Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Handicap Sparring (B-Rank Mission)  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Handicap Sparring (B-Rank Mission)  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Handicap Sparring (B-Rank Mission)  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Handicap Sparring (B-Rank Mission)  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Handicap Sparring (B-Rank Mission)  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Handicap Sparring (B-Rank Mission)  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Handicap Sparring (B-Rank Mission)  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Handicap Sparring (B-Rank Mission)  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Handicap Sparring (B-Rank Mission)  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Handicap Sparring (B-Rank Mission)  I_vote_lcapHandicap Sparring (B-Rank Mission)  I_voting_barHandicap Sparring (B-Rank Mission)  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Handicap Sparring (B-Rank Mission)  I_vote_lcapHandicap Sparring (B-Rank Mission)  I_voting_barHandicap Sparring (B-Rank Mission)  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Handicap Sparring (B-Rank Mission)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demonfist
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Demonfist

Handicap Sparring (B-Rank Mission)  Empty
PostSubject: Handicap Sparring (B-Rank Mission)    Handicap Sparring (B-Rank Mission)  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 9:57 am

Spoiler:

It was yet another beautiful day in the kumo village, As yago made his way down from the market district to a more rural area of the village. He passed by many people from normal citizen to a few shinobi and clan members who all bowed there heads slightly as they watched him well by. Yago being the leader of the clan that founded the village was well known and well liked in the village. He was sporting his normal attire today. Which consist of black shirt with a black jacket covering. He also had some black pants and black shinobi scandals. His white hair flowed freely and gracefully down his back. He of course was wearing his adored black mask with the kanji symbol “Demon” engraved in the center of the forehead.  Although today seem like just another normal day from him. He knew today a bit different then his simple roaming of the village and talking to citizens and shinobi about affairs in the village. No today was the day he had planned to do some light sparring with a chuunin of the village.

As yago finally cleared the market district and made it to the rural area he was trying to get to. This part of the village was not visited to often, due to it being more of a training ground then anything else. The area was a condense man made forest like area. It was surrounded by a few trees, a grassy plain and a small lake in the dead center the lake having a few large rocks in which you could sit on and few the lake. Scattered about were a few training dummies and large woodened beams for target practice more or less. As yago entered the area he noticed a young lad sitting on the bank of the lake staring out into the water. Yago knew this was the lad that we would be sparring against. Almost as if the lad could sense him he quickly turns to see yago as he now rose to his feet giving him a slight bow as he did.

“Its been awhile young one. Let’s dismiss the small convo and get straight into the sparring. To better help both of us I’ll only use basic taijutus. While you are free to use what ever you feel comfort with. Come at me whenever your ready”. Yago stated not moving from his current spot which was just a few feet from the entrance. The chuunin grinned slightly believing he had the upper hand as he darted towards yago quickly forming hand seals as he did. As he now leaped into the air releasing a poweful concreted jet stream of water. Yago quickly dashed to his right side placing one hand on the ground pushing down on it slightly as he used it to propel himself into the air. The chuunin didn’t realize he would counter as fast as he did could only place both his arm in the way of area where yago was aiming which was his face. Yago foot connected with the chuunin arms knocking him farther into the air. Yago now slowly floating back to the ground. The chuunin landing not far away from yago with the grinned still on his face. The chuunin now pulling out three kunais and once again darted around toward yago. This time yago did not wait for him he propelled forward with great speed, as he now watched the chuunin thrust two of the three kunai at yago. Yago even at the speed he was moving easily dodge the kunai aiming for both his arms. 

He was not only a foot away from the chuunin as the chuunin swung the kunai aiming for the left side of yago head. Yago simply using his left hand to block the attack before coming in with a quick and swift kick to the chuunin guts sending the chuunin sliding back a bit. Not wasting anytime or any motions he darted forward before the chuunin could recover catching him with a clean punch in the center of his face sending him back even farther. The chuunin throwing the kunai he had in his hand at yago. Stopping yago in his tracks as he was going to continue with his assault. Although the kunai didn’t touch yago it landed right in front of his path. Yago who lost focus for a brief second was caught with a massive punch to his gut sending him back a distance. Yago doubled over briefly be surprised by how quick he recover from his assault looked up to see the chuunin hand crackling with raiton charka. Yago slightly surprised made a slight grin underneath his mask. As the chuunin sprinted towards him moving even faster then he did turning his last attack. Yago slowly rose to his feet as he watched the chuunin grow closer and closer. The chuunin extended his hand that held the raiton charka in it. Within this split second is when yago made his move. He moved his upper body to side using his right hand the grab the chuunin wrist as he now used his left hand to deliver a devastating blow to the chuunin mid section while releasing his wrist. This action sent the chuunin flying back into a near by tree. The force of the impact made the tree give way splitting it from the point of contact.

Yago watched as the body lay in the tree lifeless for a few seconds making yago wonder if he put to much power into that strike. The chuunin slowly started to push himself out of the tree stumbling a bit as he did before falling to one knee. “ Perhaps we should call it a day for right now”. Yago stated as he knew prolonging his spar would only cause more damage to the lad. In all honesty he didn’t think the lad would land even one hit. But to his surprise he did. A very good one at that. “ Your very skilled young one to have now only lasted as long as you did. You made some great counters I’m very impressed”. He said with a smile on his face under the mask. It would seem like the lad couldn’t really speak at the moment as he simply nodded his head in agreement with yago. Yago turned his back to the lad before exiting the training area. “ We’ll have to do this again”. Were the final words the chuunin heard before yago vanished and he simply collapsed onto the grassy plain.

WC 1098/850
Back to top Go down

Handicap Sparring (B-Rank Mission)
Page 1 of 1