Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Two that Met in Another Life [Private] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Two that Met in Another Life [Private] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Two that Met in Another Life [Private] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Two that Met in Another Life [Private] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Two that Met in Another Life [Private] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Two that Met in Another Life [Private] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Two that Met in Another Life [Private] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Two that Met in Another Life [Private] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Two that Met in Another Life [Private] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Two that Met in Another Life [Private] I_vote_lcapThe Two that Met in Another Life [Private] I_voting_barThe Two that Met in Another Life [Private] I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Two that Met in Another Life [Private] I_vote_lcapThe Two that Met in Another Life [Private] I_voting_barThe Two that Met in Another Life [Private] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Two that Met in Another Life [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

The Two that Met in Another Life [Private] Empty
PostSubject: The Two that Met in Another Life [Private]   The Two that Met in Another Life [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 2:22 pm

Oboro

We always wonder who we were, who we are. And we never find answers. Its true that for many of us there are answers, but not for us. Understand? If not it will be too difficult to explain. But either way, we still wonder and in that wondering we find things that we weren't even wondering about. Are we confused yet? No? Well then we'll keep it up.

We walked through the village of Konohagakure on our hands and waved with our feet at each person that passed. Our upper body strength let it happen and we did it cause... well why not? We were a striped purlple and black shirt that hung down as our bare chest was revealed while walking on our hands. "You know, this is actually quite good for the muscles." Oboro would say to ourself as I listened to him speak. And as he spoke, I found myself more and more disgusted by him. How could he be so lackadaisical when he things were coming. I knew he knew things were coming and yet he did nothing but walk through the village like a fool with dark and bright colors mixed so that everyone would notice him. Such an odd way to crave attention but I knew he had a reason for doing it. Just as my mind was my own, his was his own. We could only communicate when the other allowed and for now, he was blocking himself off from me. I didn't know why but was too frustrated to ask and so I let him do whatever as if I was a stepfather tired of watching after my wife's child.

And so Oboro walked around the village and stopped in the middle of a small garden in town. There was a large oak that he admired and I had to admit I found some beauty in it as well. A bit of my frustration was drained from my body at the sight as something about it radiated peacefulness. It was almost as if it was starting back into my eyes to return his looks of adoration at the large piece of wood that had at least a million leaves speckled across it. How old was this tree? How long had it been here? Why was I so curious about it?

[388]
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: The Two that Met in Another Life [Private]   The Two that Met in Another Life [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 3:46 pm

Laying on a bench at the edge of a park was a teenage girl. However, she wasn't laying across it. No, she was laying upside down with a notebook and pencil. Her bear feet hung over the top of the bench, while her blond hair swept the grass. She wore a pair of black shorts and a black T-Shirt. A pain of black flats had been set on the ground under the bench. Blue eyes started off directly at a swingset, where two young girls were soaring high and low. Their parents were nowhere in sight but then again, nobody seemed to be worried about kidnap. Nobody seemed to be worried about the girl completely dressed in black staring at the kids. It was more than likely because they knew her for simply liking her research.

Akira had become rather wrapped up in her research. The human brain and their bodies simply fascinated her. She had spent much of her time studying people and hadn't stopped quite yet. These girls that caught her eye were a part of this ongoing research. So far, Akira had concluded and written that the girls found a small rush in the motion of the swings and also felt rather free from being so high up. At one point, she had heard one of the small girls say she felt like she was flying, which to Akira was completely ridiculous. They weren't going anywhere nor were they staying up in the area long enough to he considered flying. Eventually, her face would begin to turn red causing her to flip herself over, slip on her shoes, and leave.

Blonde hair stuck out from the girl's head as she wandered the village and she held a notebook close to her chest, however she didnt care what she looked like. Nobody would notice her anyway. The girl was looking for her next object to study. She was looking for some being to stand out and interest her. Akira would almost give up hope, until she saw someone walking but not normally. They were moving on their hands. Blue eyes watched as the being stopped in a garden held within the village. She would slowly move closer as she wrote in her notebook about this one.

(379)
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The Two that Met in Another Life [Private]   The Two that Met in Another Life [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 4:14 pm

After a few moments he got off of his feet and I noticed that he too was emcompassed by the tree for some reason as if it had some sort of significance to him as well. And I wondered what it meant to him just as I thought about what it meant to me. We were always together, ever since he was born and we've been connected ever since the womb flushed us out. And so when he lost his memories along with the memory of losing his memories, mine were gone too. Maybe I'd believed his lies. Maybe something happened to us that caused us to forget. But this tree, it was like I was remembering again. And from the way his eyes sparkled as he looked at it, I wondered if he had the same feeling deep inside his being, as I had. Perhaps in his heart, as I don't have. But, like the bumbling idiot he was, Oboro turned away from it just as I felt like I was remembering. "Bastard." I whispered into his mind though he didn't seem to hear me. Instead he allowed his feet to hit the ground and spun about the tree, walking away from it, rubbing one chin on his face. And there he saw her and so I saw her as well. The blonde hair and blue eyes caused her to stick out from the rest of the crowd that was nonexistant around her. But above all, her dark clothing stuck out the most to us. Something so radiant in skin and soul, it seemed to be masked by its apparel and this too was peculiar to the man known as Oboro.

He walked slowly as I peeked through his eyes to examine the girl a bit closer. She was beautiful. She was all he could see. And I knew that he knew her somehow, just as I knew her somehow. The wind blew and shifted his pointed hair as he stared at her. "Stop!" I would say as I realized who we were. We were in someone else's body. Even if we were to ask her if she knew of us, of course she couldn't put those things together. And even them staring at her was likely going to make her uncomfortable as it seemed she too was looking in our direction. And so Oboro looked away quickly, still wondering where he knew her from. It was likely something as simple as passing her in the market one day. No... he wouldn't feel this way if it were something as simple as that. 'Think, where could she be from?'

[441]
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: The Two that Met in Another Life [Private]   The Two that Met in Another Life [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 4:51 pm

With her notebook now open, Akira held it against her chest as she let the eraser of her peril tap her chin. This bein seemed to be quite interested in the tree in front of him, although this girl had no idea why. Trees were all the same. They were all just giant pieces of wood. Most of them looked the same. They were simply tools used to fill living being's lungs with one of the very elements they needed to live. How could one be so interested in such a simple thing? Then, he soon turned away from it. This was the difficult part about her research. Akira had no idea why he did what he did. Some research would simply have to be discovered through speaking, although she very much disliked speaking to others. As of this moment, he could have turned away for a number of reasons, so she would simply write a question mark to hold the place of this answer.

She would look to him again and notice he was looking in her direction. Surely, he wasn't looking at her, since nobody ever did besides maybe children from time to time. Akira would turn herself slightly to look over her shoulder. She could see a few people standing behind her, so perhaps that's where he was looking. It wasn't as if she cared anyway, so she would shrug and continue to study him. After a little while, she would notice he had looked away. This would bring Akira to the conclusion that he had not been looking at her, which made her slightly relieved but she also didnt feel much different from knowing such a thing. This one was too quiet and mysterious. She thought about maybe giving up the research one this one but not quite yet. She was still too curious. She had seen some sort of look in his eye that she hadn't seen before. Being the girl she was, Akira couldn't simply let this go so soon. She wanted to know. She had to know. Besides, she had been told that success takes time. Of course, she had been told this by an academy instructor, who never actually cared for her. Akira was sure they just wanted her gone. So, she gave them their wishes and made her way out if there.

(393)
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The Two that Met in Another Life [Private]   The Two that Met in Another Life [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 6:44 pm

I whispered in his ear that he needs to talk to her, to go and find out exactly who she was to him, to us. But he wouldn't. I could feel his heart beat in his chest and the sweat drops roll down his brow. Did he know who she was? Was there something he remembered but I did not? How could that be as we are one and the same. Don't we share the same memories in that case. But we don't share the same emotion so perhaps, he isn't me and I only assumed that we shared memories all along. So much to figure out with so little time given because the time was no and I had to convince him to go to the girl and talk to her but he was scared for reasons I didn't know.

Oboro's back was now turned to the girl and as his mouth moved to respond to me, the girl wouldn't be able to hear him or see him respond. "Please go talk to her." I would beg as he couldn't even look in her direction. "What are you so afraid of runt?" I asked, starting to get more and more frustrated by the second. As I shared eyes with him, I couldn't see her while he was looking away. And I needed to see her. "Just do it!" I practically shouted from inside his subconscious. "Please..." This time was much softer and polite, hoping to infulence him any way that I could.

After a moment, he responded to me with a soft voice. "But I'm scared..." He said. And I knew what he was filling. This void in his brain, in his heart. It left a hole that was to fear, a fear every man likely fears. But that couldn't stop us. No, I knew it couldn't. Despite our sweaty palms and worked up blood stream, I knew something had to be done, so I asked him to allow me to take over and he responded with a simple nod. "Just don't do anything bad. This is a very serious moment for us..." He would whisper to himself.

And so I took over and turned my body about before making short paces over to her at a leisurely rate as to not alarm her. "Hello, mademoiselle. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" I would say with a calm, smooth voice. Inside my mind Oboro erupted with frantic disapproval.

"What are you doing???" He asked with a yelling voice. It became clear to me that he had some sort of emotional appeal to this girl. That is what he meant by don't do anything bad. Inside our head, all I did was chuckle as he practically screamed for me to return his consciousness to him to prevent 'messing anything else up.'

[474]
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: The Two that Met in Another Life [Private]   The Two that Met in Another Life [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 7:28 pm

It seemed as if she had finished here. This being had turned himself away from her. Well, more than likely not her but someone else perhaps. Anyway, he was facing the opposite direction and that wasn't something that Akira could gain research from. She cared very little to try and find a way around to the other side of him, so she slowly closed her notebook. Her right hand was spread across the cover showing her black painted finger nails. As she went to turn herself away, a bug found itself a place on her finger to land. Of course, Akira would stop and look at it. It was a cute little bug. It was mostly red with black spots and a black head. She had never seen one before honestly. Most of her time had been spent with beetles and creatures like that. Akira could only guess it was a lady bug, which of course had become quite interesting to her. However, it quickly flew away. At this time, Akira would find herself staring at the being from before, who had now turned around.

Akira watched as this being slowly made his way over in her direction. Of course, she would stand still and wonder if she should continue studying him. However, he did something that would surprise her. He.. spoke to her. Wait.. that couldn't be right. Akira would turn slightly to look over her shoulder once more. However, she was the only one close enough for him to be speaking to. Wait again.. did he actually compliment her? No, there's no way. Wait.. yes there is. Blue eyes would be locked on him. The only words she had chosen to spit out were, "Wait.. You mean.. you can actually see me.. I mean.. of course you can considering people can't really physically turn invisible...I guess there are ways through other means... but anyway.. I mean like.. You are actually talking to me?" Of course, having always been alone Akira hadn't quite gotten the hang of speaking to people. So, she would blush after realizing how ridiculous she must have sounded. 'Think before speaking next time, Akira.' She would think to herself.

She couldn't quite believe what was happening. Perhaps, he was there to take advantage of her in some way. It was quite odd to her that he started off with a compliment. Perhaps, he really knew who she was and decided that since she was a loner that he could quite simply manipulate her in some way. Then again, maybe he was truly just a sweet guy. In which case, she would certainly not be able to speak to him because she certainly couldn't allow someone like that to be hurt because of someone like her. However, if he was the sweet one perhaps she could manipulate her. These people didn't care for her, so why should she care for them? The again, she did need to keep a good name in the village. What an imagination she did have.

(505)
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The Two that Met in Another Life [Private]   The Two that Met in Another Life [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 7:45 pm

"Wait... what?" Oboro seemed to think from within my mind as the girl herself seemed to be tripping over her own words. It seemed like an anomoly that she too was nervous in this situation so it brought some sort of comfrot to the mind of the mind inside of me. Oboro exhaled slightly as he was no longer frantic it seemed because the girl was reacting rather well to my cheesy pick up line. Why I used that line, well I have no clue actyually. It was only the first thing that popped into my head as I'd made no plans as to what I would say when I approached her. Oboro though, seemed to have been rehearsing the whole time as he was whispering to me what to do in order for me to pull this off. "Well, I mean..." He would say to me. Nevermind. Seems like I'm still doing this one on my own. "How little help you are." I thought to him.

"Well, honestly it was just some cheesy pick up line." I said as I looked deeply into her blue eyes before realizing who I was for the moment. My eyes were dark and disgusting in this body, surely something she wouldn't want to see and so I stopped looking directly at her and instead turned my head to the side, as to avoid looking directly into her eyes. Oboro didn't seem to understand why I was doing this but he didn't need to as I was in control for now. After all, I was supposed to be the more prideful of us right? This was obviously something that I could easily handle on my own.

I would continue to talk to her as Oboro urged me to move away from her. If only she could hear inside my mind, she would likely be extremely confused as to why two different voices were pouring out of my mind. "I came over to say something to impress you but the only thing that could come to my mind was some lame pick up line I heard at the ramen shop." While still looking off in the distance my grin picked iutself up on my cheek as I covered my mouth while I smiled. I felt like such a dork and didn't know why.

[388]
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: The Two that Met in Another Life [Private]   The Two that Met in Another Life [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 8:15 pm

Akira would listen to the being as he spoke to her. "A pick up line?" She would whisper to herself and her blush would fade away. Then, she would open her notebook, however it was slightly tilted away from the man. It wasn't that she was hiding anything it was simply easier to work when someone isn't reading every word you write. At the moment, she wrote nothing but liked into his eyes. They seemed to have dark circles around them. However, it didn't seem to bother her or turn her away. Akira never was one to judge another's appearance. Well, maybe body structure and muscle but that was all just for research. It was slightly odd to her when this being that was so confident turned away from her.

Akira would quickly write a few things down and then close this notebook once again. After doing so she would pull it close to her chest again. The, she would tilt her head towards the way he was facing. The dark circles certainly did catch her attention but she simply wanted to know what caused them. She simply cared for research purposes. At least, she was thinking until he spoke again. Akira's blush would then return as she listened. "Wait.. you wanted to impress me? B-but why me? Do you know who I am? I mean.. nobody even knows I exist. Well, I'm sure they do but they don't act like it." Akira would soon remember that her hair probably looked as if she had been shocked by lightning or something, since she had been hanging upside down earlier. At least if she was talking to someone she could look half way decent. So, the girl would begin to run her fingers through her hair and smooth it down with her free hand. Sure, she might have been pretty but it could be argued that Akira was completely uncaring of herself. She never cared for how she looked, she never cared for her health, and she never cared for her own feelings. Mostly because she never spoke to anyone and she honestly didn't know she had feelings other than boredom, curiosity, and loneliness. So in this very moment, one would be surprised to see Akira speaking with someone while actually trying to look decent.

(385)
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The Two that Met in Another Life [Private]   The Two that Met in Another Life [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 8:38 pm

From the corner of my eye I saw her smoothing her what was previously sticking out hair down with the hand that wasn't holding her notebooks. I paid little mind however as what I was concerned with was the fact that she was curious as to why I was talking to her. Either she was playing some type of joke on me or she was genuinely comfused by my approach. She said she wasn't sure as to why I wished to impress her, which I also found a bit odd. "Why wouldn't I want to impress you? Y-you're... stunning for lack of better word." In his mind he could feel Oboro scold him. "Danmmmit you stuttered one the 'you'!" He was convinced that now she would hate him and never speak to him, but I wouldn'dt give up on him so easily. It was true that he owned this body, however I shared all the experiences he had. While I didn't control them most of the time, I still lived them with him. And so together they heard the girl mention that she was practically non-existant to the rest of the world.

"Well..." I would begin. My heart began pounding against my chest as I prepared myself for what I was about to say. I couldn't help but turn my head back in her direction and drop my brow into an emotional stare as I peered into the windows of her soul. "For some reason, as of right now you're all that I can think about." Woah. Did I really just say that? "What I mean is... I feel Like we've met before, but I don't know where. But it feels right to know you, or just to speak with you in the least, not really know you. I don't even know your name." Dropping eye contact for a moment, I loooked at the ground before looking back up at her face, waiting to see her reaction. I was nervous, not going to lie. And I could tell that Oboro was too as it felt as if he was clinging to my shirt sleeve from inside of me or something of that sort. He seemed just as worried as I was. and what if this all went wrong? That's why I was nervous. It wasn't as if I was afraid that she would turn away my feelings, no this was a different fear combined with that at least. I was scared that this piece of my past might never fit into the puzzle and I was just imagining her being there. That would be the real blow to my emotion. What if she wasn't even real to me and I just desperately needed her to be?

[456]
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: The Two that Met in Another Life [Private]   The Two that Met in Another Life [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 9:19 pm

Akira would listen to his words again. This one seemed to be rather sweet but then again, he was speaking of her looks. It seemed that every man she had studied simply cared for looks. They were always speaking of how pretty a girl was or how beautiful she looked in what she was wearing. Was that all that men could think about? Perhaps it was. Maybe there was more. She hoped there was more or else her quest for love would mean nothing to her. That would be rather disappointing. Then again, this being did seemed nervous, which she had seen with others. Maybe, compliments were a begin stage of something. Akira couldn't wait to fully understand people.

After a moment, the being would turn himself back to her and look straight at her. His gaze made her feel as if he was trying to emotionally connect to her. It made her feel as if he was trying to look through her or something. Then, she started to feel a little nervous as he began to speak. This one seemed to speak what came to his mind and that was a little concerning to her. Why would someone say everything in their mind? Akira would listen as he spoke again. He just kept speaking words to her that should mean something but she was too astonished about him speaking to her. However, this time she listened carefully. Blue eyes were now slightly green around their pupils. The girl just simply stared at him frozen as he looked down. He thinks he knows her? She didn't think she knew him. Then again, there was always the possibility but Akira hadn't conversed with really anyone throughout her life. However, she normally didn't remember people she spoke with since she didn't care for anyone.

Thoughts rolled through her head. How should she react? What was the proper way? She didn't know. However, she did know what she wanted to say. "M-My name is Akira." A small smile slowly spread across her face. This smile was made from one of a feeling that Akira hadn't felt before but she would have to write it down the next chance she got. Akira would not write her research as she was being looked at. It simply felt wrong to do. However, she knew it was a good feeling. It was warm. It was soft. She couldn't help but think about what this being had been saying to her. His words seemed genuine and kind. She had also never known anyone that spoke to her without knowing her. It was refreshing to feel as if she could begin blank.

(443)
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The Two that Met in Another Life [Private]   The Two that Met in Another Life [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 9:50 pm

A smile appeared on my face as she mentioned her name to me. "Akira?" Oboro thought from inside of me. "I like the sound of that. But it doesn't ring a bell..." He sounded almost disappointed, though I was not. I was happy that she chose to share this, even the smallest detail about herself. It was unfamiliar to me as well, though I felt like I should familiarize myself with it as soon as possible and make it part of me somehow. THough I had no clue how. Oboro pulled at my mental strings as if to get my attention with little effort. "Let me out!" He demanded suddenly, sounding more confident in himself." But I refused. Didn't he know what I was? One of my many features was greed, and I wanted this moment all to myself so I could look into her eyes as me, and he be inside of me for once. This one moment felt like the one I had been waiting for all this time. I didn't want to share it with him and he couldn't make me. And so I continue to look into her eyes, a million thoughts fluttering through my mind as I feel her warmth just from her glance, even if that wasn't what she was attempting to project. Perhaps, this was something else that was entirely too unpredicatable. Perhaps my heart was betraying me... Perhaps... this is "weakness," Oboro finished my statement from within his mind. "It seems we've finally found yours." And this cut deep into my soul. I have... weakness?

"My name is Oboro." I would say, My grin had faded from my face though my expression wasn't one of adoration anymore. It was however one of happiness as my true emotions had been revealed far too long and the ruse would have to be put up once more in order for me to protect myself. I couldn't allow her to seep into my feelings like that again. There was nothing she could do to make me feel weak as I wouldn't let her do so. "You can have your control back." I would say to him as I faded into the recesses of my hosts mind, seeping with frustration with myself. I had shown weakness, something that I could never recover from. This was my first, and I swore it would be my last weakness. Oboro seemed competent enough to not show futility as well. "I assumed that when I gave you control, you wouldn't feel the same as I did." The host said to the soul within him. His tone seemed apologetic, but it seemed like they were both stuck now.

[446]
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: The Two that Met in Another Life [Private]   The Two that Met in Another Life [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 10:11 pm

Akira would stand her notebook still wrapped up in her arms against her chest. It was almost as if she as holding an infant and would do anything to keep it from falling. However, her mind was more on this being. He had approached her for no reason other than the fact that he thought he knew her. However, he disnt know if he knew her. Perhaps, it was as simple excuse but then again He seemed to be telling the truth. Then again, Akira had limited experience when conversing with others. He had also complimented her, which she had no problem accepting, although she didn't know the purpose begin it. He seemed rather confident, which was only evident in a few men she had studied. Akira ran through her knowledge of this one. He surely was one of the most interesting she had ever seen.

After he spoke his name, Akira would open her notebook once again tilting it away from him and writing in it. She would write his name at the top of the page and write down any information she hadn't written yet. When she was finished, she'd close the notebook, and replace it to her grip near her chest. It seemed as if she were holding it fir dear life. It was as if she were paranoid someone would steal it. However, she really wasn't. Akira just felt a bit different around this being and wished to hide as much of herself as possible.

(249)
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The Two that Met in Another Life [Private]   The Two that Met in Another Life [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 9:58 am

I have to admit, as I saw her through his eyes, I was curious what she was writing in that little black book. I suppose that Oboro himself too was curious as at one point he seemed to be willing to ask what she was writing about however didn't want to intrude on her privacy too much as he only assumed that she would just turn him down anyways. His brow only furrowed a bit as the absolute silence was consumed by the tiny scribbles of her writing utensil against the book. He would have said something, surely he would have. However, he felt as if his pride had been wounded and instead said nothing. I knew that he was feeling a tad bit sorry for himself as he did so too. "Fools we are." I would whisper in his mind before he took a tiny step backwards away from the girl who would identify as Akira. I wondered if she would notice.

"You... seem very interesting and all. But something has come up and I'm not sure how to feel about myself right at this moment..." Oboro said softly as his bare feet dug into the ground with his toes. The dirt was soft, almost comforting against the bottom of his foot. The soles were cold against the ground though the sensation wasn't enough to distract him from this pit in the bottom of his belly. "I think," he started before looking back up at her, into her eyes, "That I must now take my leave."

[257]
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: The Two that Met in Another Life [Private]   The Two that Met in Another Life [Private] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 11:17 pm

Akira had certainly noticed that Oboro had taken a step back, even if it was one in the slightest motion. How could a girl who payed so much attention to others not notice sonething so trivial? However, from her study of people's minds she could tell that something was off. People didn't simply step away from something or someone else if there was nothing wrong. She had done something but what was it? Had she upset him? It wouldn't surprise her, if she had upset the only person that had ever talked to her. Although, it did sadden her a small bit to know that her study had gotten her nowhere in interacting with others. Perhaps, she was simply meant to be alone. Perhaps, she was never meant to reach happiness or love in this world.

Those eyes of hers would stare down at his feet as he spoke. He seemed to be nervous now but a second ago he seemed so confident. Akira couldn't quite put a picture on this one. He was different and she liked it. However, he soon informed her he had to leave. She couldn't help but be rather blunt at this time with all of the questions scrolling through her mind. "Did I do something wrong? I'm just not good at speaking with people. If I did something.. I didn't mean to." Her words came out rather soft, as she stared at the ground near his feet. At this moment, Akira had noticed how awfully ridiculous she must have sounded and would blush slightly. What an idiot she was. One could be intelligent but still be an idiot. She had proven that fact herself.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The Two that Met in Another Life [Private]   The Two that Met in Another Life [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 10:06 am

The sensation within my chest, well... maybe within my being seemed to be overflowing. I couldn't tell what it was but it was... warm. It was bothersome. Companionship perhaps. Something I'd never felt before but it seemed as if someone was fully extending themselves to me and I had no way to respond to it without seeming like an utter fool. Oboro too seemed to feel this way as I could sense the confusion deep inside his bones, unsure of what he's to do next. His hand moved a bit as it seemed that his index finger was tracing over the rough patch that rested on the side of his thumb right next to the nail, a spot he frequently chewed when thinking to himself, alone in his bamboo grove. However now he didn't chew. He did nothing. And it was like I had no air in my lungs. Well, I need not air while inside him but I knew the feeling of not  having air, and I didn't like it. I had no emotion because I am emotion, yet I feel? Something wasn't making sense and Oboro too seemed to notice that things were off, however he had no way to respond other that moving his left hand up, below eye level and slowly traced his own lip with his index finger while looking down at the back of his hand, with lack of response. It was as if he was emotionally torn, unsure within himself of what he should do, only tracing his finger with another. The silence between the two was noticeable when his eyes  were lifted back up to hers, peering at her with the dark shades left under them.

From around them, people could be heard. A mother with her child,

[Post not done, just had to post what I had]
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: The Two that Met in Another Life [Private]   The Two that Met in Another Life [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 6:41 pm

There had been no sound or response from Oboro. He simply stood still. However, she noticed slight movements coming from him. Perhaps, he was nervous? He had approached with confidence but become nervous as he spoke to her. Why was this? Her mind couldn't comprehend it exactly. It seemed that he wasn't going to speak to her, which started to make her feel slightly odd as well. She would have to add these odd feeling to her own research profile. The blonde didn't know what she should do about the silence. So, she would simply slowly start to turn away after looking to and away from him twice. Her experience with people was still mediocre even after researching them.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The Two that Met in Another Life [Private]   The Two that Met in Another Life [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:08 pm

So much passed through my mind as I watched Oboro hesitate in front of this girl. Did this mean that our edge was being lost? Was he scared? Because if he was then that meant that I should be feeling good, as I am what thrives from his ill felt emotions after all. They feed me, but yet I feel starved, parched, and weak. I am famished and yet he feels fear, or something of the sort. Within his mind, he spoke to me. "What do you think it is?" he asked me with as much blunt force as possible. He was just as unsure as I was and I knew that we were screwed big time. Whatever we did from here on out, things would change and there was no way to change that. She turned and I watched and he watched and neither of us did a thing for a few moments, simply looking at her as she turned away. "For some reason," I said as I was just beginning to start comforting him, "I feel as if we'll meet her again some day. Until then, I must rest and think on this." Silently my vessel nodded his head as if to respond to my statement in an agreeable manner. He too needed to put some thought into it seemed. His bare toes dug into the ground as he wiggled them, the slightly moist ground poking through the small gaps between his digits. It was a feeling of the flesh, not necessarily a good one, but good enough to take his mind off the situation, the pandemic at hand.

"Who even was that?" Oboro would ask me, slang heavy in his tone. I looked through his eyes at her and once more filled him with an emotion, one slightly negative, wrong nonetheless. "Either way," he spoke only to me, "She has a nice butt." He grinned slightly, retaining the sly aspect of himself as he too turned once she was finally, completely out of sight.

[341]
[TWC:3508]
[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: The Two that Met in Another Life [Private]   The Two that Met in Another Life [Private] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 9:00 pm

He didn't try to stop her, which was something she'd write down once she returned to her home. She couldn't help but feel quite interested in that one. He had changed so much within their short meeting time. Akira had never found such a wonderful subject. The girl simply hoped the next time they met, if they did at all, that she could receive more information. However as she thought about it, it almost seemed as if he had a split personality or had two different minds... how strange.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Two that Met in Another Life [Private]   The Two that Met in Another Life [Private] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Two that Met in Another Life [Private]
Page 1 of 1