Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Chicken Summons Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Chicken Summons Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Chicken Summons Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Chicken Summons Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Chicken Summons Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Chicken Summons Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Chicken Summons Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Chicken Summons Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Chicken Summons Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Chicken Summons I_vote_lcapChicken Summons I_voting_barChicken Summons I_vote_rcap 
Will
Chicken Summons I_vote_lcapChicken Summons I_voting_barChicken Summons I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Chicken Summons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Chicken Summons Empty
PostSubject: Chicken Summons   Chicken Summons Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 1:50 am

Chicken Summons Latest?cb=20070810093203
Name: Torimaru
Species: Chickens!
Description: Tori is, as his name suggests, a chicken.  What is most striking about this chicken, however, is that it stands at 9 feet tall to the top of his head.  He's a big bird with a thick coat of bright yellow feathers, large feet, scaled legs, and a big beak on his head.  He doesn't look too bright, and he doesn't look to fast, but he certainly looks adorable, and friendly.  There is a fine leather saddle on his back embossed with chicken kaji and script.  There is also a bridle made of leather straps and a silver bit to better steer the giant travel chicken.
History: Torimaru is a rather weak summon with no real ability to speak of.  He simply came as a part of the contract she signed, when devoting herself to the summoning of the noble chicken.  Torimaru is sweet and somewhat dimwitted, and tends to flee for the hills at the first sign of combat.  When not in a fight however, he is comparable to a good riding horse, but with slightly more endurance.  Because he is made for traveling, Torimaru has no upkeep cost, but he also has no jutsu, stats or chakra.  When a fight starts, Tori simply poofs away in a little poof of smoke.
Abilities: None
Jutsus: None
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Chicken Summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chicken Summons   Chicken Summons Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 5:09 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Chicken Summons
Page 1 of 1