Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Akuma Ichizoku | The Demon Soul Clan. wip Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Akuma Ichizoku | The Demon Soul Clan. wip Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Akuma Ichizoku | The Demon Soul Clan. wip Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Akuma Ichizoku | The Demon Soul Clan. wip Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Akuma Ichizoku | The Demon Soul Clan. wip Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Akuma Ichizoku | The Demon Soul Clan. wip Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Akuma Ichizoku | The Demon Soul Clan. wip Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Akuma Ichizoku | The Demon Soul Clan. wip Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Akuma Ichizoku | The Demon Soul Clan. wip Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Akuma Ichizoku | The Demon Soul Clan. wip I_vote_lcapAkuma Ichizoku | The Demon Soul Clan. wip I_voting_barAkuma Ichizoku | The Demon Soul Clan. wip I_vote_rcap 
Will
Akuma Ichizoku | The Demon Soul Clan. wip I_vote_lcapAkuma Ichizoku | The Demon Soul Clan. wip I_voting_barAkuma Ichizoku | The Demon Soul Clan. wip I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Akuma Ichizoku | The Demon Soul Clan. wip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Esther Black

Esther Black

Akuma Ichizoku | The Demon Soul Clan. wip Empty
PostSubject: Akuma Ichizoku | The Demon Soul Clan. wip   Akuma Ichizoku | The Demon Soul Clan. wip Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 11:20 am

Akuma Ichizoku | The Demon Soul Clan. wip EV4r6ko
Clan Name: Akuma.
Clan Location. Kirigakure | Village Hidden in Mist.
Clan Size: 1/5.

Clan Ability Description:

Akuma Ichizoku | The Demon Soul Clan. wip Latest?cb=20110929201435
Soul Release: Takeover; Tamashīnokaihō, 魂の解放.

This form of Soul Release is the ultimate release of one's soul and all souls they have collected. As the Akuma live their life, they see spirits and lost souls that are on their way to the afterlife. However, the Akuma have been cursed and a grave hunger befalls them. This form of feast is called "Harvest(ing)". It's the act of devouring lost souls. And those souls can be released in secret techniques known by the Akuma. Though the name seems as though the souls are free; they aren't. You could say that the "released" souls are actually on a leash. And every soul released drains the Akuma's power. So, with the Takeover skill, the Akuma clan member releases the souls in their command and every technique after that drains their energy far more than any normal technique. And every technique used while "Taken Over" is empowered. However, every technique used absorbs the power of the released souls. And though saying that seems as though the Akuma clan member would get powerful; they don't. With every technique used, the close they get to becoming less powerful and their physical state changes to before they were "Taken Over". The more they get "Taken Over", the more they begin to lose themselves in the harvest, and the more their souls become corrupted. (See "Secret Clan Jutsu" for more information.)
History:
The Akuma were birthed long before the Great Lands were born. They stretched across the lands as their hidden potential began to shine. Their morbid inner abilities caused mass havoc amongst the living. They were seen as the reapers of the shinobi and any lost souls were always a part of their feast. Many attempted to reach the heavens as quickly as possible. But when they reached the afterlife, they didn't know where to start. And by that time it was too late.
Bloodline Reputation:
Secret Clan Jutsu: Despite it's name, Soul Release isn't a form of elemental release. It's the act of releasing the power one has gathered from collecting souls.

Soul Release:

Akuma Ichizoku | The Demon Soul Clan. wip QI27I2TAkuma Ichizoku | The Demon Soul Clan. wip UnknownAkuma Ichizoku | The Demon Soul Clan. wip UnknownAkuma Ichizoku | The Demon Soul Clan. wip UnknownAkuma Ichizoku | The Demon Soul Clan. wip Unknown
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

Akuma Ichizoku | The Demon Soul Clan. wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma Ichizoku | The Demon Soul Clan. wip   Akuma Ichizoku | The Demon Soul Clan. wip Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:02 pm

Is this still active?

Will be moved tomorrow if no response
Back to top Go down

Akuma Ichizoku | The Demon Soul Clan. wip
Page 1 of 1