Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Con-Artist Release: Trade Deception! [Mission] [Private/Yago] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Con-Artist Release: Trade Deception! [Mission] [Private/Yago] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Con-Artist Release: Trade Deception! [Mission] [Private/Yago] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Con-Artist Release: Trade Deception! [Mission] [Private/Yago] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Con-Artist Release: Trade Deception! [Mission] [Private/Yago] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Con-Artist Release: Trade Deception! [Mission] [Private/Yago] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Con-Artist Release: Trade Deception! [Mission] [Private/Yago] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Con-Artist Release: Trade Deception! [Mission] [Private/Yago] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Con-Artist Release: Trade Deception! [Mission] [Private/Yago] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Con-Artist Release: Trade Deception! [Mission] [Private/Yago] I_vote_lcapCon-Artist Release: Trade Deception! [Mission] [Private/Yago] I_voting_barCon-Artist Release: Trade Deception! [Mission] [Private/Yago] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Con-Artist Release: Trade Deception! [Mission] [Private/Yago] I_vote_lcapCon-Artist Release: Trade Deception! [Mission] [Private/Yago] I_voting_barCon-Artist Release: Trade Deception! [Mission] [Private/Yago] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Con-Artist Release: Trade Deception! [Mission] [Private/Yago]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axel Terumi
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Axel Terumi

Con-Artist Release: Trade Deception! [Mission] [Private/Yago] Empty
PostSubject: Con-Artist Release: Trade Deception! [Mission] [Private/Yago]   Con-Artist Release: Trade Deception! [Mission] [Private/Yago] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 5:11 pm

Mission Details:

It was another day in Kumogakure, yet it wasn't like most of the days Axel had known. This one was very cloudy, with a high chance of rain. The chuunin did not like the rain that much, but he would have to deal with it since he was going on a mission today, one which will be very deadly. The idea was to track down a con artist that has had too much fun with scamming people with their lives on the line. Whoever would get bandits angry and target innocent people for no reason whatsoever was pretty evil. Not like bandits didn't attack people randomly in the first place, but that was almost always to get their ryo or something of value, not take their stuff back while killing people who didn't even mean to steal it. This con artist had been stealing their items and selling them to desperate travelers, and days later these traveleres would end up dead, no mercy given no matter their age. A thing like this was something Axel could not forgive, so he gladly volunteered for this mission. A jounin would accompany him, and that was good since it was better to be with allies on a mission like this. Con-artists usually had strong shinobi under their wing, using ryo to bribe them. The logical thing to do would be to kill the man hiring them first, and they would usually stop fighting since the ryo wasn't coming. Either way, the ginger was quite confident in his growing knowledge of jutsu, and would use them all of it was really required.

As agreed upon in a letter, Axel would meet his partner for the mission near the Kumogakure gates, and then they would leave together and go southeast to find the target. A sketch of his face was given to both of the shinobi, but he was a very talented ninja himself, so he could be using the transformation technique. This is were gaining knowledge of their opponent from people around that area came in, getting whatever they needed to track down this con-artist. As he waited, Axel sat on a bench close to the gates, taking note of everything happening around him. There were a lot of food carts stationed near the gate, so they could atract travelers that came from other villages in the Land of Lighting. Once the great food got them going, they wouldn't even think of turning around and leaving Kumo. It was a great advertising trick, one which Axel was interested about. He was even thinking that maybe he would open a shop when he retired from being a shinobi. He liked to socialize with new people after all.

WC: 452
Back to top Go down
Demonfist
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Demonfist

PostSubject: Re: Con-Artist Release: Trade Deception! [Mission] [Private/Yago]   Con-Artist Release: Trade Deception! [Mission] [Private/Yago] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 5:41 pm

It was another splendid day in the land of lightning. The council had informed him of a mission that would greatly interest him. It seemed as though there was a con-artist stealing from bandits and selling to traveler and traveling merchants, just so the bandits could kill the travelers and take there stuff back. Which was probably stolen to begin with. But that wasn't important at the moment, what was important is that if news of this spreaded across the lands then kumo would lose a lot of business, due to travelers being worried about being killed if they brought anything from anyone in the area. Something that could not happen if they wanted yo keep kumo prosperous. This was a mission yago could do on his own. But it seem like the council wanted him to be more sociable with other shinobi since he was the clan leader of the founding clan of kumo. Something that was starting to spread like wild fire within the village. So they partner him up with a chuunin. He hasn't met the chuunin in person but after going over his file seemed to be of skill.

Yago was informed he was suppose to be meeting his partner at the village gates. So that's where he was headed. He was wearing his normal attire which consists of black pants, black shirt with clan kanji on the front, black scandals, black jacket and a jacket demonic looking mask with the kanji "Demon" inscribed on it. As he drew closer he notice a lad sitting on a bench not to far off from the gates. Remembering what he read in files of the chuunin he could only semis that this was the person he was suppose to partner up with. " Yoo" was the only word that passed threw his mouth. Although the tone was cold and almost lifeless as it passed his lips. Yago would not be merely a few feet away from the lad. "You ready to go" yago stated to the lad as he looked at the lad more thoroughly as he spoke though words.

WC=351
Back to top Go down
Axel Terumi
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Axel Terumi

PostSubject: Re: Con-Artist Release: Trade Deception! [Mission] [Private/Yago]   Con-Artist Release: Trade Deception! [Mission] [Private/Yago] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:14 pm

As Yuma sat by himself on the bench, a man dressed in all black greeted him, sounding lifeless, and then asked if he was ready to go. He only knew the name of the man he was going to partner up with since he wasn't able to look at his files on time, so now, being in front of him, it kind of scared the chuunin a bit. It was that demonic looking mask he wore on his face, and that cold sounding voice to match... Axel found it all very disturbing, but even he wouldn't let that get in the way of a soon-to-evolve friendship. Starting a meaningless conflict just because of someone's looks was not the right thing to do anyway. The ginger got up from the bench with a smile, as if his mask didn't disturb him at all, and shook his hand.

"Yep, ready. I assume we know each-other's names, so no need for the introduction I guess," Axel replied. After that, they took off, leaving the village and heading directly southeast where there target was hiding like the mysterious man he was. Most of the terrain they ran threw were valleys and mountain tops, since the Land of Lighting was known for it's various mountains after-all. Axel would have preferred something like the land of Fire, with forests everywhere. He loved communicating with wild life, and was even thinking about getting a certain animal type to sign a summoning contract. He could use the help when an ally wasn't around, or when him and his allies needed the help of more allies.

It would be a few hours before they even got to their location since Kumo was such a big country, so they had a lot of time to talk in Axel's opinion.

"So, Yago is your name right? Well, I was wondering why you wear such a strange mask around, if it isn't rude to know?" Axel asked as they ran across a valley.

WC: 331
TWC: 783
Back to top Go down
Demonfist
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Demonfist

PostSubject: Re: Con-Artist Release: Trade Deception! [Mission] [Private/Yago]   Con-Artist Release: Trade Deception! [Mission] [Private/Yago] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 10:32 pm

As yago spoke it seemed as though the lad was taking back at bit when he saw yago. This of course wasn't a surprise in the slightest most people were taken back when they first saw him wearing this mask. It would seem as though the man would ignore to question yago about his mask as he simply shook yago hand. Which was a bit odd since yago never extended his arm for him to do such. Of course yago ignored it seeing as though it was of course common courtesy to do such a thing.

Yago nodded in agreement to the lad when he stated they both knew each other name and there was no need to introduce our selves. As they now headed outside of the village. To get to where the man was last sited they would have to travel the traverse landscape. To a normal citizen this would be at least a day's travel. But for these two shinobis it would only take a few hours. It could be shorter if they move threw the areas with a quicker pace. But yago wanted to enjoy the walk. I had been awhile since he seen the outskirts of the village. They walked by a few areas in silence as yago reminisce about battle that he had been apart of back when he was younger in these same areas. Some of which were still scarred from though battles. 

It would seem as though the lad would be the one to break the silence as he asked about yago mask and why he wore it. Not wanting to go to deep into the reason why he wore it which involved a gruesome battle when he was a child and the massacre of his father and a few other head members of the clan. "This mask was created to symbolize the birth of a demon. It was passed down to me by my father the original demon of the hyuuga clan. I wear it to bestow feared in my enemy and to let them known that the kumo demon has return to take there lives." His voice seemed even more cold and lifelessly as before. As you could hear a slight rage in his tone as he finished the story. "Your part of the terumi clan aren't?". Yago as his voice now return to the cold version it once was. " I've heard great thing about your clans KKG. I've never seen it in action myself I hope you will be able to show me". He stated sounding intrigued at the thought of seeing the lad fight.

WC=436
TWC=787
Back to top Go down
Axel Terumi
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Axel Terumi

PostSubject: Re: Con-Artist Release: Trade Deception! [Mission] [Private/Yago]   Con-Artist Release: Trade Deception! [Mission] [Private/Yago] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 4:22 pm

And so the strange man told Axel of why he wore the mask, which made a bit of sense. He didn't really find it creepy since shinobi kill, that is what they do. It is only natural to attempt to strike fear into the enemy's heart. Still, the jounin's voice got even more cold and lifeless than before, which gave the chuunin the signal that he may have asked a personal question.

"Uh, sorry I asked. But yea, I am a Terumi, but the sad thing is I haven't discovered which KKG I will obtain yet. If you don't know, a Terumi can get one of two, boil release or lava release. I still need to train, but when I get it I will be sure to show you it's power," Axel replied with a smile while the two continued to head to their destination.

After another hour, the sun seemed like it would be setting very soon, but the good thing was that Axel and Yago got to a small village that was the farthest you could get going southeast in Kumogakure. If there was anyone that knew about this fiendish merchant, they were in this village.

"Hey, I didn't steal shit! Now leave me alone, jerks!" a man shouted, the sound coming from just a few meters away from where Axel and Yago were, which was the entrance of the village. The chuunin ran through the village that had a generic layout. It looked like a modern grocery store, with long rows of houses stacked. Axel got in the middle of the row he was in and turned, getting in between two houses, where the man shouting was. He was backed against a wall of a house by three men that seemed to be bandits, all pointing a kunai at his head.

"I am going to ask you one more time bitch. Where is our stuff?" asked the bandit in the middle of the three, his kunai braced against the civilians neck.

"Hey, if he doesn't know, he doesn't know. In fact, perhaps he bought your items from a certain mischievous merchant?" Axel interrupted, standing near the men. The civilian looked shocked, but then it finally came to him. He did recently by some items from a merchant, and he never had trouble with bandits until now. Before he could speak however, the bandits threw him to the floor and walked towards Axel this time.

"How about you shut up while we punish you for getting in the middle of our investigation!" shouted one of the bandits. They all came at the chuunin, but his movements were too fast for them. He side-stepped as the first one lunged his kunai in his face, stabbing him in the neck with a kunai of his own, and then while acting as fast as possible, Axel got behind the other two as well, stabbing them in the heads with two kunai. He then put the murder tools back in their separate holsters he had on his belt, for his ten kunai. An explosive tag was attached to each kunai as well in case he needed explosive power, but it was not needed this time.

"Oh thank you very much sir!" the civilian said to Axel and shook his hand, with Axel accepting the gesture, but then the ginger got straight to business.

"No problem, but I need to know, in which direction did the merchant take off, and when did he sell these items to you?" the chuunin asked.

"Oh, uh, well he came by this village in the morning and then took off to the west," the man replied. Knowing that, Axel took off to the west as well, hopefully with Yago close by.

WC: 624
TWC: 1407

OOC: If you want, you can rp meeting the merchant and taking out whoever he has with him, since I handled this situation.
Back to top Go down
Demonfist
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Demonfist

PostSubject: Re: Con-Artist Release: Trade Deception! [Mission] [Private/Yago]   Con-Artist Release: Trade Deception! [Mission] [Private/Yago] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 11:25 pm

"Its no big deal" yago stated in reply to Axel statement. As silence once again Fell over them as they continue there walk for about another hour before coming to a small village. Yago glance over to Axel as a man screaming to be let go of. Almost like he wasn't even thinking Axel dartted off to where the sound was coming from. This of course was a rookie mistake who knew if it were a trap set for them. Yago found it a bit odd that the screaming was heard as soon as they appeared in the village. Yago being faster then Axel allows him to lead as he wanted to see thenlad skills in combat. As he made his arrival he got to watch as the lad made short work of the bandits. Of course however he questioned the reason he would make his presence know to kill them when he could have concealed it. It wasn't like he was trying to get any info from the bandits.

The old man thanked Axel and informed him of where the man would be. Once again without thinking Axel darted forwarded in that said direction. This time yago moved in front of him. " I'll take care of this just follow my lead". He stated in a cold tone. He wanted to end this as quick as possible and he knew the best way to do that is to stay hiddened. As they drew closer to the location yago pause and signal for Axel to do the same. 

In the clearing he saw a man who was merely a few meters from him. Lucky enough the bushes yago was in hide him perfectly. He watched as the man paced back and forth nervously as he seen yet another guy in the distance just standing there. " Boss clam down I'm sure they'll be back soon enough". The one that was standing still stated. " Shut up... It shouldn't take them this long" He stated nervously continuing to pace back and forth. 

Realizing he had not been sense yet. Yago confirmed that the man pacing back and forth was the man they were looking for. He grinned evilly under his mask as he realized he will finally be able to kill something. Yago quickly weaved the four seals he needed as a clone of himself appeared next to him. The clone nodded at yago as he now darted out the bushes with blinding speed as he past by the boss and went after the man that was behind him. Caught by surprise he couldn't react in time as the clone fist met with the mans jaw sending him flying back. The clone following right behind him. Was this was going yago moved from out the bushes as well as the boss was watching the clone. In almost a swift moment he snapped the mans neck with little ease. As the lifeless body fell to the floor. He dispel his clone after it had confirmed the other man was also dead. He didn't looked back at Axel. "Were done here, let's head back". His tone a little darker in it was before. As he now turned to head back to the village.

WC=537
TWC=1324
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Con-Artist Release: Trade Deception! [Mission] [Private/Yago]   Con-Artist Release: Trade Deception! [Mission] [Private/Yago] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Con-Artist Release: Trade Deception! [Mission] [Private/Yago]
Page 1 of 1