Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Yuzuki Makojin { Complete } Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Yuzuki Makojin { Complete } Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Yuzuki Makojin { Complete } Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Yuzuki Makojin { Complete } Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Yuzuki Makojin { Complete } Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Yuzuki Makojin { Complete } Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Yuzuki Makojin { Complete } Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Yuzuki Makojin { Complete } Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Yuzuki Makojin { Complete } Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Yuzuki Makojin { Complete } I_vote_lcapYuzuki Makojin { Complete } I_voting_barYuzuki Makojin { Complete } I_vote_rcap 
Will
Yuzuki Makojin { Complete } I_vote_lcapYuzuki Makojin { Complete } I_voting_barYuzuki Makojin { Complete } I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Yuzuki Makojin { Complete }

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Yuzuki Makojin { Complete } Empty
PostSubject: Yuzuki Makojin { Complete }   Yuzuki Makojin { Complete } Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:43 am

Yuzuki Makojin { Complete } Tumblr_nr2ivt_DMi_R1t5kkqfo1_1280
" A spoonful of sugar.."

Yuzuki Makojin { Complete } 0OeODz3
Name: Yuzuki Makojin
Nickname: N/A
Yuzuki Makojin { Complete } GWSdYHs
Height: 4'11
Weight: 110 lb
Appearance: Yuzuki's body type can seen as slim with budding bumps and curves of one going through puberty, though no one could tell because of her clothing choice. Her skin is a pale marble color kissed with faint pinkness to show the blush and blood underneath it. with scars riddled about on her arms, legs, and back. On top of her head trimmed locks of silvery white fall just above her shoulders with the front of her hair parted so that one side is covering her eye, but in no way obscuring her vision.  Her face seems to be one of a perpetual calmness almost as if she wasn't even in the same world as those around her. Seemingly innocent, her eyes are a clear blue hue that tend to look past others rather than at them. Yuzuki is rather short but her weight balances and she takes on a rather dainty appearance. As far as Yuzuki's clothing goes, she wears things that conforms to her comfort level and clothing that can be easily shed like skirts and sleeveless shirts. Underneath her clothing she wears bandages around her breast at all times so that when she strips her top for battle he lady bits aren't everywhere. Being a kaguya means dressing appropriately or risk destroying everything one owns. For some odd reason she wears white gloves at almost all times.
Yuzuki Makojin { Complete } EW0JlD2
Village:  Konohagakure
Character Rank: D - Genin
Clan: Kaguya
Element: Futon
Yuzuki Makojin { Complete } IVLimad
Personality:

With a open mind and understanding heart, Yuzuki can more times than none be seen as a rather, neutral party when it comes to most things. Her observant and otherwise nonchalant nature allows her to mingle with all types without the added effect of becoming too closely affiliated with them. She is not an anti-social creature by any means and lives life by the golden rule ( treat others the way you want to be treated ). Yuzuki, although still young has grown mature for someone her age, as every ninja should. She is not one to trust a person easily and she believes that others should not be so gullible. Yuzuki is all for self preservation, so if something puts her life in danger she will get rid of that something, it's her life over anyone's. She is not about to die for any cause for any reason and she will most definitely not put her life on the line for another person. Her moral compass is exactly where it should be, she is not above doing underhanded things to get ahead, it's a dog eat dog world and she refuses to be at the bottom of the barrel. Family comes first in her eyes but family to her is not defined by blood but by those who have been with her through thick and thin, those who hold much more than words can describe. With all that being said, Yuzuki is probably one of the more composed individuals one would meet, she never rushes head first into any situation and finds herself listening more than speaking.

Yuzuki is not a fighter by any means, but that does not mean she won't. When it comes straight down to it, as said before she is a ninja. Although she does not care for the act she does so, and does so within her means. She knows what she is good at and what she fails in, she is able to see her faults and does what she can to capitalize on her strengths. Yuzuki has no set fighting style, whatever wins and works she uses, she is not one for monologues and is usually quiet when in battle. Though being the Kaguya she is, at times she may get lost in bloodlust and say fuck it, becoming reckless and risky. All in all she loses with grace and wins equally so, she welcomes death but struggles against it. Although these things may be true, Yuzuki still has many faults. Her life has scarred her in the worst way and she is known to have bouts of anger and uncontrolled fits of violence. She is afraid to be alone and hates having the ones close to her hurt in any way, shape, or form. She can be terribly blunt and even come off as disrespectful and for some reason cant seem to take her own health seriously and seems to at times have a serious death wish. Yuzuki also comes off as unapologetic and she is, she does not apologize for any of her actions at all.

Character History:

Yuzuki was born during the cold season a member of the Kaguya clan. During her childbirth the dreaded disease of the Kaguya struck hard on a woman who was already struggling to give birth to a child. With her dying breath Yuzuki's mother could only name her before passing onto another life, her heart stopping as her last moments echoed throughout the clan. Yasha, Yuzuki's father did not weep for his wife's death because he strongly believed that the weak were meant to die, and as much as he loved her he could not feel sadness for her passing. With that Yuzuki was weened from another and when she got old enough to eat solids, Yasha took over. Growing up around only her father Yuzuki knew better than to ask about her mother, the mere mention of her would get Yuzuki hit and because she looked alot like her mother she was beaten quite often. Yasha was in denial, but he missed his wife, he told his daughter the beatings would make her strong, toughen her skin. He knew full well he missed her but he was torn between his pride as a kaguya to admit it. As Yuzuki got older the abuse worsened, causing her to wander away from home alot more which in turn caused more beatings. One day while wandering out for a particularity long time the young Kaguya met a woman who looked alot like she did. Yuzuki who was eleven years old at the time and didn't know any better didn't run from the woman thinking she was a clan member. The woman who called herself Asami, tended to the wounds that Yuzuki had come to gain from her father. Asami didn't say much but rather listened to Yuzuki and the lent an ear to the problems the young girl was facing at home and within her clan. To Yuzuki, Asami was like the mother she never had and she happily took the beatings she received from her father as she continuously came back later and later from the sessions she had with the woman. Soon Yuzuki didn't even realize that it was becoming a common thing to meet Asami in different places, as if the other woman was watching her ever move. It was when news of the Kaguyas and the Terumi clans were getting together did Yuzuki realize just how much time she had spent with the strange woman and that with the coming of this news so did the vanishing of Asami.

During this new time Yuzuki had now become much more busy, she was no longer getting her ass kicked in as her father helped in the building of the village that would be named Iwagakure. During this time her father also took on a wife from the Terumi clan. The woman in question was very kind and seemed to be the water to her fathers flames. As time went on Yuzuki learned to harness her kkg effectively with the help of the older and more experienced clan members. With encouragement she began to fully take on the violent nature of the Kaguya mentality. She was enjoying life as it was now until one day she found that she was arranged to be married to a Terumi, who was younger than her, and who needed extra protection because he had boil release and his family was afraid of him being kidnapped. So now she had to be constantly followed by this kid and even be his protector. The fact alone got her picked on and she got into a lot of fights because of it. Each day she was with the kid she hated him a bit less and when word of a grand tournament rolled around it excited everyone. The tournament came alot faster than Yuzuki expected and she was among the spectators. Her days of peace would see an abrupt end on this day, the darkest day for alot of people.

She didn't know what to do, the attack happened so quickly, she couldn't react fast enough, no one could. Millions were slaughtered right before her eyes and all she could think was to run. What else could she do? She was weak and still a child. Grabbing the boy she was suppose to spend the rest of her life with, she ran. It was a fortunate thing that they made it out of the village at all. The boy was useful with his kkg and it paved a way that they could get out the safest, along with a small group of kids their age. It was chaos behind them as they found themselves running further and further away from home. For days they traveled most of the group dying off from hunger or just being unlucky. For Yuzuki she had to be strong, for him, for her. When all hope seemed lost a familiar face plucked the two from the touch of death. Asami had returned and with words of hope and a new home. Yuzuki was hungry for those promises and left her life in Asami's hands while she protected her fiance. Little did she know that Asami was not all who she said to be. After about three days traveling with Asami the group came to a camp of sorts, blood was thick in the air and screams of pain could be heard. Yuzuki was confused when the Terumi boy was ripped away from her, fighting but failing to get him back. Asami looked at Yuzuki with cold eyes as the question why tumbled from the girls mouth. Asami of course did not answer and instead hit the girl one good time until she was unconscious.

For a month she was imprisoned in the camp and she never saw Asami again. She was told that she would be killed and her blood harvested as it had been done to the terumi. For awhile Yuzuki waited for death, but then she realized what she went through to be free from that fate. She planned, and planned until she the time was ripe. Her death day had been set and when her cell was unlocked she began. With the training that she had and utilizing her kkg to it's full potential she slaughtered her way out of the camp, she didn't care about her well being which dropped all inhibitors in her brain unleashing a demon the likes her imprisoners had never seen. She had gotten far enough away from the camp to pass out from exhaustion, the last thing her eyes seeing was a man with a smile. She had been out cold for two days before waking up, clean and hungry she wasn't sure where she was and automatically went back into kill mode attacking the first person she saw. The person in question of course stopped her but she realized that this person was the man she had seen before she slipped under the spell of exhaustion. His name was Sendo Makojin and she was apparently in Konohagakure. She didn't quite understand but she knew he meant well by saving her. Then the realization hit, her family, everyone she knew was gone. Yuzuki could remember her father running off to help the village but he was more than likely dead and she didn't know what became of Iwa. Telling Sendo the story and what she endured he seemed impressed more or less and invited her to become his daughter and apart of the Makojin family. Yuzuki didn't have much of a choice and accepted fully while at the same time becoming a ninja of konoha.

Last edited by Knight on Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:35 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

PostSubject: Re: Yuzuki Makojin { Complete }   Yuzuki Makojin { Complete } Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 5:52 pm

Bump. Finally.
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: Yuzuki Makojin { Complete }   Yuzuki Makojin { Complete } Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 7:48 pm

Approved

This character is gucci~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuzuki Makojin { Complete }   Yuzuki Makojin { Complete } Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuzuki Makojin { Complete }
Page 1 of 1