Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Deinonychus Summons Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Deinonychus Summons Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Deinonychus Summons Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Deinonychus Summons Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Deinonychus Summons Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Deinonychus Summons Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Deinonychus Summons Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Deinonychus Summons Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Deinonychus Summons Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Deinonychus Summons I_vote_lcapDeinonychus Summons I_voting_barDeinonychus Summons I_vote_rcap 
Will
Deinonychus Summons I_vote_lcapDeinonychus Summons I_voting_barDeinonychus Summons I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Deinonychus Summons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Deinonychus Summons Empty
PostSubject: Deinonychus Summons   Deinonychus Summons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 8:54 pm

Deinonychus Summons Utahraptor_bw
Deinonychus Summons 1893291_20100728051353_utahraptor_scale

Name: Kusamaru Onitori
Species: deinonychus
Description: Kusamaru lives up to both aspects of his name, first for being covered in a down soft padding of thick fluff and feather.  His body is long and lean with powerful cords of muscle and snew beneath a tough layer of scales and skin.  Atop that he gets his grassy complection, the down feathers shaded a pleasing and subtle shade of green with hints of teal, aquamarine, and light blue adding detail and shade to his coat.  If he were a bird, he would be the demon bird his name displays.

Beyond the feathers he is a monster bearing the head of a great predator with forward facing eyes.  His snout houses a powerful nose, while his maw is filled with a row of curved, serrated, razor sharp teeth crafted perfectly by nature to rend flesh from bone.  He has long and flexible arms, which while the feathers give them a short and stubby wing like appearance offer him no ability to fly.  His hands are more human like than you'd think with three long fingers and an thumb, each one of them ending in a terrible claw.  His feet are no better, seeming bird like in their clawed toes and thick scaled skin.  The worst feature is the 8 inch long hook shaped claw on the inside toe of each foot, which can be used to great affect to open up deep wounds in even larger creatures.
History: (What is the history of your summon? How did you two met? What is your current relationship with this summon?)

Abilities:
Acute Sense: These beasts have an extremely sharp sense of smell which is equivalent to that of a shinobi hound.

Element: Wind

Charka Pool 280
Upkeep: 40/2
Summon Cost: 50 Chakra

Strength: 2 + 1tai
Speed: 3 + 1tai
Durability: 0 + 1tai
Hand Seal: -

Taijutsu: 5
Ninjutsu: 2

Jutsus:

Name: Tree Climbing Practice
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: None
Range: Close
Description: Tree Climbing Practice is a training method used to gain more skills with chakra control. This training involves focusing a fixed amount of chakra to the bottom of one's feet, and using that to climb a tree without using one's hands. If the stream of chakra is too weak, the user will lose their footing on the tree and fall off. If it is too strong, the user will be pushed away from the tree, causing the tree to break around the point of contact and the user will fall.

Name: Water Surface Walking Practice
Element: None
Range: Close
Description: This training method is used to gain better chakra control. To do this, the user has to be emitting a constant stream of chakra from the bottom of their feet and using the repellent force to walk across the water's surface. This technique is more difficult to master than the Tree Climbing Practice, because the amount of chakra that needs to be emitted changes constantly. It has also been shown that one can use their chakra to "skate" across the water surface, like an ice skater, instead of just walking or running. It is noted, that shinobi reach a state where they stand on water without even noticing it or basically even trying.
Name:Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu
Element:None
Range: -
Handseals: Clap Hands
Description: The counterpart of the Summoning Technique, this technique allows an animal to summon humans that they have a contract with.Unlike the normal Summoning Technique, this technique does not seem to have a time limit on the human being summoned.

Name: Sensing
Element: N/A
Range: 50m
Description: Sensing is a skill used by sensor type shinobi to detect chakra. Using this technique, sensors can easily detect, and track down targets. The range of this technique varies between sensors. The user may only detect things which contain chakra, a normal kunai would be undetectable whilst a chakra infused one would be detectable ect.

Name: Wind Release: Great Breakthrough
Element: Wind
Range: Mid
Handseals: None
Speed: 35
Description: Wind Release: Great Breakthrough is a relatively simple technqiue where the user creates a sudden intense burst of wind. This technique requires no hand seals or physical action to perform, and they can choose which direction the burst of wind shall travel towards. This attack can knock aside any projectiles flying opposed to it as well as greatly improve the velocity of those flying inside of it [two times faster than normal] and can send anyone who is not using Supernatural Walking Practice flying backwards several metres. In addition, a katon technique of at least C rank can set this burst of wind ablaze, causing it to form a massive raging torrent equal to B-ranked damage.
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Deinonychus Summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deinonychus Summons   Deinonychus Summons Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 6:37 pm

You left out the history.
Back to top Go down

Deinonychus Summons
Page 1 of 1