Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Moth Summons Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Moth Summons Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Moth Summons Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Moth Summons Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Moth Summons Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Moth Summons Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Moth Summons Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Moth Summons Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Moth Summons Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Moth Summons I_vote_lcapMoth Summons I_voting_barMoth Summons I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Moth Summons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

Moth Summons Empty
PostSubject: Moth Summons   Moth Summons Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 7:53 pm

Name: Cecil
Species: Winter Moth
Description: Cecil is a smaller moth, standing tall at 1m with a wingspan of another meter. He's bluish in color on the wings with a white body. He's also very brash and bold. Despite his small size he's never scared to back down.
History: Cecil is the younger brother to Ixus. As if some sign of rebellion, he often stands straight up as if he was a person. He also specializes in Taijutsu and Bukijutsu. He often uses his razor sharp wings as blades to cut enemies (A rank)
Abilities:
4 Taijutsu - 4 Bukijutsu
25 Strength - 75 Speed
Jutsus:

Leaf Rock-Destroying Rise
Type: Taijutsu
Element: None
Range: Close
Description: A taijutsu technique where the user smashes their elbow into their opponent using the other arm as support. It deals a powerful blow to the target and as the name suggests, it was even strong enough to destroy coral.

Leaf Strong Whirlwind
Type: Taijutsu
Description: A taijutsu using a combination of speed and power. The essence of this technique is concentrated in a spinning back kick, with such speed that not a single person can follow the user's movement, smashing his enemy with overwhelming strength. This technique also creates a powerful whirlwind around the user which can be used to attack multiple opponents.

Cloud-Style Crescent Moon Beheading
Type: Bukijutsu
Range: Short
Description: The user swings their sword in a single, large, crescent moon-shaped arc, which occurs with such ferocious velocity that the technique can be employed in situations where only a very limited time to react is available. The swing can be used to counter attacks from multiple opponents simultaneously.

Name: Secret Sword: Moonlight
Speed: Accelerates user by 20 Speed for an instant
Description: Hayate rushes to his opponent with great speed before leaping towards and attacking them with a vertical sword strike, leaving a trace of afterimage in the process.

Name: Great Cast Net
Element: Wind
Range: Long (20m)
Speed: 100
Description: Similarly to its parent technique, the user employs their Giant Folding Fan to create a multitude of extremely sharp blades of wind to attack their opponent with. This technique can be used in conjunction with other tessenjutsu users for increased power

Name: Ixus
Species: Cecropia Moth
Description: A silk moth that stands at 10m tall, and has a wingspan of 8m. She's brown in the wings and has intricate circular patterns that are helpful when deceiving the enemy. Overall she's extremely bold and confident in her ability.
History: Daughter of Vulkus, Ixus has been alive no more than twenty years. Her dusts and intricate patterns have been the source of many illusion based studies within the family.
Abilities:
5 Genjutsu - 3 Iryo
100 Speed
Jutsus:

Name: Sleep Powder
Type: Genjutsu
Range: Below User, spreads up to 50m away from below user
Handseals: None
Speed: Drops and spreads at speeds of 30
Description: The used drops dust below them as they fly. Those who see or inhale the dust will progressively become more groggy, losing fifteen speed for every turn they are in the dust for up to two turns after they leave the dust. After being in the dust for three fill turns the target will lose consciousness.

Name: Shimmering Solution
Type: Iryo
Range: Touch
Speed: NA
Description: Using the dust from their wings, the user rubs said dust onto a targets wound to allow swift recovery of all but fatal injuries. Over a series of four posts the injury will become less harmful and will return the user to original state.

Name: Bringer of Darkness Technique
Range: Targets who look at users dust or wings
Description: This technique exerts a hallucinatory effect upon the eyesight, effectively blinding the opponent. No matter how skilled an opponent may be, they are forced to wait helpless in this world of darkness, as this technique allows the user to attack unseen. Although it negates sight, it does not stop the other senses.

e: Temple of Nirvana Technique
Range: 50m
Handseals: Tiger
Description: It is a powerful genjutsu that generates a fluttering rain of sleep-inducing, illusory white feathers. Whomever sees them as they fall, piling up and covering the whole target area, will experience Eden-like bliss and fall into a state of tranquil slumber. No matter how much one resists the hypnotic spell, the desire to sleep is instinctive, and there's no fighting it. However, an experienced shinobi will be able to dispel the genjutsu before it takes effect.

Name: Vulkus
Species: Atlas Moth
Description: Vulkus is the king of the moths and one of the two strongest within the bunch. His size is outright gargantuan, 80m tall with a wingspan of 60m. As an Atlas moth he hosts intricate white patterns on his brown wings. He's rather serious in most situations and isn't one for many words.
History: Vulkus, over three hundred years old, was the first of the moths to reach Mt. Solun or home of the moths. He's lived there for many years and remembers arriving at a young age, however hardly remembers other events from the surrounding century.
Abilities:
Fuuton
5 Nin - 4 Iryo
30 Strength - 40 speed - 80 durability
Jutsus

Name: Extreme Gust
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fuuton
Range: 100m
Speed: 80
Description: With a powerful flap of the wings as well as a harmful emission of fuuton Chakra, the user is able to lift all but the heaviest objects (bijuu sized creatures) from the ground and launch them from 50-100 meters without resistance. This gust has a width of 45m and a height of 15m.

Name: Moonlit Dew
Type: Medical Ninjutsu
Range: Below user
Speed: Drops at 9.8 m/s squared
Description: The user sprinkles dust onto targets below healing all but life ending wounds. This healing takes place over the course of three turns, returning the user to its original state after these three turns as the wounds become progressively more minor.

Name: Sky Quake
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fuuton
Range: 100m
Description: Anything in the air aside from the user will he forced back onto the ground during the duration of this jutsu. Anything leaving the ground will immediately be forced back to it at a speed of 9.8m/s squared. Requires S rank upkeep each turn.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Moth Summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moth Summons   Moth Summons Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 8:11 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net

Moth Summons
Page 1 of 1