Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Sendo Makojin Updates Page  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Sendo Makojin Updates Page  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Sendo Makojin Updates Page  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Sendo Makojin Updates Page  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Sendo Makojin Updates Page  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Sendo Makojin Updates Page  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Sendo Makojin Updates Page  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Sendo Makojin Updates Page  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Sendo Makojin Updates Page  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Sendo Makojin Updates Page  I_vote_lcapSendo Makojin Updates Page  I_voting_barSendo Makojin Updates Page  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Sendo Makojin Updates Page  I_vote_lcapSendo Makojin Updates Page  I_voting_barSendo Makojin Updates Page  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Sendo Makojin Updates Page

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Sendo Makojin Updates Page  Empty
PostSubject: Sendo Makojin Updates Page    Sendo Makojin Updates Page  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 9:22 pm

Character Profile
Name: Sendo Makojin
Clan: Makojin
Village: Konohagakure
Ninja Rank: Jounin

Character Development

Friends: None
Enemies: None (or pretty much everyone in the world)
Misc: A killer without shame...

Combat Ability

Ninja Skills

Ninjutsu: 3
Taijutsu: 5
Genjutsu: 0
Bukijutsu: 1
Fuinjutsu: 0
Kugutsu: 0
Medical Ninjutsu: 0

Stats [Claiming +50 Stat Points]

Strength: 75 + (25) = 100
Speed: 35 (+25) = 60
Durability: 75 + (+25) = 100
Handseal Speed: 15 (+15) = 30

Arsenal

Elements: Fire
Chakra: 400
Weapons & Items: None
Jutsu:
Basic Techniques

Name: Body Replacement Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: None
Range: Mid (7m)
Handseals: Tiger → Boar → Ox → Dog → Snake
Description: With this technique, users replace their own body with some other object, generally with a block of wood, the moment an attack lands. This creates an optical illusion, making the enemy think the attack was successful. From this, the user can use the lapse in the enemy's attention to attack or flee from the battlefield. Explosive tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. It's a basic ninjutsu even taught at the Academy, but it's a useful art that can be applied in variety of situations.

Name: Cloak of Invisibility Technique
Range: Close
Description: This technique allows a ninja to take a cloak or a piece of cloth to blend into an object, making them invisible.

Name: Clone Technique
Range: Clone can travel up to 10m from user
Handseals: Ram → Snake → Tiger
Speed: Clones move at same speed as user
Description: A ninjutsu that creates an intangible copy of one's own body, without any substance. Since the clone itself doesn't have the ability to attack, and thus can only be used to confuse the enemy, it is mainly used in combination with other ninjutsu. It's a basic technique, but depending on one's ingenuity, it can be used effectively. The clones may not dissipate when they come into contact with something. These clones can be easily distinguished by persons with dōjutsu. A person with normal eyes can also distinguish the clones from the original, since the clones do not have shadows and will not disrupt the area around themselves with their movement (i.e. won't kick up dust, crush grass, etc.).

Name: Rope Escape Technique
Description: A basic technique taught at the Academy. It allows a ninja to free themselves if they have been tied up. How this is done is unknown.

Name: Transformation Technique
Handseals: Dog → Boar → Ram
Description: Given all the missions ninja are assigned to - battle, intelligence gathering, diversions - this is a priceless ninjutsu. It is typically used to change into people other than oneself, but one also has the ability to change into animals, plants, and even inanimate objects like weapons. This gives this technique an abundance of uses. The transformation of a skilled shinobi will be exactly like the genuine article, so it will be impossible to tell the two apart. On the other hand, a transformation performed by an inexperienced person will have obvious discrepancies. It will be impossible to deceive anyone with it. This is one of the most basic ninjutsu, as such most shinobi know how to perform it. The transformation technique is considered to be among the more difficult E-ranked techniques, since it requires constant emission of chakra while mentally maintaining the form. On top of that, the user would be, most likely, interacting with the environment. This puts mental strain on an inexperienced ninja. Thus the best way to determine if it is indeed a transformation is to cause this strain upon the user; though this is of course not always successful.

Name: Tree Climbing Practice
Description: Tree Climbing Practice is a training method used to gain more skills with chakra control. This training involves focusing a fixed amount of chakra to the bottom of one's feet, and using that to climb a tree without using one's hands. If the stream of chakra is too weak, the user will lose their footing on the tree and fall off. If it is too strong, the user will be pushed away from the tree, causing the tree to break around the point of contact and the user will fall.

Name: Water Surface Walking Practice
Description: This training method is used to gain better chakra control. To do this, the user has to be emitting a constant stream of chakra from the bottom of their feet and using the repellent force to walk across the water's surface. This technique is more difficult to master than the Tree Climbing Practice, because the amount of chakra that needs to be emitted changes constantly. It has also been shown that one can use their chakra to "skate" across the water surface, like an ice skater, instead of just walking or running. It is noted, that shinobi reach a state where they stand on water without even noticing it or basically even trying.

Other

Experience: 2000
Ryo: 1500
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

Sendo Makojin Updates Page  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sendo Makojin Updates Page    Sendo Makojin Updates Page  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 10:54 am

Approved

This update is gucci~
Back to top Go down

Sendo Makojin Updates Page
Page 1 of 1