Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Rebuilding the north! [Training/Private] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Rebuilding the north! [Training/Private] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Rebuilding the north! [Training/Private] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Rebuilding the north! [Training/Private] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Rebuilding the north! [Training/Private] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Rebuilding the north! [Training/Private] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Rebuilding the north! [Training/Private] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Rebuilding the north! [Training/Private] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Rebuilding the north! [Training/Private] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Rebuilding the north! [Training/Private] I_vote_lcapRebuilding the north! [Training/Private] I_voting_barRebuilding the north! [Training/Private] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Rebuilding the north! [Training/Private] I_vote_lcapRebuilding the north! [Training/Private] I_voting_barRebuilding the north! [Training/Private] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Rebuilding the north! [Training/Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Rebuilding the north! [Training/Private] Empty
PostSubject: Rebuilding the north! [Training/Private]   Rebuilding the north! [Training/Private] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 9:15 am

A fairly warm day within Konohagakure no sato, where Ryujin would be walking through the streets of his home village. He wore his usual attire, dark in color though his cloak was replaced by that of his new cloak; The Hokage Cloak. He didn't wear his Hokage Hat at this moment though, as it seemed to be too formal for the situation at hand. It is a mere day after the bijuu attacked the villagers' home, rubble still laid within the streets and buildings needed to be repaired from the damage that the Rokubi's acidic mist had created. Within his cloak was a jutsu scroll containing a very detailed explanation of the Earth Golem Technique. Ryujin would remove the scroll from his new cloak, moving his hands in opposite direction in order to open it fully and start to read the contents of the scroll. As he read through the contents of the scroll within his hands which was being held in front of his face though not closely as he could read fine at a reasonable distance, he would start to access within himself the doton element. "Ok, so let's begin." He said to himself as he put the jutsu scroll within his Hokage Cloak, tucking it away within one of the inner pockets. The technique itself required absolutely no handseals in order to be used, simply a manipulation within his own chakra to either expel the golem from his mouth or to use surrounding earth in order to create the golem. He would be using the latter explained usage of the technique in order to create the golems he needed. There was a reason he was using this technique, or rather learning it, on this very day. He was going to be using the golems in order to help with the rebuilding of the lost homes and buildings that took the full force of the Rokubi's acidic mist attack which devastated a good 200 meters of the northern part of Konohagakure. He would start to focus his doton element even further as he worked through the things in his mind which he read on the scroll a few seconds ago. About five meters to his north east laid some rubble from one of the homes that got destroyed. He would be using this rubble as a medium to create the earth golem. He then manipulated his chakra in order to create the earth golem. The rocks would start to vibrate, which advanced into the rocks then shaking and ultimately started to pull towards each other and start to form his first earth golem. "Success." He would say as his first try was just that, a success. The golem stood tall, exactly as the picture drawn on the scroll showed what the golem should be looking like upon completion. He learned the technique rather quickly, it was no surprise however as he was indeed extremely skilled with the ninjutsu arts. He then moved on to create another earth golem, using the rubble from another destroyed house that laid about three meters to his south. The same effects would occur as the rubble started to shake and pull in towards each other, forming yet another golem for him to use. They were strong, much stronger than himself, so they would work better than clones to rebuild houses and they were definitely not as costly on his chakra as clones would be. "One more should do the trick." He would say as he proceeded to manipulate his chakra once more in order to use another pile of earthly rubble which laid 7 meters to the west of Ryujin. The rocks would do the same as the previous two golems' rocks did, they shook upon the manipulation within his chakra, pulled inward towards each other and formed the third earth golem. "Let's begin." He would say as he controlled all three golems to use nearby bricks, which he had ordered from a company within Konohagakure in order to be used for the recreation of the destroyed homes, to start and build new homes for those that lost theirs. A smile filled his face as he thought about the people that would be getting their homes back, albeit they lost their personal belongings but they weren't homeless after today. For the rest of the day he would be using golems to rebuild homes, it wasn't fast but it was indeed a start. Throughout the day he would be using golems to rebuild the homes and buildings, creating more golems as the day went on, doing the exact same thing. It was a good way to get rid of the rubble as well, by using the rubble as a medium for his golems' creation. By the end of the day, almost half of the homes were rebuild using the help of his golems and volunteers. His first order of business as the Hokage was indeed the rebuilding of the northern parts of Konohagakure.
[839/800 wc. Learned Golem Technique]
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net

Rebuilding the north! [Training/Private]
Page 1 of 1