Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Salada Uzumaki [complete] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Salada Uzumaki [complete] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Salada Uzumaki [complete] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Salada Uzumaki [complete] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Salada Uzumaki [complete] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Salada Uzumaki [complete] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Salada Uzumaki [complete] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Salada Uzumaki [complete] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Salada Uzumaki [complete] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Salada Uzumaki [complete] I_vote_lcapSalada Uzumaki [complete] I_voting_barSalada Uzumaki [complete] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Salada Uzumaki [complete] I_vote_lcapSalada Uzumaki [complete] I_voting_barSalada Uzumaki [complete] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Salada Uzumaki [complete]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YIKES

YIKES

Salada Uzumaki [complete] Empty
PostSubject: Salada Uzumaki [complete]   Salada Uzumaki [complete] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 4:23 pm

Salada Uzumaki [complete] Fdb02bn

Salada Uzumaki [complete] 0OeODz3
Name: Salada Uzumaki
Nickname: "Look, it's her! The Witch of the Nakamura District!!" -Children of Suna

Salada Uzumaki [complete] GWSdYHs
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 127 lbs.

Appearance: A wandering eye encountering the voluptuous blonde in their peripheral vision may find it troublesome to avert their attention elsewhere. Especially when finding her in a crowd is far too simple, standing taller than most woman at 5ft 7in height; it’s easy for her to be at the center of attention once she is spotted. A first glance could easily determine her origin, which is her Uzumaki descent. A quick giveaway is the blond-orange hair, which appears a bit disheveled at times and falls a little past her shoulders. When under stress, and in most situations involving combat, Salada will tie her hair up in a ponytail. At a younger age, she constantly braided and put it up in buns, but decided to cut it in her teenage years once she grew more serious with her genin training. Although she misses those days of having the choice of a different hairstyle, she still prefers it as is, since her hair is much more "manageable" this way. Even now, there is still some uniformity when she brushes it out every morning, in which she always pushes her bangs to the right side of her forehead. There isn't any particular reason she does so, other than for the practicality of them being swept away from her eyes.

Not a sign of her heritage, but possibly of her exercising habits, her lean body type suggests she has little to no muscle mass along her arms and legs. While this isn’t entirely true (she has trained to gain strength and some muscle), a "lanky" image is still the forefront of her appearance, which proves to be more of a strength than a weakness, as most opponents see her as fragile and easily brought down. Despite her gaunt physique, the rest of her body is hourglass shaped, with a curvaceous set of hips and chest. Her height paired with her shapely body and lean physique give her a sexy and full woman's figure. Her frame is, essentially, perfectly shaped and fit, with her weighing in at an even 127lbs. Her hand are large for a woman, and arguably the only thing not feminine about her. They don't appear awkward, and Salada rarely cares enough to worry about if someone thinks she looks odd. The same cannot be said for her feet, however, which are small (a size 6 exactly) and very well taken care of. Unkempt feet of a shinobi are utterly disgusting.

Just like the rest of her body, her face is rather thin, with smaller features adorning it. Naturally, from slaving under the burning sun of the desert Suna is surrounded by, she has a rather tan complexion, although her delicate, light pink lips provide contrast to that. Her small straight-edged nose sits upon her face, free of any blemishes and marks, just as the rest of her complexion is, while retaining a baby-smooth texture. The most prominent feature of her face is large, almond-shaped eyes, which are a light blue, almost purple color. While the rest of her features would surely deny her ancestry, it is her eyes that might cause one to understand and believe she really is an Uzumaki, as they stand out as idenitcal in a heritage like hers.

Considering Salada is hardly ever traveling, she has allowed herself a rather large assortment of clothes. While most are collected from an assortment of small and large street merchants throughout the years, there are several dependable outfit she adorns the most; her large, orange crewneck sweater proving to be her favorite, which has proved reliable, comfortable and quite airy at times. It is very loose and doesn't reveal her large bosom too much, so Salada can remain confident while not drawing the eyes of too many perverted men. Salada also likes it because they match the blue shinobi jelly sandals she ordered from the land of fire. Considering the desert heat, Salada will typically just wear a pair of denim shorts that end about mid-thigh. Her crewneck is large, so it nearly eclipses these shorts, but ends two inches above the end of said bottoms. Salada almost always has several band-aids all over her legs and knees, sometimes fully wrapping one or the other in bandages. Her utility belt with gauze, scapels, and other medical necessities is always wrapped around her waist, covered by her shirt.

On missions, Salada wears her "stylish" shinobi uniform (here), the vest and sandals brown.

Salada Uzumaki [complete] EW0JlD2
Village: Sunagakure
Character Rank: Chuunin
Clan: Uzumaki
Element: Lightning

Salada Uzumaki [complete] IVLimad
Personality:

Friendly: Salada is very friendly to most everyone she meets. She is kind-hearted and warm, and thus most people find her very easy to share with. She has come in to so many stories and gossip and secrets that others have told her that some of her friends refer to her as "the library." Salada just laughs it off considering she is never one to engage in the sharing of other's secrets. Just another facet of her friendliness, perhaps, but Salada knows that she's good at making friends and gossiping about them doesn't help.

Confident: Shatashi is a rather confident person. Or rather, confident in herself. She tends to have great faith in her abilities, the skills needed in order to come out victorious in battle, the will to bend fate itself to her advantage and essentially she has a very high-self esteem above herself. Salada prides herself on never walking in to a battle unprepared. However, unlike many young kunoichi with her confidence, she never allows it to get the better of her. Never one to brag or boast, Salada is very aware over confidence will simply lead her to believe not a single bad thing will happen to her, and therefore leave her blind to potentially lethal problems. She accepts her mistakes and learns from them, and turns it in to a confidence she can carry with her in to battle. Salada believes there is no point in reveling in success if you've never tasted failure.

Patient: Salada has shown such a deal of patience that most people do not have. She meditates for hours upon hours upon hours, so it is very fair to say the woman is capable of waiting out a battle situation or waiting in line at the local ramen shop for as long as she may have to.

"Motherly"?: Possibly acquired through her widely-known excellent execution of medical ninjutsu, but many colleagues see her as a motherly figure. And they would be right, because Salada is very caring and tends to help out those who need it; she always has a band-aid when someone scrapes their knee. However, she absolutely cannot stand children. She claims it's because the little brats of Suna are always annoying her some way or another, but the hatred most likely comes from the memory of her own childhood, in which she hated herself. She gained the nickname "The Witch of the Nakamura District" from the children who claim they saw her kick a kid's head clean off when he irritated her; of course, this rumor has never been denied or confirmed by Salada.

Semi-Pacifist: Despite being someone who fulfills her job as a shinobi and does it well, Salada is still incapable of engaging in true combat without feeling bad about it. "Bad" is a poor word choice, but for lack of a better term, she feels "icky." In fact, Salada actually has no offensive techniques in her arsenal; she only knows medical ninjutsu. She never felt the need because she's always known without a doubt that she wanted to be a medical ninja (like her father). However, being promoted to Chuunin has a lit a fire under her ass, and she has felt compelled as of late to really start working on her hand-to-hand combat, and her offensive abilities.

Alcoholic: Salada is known for being able to handle her liquor. She no longer does any of the hard stuff, but every night she has a bottle of wine; yes, the whole bottle. Salada believes drinking is for the refined and it gives her "class." She hardly ever gets drunk anymore, as she sees herself as someone who uses alcohol; alcohol doesn't use her. She does label herself an acoholic, though, because Salada never shies away from calling it as she sees it. And she knows she needs her bottle of wine every night to feel sane. She is attempting to cut back on the alcohol consumption now that she's starting her new training regime.

Tactician: Salada is a very successful person in positions of combat; it's her own brilliant mind that knows the way to victory too well. Through her own personal struggle, she has built experience at a very fast pace, making her an accomplished shinobi. She utilizes high skill in terms of observation and analyzation to gauge the situations she deal with at a very fast pace. She is capable of quickly noticing connections or quirks even amidst combat and confusion. And then she is able to craft a strategy that utilizes the tools she possesses, which more often than not will lead to victory, excepting the cases when the difficulty of the object is far too high. She is also able to employ many different sets of tactics involving subterfuge and confusion, which are capable to defeating enemies who are stronger than her. She is willing to hold herself back to keep some tricks up her sleeves, and provided an opening or weakness in an opponent she is not hesitant to take advantage of it and strike. It's one of the many reasons she has become such an accomplished medical unit and a vital asset to ninja squads.

Character History:

Beginnings: Growing up, Salada had only her father. Her mother had unfortunately died during child birth. She was then raised by her reclusive father; she was taught respect and love, allowed to play with friends or alone while under the vigilance of her father and within hear-shot since they lived on the edge of their town. From the time she could walk her father often read to her from history books and attempted to teach her how to handle bandages and scapels, though he never let her attempt any actual operation, of course. Not because he didn't think she was ready to try (there were too many stray cats coming to their town to die); Salada had been an intelligent little girl. He was simply a very busy man. Back then, Sunagakure was just being established and the construction was just barely beginning. He was a head consultant for the building in the east districts of soon-to-be Suna, as well as a medical director at the hospital. Salada spent many days- sometimes weeks- at her grandparent's home in a neighboring town. She is still close with her grandmother; possibly because she fills the spot that her mother would have stood in. While Salada's childhood was definitely not terrible, she still wonders what it could have been like to be like the other children always busy with their parents. She had a terribly busy, alcoholic dad and two old geezers; she was grateful, but she wanted to be thankful for more.

Academy: At the ripe age of 6, Salada was enrolled in the academy. Though a bit shy, she still made a few friends. During her time at the academy, her genjutsu and taijutsu skills were fairly low, but she excelled in the concentration of chakra and was quicker than most of the kids in her class; her sensei constantly told her how Salada reminded her so much of her dad.  Because of her showmanship with her ninjutsu abilities she was offered an after school class to work more on chakra control and hand-sign weaving. She accepted with the permission of her father. As years in the academy passed, Salada learned and grew up a happy child. It seemed knowing the pains of loss from death was something the universe was still trying to instill in her, however, as she lost one of her best friends to awful sickness. Having "experienced" loss, though, and having stuck with her close knit group of classmates, she never truly felt the despair of loss; it was a defining moment in her life. She felt, even at her young age, that she was impenetrable. From then on, Salada's father actually grew more attached to her and paid more attention to his daughter rather than paying attention to his work. Many times he was warned about missing missions and avoiding responsibilities. With an obvious conflict of interests, her father was forced to duty again. While her father was gone on his missions and what-not, Salada's performance rose even more. Among her class she was known as a talented and dedicated student, but still far from genius.  However, her academy days were not without rivalry. Because of the reputation her father had built as a recluse or as lazy trash, she made enemies in the academy who felt the need to repeat what their parents had gossiped about. Salada, being someone who typically doesn't dive in to conflict without reason, simply ignored the teasing for the most part. She decided to focus more on honing her skills as a medical shinobi along side her father.

Graduation: Scene after scene with her "bullies" eventually drove Salada to absolute indifference; even if they screamed in her face about how lame she would be because of her dad, she never retaliated. Come graduation day, it starts to rain, and Salada is a smiley girl as she walks around the school building to the ceremony. She was a couple minutes behind, but not late. There was suddenly a ruffle from the sandy bushes growing beside the building and two boys jumped out. One attempted to grab her arms while the other pounced from above. Salada gasped but easily avoided the jumping boy. Her body moved without hesitation; her soft fingers clenched in to a fist, and then slammed in to the other boy's nose. He grunted and fell back, plopping to the floor opposite his friend. Salada weaved a few hand seals and knelt down to the teen. He screamed in to his hands, trying to shuffle away while clutching his bloody nose. Salada continued, placing her now glowing hands on his face. He clenched his eyes shut, but relaxed and glanced up at her when he realized the pain was subsisding. Salada smiled brightly. "I'm not positive why you dorks think you're gonna break me.." She giggled, and the boy's nose was healed. He gripped it and twirled it, making sure she didn't try anything funny. Salada stood up and offered him a hand, but the boy just chuckled and waved her off. "Thanks." He smiled as he stood, himself. They all walked to the ceremony together and received their headband. The boys told the stories to their friends, and them theirs, and the young shinobi of Suna began to really respect Salada. Feeling like she was skipping on cloud nine, it was only icing on the cake when her father quit his job with patrol and construction so he could focus on the hospital and Salada.

Genin Years: Salada noticed a change after graduation. She had become more mature, and much more absorbed on becoming a medical shinobi. She became less and less interested in the simple missions her squad was assigned, and spent more time at the hospital than at home. And as time went on, Salada did earn respect as a medical kunoichi. The girl had developed deductive skills and medical precision of the like that no one had ever seen. She could tell where someone had been, what they ate for breakfast, when, where, and how they'd obtained scars, or how they died just by doing a simple scan of their body. She became a vital asset to her team, so she ended up being scolded when she claimed she wasn't available for missions because she was more interested in spending the day at the library.

Becoming a Chuunin: At the age of seventenn, Salada performed her first, big operation. There was an attempted murder in their growing town, unfortunately. With all the hustle and bustle of Sunagakure being in its final leg of construction, the small towns inside were gaining a higher population too quickly, and it allowed criminals to act on the "flustered" locals. While this would sound like a horrible occurrence to everyone else, and it did, Salada was not shocked, appalled, sad, or anything of the sort. She was excited, over the moon excited. She felt she had never gotten a chance before to really, really prove herself in the medical field and finally she had one; and prove herself is exactly what Salada did. The girl identified the wounds, internal and external, using only a quick surveillance of the body and an extra thirty minutes to patch up and restore any damages. She also restored any internal organs that may have been punctured or smashed in the brutal attack. Salada didn't seek fame or fortune, but finally getting to prove to herself that she had what it takes made her heart swell. For the next week or so, Salada was reveled as a hero, and a teen prodigy. She was actually getting sick of the stares and "congratulations" and "you're a star!" before she was called in to see the head council. Apparently, word had gotten around and they had decided that it was time for Salada to be removed from her squad and promoted to Chuunin. They told her that she would be considered a special unit in herself and be added to platoons that are assumed to need medical shinobi. She wasn't aware that it was also because tensions were rising, and rumors were spreading of the tailed beasts becoming a very serious threat to Suna.

The New Fire: The attack on Iwa ensued two years later, a week before Salada's twentieth birthday. Her father had retired a year earlier, so he wasn't deployed (something Salada still sweats about), so they sat and read the newspapers as several story after story of death and catastrophe occurred. Finally, it was announced that a "Grand Tournament" would be held to elect a leader for the villages. Apparently, the problems of the village were becoming collectively problematic enough to need someone to lead the respective nations. Salada had been on vacation for about two months, then, and she decided that it was time to start gathering herself and building herself up to be ready to go on the offensive. Salada knew she had the ability, now she just needed to apply herself. Salada is now going to work to strengthen herself and finally earn some offensive techniques. She's going to need it.[/i]
Back to top Go down
YIKES

YIKES

PostSubject: Re: Salada Uzumaki [complete]   Salada Uzumaki [complete] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 9:00 pm

bumping for completion
/gives the thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: Salada Uzumaki [complete]   Salada Uzumaki [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 9:52 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salada Uzumaki [complete]   Salada Uzumaki [complete] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salada Uzumaki [complete]
Page 1 of 1