Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
[Private Missions] Unwelcome Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
[Private Missions] Unwelcome Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
[Private Missions] Unwelcome Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
[Private Missions] Unwelcome Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
[Private Missions] Unwelcome Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
[Private Missions] Unwelcome Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
[Private Missions] Unwelcome Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
[Private Missions] Unwelcome Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
[Private Missions] Unwelcome Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
[Private Missions] Unwelcome I_vote_lcap[Private Missions] Unwelcome I_voting_bar[Private Missions] Unwelcome I_vote_rcap 
Will
[Private Missions] Unwelcome I_vote_lcap[Private Missions] Unwelcome I_voting_bar[Private Missions] Unwelcome I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

[Private Missions] Unwelcome

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

[Private Missions] Unwelcome Empty
PostSubject: [Private Missions] Unwelcome   [Private Missions] Unwelcome Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 5:08 pm

Missions:

The sun was bright and the birds were singing as we looked off into the distance before peering down at our shirt and tugging at the loose threads. "I wonder why he wore something this loose." Oboro mentioned to himself with both brows narrowed as his eyes peered at the fabric. "Don't you think it would hinder his movement just a tad? I mean its so loose anyone could just grab him and pull him in to steal his organs! Then he wouldn't get anything for christmas!" We shook our head as Oboro responded. "Well, you bumbling idiot, don't you think that's the reason he's dead to begin with? He obviously made poor decisions and these clothes are no exception." We were mean and rude for no reason. It darkened Oboro's day a bit as he pouted before standing from the stool we ewre sitting on in the middle of nowhere in a village high on a mountain. One of those people... what are they called? Jounin? Told us to complete this assignment. We decided it would probably be better to simply comply instead of questioning him. We might get suspicious of us if we did so. Oboro looked at ourself, a dark shadowy figure as he scorned at Oboro. "Oboro, why are you so mean to me?" We asked with an innocent gleam in our eye, confused as to why we would be so spiteful all the time. We looked at ourself and spat to the ground as if to simply say that we were disgusting. "One day we'll come around." The face stealer said with a grin. "Until then, we'll get used to it."

We began walking once more and payed extra close attention to the sound of our bare feet against the ground. For some reasoning this Genin (?) had no shoes on when we approached him and so we had no shoes either! Well, we did however the ones we had wouldn't have fit this outfit. They were too red and shiny to fit our new worn apparel. We would have to make do as the soles of this boys feet seemed to be much thicker than expected. The first thing on our list was to find some wolves that were stationging themsevels outside of the village and making a problem for anyone that was trying to enter through the main gate! We could take care of that no problem. "Right me?" Oboro asked ourself once more. Instead we just scoffed back. "Stop being such a negative nancy!" the man disguised as a teen said to ourself. The attitude needed to end soon because it was beginning to be irritable. However, the soft pitter patter of the boys' bare feet against the ground was more than distracting enough for Oboro to lose our attention on the aspect. We could feel every crack in the ground and it almost felt like a new wolrd to us. Then again, it always felt like a new world when looking through the eyes of another. Soon though, our bubble was burst as the sound of a snarling wolf could be heard just beyond the walls. The heart of a young Oboro began to flutter with excitement and we heard the rabid beasts herd.

Within the cave that was just a sliver on the wall the wolves lied and Oboro watched them for a bit. It seemed to us that they all were pretty calm for the moment, though two seemed to be fighting over what looked like a human arm. The village clearly didn't didn't want us to know the severity of the situation, though we couldn't bring ourselves to blame them. Oboro approached the hole and peered in, realizing that we wouldn't be able to fight them all off so instead we reached into our pants pocket for the lucky medallion the boy had on him once we found him. "Animals like shiny things right?" we asked ourself before leaning our wrist back forth, allowing the shiny to catch the eye of the beasts inside. Soon each lifted itself fromt he groun d and moved in the direction of the medallion and us. We would walk backwards and lead them to the side of a cliff in which we would activate the chakra in the soles of our feet that rubbed the earth. Truth be told we concocted the plan as he went, but it seemed to work as they followed us off the site. Unfortunately for them, there was no chakra to focus in their paws. There were no whimpers, just thuds and splats on the ground where they fell. Disgusting.
(729)
The next task we were given was to eliminate the threat of some ruffians that had entered the village. Though, Oboro had little clue of where they were so it was a bit difficult for us to find them. We were forced to ask around town until we finally found someone who had an overturned cabbage cart. They seemed like a good clue for Oboro to look into. "What exactly happened here?" We asked while hopping on one foot. The bearded man who seemed to own the cart looked at us suspiciously as if he wanted to ask why we were hopping on one foot, however its best not to look a gift horse in the mouth so he said nothing to us on the matter. Instead he only pointed in the direction of which the rogues had fled and of course we would hop after them. Normally we would use chakra in attempts to seek them, however something like that wouldn't work in this situation because there were so many people around. They'd be nothing nothing more than a blip on our radar full of an entire sea of blips. No, there had to be another way for us to find them. We would follow the direction given by the man and just ask more strangers on the way. "It would likely go a bit faster if you moved on more than just one foot." Oboro said to ourself with a spiteful tone. "Why must you always ruin my play moments? I have so very few you know!" We responded hastily and rather upset with ourself.

"Why do we always think in this manner, as if we are not one entity with two mentalities?" Oboro thought aloud to himself. A good question, it really was and forced me to think about it for a moment while we ventured on one leg in the direction they were pointed. Oboro soon came across a man selling lemons who seemed to have had his cart overturned by the dickheads as well and it was beggining to show a pattern because as far as the teravels allowed us to go it seemed as if all that was being overturned were catrs. Why carts? This made no sense but then again hopping on one leg while trying to find some outlaws made little sense as well. So I couldn't really say much about the methods at hand.

Soon though, we found the goons. There were only two of them. They each had long brown hair and dark eyes and a sharp face. They honestly didnt stick out much from regular people aside from the dark eyes but that could be easily overlooked. They seemed to know something was up with us as they pulled small knives from their jackets and turned towards us. "Hopping on one leg... Why?" The on no more than five meters away asked curiously. And to that Oboro shurgged. He had no reason and therfore could not answer. The answer did not exist as their was no method to his madness. It was just that, insanity. And this seemed to anger the mission target, as if he thought Oboro was just ignoring him rather than really having no answer, which was not the case at all. And so he rushed the insane man, knife first like a fool. It was easily sidestepped. The man almost fell forward onto his blade, clearly putting too much force into his lunge. The other man too rushed Oboro, also easily weaved. The second man accidentally stabbed the first in the arm at which he dropped his own knife and grabbed his arm, whining suddenly. The eyes of the deranged clown widened as he watched the situation unfold. "Don't show that you're a wuss." the secondf whispered in the firsts ear, but it was clear Oboro had heard them. "Leave boys," the man stated simply with that look of insanity in his eyes. And so they did. Happy ever after.

[1394]
[Two C ranks complete]
Back to top Go down

[Private Missions] Unwelcome
Page 1 of 1