Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Itsuko's Chakra Venom Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Itsuko's Chakra Venom Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Itsuko's Chakra Venom Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Itsuko's Chakra Venom Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Itsuko's Chakra Venom Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Itsuko's Chakra Venom Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Itsuko's Chakra Venom Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Itsuko's Chakra Venom Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Itsuko's Chakra Venom Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Itsuko's Chakra Venom I_vote_lcapItsuko's Chakra Venom I_voting_barItsuko's Chakra Venom I_vote_rcap 
Will
Itsuko's Chakra Venom I_vote_lcapItsuko's Chakra Venom I_voting_barItsuko's Chakra Venom I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Itsuko's Chakra Venom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Itsuko

Itsuko

Itsuko's Chakra Venom Empty
PostSubject: Itsuko's Chakra Venom   Itsuko's Chakra Venom Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 5:19 am

Name: Chakra Venom
Type: Venom(not poison..)
Materials: Chakra
Visual Description: Chakra Venom is a ghastly pale Indigo in color, slightly luminescent, and seems to have a fluid, liquid quality to it.
Ability: Chakra Venom is a toxic sort of chakra that is very damaging to humans who get it into their chakra network.  Like other forms of chakra, the venom is measured in points.  Chakra Venom naturally evaporates through tenketsu at a rate of 5 points per post while it is in the chakra network.  

Those who have Chakra Venom injected into their chakra network suffer a number of debilitating affects.  While it deals no immediate physical damage, the toxic imbalance in the chakra network causes agonizing pain.  Victims with durability 3 or less will find themselves helpless and paralyzed until the venom has run its course, or is otherwise removed from them.  Regardless of Durability, Chakra Venom causes the victim to bleed out chakra from all of their tenketsu, to an affect of losing 20 chakra per post.

This 20 chakra per post is reduced by an amount equal to the user's Chakra Control taken from Medical or Ninjutsu mastery.  For example, if the victim has either of those skills at, say, 5, then the amount of chakra lost each turn would be reduced by half.  Only the highest skill is used, and any remainders are rounded down.

Chakra venom will also stun the chakra network, disrupting the natural flow of chakra as it spreads and making it very difficult to shape chakra into jutsu.  While the venom is present in their chakra network, they receive no reduction of chakra cost benefits from any skill points, and the chakra cost of all jutsu raises by 25%.

While Chakra venom is in the victim's system it takes up space in their chakra network.  This means that if the victim uses anything that allows them to restore or refill their chakra, they will be unable to fill the space taken by the chakra venom in their network.  For example, if 5 points of chakra venom were in the system of a genin, their maximum chakra capacity would be 95, because of the space taken up by the chakra venom.

Finally, and this should go without saying, but people who reach 0 chakra will die.

Requirements:Spider Seal.   As with any other venom, Chakra Venom has no affect if eaten, breathed, bathed in, or otherwise contacted, unless it is injected directly into the body.  In most cases this would be in the victim's blood stream, however Chakra Venom must be injected directly into the victim's Chakra Network to have any affect.  This venom only has an effect on Human chakra, and so special forms of chakra such as Bijuu, Senjutsu, or the like will be unaffected.

Last edited by Itsuko on Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Itsuko's Chakra Venom   Itsuko's Chakra Venom Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 3:01 pm

1. Before the approval. How does one protect themselves from this? Is is applied via contact as suggested? Any means of removing the venom in the Chakra network? How does this affect Senjutsu, Bijuu and other unnatural Chakra sources?
Back to top Go down
Itsuko

Itsuko

PostSubject: Re: Itsuko's Chakra Venom   Itsuko's Chakra Venom Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 3:18 pm

It dissipates naturally at a rate of 5 chakra per post, and you are able to make antivenom for it the same way you'd make an antidote for a poison. Most people, like with most poisons, will just have to let it fade naturally, unless they can get it out of their system on their own.

As this is a venom specifically targeting human chakra, I hadn't considered other forms. No, it has no affect on secondary sources like Senjutsu, Bijuu, etc. Edited to note that.
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Itsuko's Chakra Venom   Itsuko's Chakra Venom Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 3:36 pm

Thank you.

APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Itsuko

Itsuko

PostSubject: Re: Itsuko's Chakra Venom   Itsuko's Chakra Venom Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 3:13 pm

Modified to match new stat system.
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Itsuko's Chakra Venom   Itsuko's Chakra Venom Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 3:32 pm

Quote :
Chakra Venom is a toxic sort of chakra that is very damaging to humans who get it into their chakra network. Like other forms of chakra, the venom is measured in points. Chakra Venom naturally evaporates through tenketsu at a rate of 5 points per post while it is in the chakra network.

That got me thinking. How much venom gets injected into the Chakra network at once. You mentioned its measured in points. And that it also evaporates at a rate of 5 points per post. So can we please deal with this. I take it the victim bleeds natural Chakra, meanwhile having the venom reduced by the aforementioned cost. As such we need a way of measuring how much gets injected etc.
Back to top Go down
Itsuko

Itsuko

PostSubject: Re: Itsuko's Chakra Venom   Itsuko's Chakra Venom Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 3:35 pm

That is going to depend on jutsu which are created to do so. Without the jutsu, once can not just inject venom on the fly. I've always imagined that, like with gentle fist, the amount of chakra injected into tenketsu is so insignificant that it doesn't really register, like a single point just to blow the flow. It's so meaningless that it'd evaporate shortly after it was injected to no affect.

However to expand on that, once jutsu do start getting created, I am thinking in the ballpark of 10-40, depending on jutsu rank and such. 80 would be the absolute maximum, because that's all that the containment seals storing chakra venom for injection can hold.
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Itsuko's Chakra Venom   Itsuko's Chakra Venom Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 3:38 pm

I could accept that but I don't want to. So someone else will have to do this. As of now.

Denied.

APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itsuko's Chakra Venom   Itsuko's Chakra Venom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itsuko's Chakra Venom
Page 1 of 1