Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only] I_vote_lcapA Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only] I_voting_barA Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only] I_vote_rcap 
Will
A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only] I_vote_lcapA Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only] I_voting_barA Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishito
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Ishito

A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only] Empty
PostSubject: A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only]   A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 7:38 pm

The day was warm and bright, a steady breeze blowing in from the west. Clear skies promising to have no surprises, just a day most villagers would rate as beautiful. The bustling activity of the village streets bore evidence of this as the hawkers will in full effect announcing the quality of their goods with smiles and children chased each other through the streets with a glee unmatched. The only dark cloud seemed to exist was over the blue-haired man who sat alone in what has become his favorite Izakaya.

The smallish Izakaya was mostly empty with it being the middle of the afternoon. Even the owner couldn't keep himself confined inside with the sun shining and breeze blowing so nicely.He worried little, the only man sitting in his stall was a regular. He passively moved in and out of the kiosk asking the man if he needed anything from time to time. Ishito sat at the furthest stool to the right; his normal seat. The bulgogi in front of him had been mostly finished, he was simply leaning forward against the counter drinking another cup of sake out of the Yin-Yang patterned saucer he preferred. He was quiet today, simply killing time while he waited. He had sent a message to his cousin Ryujin and Makojin no Sendo, both respected Jounin in their own rights. Ishito had been unusually idle since the destruction of Iwagakure, having let his arm heal naturally so the scars would be there to remind him. He needed a change in pace and this he felt was the perfect thing to get him started again.

This was no pure social gathering, having been undercover the better part of the last decade Ishito had little remaining in the way of friends. A mission had been proposed to him and he had decided to accept. As it had to deal with a large group of moderately skilled bandits, he had sent an offering to the Jounin to join him; an offering to join him in sending a message to those who would prey on the inhabitants of Konoha. "If they decide to accept", he thought to himself. "They will be here shortly and we will be on them by nightfall." He held the small scroll up in front of him looking at it for a brief moment before storing it in his thigh pouch. The mission scroll, he took it only so he could show his colleagues should they attend this little briefing. With this he drew in the final sip from his saucer and turned his head to look into the bustling herds of villagers passing through.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

PostSubject: Re: A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only]   A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 6:44 pm

A B-rank for an accomplished killer such as himself? What rubbish, but oh well. When duty calls, duty calls. The targets were a bunch of grunts who were threatening the village. Just by getting their hands on a few nifty jutsu it looks like they've become quite the troublesome brats. At least all of the ants are clustered into one place. With him on the execution squad, it could turn out to be something quite amusing. He could imagine it already, going up and greeting them. He would have a smile on his face, and they would know... they would know.. The Smiling Man has come for them.

It was a relatively busy day, and the skies were brightened up by the sun's radiance. Light reached the citizens of Konohagakure, revealing the activities of the day. One man can be seen, and he is indistinguishable in the village. From his great, athletic musculature to his consistent choice of wear, nobody else had the same brawn and physicality as Sendo Makojin. He was the man who restored his clan's integrity, a clan now once again revered as a kin of warriors that can rival the Uchiha and Senju. A few people who saw him eyed his open red coat, black ninja leggings, and wooden sandals for they were too afraid to stare at his bloodthirsty eyes. No, that was not it. Perhaps the most characteristic trait of Sendo was his smile. They knew that was the smile of the "Smiling Man". With perfect angle, curve, position, and whitening of teeth, it exuded a gleeful fighting spirit and demonic happiness. Sendo was always smiling, day and night for all Makojin were born like that both when they first started crying and when they were developing as a mere fetus. His was simply the most perfect among the Makojin.

Sendo entered the dinky bar, as the message had dictated. He smiled at the owner, who nodded back. The owner was not a fool, and knew that the Makojin smile was not one of joy or friendliness, but carried an entirely different meaning. Sendo approached the Senju who was drinking his beverage.

"Sendo Makojin, pleased to make your acquaintance. Looks like we'll be prying on a gang of rag-tags and crusty bitches tonight, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only]   A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 6:58 am

With bandits having terrorized a small part within the Land of Fire surrounding their camp for a while now, it seems that the council has decided to put an end to their destructive ways. Walking through the streets on his way to the Iyakaza, a smile growing slightly on Ryujin's face as he noticed what a beautiful day it was. The birds could be heard singing, butterflies in the air fluttering abound, even a chipmunk here and there running through the streets trying to steal fresh fruit from the stalls in the area. If one looked at Ryujin on this beautiful bright day they'd notice already who it was that bestowed his presence on to them as he's wearing his usual attire, his robe open in the center of his body, splitting in half revealing his black shirt and dark grey long pants, his shinobi item pouch on his right thigh with his hair tied together at the back of his head, hanging down to his lower back.
His reasons for going to the Iyakaza were simple and none out of the ordinary for a shinobi. He was requested to accompany his cousin on a mission to hunt down the bandits crawling around near the very village his family inhabits. They've killed a few people, though they're not very well known and it's because of the simple fact that they're just a few low ranking shinobi gone rogue banding together in order to get some sort of reputation for themselves. As he walked into the Iyakaza he notices a third member going along with this mission, Sendo Makojin, a jounin of the Makojin clan or better known as the Makojin's Leader. Ryujin knows this as he himself is the leader of the Senju clan as of a month ago when he lost both his parents in the Attack on Iwa. It's important for the two of them to at least know of each other as the Makojin was one of the families that helped the Senju built Konohagakure. Walking closer to the two of them just after Sendo entered the Iyakaza, he greeted them with respect in his voice. "Good afternoon gentleman." He overheard Sendo as he entered just a few moments after the Makojin, talking about prying on a few rag-tags which confirmed his suspicions of Sendo not being there for small talk. He was indeed going to be joining the two Senju on their mission in order to rid the Land of Fire from the bandit's pathetic excuse of wrath. Though he would normally prefer doing something like this on his own, for a shinobi of his caliber doing a B rank with help was unorthodox, but in the end building relations between clans and shinobi was indeed a good thing, so he went along with it. He wanted to see what these two jounin could muster in a fight, but this was no true way to see as the bandits are all low ranked and would be easily taken care of. Ryujin himself would only be using a few low ranking techniques in this fight as well, maybe even play around with the bandits before ending it. He would be standing next to the table at which Ishito sat once he greeted the two jounin.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Ishito
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Ishito

PostSubject: Re: A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only]   A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 11:03 am

As Ishito turned to stare out into the crowds, a single man eclipsed his gaze. The giant of a man walking towards him with a the trademark malevolent grin of the Makojin. Standing above average height himself, staring up at this man who stood a half a foot taller than him was a bit daunting; especially given his bulk. The man’s reputation had given him pause on originally inviting him and the smile did little to change his mind. It was however that same reputation which had convinced him he was one that should come. “The infamous leader of the Makojin clan.. Words don’t do enough to describe this behemoth of a man”, he thought as he regarded the man now before him introducing himself.

Normally he would respectfully greet the man despite his crude words and in spite of his own dreary mood; however he opted to wait the mere seconds as another man approached the duo. He regarded the advent of the newcomer with the simple inclination of his head. An interesting group they must appear to be the thought just occurred to him. He had spent the past few years with little accountability due to his assignment and had lost some regard to status. A leader of the Makojin clan, a founding clan alongside his own Senju; followed in by the leader of the Senju. This realization causes him to smirk and chuckle briefly to himself as he stands up after the Senju Leader greets them both.

“Perfect timing. I was moderately curious whether my strange request would peak your collective interests. I am pleased to see it has. Allow me to extend my respects proper of both your stations.” While continuing to speak he respectfully bows his head towards each man before him. “Konnichiwa Kuranrīdā. I have requested your presence on this mission not for simple help in a difficult task. As you no doubt have surmised, this task will not prove difficult.” He reaches into his thigh pouch to produce the Mission Scroll and he presents it to those before him. “The official letter from the council regarding this mission if you wish to read the specifics. Our gathering is for another reason. All too common lately criminals have been troubling our village and lands. While shinobi of our status normally view these brigands as below us or would handle this on our own, I believe a message needs to be sent. A bitter justice needs to be served to these bandits plaguing our fellow villagers in order to dissuade more criminals to infect our lands.” He displays an emotionless face, but there is vitriol in his voice that conveys a clear disdain. With this he ends his brief monologue in order to allow the men to respond. His visage would remain one as emotionless stone as he evaluated their response.
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

PostSubject: Re: A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only]   A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 12:18 am

Another man entered right after himself, and it was not a face unknown to him, nor anybody else near them. It was Ryujin Senju, the baby leader of the acclaimed Senju clan. Although Sendo himself was physically outstanding, Sendo could not help feel an aura that stood on par with his own status from this man, who was perhaps the famous shinobi in the village. They had a grand cast of stars in this mission - it will turn out to be a complete overkill.

Ishito presented himself with respect and formality. The Makojin head liked that. Respect is neglected by brats, but it appears that he has learned to discipline himself before an elder. Yet, at the same time, Sendo could not care less nor should he. His smile prevented any of his emotions to be read; his expression did not betray his thoughts. If the purpose of this mission were for the strong to prove their superiority over the weak, and crushingly make such a statement, then so be it. But Sendo had his own agenda now that the village's top shinobi were among him, and it was as deliberately masked as easily as Ishito's emotionless face was naturally conceived.

"HaHaHaHa!" Sendo laughed, at a higher pitch than what one would normally expect. He waved his hand right in front of his face, as if he was fanning he air. "What aggressive tactics our village has adopted. Well, well, if they expect us to do big work for a small task, then I'll be happy to oblige. My 'babies' could use some stretching".
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only]   A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 4:14 pm

It was clear that there was something more to this meeting as it contained three of Konohagakure's strongest Shinobi. But what exactly was the twist that awaited them? Ryujin moved his focus to Ishito as he would stand from his chair in order to greet the two Jounin with much respect. To Ryujin respect means a lot, it is a contributing factor of which defines you as a person. If you don't have any it could get you killed, some places even mutilate you if they find you to lack respect to those who are deemed worthy of respect, whilst others such as these bandits don't really give a shit about respect. It showed Ryujin that Ishito was indeed raised right in the Senju clan, as respect doesn't just mean a lot to Ryujin but to the clan as well. It was respect that made it possible for them to forge this great village, without the respect his father gained through the clan from other clans there would be no Konohagakure, no Kiri no Kumo no Suna and certainly no Iwa, as Konoha was the one who inspired the rest to forge their villages. This thought quickly ran through the head of Ryujin, causing his muscles to contract creating a little smirk as he found it funny how a small thing such as respect lead to this new era of the Shinobi World.
With the scroll being revealed to both Ryujin and Sendo Makojin containing the details of their mission at hand, Ryujin would reach for the scroll as he extended his right arm, taking the scroll from Ishito in order to have a better look. His right hand would be holding the top of the scroll whilst his left would be holding the bottom in order to keep it open, though it wasn't pointing straight at Ryujin but instead kept visible for Sendo to read it as well as he stood to the right of the smiling man. His eyes running through the scroll he would read the contents explaining their mission objectives. At the same time he would notice the scroll was made up of normal hard wood and some freshly made paper as he moved his right thumb slowly from the top lower and then back to the top again. The scroll wasn't damaged either so it wasn't handled by other shinobi before them, which indicated they'd be the only ones doing this mission. He would continue to listen to Ishito as he quickly read through he scroll, finishing before Ishito was done speaking giving him some time to look Ishito back into his eyes as he continued to speak.
So it was true, they were indeed there for more than a simple B ranked mission. Teaching the bandits a lesson would be necessary indeed, it bothered Ryujin not in the slightest. As all this was going on Ryujin had been noticing a strong aura from Sendo Makojin as well as Ishito himself. His interests were peaked as he felt these auras and he indeed wanted to have a closer look. Forming no handseals he would simply cause a small manipulation within his chakra to activate the Sensing technique. Ryujin's ninjutsu prowess could classify him as a god (OOC: Just quoting Skill descriptions) when it came to ninjutsu, so his sensory range was a large one indeed. Picking up so many chakra signatures within the area, but more importantly he focused on the two's chakra signatures. Each had his own, it was like a brand to Shinobi, their unique fingerprint if you will, no one's chakra signature was alike, so he memorized the two's chakra signatures. They were strong indeed, both having around the same amount of chakra as himself. He also felt the connection between himself and Ishito's chakra, caused by the unique Senju chakra coursing through them. Just after he memorized the two's chakra signatures Sendo would give an unusually loud laugh, it caught Ryujin a bit by surprise though he wasn't completely shocked or at edge about it. This kind of thing was to be expected from the smiling man after all. I mean, his nickname says it all. After listening to Sendo speak, he would give a reply with his facial expression also having gone stone cold showing his seriousness in the situation. "I agree. A message does need to be sent. It's been a month since the attack on Iwa.. I need some stretching myself. We can discuss what to do as we head towards their location." He started walking towards the door as he began his last sentence, heading towards the bandit's location. Once Ishito and Sendo would meet him outside the door of the Iyakaza, confirming they're ready to leave, he would start to make a run towards their location, only moving at half his max speed.
---
-20 Chakra for C-rank Sensing technique
480 Chakra left
Back to top Go down
Ishito
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Ishito

PostSubject: Re: A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only]   A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 4:41 pm

Having spent more than half his life undercover Ishito had developed a knack for paying close attention to the actions of those around him. It was almost as he had developed a natural suspicion, but worked hard to conceal it. Until recently he watched endlessly for signs he was suspected; and despite that just realizing a person’s quirks was useful. He suppresses his urge to quirk a curious brow towards the Senju Leader as he interprets his Sensing technique as the man sizing himself and the Makojin Leader up. “An interesting glimpse. I would have expected the Makojin to have provided such a look. Though there was something a bit odd about it.. I..” His thoughts cut off but the unexpected shrill laugh of the behemoth. “This will be an interesting endeavor at the very least.”

He would follow behind Ryujin as he turned to make a quick exit. He would follow attributing the man’s haste to the simple task before them rather than to the haste of one whom is headstrong. He is a leader after all, and the head of the renowned Senju clan. Ishito did not believe as a leader you could afford to be headstrong, but such a trait occurs often enough with those in power. He would use this time to analyze the leaders before him. Despite his heritage and position within the village, his assignment had him knowing the ins-and-outs of Iwagakure politics. That came hand-in-hand with the second-hand biased information he would gain of his homeland. He had a lot to catch up on, more decisions to make, and a path to claim. He felt like a blank scroll who’s author was finally poised with an inkstick ready to begin.

“Agreed, there is little reason to sit around when we have ground to cover.” He would match the younger Senju’s pace as they travelled. “From what I gather if we head East out of the village then proceed Northeast we will come to glade with a waterfall. From there we can head directly East to a hill which would overlook their camp. Or if we’re feeling reckless head Northeast for three quarters of the time then directly East and head through their front door.”  He had thoroughly interrogated the scout who cased the bandits’ camp and drafted numerous strategies to handle them, having been a hobbyist in the study of warfare and tactics from a young age. He cared little for their strategy at this point however; the three together would be able to announce their plans to the bandits days in advance and still be able to walk through the front. Not having the time to perform his normal pre-battle routine, he would instead skip his Noble Path meditations and instead mentally invoke his cant to dedicate this fight to the Bishamonten.
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

PostSubject: Re: A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only]   A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 10:01 pm

Sendo read the scroll along with Ryujin, his bloodthirsty eyes digesting all that official text as Ryujin's own eyes read them intently. It was all in there, black and white, the matters and affairs of their assignment. Sendo saw the Senju leader turn and make his way outside, which communicated to the Makojin leader that their time cooped up in the Iyakaza was over and it was time to go. Sendo clapped and said: "Time to hit the road!" while motioning Ishito to follow them, although he had already begun moving towards Ryujin.

Hoho... it is as if I'm looking at a master and his successor.. Sendo thought before running off with them. Ishito offered his own suggestion for the group's strategy. It looked like he had prepared intensely for this, attesting to the value of the mission's success. Geography and such were taken into consideration as part of his plan(s).

"I must say that I am a rather straight-forward fighter and I prefer working up close with my prey so I can rip them apart. Young man, we can go with either of the routes you've laid down for us, but whichever way we go, I can guarantee to you that I will not be attacking from a distance".
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only]   A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 6:08 pm

As they headed of towards the bandits' location, Ishito would give the group two options on how to handle the situation, one being a more subtle approach whilst the latter being a head on approach. The Senju leader preferred the latter as the three jounin could get this ruthless message across to everyone who thinks they can mess with the Hidden Leaf Village pretty easily, it would take less time as well. Maybe Ryujin could even get some of these bandits' DNA. For a while now Ryujin has been working on a technique, a very strong technique which involved the use of a person's DNA. Being so well gifted in the Medical Ninjutsu arts, Ryujin knows more than enough about DNA and the properties it holds, combined with his gift in Ninjutsu, it can lead to some pretty dangerous but strong results when combining the two. This technique however wouldn't be used fully with the likes of mere weakling bandits, instead Ryujin was saving it for someone stronger.. He had no one specific in mind at the moment, but he'd know who would be the perfect first true candidate when the time came. For now, simple tests on bandit DNA would suffice. "I prefer the head on route. Normally I'd take the former suggestion, but as it stands I don't want to beat around the bush and instead just destroy the low lives. The message will be sent clearly, written in the blood of the offenders." Ryujin would say. He noted the directions given by Ishito and followed them as Sendo didn't mind which route to take and Ishito would most likely agree with what Ryujin chose in this situation, or so he hoped. After a short while of running at the speed he was, Ryujin would lead the trio to the gate of the bandits' camp. Upon arrival at the gate Ryujin would make it pretty clear they were there. His speed suddenly changed from moderately fast to his full speed in an instant as he rushed to get in front of the first bandit he saw, though he didn't stop there. His hand would wrap around the target's throat as Ryujin used the momentum to thrust the bandit into a nearby wall as he kept on running without a stop. The sirens could be heard as the alarm was sounded, bandits running wild with kunai in hand. The bandit which Ryujin held against the wall was filled with fear coursing through his veins as he so suddenly went from smoking a cigarette to being held by the throat against the wall. Before his eyes could shed a tear as the bandit realized his fate, Ryujin snapped his neck after placing his right hand on the bandit's chin and his left on the bandit's head. He'd take the cigarette from the bandit's lifeless fingers and charged at his next opponent in a blur, pushing the cigarette in the bandit's left eye whilst taking the bandit's kunai with his other hand, stabbing the bandit in the heart as he burned the opponent's eye, after which he'd throw the same stolen kunai through the head of another bandit. These three consecutive attacks all happened within three seconds after arriving at the bandit camp's gate, Ryujin feeling no remorse for these criminals, leaving no room for mercy other than a quick death.
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

PostSubject: Re: A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only]   A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 9:45 pm

It was decided then. They'd go through the front door. It was just as Sendo wanted, and this Ryujin fellow gave it to him. With ideals locked in deep wedlock, Sendo thought their marriage of intentions was a good proposal for following the Senju clan leader should he claim the prestigious role of Hokage.

While Ryujin and Ishito did their stuff, Sendo marched right into the camp. They responded quickly much to his surprise, but seeing only nine of them come at him was a bit disappointing. Several of the bandits succeeded in driving their swords into the shoulder and chest, allowing for a fair amount of blood to spill from the open wounds and onto the ground. Their success at wounding the Makojin clan leader raised their morale, and prompted a total of dozen bandits to come at him with swords. Of course, the Smiling Man merely allowed the attacks to reach him, for if he did not psychologically manipulate these fresh fodders, how else could he enjoy the impending slaughter? He did not even feel the blood trickling down from him. What happened next could not be told by any survivors in tale, for there were no tales of survivors nor to be told by any. It was the sight of a monster, who became nothing but a shadow figure with red demonic eyes and a large smile. A monster he was, as he ripped the humans to shreds. Bone meeting bone and flesh meeting flesh, the superior predator broke every inch of his assailants' body the moment he made contact with them. As if they were fighting with Death itself, Sendo mangulated and dismembered them with his bare hands, arms, feet, and legs.

Back to top Go down
Ishito
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Ishito

PostSubject: Re: A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only]   A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 11:25 am

He would silently accept the majority vote for a straightforward approach. As they travelled he would remain acutely aware of their movements but would quiet his mind of unnecessary thought. He would only have time to enter the state of Right Concentration before they reached their destination. The drawback to attempting this while moving, but it was almost unnecessary. Still he intended to rely on his supplemented taijutsu in this situation. He would take brief note of the direction both Ryujin and Sendo would take upon entry, Ryujin wasting not a moment in beginning his onslaught. He altered his path entering the camp behind the Smiling Man, but moving quickly off to the right to engage a different series of bandits who were running towards the gate.

Ishito would slow suddenly to a moderate walk as he broke down the situation. He noticed in their surprise they were filtering towards him in a scattered manner allowing him a second or two to engage each one on one before the next would arrive within range unless they used ninjutsu. He used this time to perform a series of quick handseals; Tiger, Horse, Rabbit, Rat, and Dog causing his hands to glow with a blue chakra. The first two bandits appeared content engaging in melee with him. When the first was within five feet he would react with sudden speed stepping to the right of his attack countering with a quick palm strike to the throat. Without missing a beat he continued past the bandit he countering, launching himself at the second bandit much to his surprise. His sudden movement at full speed made the bandit unable to react; he struck the bandit on the right shoulder where he held his weapon, followed by ducking low with an odd strike directly on the side man’s right knee. Noticing his movement caused a longer opening he continued his brief assault, twisting around to the right in his low stance using his legs to increase the force of his strike as he rises with a double palm strike on the bandit’s left side at his ribs propelling him away with the force. The third bandit would slow to attempt a series of handseals as his chosen attack, but would be met by Ishito’s thrown kunai.

After this brief flurry Ishito would plant his feet again assessing the situation around him, noting both his allies and the enemies of which are still scrambling to all react to this sudden onslaught. The bandit struck in the throat would fall to his knees, choking on blood from his throat. The second bandit in significant pain even as he spiraled through the air; suddenly unable to use his right arm or move his leg at the knee without incredible pain. The third simply collapsed in a heap as Ishito was extremely precise and knew exactly where to hit a person to cause the most damage; the kunai having lodged deep in his unprotected chest approximately two inches left of his sternum causing instant death. He would remain wary however, having a defensive jutsu in his mind in case of a surprise attack. Having been part of a group for a long time, his initial thoughts were still to keep an eye on his allies in case his medical skills were needed.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ishito on Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited in spoiler for Jutsu used, cost, and kunai expended.)
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only]   A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 7:33 am

Chaos spread within the bandit camp from the attacks delivered by the three Jounin. However Ryujin would remain calm throughout the process of their bandit genocide, so calm that he would even notice how his partner, Sendo Makojin, was accepting blows from the bandits. He possessed the ability to avoid these swords being driven into his shoulders and chest, but why didn't he? A smile would grow on Ryujin's face forming a grin as Ryujin realized that Sendo was merely playing with the bandits' minds, giving them some sort of hope that they could survive the brutal attacks that were to take place within the next few minutes, but then the smiling man would completely and utterly rip that hope from them as he crushed their bones with his bear hands. The strength of this man was undeniable, Ryujin would take great note of that as he watched the man tear through a dozen bandits, whilst Ryujin was handling his own bandits as more came at him in hopes of stopping Ryujin. How wrong the were.. These bandits were of no match to the Senju as he used their weapons against them, slicing four bandits' throats with their own swords, driving three bandits' kunai through their own chests penetrating their hearts. The heart was a vital organ to any Shinobi, to any living person at that. Ryujin however made sure to take note of where the swords that were covered in Sendo's blood were located. Before, he had no ideal shinobi for his first true subject of the technique he was trying to perfect, but now... This behemoth of a man was indeed going to be his first perfect Edo Tensei if he was to ever die, the blood on those blades made sure of that. Sendo wasn't the only Jounin Ryujin paid attention to as he noticed the ability of his Senju companion taking care of the other bandits within the camp, noting his medical skills from the Chakra Scalpel being used as well. Ryujin would kill three more bandits as they came at him, bodies formed a circle around Ryujin as he destroyed any enemy life that came at him, these three bandits would face the same fate as their partners, being killed by their very own weapons. A shameful death for any weapon wielding shinobi, being killed with the one thing that is supposed to be keeping you alive.. Such a shame. Ryujin didn't give one bit of a care for these bandits nor the way they were met with death. One last bandit would come at Ryujin, this was going to be his test subject for the Edo Tensei technique, so he made sure to capture the bandit as he grabbed nearby rope. With the rope in hand, Ryujin would move with great speed, being his full speed, proceeded by thrusting his left leg into those of his opponent, leaving the target immobilized, which he then proceeded to tie up. Ryujin was extremely experienced in the human body and knew just where to hit someone and how hard enough to knock them unconscious, so he proceeded to knock the bandit unconscious and carried him on his shoulder as he moved over to the bloody swords covered in Sendo's blood. These swords contained no other blood than that of Sendo Makojin, with enough blood to utilize the Edo Tensei technique one day if Sendo were to die because of some reason. The technique was a highly complicated one for starters, with the need for DNA of the person which is to be revived, and then a sacrifice for the summoned soul of the person being revived to inhabit. Once the soul enters the sacrificed body of the victim, the body would start to change appearance to fit the appearance of the revived person. And to make things worse, if the soul being summoned by the user of Edo Tensei is sealed in some way preventing it from being summoned to the sacrificed body, it would be impossible to summon the soul in the first place. The user of the Edo Tensei technique would then have to find some way to release the soul they wish to summon from whatever seal it was that trapped the soul in the first place. Many things would have to be done for the creation of an Edo Tensei, but the results were indeed worth it. An Edo Tensei body could essentially live forever without being destroyed as it would simply regenerate itself from whatever damage it receives, but there are a small few ways for an Edo Tensei body to be stopped and that would be for the user, in this case being Ryujin, to stop the technique itself. Another way for an Edo Tensei body to be stopped is to seal the body inside of something, preventing it from doing further damage to its opponents. However if the user/Ryujin doesn't stop the technique himself and the Edo Tensei bodies he creates in the future are not stopped through a sealing technique, they would continue to fulfill his orders for the rest of eternity, or until they are sealed.. For now, Ryujin would just hold onto this blood as he took a piece of his shirt to soak up the blood from the blades, and placed the bloody piece of cloth in a jar. This jar was one of the bandits' jars lying around in the dirty bandit camp, used to drink water out of, so it was somewhat clean. Clean enough to keep the dna uncontaminated and usable for a long while. By now the other two jounin should be finished with their bandits, leaving an empty bandit camp stained with blood and littered with bodies lying around, all of which were bandits. "This should send a clear message to any other bandits, don't you think? I'll take this guy in for further questioning about other bandit locations." Of course the last part wasn't a complete lie, he would be used to find more bandits to experiment on with the Edo Tensei Technique.
[1017 words trained for Edo Tensei in this post]
Back to top Go down
Ishito
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Ishito

PostSubject: Re: A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only]   A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 11:57 am

It was a spectacle indeed, a dark and bloody one but a spectacle nonetheless. He couldn’t fathom an individual allowing themselves to be attacked so viciously, thinking his skills would quickly be needed if there was a hope to salvage the Smiling Man. First thought, but quickly passed as they couldn’t possibly have overwhelmed him that quickly and effortlessly unless he had some nefarious plan for their feeble efforts. This was soon confirmed as the man ravaged bandits by the dozen, the sickening tear and slosh of bodily fluids, the cracking of bones under a brutal strength. The message would be clear to those who sought this path; Konoha would not tolerate aggression against their protectants. It was also something he himself would not forget, it would be another dark tale added onto the notoriety of the Makojin.

Such a display would have unsettled Ishito a time ago. If not for seeing the massacres that could be propagated by the bijuu first hand it may have left a similar bitter taste in his mouth. As it was, that spot was still wholly filled by the loss he has suffered just a month ago and in the years’ past. As neither the Makojin nor Senju leaders were in trouble and didn’t appear to wish assistance, Ishito would refocus upon himself. Into him he would draw his focus, no longer spreading his attention he would refocus and finish the few before him. He would draw a second kunai from the pouch on his thigh releasing his jutsu having no need to expending additional chakra for enemies such as these.

He would leap forward again, kunai in his left hand he would rapidly close the distance between him and several attempting to now flee; their morale clearly broken from this sudden crushing attack of the three Jounin. After using his speed to leap into the front of a fleeing group he would initiate by planting his feet in front of one’s full flight in a Yee Jee Kim Yeung Ma stance and palm striking the bandit high on his chest, the man’s impetus causing his feet to continue but his upper body to stop dead. Stepping forward he would stomp the man’s throat and proceed forward initially with Biu Ma and alternating between this, Sarm Bok Ma, and Cheun Ma as necessary. Closing the distance with Biu Ma he would slide into Sarm Bok Ma to initial several strike combos of palm strikes and slashes with his kunai. He would then flow seamlessly into Cheun Ma usually with a pirouette to shift quickly to one side and perform a heavy side kick to stop a fleeing bandit in their tracks before following up with a downward stab to the base of the skull with his kunai. He would continue in alternating stances in a smooth dance of taijutsu until he finished those whom remained in his path, the rest having been dealt with by his compatriots. He would turn back and slowly follow the same path he took through the camp, finishing those who had not already expired. Grisly work, but the message was meant to be clear. There was no remorse to be given or regret to even consider. They made their choice and their judgment was passed upon them. Upon their forehead he would carve a marking of a sword in dedicating their death to the Bishamonten.

As he made his way towards his allies, he would notice some oddity with the way his fellow Senju wrapped up the affair, but expended little thought more as he spoke. “Very clear. Anyone of a similar mind to these foolish souls will certainly be led to think more than twice before following their footsteps, one would think.”

OCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only]   A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Message to be Sent [Mission - Ishito, Ryujin and Sendo only]
Page 1 of 1