Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Sendo Makojin Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Sendo Makojin Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Sendo Makojin Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Sendo Makojin Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Sendo Makojin Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Sendo Makojin Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Sendo Makojin Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Sendo Makojin Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Sendo Makojin Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Sendo Makojin I_vote_lcapSendo Makojin I_voting_barSendo Makojin I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Sendo Makojin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Sendo Makojin Empty
PostSubject: Sendo Makojin   Sendo Makojin Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 10:33 pm

Sendo Makojin 250px-Jack_Frost_v1

Sendo Makojin 0OeODz3
Name: Sendo Makojin
Nickname: "The Smiling Man"
Sendo Makojin GWSdYHs
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 185 lbs
Appearance: Sendo has wild, black spiky hair that appear to rotate towards the left. There are several bangs that can be in the way of his eyes, concealing them as a shadow is cast on the upper half of his face. Beneath those bangs are the eyes of a demon, brimming with evil bloodlust and malevolent intent. Sendo's eyes are green, but despite that they may glow red when he's really in the mood to fight. He has a sharp nose and his face is oval-shaped. Sendo's most distinguishing characteristic is his Makojin smile, which is akin to that of the Joker's. Its shape, the curve of the lip, angle, and teeth all work together to bring about the most sinister smile ever held by an offspring of the Makojin. Sendo keeps his smile on for every day of his life, only occasionally dimming down to a grin or a smirk depending on the mood. He has the smile of a criminal killer, a demon spawn who wishes nothing but to do harm to others. It is a smile not without evil.

Standing at six feet six inches with a weight of one hundred eighty-five pounds, Sendo inherited the physique of a Makojin. He is muscular and very athletic, embodying the physicality of a Taijutsu master. His arms are bulky as are his legs, although in comparison with his arms they're slightly thinner in width/thickness. His physical stature is rather imposing, even to a few members of his own clan. The Makojin clan insignia is imprinted on his neck as well as his chest.

In terms of clothing, his preference in attire has remained constant ever since becoming Jounin. He sports a red coat with the collar standing up around his neck with the edges colored white. There is no zipper or button - the coat is always open. Underneath the coat he wears a white short-sleeved shirt. The shirt is relatively dirty, as Sendo does not do a good job of washing it on a regular basis and so the filth and wear have collected. The coat drops down to his knees. For pants, he wears black ninja leggings and also has wooden sandals with which to walk on. His ninja pouches are typically along his waist.
Sendo Makojin EW0JlD2
Village: Konoha
Character Rank: A-rank Jounin
Clan: Makojin
Element: Fire
Sendo Makojin IVLimad
Personality: Sendo is cool. He has a a fun-going side but is serious when it comes to training and learning new techniques. He favors his clan and is constantly wanting to gain more power to protect his clanmates. His expression is very creepy, abnormally sinister, and is always smiling to attempt a lure for people to think of him as trustworthy. He possess an extremely strong mental and spiritual will, meaning he cannot be interrogated efficiently and his spirit is not easily broken. He takes pride on his own physical will and he has the strength to perform actions that no other shinobi can. Internally, he is actually neutral and sullen, blankly but constantly thinking of many things. Sendo is very cunning and observant, marking him very proficient in being a squad leader, but Sendo himself disregards such responsibility. It is not uncommon for him to use trickery, confusion, and distrust in order for him to attain his goals, whatever they may be. Although he does believe that teamwork is the most important value above all, Shikyo favors working on solo tasks. He's very happy when it comes to sparring. It could be a pain but he enjoys warm-ups.

Sendo is in control of his emotions and knows how to conceal the feelings that he finds useless in battle and business. He would remain calm and alter his own emotions for the better. Sendo is able to think of quick plans when it comes to strategizing. Although it mostly can be inaccurate and bleak, he's still able to analyze enemy movement and abilities and discover advantages and disadvantages to it. He is a master manipulator and trickster, as even on missions, he tends to feed false information to his squad to turn the mission into something of a game either for his own entertainment or just to play with his comrades. From his own leadership skills with the Makojin clan, his leadership skills as a squad leader begins to develop, even though he really doesn't like that position. Shinobi are made to be spies and assassins, revealing one's true nature and power would lead to that shinobi's downfall.

He has severed any ties related to friendship and rules over his kin with an iron fist. He desires to lead great hordes to achieve his own ends. He tends to laugh at anyone weaker or less intelligent than him, enjoying the rush of the battle as much as possibly even if it means creating that rush himself through provoktion. Sendo can spot true talent within the Makojin clan and so it is easy for him to pick a heir to succeed him. When his wife died, Sendo did not show any sad or depressed feelings upon her death, but merely snickered at the fact that she was too weak and did not have the strength to survive. However, he was slightly dissapointed that she had died so quickly, convincing that he would have to choose someone with a more stronger will to carry out his plans for a greater heir to the Makojin clan. He really dosen't care whether or not his loved one dies, as he only seeks a way to continue the existence of his family. Sendo has immense bloodlust and killing instinct that when whether he's winning or losing to a superior, he still tends to toy around with his opponent and dull them. A decieving smile, merciless lusting eyes, an evil and dark soul, massive murderous intent, boiling blood at the sight of a single person, and a corrupted heart that serves as the Devil's own are all combinations of dangerous traits that Sendo Makojin shares.

Character History:

Before the Villages:
Sendo was born to two regular Makojins, and was not recognized for any particular prospects. Sendo grew up in the last generation before the modern village era, when the Makojin clan was still a ruthless family of demon spawns intending to destroy everything in their way. The clan's creed was to kill, murder, and dominate. As a top battle clan, they strove to reach the top by overcoming the Senju and Uchiha. However, things started to change when Sendo turned seven years old and was able to generate his demon arms - the Makojin's kekkei genkai. Training with the clan leader at the time, the Makojins wanted to make use of Sendo's potential before he should die on the battlefield. Placed through the Makojin's training of "hard love", Sendo was subject to great physical and mental strain. When he was ten, he mastered the use of his Demon Arms and already had a relatively athletic body, adept for Taijutsu. He also had developed his superhuman sense of sight. Sendo entered the battlefield for the first time. He felt excited in war, and relished whenever he would confront other battle clans featuring shinobi who wanted to kill him. But Sendo's natural aptitude and willpower allowed him to dominate those who he fought as a foot soldier in his clan, learning to use his Demon Arms in the most efficient ways to kill people. His killing instinct developed and matured, eventually turning Sendo into a full-fledged warrior. The battlefield became his own, and he could not wait until he left the clan base and returned to fight. For a Makojin, fighting resonated with the very core of their soul. Sendo clashed with many Uchiha, Senju, and Hyuuga around his age, but the battle wounds accumulated until it nearly crippled him. His fighting days were over if he was not saved by the only Makojin at the time who had expertise in medical ninjutsu. But no amount of healing could have restored Sendo to his immature state. Now, he was a demon in the guise of a human - a true Makojin who learned that his purpose was in war.

Ascension Through the Ranks:
Sendo was not happy when he heard that the Makojin were allying with the Senju and other clans to create a village of shinobi. He did not want to get too close with foreign shinobi who had tried to kill him and his kin in the past. Sendo was among the ones who opposed the change and opted to become a wandering band that would lead raids to disrupt the spread of villages. However, he became aware that if the Uchiha and Senju clans were to ally themselves with other strong battle clans, then the lonesome Makojin would be completely destroyed. Furthermore, it dawned upon him that the villages will be in conflict with each other, and that would lead to a greater scale of war the world has ever known. Thus, Sendo eventually relented. He became the first generation of Genin from the Makojin clan, situated in Konohagakure. Sendo was already taught the arts of Ninjutsu and basics of chakra early in his childhood, but he much preferred hand to hand combat. There was just something about smashing someone else's bone and flesh with his own bare hands (or demon hands) that was much more satisfying. Sendo participated in the first Chunin Exams, and was one of the first to become Chunin. He very much liked the idea, for he could crush Genin his age like he did back in clans wars era. A shame that he could not kill them as freely as he could back in those days, but that was fine. At the age of 15, he discovered his natural affinity which was Katon. He became more interested in Fire Ninjutsu, for he felt that it was the only way to compete with the rest of the shinobi world which was already building powerful shinobi villages. Sendo also became more involved in his clan's politics and advocated greater study of medical ninjutsu. At the age of 17, the Makojin clan leader was replaced by a man known as Konton Makojin. Konton was a master at the Demon Arms, but Sendo personally disliked him because of his suicidal arrogance and overconfidence. Thus, Sendo spent years refining his body and improving his Taijutsu form. At the age of 19, he became a Jounin. Sendo had a very muscular and athletic body, shaped from years of intense Taijutsu training and physical exercise. He often sparred with the village's famous martial artists, and developed his Taijutsu technique from there. Sendo was often very successful on missions, and he was known for his brutal physical strength. Because of his mission track and confrontation with high-level shinobi from other villages, Sendo spread the Makojin's characteristic smile. He became known as the "Smiling Man", feared for his creepy smile which hid a monstrous strength behind it. Then, an incident occurred within the Makojin clan. Their clan leader Konton was defeated by Teru Uchiha, who was a famous speedster. This brought shame to the entire clan, and made the Makojin look like pussies. Konton lost authority and fell out of favor. It was time for a new leader to come into play.

Leader of the Makojin:
Sendo became the clan leader at the age of 26. Sendo was respected for his immense battle experience and reputation. Although he was not cut out to be a leader, he was likely the best fighter in the clan who was needed to restore the Makojin's integrity. Sendo gladly accepted the role, as he now ruled over the hordes. As clan leader, he made every Makojin practice Ninjutsu without exception. As the Makojin had little political power in the village government, he sought to expand the Makojin's voice in making decisions for the village. He wanted to make sure he could steer the village towards hostilities and conflicts with other villages, while masking his intentions as a "step forward" in progress. He knew that the Senju clan were only glad to oblige. The clan's numbers increased gradually under his reign. At this point, Sendo had mastered the Rokuma Heika to the highest degree. With his prowess in Taijutsu and Fire Ninjutsu, he set out to restore the Makojin's clan reputation. On a S-rank mission that was gladly approved by the Senju, Sendo was sent to stop two Uchiha from assassinating an important political figure from the Land of Fire. Sendo brutally dominated the two Uchiha who were both highly regarded within the clan, crippling them and gorging their eyes out. This offset Konton's defeat, and made the Makojin feared as a top-tier battle clan in the Shinobi World once more. Sendo was celebrated, and that cemented his status as clan leader. In addition to his moniker as the "Smiling Man", he was also known as "Demon Knight".

A Demon of Smiles:
Sendo had his son, who he named Shikifuzen. There was also a new generation of Makojin offspring coming up, which included Takai, Shouten, and Shikyo Makojin. Unfortunately, Sendo's wife had died at childbirth.... which wasn't unfortunate at all as Sendo did not really care. As a demon man and a man of smiles, he was not emotionally affected by such trifles as death.

Sendo experienced a few visions in his dream where he conversed with the Makojin clan ancestor, Mashin Makojin. From him, he discovered the existence of Rokuma Heika's second stage - Kuroroku Maheika. In achieve it, Sendo must demonstrate himself to be a truly brutal person, a real demon. Sendo tracked down the family of one of the Terumi he killed, and completely slaughtered his wife and kids. Displaying sadistic intent in exchange for greater power for self-interest, Sendo's arms turned black and reached a whole new stage of power. The Black Demon Arms were his.

Sendo went to Iwagakure to witness Konoha's Grand Tournament. He did not participate because he had no ambition to ascend to the top of the village. He simply witnessed, and witnessed he did. The Bijuu attacked Iwagakure, reducing the village into ruin and destroying many lives. Sendo was amazed to see these monsters up close, for they were demons much like the Makojin. He longed to test the power of his Black Demon Arms against these beasts, but he knew that he alone could not overpower a single Bijuu with just brute force. Sendo simply retreated with the rest, and returned to Konohagakure.

Now, he is nurturing the new generation of Makojin, especially teaching his son how to awaken his Demon Arms. Nobody knew of his Kuroroku Maheika... and no one need to...

Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

Sendo Makojin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sendo Makojin   Sendo Makojin Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:12 pm

fizzled out at the end a bit but meh

Sendo Makojin E9b5027a55df50_full
Back to top Go down

Sendo Makojin
Page 1 of 1