Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Training In Otogakure [O] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Training In Otogakure [O] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Training In Otogakure [O] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Training In Otogakure [O] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Training In Otogakure [O] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Training In Otogakure [O] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Training In Otogakure [O] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Training In Otogakure [O] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Training In Otogakure [O] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Training In Otogakure [O] I_vote_lcapTraining In Otogakure [O] I_voting_barTraining In Otogakure [O] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Training In Otogakure [O] I_vote_lcapTraining In Otogakure [O] I_voting_barTraining In Otogakure [O] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Training In Otogakure [O]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grim

Grim

Training In Otogakure [O] Empty
PostSubject: Training In Otogakure [O]   Training In Otogakure [O] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 9:09 pm

Kiyamasa's head gear is an attached Black elegant hood which has been passed over by the centuries of an assassin. What makes this hood different from others, is its appearance alone. The hood covers his whole head, then sliding down the back of the neck, where two medium size white collars meet the hood at each end, giving it that prowler look. The next thing you will notice are gold lining at the out edge of the hood, which goes around the edges of the front part of the hoody, where you see it near his face, to the white collar edges, making him look more elegant and possibly military status because of the look. The hood overall has no tear marks, dirty, or anything kind of blemish that you would normally see on a hoody, which compliments the wearer of this hoody because he takes care of it. A metallic gray skull masked that he wears sometimes.

Coming down around his neck, and stopping at the collar bone, is a platinum hand crafted necklace, with the engraved words on the left side of the necklace having his first name, and the right side of the necklace saying his last name. the collar bone reign of the necklace carries a diamond black polish stone which shines in the sun all the time, naturally blinding those who see it when the sun hits. The necklace appears to look like chains wrapping around each other, but any person who loves jewelry will see it as a rare and uncommon item, along with it's exotic look as appearing to be chains.

Black Elegant Military style with the symbols of not that of the military, but that of the assassins order. Each symbol representing something different, the left symbol on the upper left hand corner of his shoulder, having the insignia of two red strips, representing the lost of a family member/members who died during his youth. That same spot, right underneath the red strips, is a black strip, representing that he has never failed a contract mission he was given to assassin a person. Right underneath that symbol, is the insignia of a green snake, this symbol represents overall the number of kills he has done over the past years of being an assassin, however, his differs to others who carry that same symbol, for instance, in the snakes mouth is a black gem, which means that he has killed a fellow assassin member, along with countless other people in general he has killed over the years. The next symbol ever normally earned is a white gem in the snakes mouth, which represents the countless number of people that the assassin has killed over the years. The black gem are only given to those who are traitors or who are lucky to still be in the assassin organization. The last symbol underneath the snake, is a gold lion with red gems in the eyes, which represents the highest rank you can be given in the assassins organization. The torso of the military style uniform, has black medium size buttons going down the center of the uniform, being two inches apart from each other. This prowler looking uniform, reaches down to the ankle of the uniform from the back, while the front part of the uniform, stops down at the stomach area, being tucked in. The shoulders of this uniform has cuffs at the wrist area, with gold lines around the edges of the cuffs, with three gold engraved small snakes with green gems on the eyes. Overall the torso is white, clean, and elegant in appearance, with no dirt, or other blemishes on the clothing.

Elegant well dressed black pants, no dirt, blemish, or anything that would make him look unprofessional. His pants aren't baggy, nor sagging, fits well and he wears a military like belt with several items within those four pouches which are located two in the front and two in the back. The pouch on the left, holds twenty smoke bombs, the pouch on the right, holds twenty poison smoke bombs, left pouch in the back holds twenty poison darts, and the right pouch in the back holds twenty smoke darts. 

Kiyamasa's eyes move as he walked looking at everybody he pass by. He would put his hands on his pocket and keep walking quietly. Many people looked at him coming out of the gates of Otogakure as he looked back at everybody with his cold Gray eyes. Kiyamasa didn't have to waist tine with the civilians so he paid little attention to them like always. Kiyamasa looks up at the sky as the sun shines a bright and light full ray that makes people look away from it. The wind pass by his face and body as it was a cold breeze that felt refreshing and good at the same time, a good day for most rogue. Kiyamasa continued his way to a small empty area in the corners of Otogakure, moving a long a path covered in grass and dirt. The view was marvellous and the area was alive and looking great at least for the moment. As a Rogue Kiyamasa had to keep himself a bit in the low but how cpuld he when he was wearing his Grim Reaper cloak and metallic skull mask. with Death Scythe on his left hand. He made his way to the area he was looking for as several giant tress and smaller trees made great target practice for his eyes and hands. Kiyamasa would stand in the center of the area quietly and hold his scythe with both hands horizontally to his chest as he would open his palms and with both his dumps he would hold the scythe, he would make is spin and then elevate it with his right hand above his head then bring it down ending it holding the back of the scythe with his left hand facing his chest and the right facing his face, the blade part of the scythe would be facing the back of kiyamasa's head he would spind the blade to face the opposite side as he charged at a tree mediums size for a Chunin or Special Jounin. Kiyamasa would release chakra into this scythe as his scythe would change the shape of the blade and the power behind it, to a crescent moon form, almost the same size of Kiyamasa.

He would make impact with the tree and the crescent as he yelled "Witch Hunt Technique" the crescent would cut the tree off its feet leaving the bottom of the tree in a perfect cut and the upper part would ve playing on the ground with a single attack. "Well that was left of a pain that i espected, i must get stronger i need to take down a foress with a single cut" Kiyamasa would say to himself.
Back to top Go down

Training In Otogakure [O]
Page 1 of 1