Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Chinou. [Character Creation]  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Chinou. [Character Creation]  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Chinou. [Character Creation]  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Chinou. [Character Creation]  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Chinou. [Character Creation]  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Chinou. [Character Creation]  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Chinou. [Character Creation]  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Chinou. [Character Creation]  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Chinou. [Character Creation]  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Chinou. [Character Creation]  I_vote_lcapChinou. [Character Creation]  I_voting_barChinou. [Character Creation]  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Chinou. [Character Creation]  I_vote_lcapChinou. [Character Creation]  I_voting_barChinou. [Character Creation]  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Chinou. [Character Creation]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chinou

Chinou

Chinou. [Character Creation]  Empty
PostSubject: Chinou. [Character Creation]    Chinou. [Character Creation]  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 12:37 am

Chinou. [Character Creation]  127-50

Chinou. [Character Creation]  0OeODz3
Name: Mokuzai Chinou Aburame
Nickname: N/A
Chinou. [Character Creation]  GWSdYHs
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 140lbs
Appearance: He is slender yet fairly muscular. He stands at a height of 5'12'', sun-kissed skin and messy hair of blond orange-colored eyes. Mokuazai's personality is further emphasized by his generally serious, stern and seemingly permanent scowl. Mokuzai's nose is straight and follows the line of the forehead without the usual depression at the root of the nose. The sizes of his ears are that of average. He has an angular-shaped face and takes on a boy-ish look. Mokuzai has above average physical skills (strength, agility, endurance) and thus suited for physical competition/gymnastics. He has a well-developed physique (sizeable/muscular chest, back, etc) obtained by extensive physical training and strict daily exercise. His chest is muscular and the abdominal muscles are well-visible. His legs could be described as those fit for running and all kinds of activities involving the legs. His arms are muscular and strong. Mokuzai is ambidextrous capable of using both limbs equally.

Head: Blond messy hair with a hat.
Face: Clear face, orange eyes, seemingly permanent scowl.
Neck: Konohagakure head band.
Upper body: Short-sleeved orange t-shirt, high upturned collar jacket with a zipper and pockets located at the sides.
Back: A satchel containing items.
Hands: Blue coloured fingerless gloves with a metal on it.
Legs: Blue shorts coming to an end a bit below his knees. White-coloured bandage wrapped around both legs between his ankles and a little below his knees.
Feet: Shinobi sandals.
Weapon slot: Two pouches: one behind strapped to his left thigh/waist and the other on the opposite side.

Chinou. [Character Creation]  EW0JlD2
Village: Konohagakure
Character Rank: Genin
Clan: Aburame
Element: Earth
Chinou. [Character Creation]  IVLimad
Personality:

• Laid-back: This easygoing characteristic of Mokuzai makes him an ideal person to associate with. He is unhurried and relaxed, with an absence of worry or stress in the world. A person you could feel comfortable relying upon or sharing conservative information with. Though his battle strategy conflicts with his complacent trait, it helps him to think thoroughly in tight situations and getting out of it instead of making hasty choices and digging a deeper hole for himself.

Caring: He cares for his fellow Shinobis, family (if any) and friends. He would leap into the way of an oncoming truck if it meant saving a live of a friend, which also hints to his protective instincts. The boy’s craving to protect an accomplice in trouble is a true intuition of an absolute hero.

Disciplined: Along with being a well-behaved man is respect and self-control. He displays respect when due, and in some cases, when not necessary. He is obedient, though loyalty is on a completely different scale, so one shouldn't be surprised if he doesn't render loyalty to an authority but seems to display an amiable level of obedience. Self-control is essential in everyday life; nothing worse than having someone flip out on you unexpectedly just because you stained his favorite attire.

Charmer: A charmer, nothing more than a well-said compliment to get someone (mostly females) to go through the rest of the day with a positive mind and good state of mind. The fact that he's handsome also contributes to his glamour enthrallment.

Cunning: A deceptive man, who would have ever thought? There was a reason why he had such a facade after all. Like a book with a bewildering cover, he's a man full of surprises. Also an intellectual (according to book standards and street standards of smarts) mastermind. He has common sense and knowledge despite his age (compared to older Shinobis).

Self-loyalty: Although he displays obedience and some form of loyalty to his superiors, he is self-driven and contains his own power source, his own engine for his motor like a car with its own ignition. You may order or give him an instruction, that doesn’t mean he'll do as told even if his response might be a "yes"; a trait that derives from his cunning personality.

Character History:

Spoiler:

Mokuzai was given birth to a caring, loving family in Konohagakure. He learned what it means to have devotion to what is important in life; people he cares for. At the age of One, Mokuzai’s father took him into the Academy class room, to watch him teach. Mokuzai however didn't know a single word which was said throughout the class room. He was loved by the students, and was always commented of how cute he was. Mokuzai’s Father continuously brought him to the Academy, and let Mokuzai sit on the desk in his little Shinobi clothing and watch his Father teacher. Three years had gone by, and Mokuzai was now Four years old. His father enrolled him in the Academy. This was a pretty young age for Mokuzai to be enrolled in the Academy, seeing as most of the Shinobi's waited to be at least 7 years of age to begin in the Academy. No one was bothered by it. He was nice and respectful to everyone in the Academy. He got this personality from his Parents, and everyone was glad he did. Mokuzai listened carefully to every word his Father said. He even took notes in class. This came in handy to Mokuzai, which brought about him being one of the top talented Shinobi in the Academy. At the Age of Nine, Mokuzai failed the Genin exams. His Father was disappointed in him, so were his relatives. He ultimately settled down for a life with a full bucket of doubts ever since that subtly manifests itself with every faded step and hesitation to take the Genin exams. At the age of 11, Mokuzai successfully passed the Genin exams.

At this age, Mokuzai’s personality gradually began to alter. He became mature and collected. He soon became independent, taking on the strict, collected and solitary personality of his father. He was viewed as a mysterious Shinobi to other members of the village. Shunned? No, Mokuzai wasn't despised. He was confronted and bothered daily. With a calm and direct charisma, he was able to over-look the troubles and aggravation he faced in his daily life. He spent his time solely admiring nature and insects. He would make notes about their behavior, habitat and capability. Rarely did anyone see him in the village. This caused others to be suspicious of the boy and remain alert while around him. Though they trusted him enough to reveal their secrets to him and be confident that he would not reveal them. Mokuzai became a vessel of untold truths, possibly the reason why he took refuge in a remote area, away from the rest of the villagers. They became a nuisance.

Back to top Go down
http://www.iconmarketinggroup.com/
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Chinou. [Character Creation]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinou. [Character Creation]    Chinou. [Character Creation]  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 5:57 pm

thanks for putting that history in spoilers :face:

Approved
Back to top Go down

Chinou. [Character Creation]
Page 1 of 1