Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Taijutsu Finishers Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Taijutsu Finishers Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Taijutsu Finishers Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Taijutsu Finishers Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Taijutsu Finishers Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Taijutsu Finishers Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Taijutsu Finishers Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Taijutsu Finishers Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Taijutsu Finishers Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Taijutsu Finishers I_vote_lcapTaijutsu Finishers I_voting_barTaijutsu Finishers I_vote_rcap 
Will
Taijutsu Finishers I_vote_lcapTaijutsu Finishers I_voting_barTaijutsu Finishers I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Taijutsu Finishers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

Taijutsu Finishers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Finishers   Taijutsu Finishers Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 7:23 pm

Mikasa wrote:
Name: Dempsey Roll
Type: Taijutsu
Element: N/a
Range: Direct
Speed: Taijutsu Stat times 20(I can't allow this, although you could say +20 for the duration of the attack)
Description: The user lowers their stance and central balance and begins to aggressively weave their body in a pattern similar to the shape of a figure eight, making it increasingly difficult for the opponent to trace their movements accurately. The user then fires (starting from either left or right) a series of rapidly executed punches whilst continuing their bobbing and weaving, catching the target in a high paced barrage of punches that few succeed on escaping from. As the Dempsey Roll is a flurry of hooks throw with the fighters full body weight behind them, few fighters can withstand it should it land successfully, particularly if it isn't guarded against.

Name: Maximum Cannon
Range: Close (5m)
Description: This attack works by the user concentrating all the energy in their cells into one punch. Thus, the user must keep their right fist in perfect condition for times of great need. The attack's strength is amplified by the user's will. The sheer power behind the attack results in bright golden energy emitting from the area where the strike landed. Mikasa only (The damage will be dictated by your Strength stat)

Name: Final Heaven
Description: The user bends their knees and places their fists in front of their face, gathering up an immense amount of chakra from every fiber of their being. They then proceed to dash past their opponent, simultaneously punching them at full power, striking them for a total of seven times before pulling their fist back before concentrating more chakra and ending the barrage with one last chakra-reinforced punch.
(This would require Chakra Enhanced Strength to pull off, by concentrating chakra into a punch. Or at the very least medical knowledge)
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

Taijutsu Finishers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Finishers   Taijutsu Finishers Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 8:01 pm

Unless someone else has any objection, this is approved under the aforementioned notes

Taijutsu Finishers Sey_Approves2
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Taijutsu Finishers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Finishers   Taijutsu Finishers Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:56 am

Mikasa wrote:
Name: Maximum Cannon
Description: This attack works by the user concentrating all the energy in their cells into one punch. Thus, the user must keep their right fist in perfect condition for times of great need. The attack's strength is amplified by the user's will. The sheer power behind the attack results in bright golden energy emitting from the area where the strike landed. Mikasa only

You need to define how much of a strength or damage boost this gives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taijutsu Finishers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Finishers   Taijutsu Finishers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taijutsu Finishers
Page 1 of 1