Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Custom Taijutsu  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Custom Taijutsu  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Custom Taijutsu  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Custom Taijutsu  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Custom Taijutsu  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Custom Taijutsu  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Custom Taijutsu  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Custom Taijutsu  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Custom Taijutsu  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Custom Taijutsu  I_vote_lcapCustom Taijutsu  I_voting_barCustom Taijutsu  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Custom Taijutsu  I_vote_lcapCustom Taijutsu  I_voting_barCustom Taijutsu  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Custom Taijutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soran
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Soran

Custom Taijutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Custom Taijutsu    Custom Taijutsu  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 11:11 pm

Name: Afterimage
Type: Taijutsu
Element: None
Range: Close-Mid (0-10m)
Speed: Base Speed of the user
Description: This is the ability to move so swiftly that an image of the user is left behind. Most often it is used to dodge an incoming attack and get behind the opponent to perform a counter-attack. Its usage is not limited to just counterattacks though, as it can also be used to confuse enemies. This is a similar phenomenon to that of moving your hand back and forth very fast, and seeing a sort of afterimage of your hand. The image itself cannot perform physical tasks, as it fades through everything. Its intended purpose is to distract the enemy, making them think the image is the actual fighter, giving the user a chance to perform an actual attack.

Last edited by Soran on Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Custom Taijutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Taijutsu    Custom Taijutsu  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:23 pm

Soran wrote:
Name: Afterimage
Element: None
Speed: Boosts user's speed by 30
Description: This is the ability to move so swiftly that an image of the user is left behind. Most often it is used to dodge an incoming attack and get behind the opponent to perform a counter-attack. Its usage is not limited to just counterattacks though, as it can also be used to confuse enemies. This technique merely requires the user to channel chakra into their body in order to move faster than the eye can see. This is a similar phenomenon to that of moving your hand back and forth very fast, and seeing a sort of afterimage of your hand. The image itself cannot perform physical tasks, as it fades through everything. Its intended purpose is to distract the enemy, making them think the image is the actual fighter, giving the user a chance to perform an actual attack. Those possessing Dōjutsu are able to see through this technique and ascertain the location of the user.

Move so fast that the eye can't see unless its a Dojutsu..and only at C-rank with a speed boost? What warrants the speed boost to be plus 30 and not rely on your own speed? I will also point out that according to the stat system. Those not possesssing a Dojutsu can also keep up. Please keep this in mind. So might want to edit.

Name: Air Pulse
Element: Fūton
Speed: 50
Description: Fūton chakra is channeled throughout a Taijutsu user's body and becomes an extension of their physical abilities by granting them the aerokinetic ability to control and manipulate air. This particular technique was designed as an offensive maneuver involving a direct pulse of strong wind. The user is able to expel waves of Fūton chakra from their hands and feet as powerful gusts of wind. The force placed behind this stream of air is generated from the user's own chakra and can be used to counter projectiles or to strike an opponent directly. The force behind these attacks can be increased by performing larger sweeps and spins, using the momentum of their movements to produce larger gusts of compressed air in crescent-shaped waves that can cut through stone or timber with relative ease.

Okay. Kinetic ability..no..and please expand on this control and manipulate air. Since it seems something is hidden there. Please also add a max size to these crescent shaped weapons. Level of attacks and durability that depends against it.

Name: Air Strike
Speed: 50
Description: Another offensive technique where strikes are converted into small, compressed formations of air that can be fired off the hands or feet.  This is similar to the air blast, in the sense that it involves the firing of compressed or solidified air at an enemy rather than creating a single great stream of wind. It also allows for wind-based counter-attacks that knock opponents off-balance, mimicking the sudden directional shifts of air currents. Even though this wind isn't sharp, each compressed impact brings an extremely high concussive force with it capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh whenever they collide. Size and focus are more easily controlled, from narrow jets from the user's fingertips that can strike targets as small as insects, to larger assaults the size of the user's hands or feet.

Needs a limit in terms of defense and durability. As it stands its vague and can only be left up to interpretation.

Name: Air Dash
Range: Self
Speed: Boosts user's speed by 50
Description: This technique allows the user to move swiftly by decreasing the air resistance around their body. This is accomplished by the user generating a wind current of chakra around themselves to propel their body in any direction they choose while simultaneously negating the effect of wind resistance. These swift movements are not only limited to running. The user can maneuver around an opponent by ducking, jumping, and side stepping, appearing to flow around their opponent like the wind itself. This high-speed movement ability can only be performed by Taijutsu users who are capable of channeling Fūton chakra throughout their body to temporarily vitalize it to move with wind currents. (A-rank upkeep cost)

"while simultaneously negating the effect of wind resistance." Please interpret. Also, the speed boost is too big. Too many jutsus boost speed and other physical stats.

Back to top Go down
Soran
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Soran

Custom Taijutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Taijutsu    Custom Taijutsu  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 2:33 pm

Removed the Wind Taijutsu and edited Afterimage
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Custom Taijutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Taijutsu    Custom Taijutsu  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 2:36 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Custom Taijutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Taijutsu    Custom Taijutsu  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Taijutsu
Page 1 of 1