Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Anger Within. [Private] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Anger Within. [Private] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Anger Within. [Private] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Anger Within. [Private] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Anger Within. [Private] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Anger Within. [Private] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Anger Within. [Private] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Anger Within. [Private] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Anger Within. [Private] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Anger Within. [Private] I_vote_lcapThe Anger Within. [Private] I_voting_barThe Anger Within. [Private] I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Anger Within. [Private] I_vote_lcapThe Anger Within. [Private] I_voting_barThe Anger Within. [Private] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Anger Within. [Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akira

Akira

The Anger Within. [Private] Empty
PostSubject: The Anger Within. [Private]   The Anger Within. [Private] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 10:02 pm

She returned home as soon as she could filled with anger. Her first time in another village, a meeting with her only childhood friend, and it was all ruined. Everything was wrong. Why did she trust that man? No, that boy. Oboro. His name brought only the deepest of anger from her. He ruined her research. All of her unanswered questions remained. Worst of all, He had the audacity to paralyze her! She was tossed around like a rag doll. She was tossed around like she didnt matter. It was as if she wasn't noticed. Then again, she never was. When did she start to think she mattered in this world? She didnt.

After returning home, the blonde would find herself in the shower. She washed as much sand out of her hair as possible. She cleaned as much dirt off of her body as she could. When she was done, Akira found herself in a short black dress with short sleeves. Her feet were bear and her hair was still dripping wet. The blonde sat on the roof of her home in the dead of night.

Her legs were outstretched her blue eyes were locked on her pale thighs, as she thought about the time in Suna. Blonde wet stands framed her face hiding any expression the darkness couldn't. Anger and sadness filled her mind. How did Akira deal with these things? She didn't know but one way. The girl held the Kunai she had brought to the roof with her. She would move it right over the pale smooth skin on her leg and press down only to drag it across. The cut would only be deep enough to make it bleed.
Back to top Go down

The Anger Within. [Private]
Page 1 of 1