Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Abide the Law  [B-rank Mission Application] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Abide the Law  [B-rank Mission Application] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Abide the Law  [B-rank Mission Application] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Abide the Law  [B-rank Mission Application] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Abide the Law  [B-rank Mission Application] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Abide the Law  [B-rank Mission Application] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Abide the Law  [B-rank Mission Application] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Abide the Law  [B-rank Mission Application] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Abide the Law  [B-rank Mission Application] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Abide the Law  [B-rank Mission Application] I_vote_lcapAbide the Law  [B-rank Mission Application] I_voting_barAbide the Law  [B-rank Mission Application] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Abide the Law  [B-rank Mission Application] I_vote_lcapAbide the Law  [B-rank Mission Application] I_voting_barAbide the Law  [B-rank Mission Application] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Abide the Law [B-rank Mission Application]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishito
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Ishito

Abide the Law  [B-rank Mission Application] Empty
PostSubject: Abide the Law [B-rank Mission Application]   Abide the Law  [B-rank Mission Application] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 12:53 pm

Mission Name: Abide the Law
Type: NPC
Client: Village Council
Exp/Ryo Reward: 400 exp and 500 ryo
Mission Description: A newly appointed Special Jounin and a Chuunin have had a fight in the streets of the village, fueled by alcohol. The chuunin was angry that his ‘friend’ was promoted before him and they started a drunken fight in the streets which escalated quickly. The aftermath of their reckless fight caused the partial collapse of a building which resulted in the death of two civilians. The chuunin fled into the forests instead of facing punishment by the law. Your task is to track him down and return him; or exact judgment if he refuses to return.
Additional Information: This chuunin would have been promoted as well if not for their foolish outbursts. They may be chuunin, but possess the skills of a Special Jounin.
Eligible Members: C-rank and above
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Abide the Law  [B-rank Mission Application] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abide the Law [B-rank Mission Application]   Abide the Law  [B-rank Mission Application] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 4:55 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Abide the Law [B-rank Mission Application]
Page 1 of 1