Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Clearing out the pack (Mission)  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Clearing out the pack (Mission)  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Clearing out the pack (Mission)  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Clearing out the pack (Mission)  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Clearing out the pack (Mission)  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Clearing out the pack (Mission)  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Clearing out the pack (Mission)  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Clearing out the pack (Mission)  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Clearing out the pack (Mission)  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Clearing out the pack (Mission)  I_vote_lcapClearing out the pack (Mission)  I_voting_barClearing out the pack (Mission)  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Clearing out the pack (Mission)  I_vote_lcapClearing out the pack (Mission)  I_voting_barClearing out the pack (Mission)  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Clearing out the pack (Mission)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demonfist
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Demonfist

Clearing out the pack (Mission)  Empty
PostSubject: Clearing out the pack (Mission)    Clearing out the pack (Mission)  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 2:56 pm

Spoiler:

It hasn't been to long since yago had completed his last mission before he took on another one. He was the kind of man who preferred to get as much as he could get done in one day. Some shinobi didn't have his kind of work ethic. But it wasn't that big of a deal to him that was there issue not his. To be the best you have to work like the best. Something his father repeated to him on a daily basis. Something that now lives and embodies the kind of man he was now. The mission yago received was a little bit under what he would normally take. But he felt that fending off a pack of wolves would be very entertaining. An alpha male verses another alpha male. An epic fight in it's own right even if it was with just a bunch of mutts.

Yago was sporting his normal attire. Which consisted of some black shinobi scandals, black slacks, a black jacket and a black shirt with his clans kanji resting on the upper chest area of the shirt. His hair was flowing freely down his back. He also sported a black demonic looking mask with the kanji demon inscribed in the center of the forehead. Yago was now heading threw the gates of kumo to head to where the last siteing of the pack was. He figured that this would be a walk in the park for him. Seeing as though this kind of mission is one that even a genin could complete without help from an upper leveled shinobi. It hadn't taken yago long to get to the location where the wolves were last seen. He found it odd however that they would hunt an a seemly open location like this. But he push that to the back of his mind as he notice multiple sets of tracks roaming around the area. Confirming that this one not only a sitting area but an area where they hunt a lot and moreover were just around. 

Suddenly yago started hearing growling as he watched one wolf come from the clearings not to far off from where yago was currently position. He smiled under his mask as he seen three more come from out the clearing. Then another two appeared to his left and another two to his right and finally the last two coming from behind him. He was surrounded the hunter has now become the hunted as the wolves grew closer to him. He look around knowing that the first wolf that had appeared was indeed the alpha as he was significantly larger then the rest of the wolves. Yago had to figure out how he would be able to get his self out of this little issue. It seemed like the wolves had already picked up on yago before he even got to this spot. They were simply waiting before they made there move. A smart tactic against most prey, and there large numbers would have anyone worried. But of course not yago he stood there calmly waiting for one of them to strike. He will shoe them that he still holds the title of alpha male. As one of the wolves from his right lunged itself at yago quickly catching a kick to it side as he whimpered in pain as it was kick into the direction of the wolf that was behind the alpha making direction contact as now both wolves whimpered in pain barely able to even move. Yago knew once he took down the alpha the pack will scatter like flies. He was just waiting on the alpha to make it move. However it didn't as another wolf lunged and yago. This time yago use his fist and he lunch the wolf square in the nose destroying the nose and the top part of the wolf head.

Yago grew bored realizing that the alpha was not going to make the first move. So he decided that he will almost disappearing as he moved with blinding speed he appeared in front of the alpha and with one swift move  he smashed the Wolf's head into the ground crushing it with little effort. Almost as if it were like second nature the remaining wolves disappeared back into the clearings. Yago was slightly disappointed as he just shrugged it off and turned to head back to the village.

WC=736/650
Back to top Go down

Clearing out the pack (Mission)
Page 1 of 1