulped once again nervously as he took a calming breath and pushed the doors open. What he felt was actually a bit of relief as he entered the cold. He slowly walked past the drawers possibly filled with corpses making sure he didn't touch anything or any of the exposed corpses that were out on the tables. He felt sorry for the dead being cut down from life so suddenly it was such a shame. It was not as if he had not seen death before in fact he caused a few deaths himself though with regret.

He did not particularly enjoy taking life away but it came with being a shinobi. In order to save lives enemies that dare threaten his village would need to be taken. He nearly bumped into voltaire as his mind wandered but thankfully stopped short. "Alright lead the way Voltaire im right behind you." He would continue to remain friendly to this man. Perhaps with enough time he could get to know the man better and voltaire would possibly become a bit more open. Only time would tell  if he was making process.

Wc 377
Twc 1004
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only)   Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 5:08 am

Voltaire took a deep sigh of relief, feeling once more that he was at home, or at least, the closest thing that he would never know to a normal home. He was used to being bounced around as a child, so the idea of a constant was still something absolutely delightful to him, and after all of the fresh corpses he had seen these ones that were kept cold to prevent a smell made him feel  like he was somehow in the lap of luxury. All he asked for was a decent smell, shade, a powerful lock on the door, floors that can drain fluids quickly, privacy on the level that one could be standing right above his home and be none the wiser to the very existence of such an area, and a working kitchen of any size really. Voltaire hardly saw that as a lot to ask for for a home, but then again, maybe he was just pampered. It was the second but he held a deep, heart felt belief that it was the first one. The cold invigorated him, making him feel so much more alive than he ever did outside. Maybe, he thought to himself, once more with that grim sense of humor, he would even start being polite to his guest now that they were in his comfort zone. This of course, was still wildly unlikely. Voltaire, in spite of how educated he was, was something of a xenophobic doctor. This was not to say that he did not trust foreigners. He did not particularly like or trust much of anybody, but the villagers he felt like he had some sort of a debt to pay to them in the form of pretending that he liked him. A shinobi from Konohagakure no Sato, did not have that type of power over him. There was no guilt from any such life debt.

He was starting to appreciate his home even more now that he was missing his left eye on account of the decision of the council, the blood thirst of Bushido Brown, and the sealing jutsu skills of that horrible mummy. It was kind of funny, thinking back now, that of all the things that Voltaire Hayashi, the man who lived on death and superiority over others, would have his greatest crime be mercy. He chuckled a little as the thought occurred to him, but it was not likely to lighten the mood any for the poor boy following him who seemed so much to want to start up a conversation. This laugh, as almost all of his did, came out somewhere in the space between a sinister snicker and a contained maniacal laugh. Even Voltaire himself, was slightly unnerved by his own laughter, as well as by the things that often inspired the amusement. He just nodded at first when the boy spoke up to say that he was following him. He was a little pissed off that some kid was telling him what to do, even if it was just to lead the way, but that was nothing that he would not get over within the next ten seconds. Realizing that the boy probably could not very well tell that he was nodding from his position behind him, he said,
"Well, yes, I had assumed that you were. A Jounin who needs told he is being followed is quite the waste of space, in my opinion," somewhat darkly. Since loosing his eye the issue of being able to sense things had become something of a hot issue for him. Insecurities were the part of Voltaire that angered him more than being monocular ever would, but still, for the life of him he could not conceal them, not even with the heavy steel doors that he was approaching.

He stood before the double doors that would lead him to his true home. Above the door way there was a few letters remaining of what this section once was. INS_N_ SYL_M was in white block letters on a piece of green plastic. Voltaire, of course, as well as the majority of the hospital staff, especially the Senior staff, whom had all taken some small part in raising the child who was Voltaire, knew that this was the INSANE ASYLUM. This was a slightly antiquated term in the medical community now, which just served as further proof that this section was little more than the home of a man that everybody said was going to end up living in one some day either way. It was another hall way, this one a bit more narrow and stretching out as about one eight of a mile, give or take. The cold was still present, though not to the same degree as the room where it was a necessary part of preserving corpses, and in place of drawers there were several inch thick steel doors with several locking mechanisms on the outside and a sliding steel slab that could be used to check on an individual without any harm coming to the doctor. Due to the thickness of the door a patient would not find it easy to poke you in the eye with their fingers alone, and it was not likely that they would have gotten anything that could be used as a weapon. These rooms were all empty of course. The door at the end of the hall was open, and opened up to an oddly pleasant room full of modern day comforts. Some may has viewed it as out of place in this horror movie set of a basement, but Voltaire found it to be perfect, on a level that nothing else in his life ever had been, or ever would be.
"If you'd like, I can administer an anesthetic. You would still be fully conscious, but the puncture point, which I warn you will be larger than what you are used to with a syringe, will feel no pain."

Post Info:
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only)   Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 2:39 am

Neah would remain calm as he followed the jounin from the morgue to a entirely different wing of the hospital. He slowly looked around at the cells and walls for any sign of indication. There had been a sign but most of the writing had been faded but he was able to make out a few of the words. Those words were INS_N_ SYL_M it would not take him very long though as he felt a cold drop of sweat drop down his back. He was now in a insane asylum he was feeling a bit less confident now about his actions about following the jounin to his supposed office. He looked at the empty cells and licked his lips curiously at the hoping to have seen something within the cells but sadly they were all but empty. He shrugged this off and would continue to look around following closely behind the jounin.

He saw there was a large door at the end of the hall that was halfway open and he deduced that must lead towards his office. Even if the hallway the cold from the morgue still lingered and he was somewhat grateful after all he was in a desert climate and he would take relief when he could. He hummed gently as the jounin opened the door to his office and stepped inside. He would follow suit and look around. He was rather surprised as he entered into the office and looked around at the rather homely feel to it. It did not really feel like a office to him it was rather comforting to him.

He had a bit of a problem with doctors since his team was wiped out before him and he was subjected to being a human farm for his senju dna. He cleared his throat and  looked towards Voltaire and locked eyes with him showing proper respect his bod relaxed ans he was asked if he would like a anesthetic for the procedure. "I will be just fine without the anesthetic Mr Voltaire I will be fine I am some what accustomed to having my blood taken from me. Also you may take two vials of my blood I'm feeling somewhat generous today, but not all to generous i would of course like a second voucher." This made his right hands tense up as the memory of that times flashed before him once again and he bit his lip and brought himself back to reality. He slowly rolled up his right sleeve and would take a seat and flex his fingers pumping the blood giving  Voltaire a better view of his veins so in which he could take his samples and be done with it.

WC 453
TWC:1,457
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only)   Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 3:41 am

Voltaire Hayashi chuckled a bit, liking the idea that this kid was used to having his blood taken from him. It was like a twisted little universe where the downtrodden kept on being trodden upon and he was lucky enough to be born by the right parents and keep getting the good luck, which, he of course figured had something to do with his natural superiority to other human beings. It had to! He also started to nod as he formed some hand seals. These were done at a very relaxed pace, not the terribly liquid and impressive way that one would see them being displayed in a more combat oriented situation, but this of course, was not all he was capable of. His hand seal speed was not the fastest or even what most would find passable for a Jounin, but it was a whole lot faster than this. Initially he formed tiger, which was a hand seal that consisted of folding his pinky fingers and ring fingers down, with his pointer, middle, and thumb pointed directly up. Before moving on to the next hand seal he said to the boy, "Though your generosity really is wildly appreciated, I assure you that it is, it is not necessary. All I need to ask before I continue," he continued on to the next hand sign. He extended both elbows out, and interlocked the knuckles of his pinky, ring, and middle fingers. His pointers were out stretched with their tips touching and his thumbs were bent. "Might you have your own container? It would be greatly beneficial to me if you did." He did another hand seal, with his left hand having the pointer finger and the thumb extended and all of his fingers on his right hand curled with the exception of his pinky which was extended and in between the pointer finger and thumb of his left hand. The next he formed had his right hand on the bottom with the pinky and ring finger curved downward with all others pointed up and his left hand curled around the right pointer finger and middle finger. Then he did the final hand sign, which consisted of a flat hand laying atop of a fist, and chakra started to flow out of the chakra points of his left hand, causing little spikes of translucent blue to come out. This, was the chakra scalpel.

Post Info:
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only)   Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 4:18 am

Neah was slightly taken aback as the man began to form jutsu hand seal. He was somewhat on guard but he knew those seals. He was going to show trust in the shinobi known as voltaire. "Sadly I am out of containers at the moment I am sorry Voltaire, But i am sure you being a medical doctor have some around here somewhere." He held his right arm out steady unshaken as the chakra scalpel took form as the man finished his seals. It was a rather interesting looking jutsu he would need to analyze how to use that though his medical skills were on the not good side. Perhaps someday if he trained enough he would learn the jutsu. He was somewhat fascinated by medical ninjutsu after all it was a form ofninjutsu and he was very talented in that aspect.

He paused and cleared his throat and bowed his head apologetically. He raised his head and smiled kindly and gripped onto the dango filled bag as he would remain still. His right eye would wander looking around the room checking for other exits  should things not become so civilized after all. He was a precious member of the Revered senju clan and most people would want to keep him as a blood cash cow. His toes curled as the image of him trapped beneath the earth chained up against a wall with needles and ivs needles sticking out of him collecting his blood and filling bags. He shook his head as a look of fright was upon his eyes. "Shall we begin Mr voltaire after all i am sure your a busy man and probably have many things you have to do and i would not wish to keep you from them." Her took a calming breath an remained still waiting for the inevitable cut that would happen on him as the man would take his blood sample.
WC 320
TWC 1777
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only)   Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 5:03 am

Voltaire Hayashi did not look particularly pleased, but then again, the man so rarely ever looked pleased about anything that was not the blood of his enemies spilling all over the floor or a cold morgue to hide in, so the boy probably would not notice the there was any issue, especially with it being something so very minor. He pulled a container out of the right side of his jacket with his left hand and nodded. He remembered that you should always end an appointment on a high note, and that that is how one brings back business again and again. And a high note for Voltaire was showing general human decency. "It is really no issue, I have one right here," he said, with a few degrees of the cold from before gone from his voice. He held out the container under Neah's wrist with his left hand as he made an incision of only a few inches up and down the vein using the blade of chakra on his right hand. He remembered that the boy had wanted to make small talk and also knew well enough that now he was going to have to ask the most uncomfortable question that a doctor could ask and that was the question concerning payment. At least this was not some life saving operation. Whenever he asked for payment while the family was celebrating it always managed to darken the room up a bit, which Voltaire Hayashi found suitable anyway. Being jovial after a brush with death was just silly. This was different, so it was sure to be a bit less awkward. "Now, you know that I need to ask you this question for this to work. What is the nature of your blood? What clan do you really hail from? You also must know that you must not lie about this when speaking to a doctor. Lying about one's blood has caused the death of several patients because the doctor believed he was doing what was best in the situation." This was obviously not one of those situations, but he wanted to instill a small sense of fear while also convincing the boy to trust him, which was probably a good deal easier now that nearly a liter of his blood was missing. The light headed were always easy to sway.

As he filled his container up he sat it down on the bed, put a cap on it, and began to preform yet another medical ninjutsu specialist ninjutsu. He lead the boy over to the sink to wash away the excess blood before his right hand once more started to glow with chakra flowing out into that hand. It was not blue or nearly as intimidating, however, this time. It was a white orb this time and when Voltaire ran it over the cut that he had put in the young boy's arm almost instantly vanished. By time the young Konoagakure no Sato Shinobi left his office there would not even be a mark left on the flesh. Voltaire the handed the boy his two vouchers. Had the boy lied to him about the nature of the blood or given him some normal blood then Voltaire Hayashi would simply have to kill him next time he was being operated on. It wouldn't be hard at all. Some strange, alien part of him however, hoped that the boy got home safely. He was even considering following the boy home to make sure that he was safe. Thoughts like these were the ones that disturbed Voltaire the most.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only)   Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 5:58 am

Neah smiled in a friendly tone as voltaire took out a container and gave him a somewhat reassuring look on his face that he did not mind. He winced slightly but quickly returned to his normal gaze he was not going to show the man he was not just a little boy. He was a shinobi and could take excruciating pain to its limit. He allowed the doctor to turn his wrist over and begin to fill up his canister with his precious life essence. Blood such a strange and necessary thing one needed. He did enjoy its red coloring and the secretes that lay within the human genes. Oh so many secrets lay buried beneath the cellular structure of dna. So many answers could be found if the right person could create the right equipment. Then Voltaire asked him a series of rather straight forward questions.

He shrugged and would answer them honestly. After all he new all to well the secrets of telling a lie about important things such as medical information could be dire. He was beginning to feel a little light headed from the blood loss and shook his head. "Ughh yeah right well as I told you I am from the Senju clan from the hidden leaf and the nature of my blood well if you mean blood type I am B positive." He paused for a few moments and cracked his fingers in his left hand as he was lead over to the sink. he didn't put up a fight as his cut was washed and then treated with a medical jutsu. he was rather impressed that he did not now even have a mark from the earlier chakra scalpel cut. "You do brilliant work mr voltaire I appreciate the healing jutsu." Neah gently reached out as he was given his vouchers and looked over them carefully and folded them up and placed them in his pocket. He turned and began to walk towards the door and stopped by Voltaires desk and opened up his bag and grabbed inside with a napkin a sand dumpling he hand picked up just before he left.

He smiled and placed it on the mans desk the napkin beneath the dumpling so as to not cause a mess as a token of gratitude and bowed to the man."I hope our paths cross again someday your a good businessman and I can assure you I will be a repeat customer farewell." He smiled and reached into his bag and grabbed a stick of dango and popped one into his mouth and ate of of the dango balls enjoying the flavoring as he made his way back through the morgue and the hospital and back out into the blazing heat of sunagakure.

(Neah Exit)

WC: 462
TWC:2,239
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only)   Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hayashi Voltaire and the impatient waiting.(Invite Only)
Page 1 of 1