Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Needed Training [Private-NK if Invited]  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Needed Training [Private-NK if Invited]  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Needed Training [Private-NK if Invited]  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Needed Training [Private-NK if Invited]  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Needed Training [Private-NK if Invited]  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Needed Training [Private-NK if Invited]  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Needed Training [Private-NK if Invited]  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Needed Training [Private-NK if Invited]  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Needed Training [Private-NK if Invited]  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Needed Training [Private-NK if Invited]  I_vote_lcapNeeded Training [Private-NK if Invited]  I_voting_barNeeded Training [Private-NK if Invited]  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Needed Training [Private-NK if Invited]  I_vote_lcapNeeded Training [Private-NK if Invited]  I_voting_barNeeded Training [Private-NK if Invited]  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Needed Training [Private-NK if Invited]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ume Uzumaki 3

Ume Uzumaki 3

Needed Training [Private-NK if Invited]  Empty
PostSubject: Needed Training [Private-NK if Invited]    Needed Training [Private-NK if Invited]  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 1:08 pm

E-rank Jutsu: 100
D-rank Jutsu: 300
C-rank Jutsu: 500
B-rank Jutsu: 700
A-rank Jutsu: 800
S-rank Jutsu: 1200

Costume Jutsu- Set 1 TWC needed 2900:

Note: As training goes on this post will be updated with what is all to be trained. And also things already trained with have an strike through them.

Last edited by Chano on Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ume Uzumaki 3

Ume Uzumaki 3

PostSubject: Re: Needed Training [Private-NK if Invited]    Needed Training [Private-NK if Invited]  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 2:20 pm

"UNEXPECTED MEETING! WHO IS THIS GUY!?!"

Needed Training [Private-NK if Invited]  5A7

"Ah, welcome Sabosabo-kun. I am your benevolent teacher the great Hope, or you may call me Jin. Sabo, I have been expecting you for a very, very long time. And, since I finally have the chance to teach you I am oozing excitement. " Jin would say as he would just appear out of thin air before Sabo nor, any form of sensory Ninjutsu within this world able to know of his appearance. The young boy, now was confused and only the defensive,  sitting in his room just meditating and, practicing the method of molding his chakra efficiently had turned into an eccentric situation. When Jin spoke to him Sabo actually had his eyes closed but when he opened his left eye to look at the guy he was well a bit surprised at his appearance, it being eerie at the least. And also how the hell was such a creature able to stealthily enter his or for that matter this village. At this point in time, just a few seconds after he got his thoughts together, Sabo would open both eyes now and look at the black silhouette of a man. Yup, eerie was the right word to describe him as Sabo knew of no one who had  cartoonish facial expressions.  

"Before I comment on stuff. What the hell are you? You can't be human... are you even real?" Sabo would say in a curious manner, questioning if the creature was even real. At this time he had nothing on but a pair of shorts, but more importantly he didn't have his kunai on him. The item he has used in his, short life, to deal with countless threats easily As if he did he would have probably killed this guy. There was no need to rush things though at this time, he could just get answers for now.

"Sabosabo-kun, that doesn't matter at all. As what is really being human? What does one have to be and do to be considered real? From the many abnormally in this world that can be created with jutsu or other means. So, why even ask that pointless question. But go ahead and ask the others I have all the time in the world to answer anything you have Sabosabo-kun. " Hope would say as he would begin to walk around Sabo, doing this as he talked. Once he finished he would go over to the closet and pull some things out. Setting down all the scrolls Sabo had in his possession on the floor between them.

"Ugh, I guess that is a answer... Okay, my other questions are how the hell did you get into my humble abode? Do you want to kill me or something? Are you here for tea and hotcakes? Or could it be that you want to touch me? You should go after an loli instead of a young lad like me! SO SPEAK creepy man and defend yourself!" Sabo would declare as he leaned a bit forward with a frown on his face. The young lad saw through this guy he wanted his booty.

"Hehehe, nah nah nah nah. I am Hope! I come from deep inside of you Sabo when you want to leave this village, I am here to stop yah. Not through combat but through teachings! And I don't like lolis... you do. Also, I don't eat or drink. I am omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient. So no more questions. We should really get started on the teachings." Hope would say as he would pull out a elegantly crafted and designed white ink brush, He would then poke himself in the head, the brush going through, and then pull it out once more. The ink brush now having ink on it. He would then place it in Sabo's hand. "Okay, I will teach you Super Beast Imitating Drawings. A simple but useful style."

wc-
Back to top Go down
Ume Uzumaki 3

Ume Uzumaki 3

PostSubject: Re: Needed Training [Private-NK if Invited]    Needed Training [Private-NK if Invited]  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 12:10 am

words
tags
a line of notes here

WIP

made by sei

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needed Training [Private-NK if Invited]    Needed Training [Private-NK if Invited]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needed Training [Private-NK if Invited]
Page 1 of 1