Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Grindin [ Private ] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Grindin [ Private ] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Grindin [ Private ] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Grindin [ Private ] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Grindin [ Private ] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Grindin [ Private ] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Grindin [ Private ] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Grindin [ Private ] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Grindin [ Private ] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Grindin [ Private ] I_vote_lcapGrindin [ Private ] I_voting_barGrindin [ Private ] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Grindin [ Private ] I_vote_lcapGrindin [ Private ] I_voting_barGrindin [ Private ] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Grindin [ Private ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Grindin [ Private ] Empty
PostSubject: Grindin [ Private ]   Grindin [ Private ] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 12:31 am

D-Rank:
[ WC 1,200 ]

Four days had passed since she became a genin and she still could not believe it, well actually she could, going through the Academy wasn't so hard besides all the team work aspect of it. A light sigh passed through her lips as she remember the struggles of getting along with others who thought her to be too scary to work with, and the frustration of failing tasks when they wouldn't cooperate with her. With the things she had been through in her life, it was a wonder why they didn't just give her the headband upon becoming a ninja of the village. Shrugging the bad tasting thoughts out of her mind, the young Kaguya girl walked quickly to retreive some mission work. She had no time to waste in being a lowly genin, she had to show that she was capable and that meant lots of work and training on her end. Yuzuki already felt like a burden to Sendo and she needed to prove herself, let them see that she wasn't just some trash from a dead village with a broken history.She was strong, she was proud, and she was a survivor, one that wouldn't quit because the cards were stacked against her and fate gave her a shit hand. The walk to the Kage's building where she would retrieve her missions was a relatively fast walk considering she was running.It took her less than ten minutes to get there from wherever she was previously. Slowing down as she neared the building, Yuzuki took a deep breath and quickly ducked inside. The building was cool compared to heat outside and Yuzuki enjoyed her momentary peace of mind. She was quick to grab any mission available, things that she could do quickly and easily before working her way up to harder more strenuous things. Taking a look at each mission she nodded and decided that they would have to be done in priority. Leaving the building she found herself running straight to the Academy, figuring she would find that cat in the midst of her other missions.

As Yuzuki neared the Academy she placed her headband on her forehead from her neck. She needed to be a prime example of what a proper Konoha Ninja is. Walking into the building she smiled at her former sensei who seemed to be waiting. A worried look crossed over the man and Yuzuki already knew why. " I'm here because of the mission that was issued, I hope that won't be a problem. " The man shook his head and returned a weary smile before leading her to a class room of rather eager students. Yuzuki made her way to the front and her eyes took in all the children who were the next generation of ninja to carry on the legacy. " Hello everyone, my name is Yuzuki Makojin and you are the future of Konoha. Being a shinobi is the highest honor one could ever hope to receive, it means you giving your life for the things you love the most. It means standing up and fighting to be strong. Some shinobi are in it for the glory, others for ryo and for some they have no choice. I'm telling you right now, as soon as you gain this headband...." Pointing to the perfectly polished headband that covered her forehead. " You become a human weapon, a being of destruction with the laws of the village, one day you will die but it's your job to fight and survive, to be the best of the best and show the world that if they come to your home and harm what you love, you will kill them. And that is what it means to be a shinobi, fighting to protect what you love. " She had said her piece and the faces of the once brave children turned dead, as if their lives flashed before their very eyes. The teacher slapped his face and quickly swooped in announcing recces to relieve the children so he can be left alone with the young girl. " Thank you..For that. Very uplifting speech..." With a nod of her head she left the school on her way to her next mission. She knew that the teacher was annoyed but she wasn't about to lie to those kids, they had to know what they were getting into, no need for surprises. As she walked away from the Academy something caught her eye, there was no mistaken it, orange fur with patches of white and a short tail, it was the missing cat. Yuzuki was thankful that it wouldn't be too hard to spot and she found herself following it. She was careful and after following it for about five minutes she realized that it led her straight to her next mission.

[WC 802/1200]
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Grindin [ Private ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grindin [ Private ]   Grindin [ Private ] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 1:42 am

Watching the cat stroll away before turning her head to see the destruction of the building next to her, Yuzuki raised an eyebrow at the wort of " art " plastered on the buildings wall did not amuse her. This was the next mission to be completed on the list it seemed. Heading to the nearest store she purchased some cleaning supplies and started to work. Pouring chakra evenly into her feet she began to walk up the wall until she got to her destination. On her way back from the store she had retrieved water for her bucket and dipping the scrub brush into it she set to work. She began in a counter clockwise motion and then clockwise motion and she continued this until was cleaned, periodically splashing the wall with water to pick any residue only to fill the bucket back up. This process had her complete the job in twenty minutes. Looking at her handiwork Yuzuki nodded and moved onto look for more mess to clean. She searched high and low occasionally running into the lost cat she was suppose to be retrieving. Three hours had passed by since she completed her first building and in that time she found four other buildings that needed to be cleaned. She was positive that she found them all but to make sure she did a sweep of the village once more. This sweep brought her another two buildings, one which had a full wall of ' art '. By the time she was done it was midday and once again she found herself following the cat who seem to pass by her alot more frequently. Following this cat she had found many different herbs, herbs that she collected for another mission she needed to complete. She had almost forgotten about the cat because of the many different herbs she found. Yuzuki didn't notice it but she was losing light, and fast. Creating clones she planned to trap the cat into a corner for capture. For two hours she chased the cat down until it found itself in an ally. Yuzuki was careful not to get to close as she pulled out a piece of chicken wrapped up. Catching the cat would indeed not have been easy if she didn't come with some sort of peace offering. Holding the food out in her hand she smiled as the cat inched over to her until it was literally eating out of the palm of her hand. Once the cat was done she picked the purring pet up and went onwards to return it. Once that was done and out of the way Yuzuki rushed to the hospital and dropped off the herbs, she had found seven different types. Her last stop was of course the kage's office to get paid and with that she was done her chores for the day. Counting her hard earned ryo she nodded to herself, she would need to save up for something useful.

[WC 1297/1200]
Back to top Go down

Grindin [ Private ]
Page 1 of 1